A Mother and Her Son's Girlfriend

Story Info
Debbie's son is dating her DREAM girl.
3.3k words
4.03
30.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Earthlyone
Earthlyone
17 Followers

This story is told from the perspective of the mother; 45 year old Debbie from Sheffield. As for what she looks like...imagine Deborah from Everybody Loves Raymond.

The names of people in this story are entirely fictional.

***

I've always been as straight as they come, never done anything with a woman and I worship my husbands cock, but Just lately I keep catching myself noticing young ladies. I have a 19 year old son, Ashley, who up to now hasn't really had a serious girlfriend, and so whenever I see a nice young girlie somewhere, I think to myself - Ashley would like her!

Walking through a shopping centre with my husband one particular day, I could tell he was trying really hard not to look at the site in front of us - an outline of a thong containing a perky peach of an ass underneath a figure hugging sport dress.

This ass belonged to a hot young blonde girl, I'm guessing 19/20? who was walking right in front of us. I don't blame him for looking if he was, she was a real beauty. My eyes were drawn to her fine ass as well if I'm being honest.

This girl then took out her phone to read a text that must have come through. Upon reading it, she stopped in her tracks and then changed direction. I got the sense that text was from someone she was meeting, telling her where they were. Who's the lucky guy? I thought to myself, as she headed towards the food court area.

My husband and I continued window shopping around the shopping centre. I remembered I was in need of some new running shoes so we wandered into a well known sports shop, which is really just a retailer of trendy clothing and trainers for young people, with actual sport being an after-thought it seemed to me. It was packed in there and I could barely hear myself think with the loud music.

All the staff in there, male and female, were all hot young things, especially the girls; Ordinarily I wouldn't have noticed but the pretty girl I was eyeing up previously must have awoken something in me because now I seemed very alive to these beauties.

My husband and I stuck out like sore thumbs, but it was a paradise for a latent lesbo like me. At one point my eyes were drawn to the shapely arse inside the tight leggings of one the young female staff there; another one saw me and gave me a funny look.

In the end I decided not to buy shoes and we left and headed for the food court area to get something to eat.

Adjacent to the food court area is a cinema, and at the box office queue was that girl again from earlier; next to her was a young man that looked about her age. He had his hand on her lower back which was encroaching down and caressing her butt, which she seemed to be welcoming.

"That's our Ashley!" said my husband.

"Is it?!" I responded with some disbelief. On closer inspection it appeared that it was our son, Ashley. What are the chances of that? I asked myself.

"Well well well, he's a dark horse isn't he?!" My husband remarked with a big grin.

He was indeed a dark horse, we had no idea he had a girlfriend, and I could tell my husband was proud that his son seemed to have landed himself such a beauty.

After buying their tickets they turned around to head into the cinema and I saw the girls face properly for the first time; she was just as nice from the front as the back. Very pretty. She seemed familiar but I couldn't think from where.

We dived straight in the nearest eatery before they saw us. Needless to say this revelation was the main topic of conversation throughout the meal. we pondered on all sorts of questions; who is she? how did he meet her? is he having sex with her? and so on. I was also wracking my brain as to where I'd seen that face before!

After our meal we went to the car and headed home. During the journey I was still reeling over the fact that my son has a girlfriend at last. I was happy and thinking about my son in a new way, he was no longer my little boy, he was now a young man, however, thoughts I didn't particularly want to have began entering my mind, I was imagining them in the back row of the cinema, in the dark, with her mouth around his cock, even though in reality they were probably just munching on popcorn with their faces in their phones not even paying attention to the film!

Later that evening at around 9:30 pm, Ashley returned home and he, his 20 year old sister, Lydia, and myself all found ourselves in the kitchen, getting in each other's way as usual. Ashley didn't know that I saw him earlier and I was dying to ask him about this girlfriend of his, but I didn't want to put him on the spot about it, I thought it would be better if he told me himself in his own time, and I also didn't want to embarrass him in front of his sister either.

I noticed Lydia was grinning, and it looked like she was dying to say something:

"How did your date go today then, Ash?!" she said teasingly.

"Shut up!!" Asley replied, his face going all sorts of colours.

"He's got a girlfriend." Lydia said to me. Ashley had obviously unwisely confided in her.

"Don't be embarrassed, Ashley...me and your dad saw you at the cinema earlier." I said in my best motherly voice.

He tried to zone out of this, what must have felt like a very tense, cringey situation for him by listening to music through the pods stuck in his ears as he was making himself a sandwich.

"Aren't you going to tell me her name?" I asked him. He didn't respond as he was getting himself a drink from the fridge.

"Amanda Hollingby!" said Lydia.

"You know her?" I asked Lydia.

"I don't know her, I knew OF her in college, friend of a friend... she's very pretty"

"She is indeed." I remarked.

"You're punching above your weight there aren't you, Ash?!" Lydia said teasingly again to her younger brother as he took himself upstairs with his sandwich and drink.

"Hollingby?! hmmm, I know a Hollingby," I said to myself before realising why this girl of Ashley's looks so familiar. I grew up with a Linda Hollingby, we were best friends at school but lost touch with one another when we were in our early twenties. Could this girl be Linda's daughter? I wondered. She does look like her.

When I said I'd never done anything with a woman earlier, that's not strictly true; when we were 18 Linda and I had a bit of a drunken kiss and fumble at a party one time. She must not do social media because I have tried to look her up on all the main sites numerous times in the past, and when I tried again I still had no luck.

The following day was Monday, and I was on night shifts that week. Lydia was at college and Ashley was out again with Amanda while my husband and I were just watching day time tv, eating biscuits and clock-watching all day until we had to leave for work; he did permanent night shifts for his job.

Lydia rang from college to tell us that she'd be stopping over at a friend's house and so wouldn't be coming home that night.

Eventually 8pm came around and it was time for me to leave for work. I had hoped that Ashley would have brought Amanda back to meet my husband and I at some point during the day but he didn't. Oh well, another time I suppose, I thought to myself as I put on my coat and left the house.

When I arrived at work something was going on; all the staff were congregated outside. Apparently there was a complete power cut in that district and it didn't look like it was going to be rectified anytime soon, so the manager told us all to go home as we couldn't operate with no electricity. It felt like a miracle, I was so pleased to be going home.

When I arrived home I noticed lights on in our house as I got of the car; Ashley must be home, I thought to myself as I walked towards the house.

"HELLOOO!" I yelled in the hall to alert him it was me, as I kicked off my shoes and took off my coat. I could see dim lamp light from the living room through the frosted glass window in the hall, so I walked through the kitchen to the living room and found Ashley in there.

"Hiya...power cut at work so I - OH!..." I stopped mid sentence because to my surprise I noticed Amanda sitting on the settee petting our dog.

"Hello." I said to her. She was even more beautiful than I remembered.

"Hi." She replied and smiled, but I could tell they were both shocked that I was there.

I was pleased to finally meet her but felt a bit of a gooseberry, spoiling their evening; With me on nights and his sister, Lydia away, Ashley had the house to himself and so he must have seen this as a golden opportunity for them to be there alone with one another. I had a sneaking suspicion that their plan was for her to spend the night and then leave before me and my husband got home in the morning.

Despite this awkwardness I fixed myself a drink of hot chocolate and joined them.

"So what are we watching then?" I asked, curled on the settee, clutching my mug of hot chocolate. I was such a sad old mom!

"Game of thrones." Said Ashley in a surly tone. He was still mad that his plans had been spoiled.

We watched tv, but Amanda was more involved with petting our dog on the settee next to her; a small Yorkshire Terrier called Tufty, than watching the tv.

As the evening went on, more than once Amanda caught me having sneaky glances at her legs. She didn't seem to mind though, and after a while, as the night went on, I stopped being sneaky about it and was just blatantly looking at her. She even did a Sharon Stone -esque leg crossover for me at one point - not that she would get the reference, that film was out way before she was even born.

"Well, I suppose I'd better be heading home then." Said Amanda.

It was getting late and I had been wondering how long she was going to stay.

"How are you getting home?" I asked her.

"I'll order a taxi." Said Ashley, as he took out his phone.

"No, don't do that, I'll drive you home." I said.

"Oh, ok, thanks." She said. I could sense that she didn't really want to go though.

"Oooo, I've just remembered what I wanted to ask you." I said to Amanda as we were all getting to our feet.

She looked at me and I could tell by her face she was wondering what the hell I was going to ask!

"Your surname is Hollingby isn't it?"

"Yes..." She said.

"What's your mother's name?"

"Linda."

"Aha!, I thought so... I know your mother."

"Oh really??"

"We were best friends at school!"

"Oh wow, that's amazing, what a coincidence!"

We sat back down and I continued asking her all sorts of questions about her mother as Ashley entertained himself on his phone.

Before we knew it was 11pm.

"You can stay here tonight if you want," I said to Amanda.

"Oh, err, ok." She said, looking at Ashley. "Where will I sleep?" she then asked.

In my bed with me, honey. I said to myself!

"Sleep in Lydia's room, she won't know." Suggested Ashley.

"Come on Ashley! you don't have to pretend to me." I said to him. "I don't mind you both sleeping in your room." I added.

They were both quite surprised at the turn of events.

"Go on, skedaddle, go to bed, it's late!" I said to them. "Netflix and chill!"

Netflix and chill?? what on earth made me say that? I thought to myself. I suppose it was my lame attempt at trying to talk their language. I need to remember that I'm a 45 year old woman, not a teenager!

I hope they have condoms, I was thinking, as they went upstairs as I remained in the living room.

Suddenly the house phone rang; it was Linda. Amanda must have rung home to tell her mother that she was staying here for the night and gave her our house number.

Linda and I chatted for a while; we had a lifetime of catching up to do, but as it was getting late we agreed to meet up another time to catch up. It was really nice to hear from her at last though.

It was now close to midnight and I was feeling a little tired, but I thought it would be a good Idea if I stay up all night as I would have anyway had I been at work, so I went upstairs to my room to get changed out of my work clothes and into something more comfortable for a night in front of the tv. I decided to put on my long silk nightgown with nothing on underneath.

As I came out of the bedroom I encountered Amanda on the landing who was on her way back to Asley's room having just used the bathroom. She was just in her panties and bra. She was so beautiful. Her long golden hair was down, covering her pert little boobs.

We were up close facing one another; she is a little taller than me and I noticed that she was looking right at my cleavage; I hadn't noticed that my robe was as open as it was. Her eyes then scanned the rest of me.

She then smiled and carried on past me to Ashley's room and I headed downstairs.

Her glaring at my boobs and body like that made me feel good about myself. Even though she's my son's girlfriend, it was good to know that I can stir something in a young woman 26 years my junior - that's what I told myself anyway.

After a few hours of watching tv I was beginning to get a little bored. Even though I don't particular like it, I drank coffee after coffee in an attempt to keep myself awake, but around 2:30am, tiredness was starting getting the better of me and I was really struggling to keep my eyes open, so I conceded defeat and laid on the settee, too lazy to take myself upstairs to bed.

Just then I heard footsteps coming down the pitch black stairs. The living room door slowly opened and Amanda appeared and stood at the doorway looking at me seductively in a sexy pose completely naked. I was stunned; she looked so beautiful as she entered the room and stood in front of me, illuminated only by the light from the tv. In between her thigh gap was a pussy with nicely trimmed golden blonde hair, rather than completely bald as seems to be the norm these days.

Without saying anything she untied my silk robe and opened it up, revealing my completely naked body, which I was a little self conscious about being with such a perfect little sex pixie.

She then straddled me, putting her pussy on mine as she groped my breasts. She then leaned forwards to kiss me. I put my arms around her and put my tongue in her mouth and we passionately kissed. She then clambered up and put her golden haired pussy to my mouth and carefully perched herself on my face. I began licking her as she moaned. Then, with my hands grabbing her bum cheeks I shoved my tongue deep into her and began French kissing and sucking her pussy.

"Can you taste Ashley?" she said to me as she grinded and writhed on my face with pleasure, while I cleaned out the residue of his cum out of her pussy.

She then climbed back down me and put her head between my legs. She nuzzled into my pubic hair, licking my pussy while reaching up and groping my breasts again. I grabbed the back of her head as I grinded myself into her face as she tongued deep inside me.

Just then, from behind me, another pair of female hands grabbed my breasts. I looked up and to my surprise saw Linda, Amanda's mum, looking down at me. She was naked also.

"So, you're getting to know my daughter then are you?!" She said with a sultry smile.

I began to orgasm and gushed my juices onto Amanda's face. She then arose as Linda leaned over towards her, and right over me they passionately kissed one another with my pussy juice on their tongues. I then sat myself up and joined them in a three-way French kiss.

"Wake up...wake up." I could hear a deep male voice say as we were kissing; "wake up!"

My eyes became really blurry, and when my vision eventually cleared, I saw my husband looming over me, gently shaking me. A little disorientated, I looked around to find there was no Amanda or Linda. It was 6:45am and he'd returned from work and found me asleep on the settee. The realisation then hit me that I had dreamt that whole thing!

I told him why I hadn't gone to work and that Amanda had spent the night.

"Where is she sleeping?" He asked.

"In Ashley's room, I think."

"Riiight, ok!" He responded with a smirk. He then took the dog out for a walk; he always walks the dog when he returns from work before going to bed.

I wanted to go back to sleep and return to the fantastic lesbian threesome I was having, but I was wide awake by now, so I decided to go upstairs to get dressed. Before I went up I noticed I had a text on my phone that was sent 3 hours previously. It was from Linda.

"Sorry if I've woken you, but put my mind at rest. Where is Amanda sleeping?" the text read.

I went upstairs and looked inside Lydia's room and found to my surprise that Amanda was asleep in Lydia's bed, alone. I then checked Ashley's room and there he was. They had the opportunity, as well as my blessing, to sleep together but it appears that they had not.

They're good kids, I thought to myself as I quietly closed Ashley's door.

"Amanda is in a spare room and Ashley is in his. Don't worry, I wouldn't let them sleep in the same room. x" I texted back to Linda.

It's a mystery where Ashley gets his goodness from because the naughty side of me couldn't resist going back to Lydia's room for another look at Amanda.

I walked right in and stood looking over her. she was laying face down, her beautiful body only partially covered by the duvet. Her peach of an arse in her panties was exposed and her right leg was out of the bed.

It was a little cool so I carefully put the duvet over her so she was covered.

She stirred a little, momentarily opening her eyes to look at me but not really awake. She smiled and resumed her sleep.

Ignoring the little devil on my shoulder telling me to climb into the bed with her, I gently kissed her head and then left her to sleep, Quietly closing the door.

***

Ashley and Amanda would stay together long term, eventually marrying in their late twenties before turning Linda and me into grandmothers.

Linda and I rekindled our friendship and stayed in touch.

Earthlyone
Earthlyone
17 Followers