Debbiel55

Please read my whole profile, you might like the second to last paragraph... but then, maybe not.

I don't want to cyber, so please don't ask. Right now I don't want to think, and just leave my mind blank. So if I'm not answering, its cause I'm not thinking about anything.

I have learned what makes me hooked, is it reading my emails, is it the excitement of what the next guy will say. Well, I learned its DOPAMINE. Yes, dopamine is released in our body giving us a high, so guys when you look at porn, or any kind of addiction, its the dopamine being released that makes you feel good right then, but shortly after that, its gone and you are in your LOW, that is why you come back and want to jerk off again and again. For me I know that I'm hooked on coming here for the chat or porn, and love the feeling of the dopamine high...

This being said, legal age only. I'm not into gross, illegal or sick things. I am more of a romantic so please be kind.

My thoughts right now are to feel like I'm 30 again, young and beautiful. So, I think I might try to feel younger when I chat with you guys, even the idea of you telling me I'm a beautiful 26 year old, and if I believe how you say it, I think you might have my attention.

I wrote a story It's called "Diane's Diary" so have a read.
(https://www.literotica.com/s/dianes-diary)

I posted a second fiction story about going to college after being so tied up at home and sheltered. She arrives in her new housing and finds a hidden room with porn pictures all over the walls. Take a look at the longer story..
(https://www.literotica.com/s/diane-leaves-for-college)

I'm not looking for a hook up, but I like to fantasize a bit of if I was single again, what would I be willing to do.

******
Wouldn't it be hot if technology was so advanced that you could push a button and take the place of the one in the picture you are looking at, so you could experience something new or different, without the complications of doing it for real. Like in real, you have to worry about if you will get pregnant, catching a disease or being caught by husband or friends. This is a fantasy I like to think of, so if this technology was real, tell me what you would see in the picture, so that you could become the one in that situation you are viewing. (I want to know all your details--- please tell me)

Then maybe if you like that technology I spoke of, you need to read my story "Diane leaves for College"

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
39Followers
17Following
3My Favorites
6My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Feeling And Looking Young, Kissing, Soft Touch, Nice Things To Wear, Pretty Undies

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Debbiel55 by clicking here.