All Comments on 'A Mother and Son Escape Ch. 01'

by jlman81

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Be quickly

Just be quick in next chapters, its amazing story anyway, i give you 5 stars if you will be fast in writing... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good....9+

I like the way you just narrated this tell. It's nice from you take the time to describe all details about the origin of this story. I grow up on a dysfunctional family like this one, and like the father on this story, my father also was an alcoholic. I identify myself 100% with this. Very well narrated, excellent diction and redaction. I can't wait to read the others chapters to come. give you 9+.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

more please asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a brilliant and intriguing first contribution

The highly talented author is shy regarding biography, including gender. I'll take a wild guess and say it's male. The hero of his tale, 18 year old Jason, is bookish rather than athletic, though capable of wielding a fearsome golf club, as his scumbag of a father finds to his surprise and severe bodily hurt (yeah!). Young Jason heroically protects and avenges his beloved mom and they run off together. I have high hopes for this couple, hopes of the hot motherfucking variety. Jason describes what makes him a boy as a fat 7-incher, hanging down over a pair of heavy loaded low-hanging balls--which plenty of moms love to see in their darling baby boy. His mother Becky of course has a warm wet hairy hole between her thighs, the same hole Jason came out 18 years before. Like lots and lots of sons, who knows maybe every last one of them, Jason is consciously or unconsciously attracted to that wondrous hole, his own mother's cunt. This comment is probably too long, but it shows how much I'm looking forward to the next installments, where the gifted author tells us how Jason's fat cock comes together with Becky's welcoming cunt in love and lust and unparalleled joy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Page turner...

As others have said it was a good read, and a good start to the story, but for an incest/taboo story it kind of missed the mark for me. I look forward to the next installment, Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A good but slow start, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ditto

As has already been said, a good but slow start.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
a bold and unexpected move on his part

Leaving the way they did leaves so many questions.

Is his wrist broken? Does he need medical services? We he call the police and file assault charges?

While eating, the discussion about being shy around girls seems out of place. Do they have any money? Does Jim control the accounts? Does the family have more than the one car? What do they do in the morning?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I like character development. After 18-19 years, the son finally finding his backbone as a nice twist. However, I find it unusual that no one had made plans or created an escape bag. Finally, in real life, in a situation like this, I find it is better in the long run to finish what you start. Don't leave your enemy alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story very few mistakes. You used scene instead of seen

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not much to it YET 3 stars!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not much to it no incest just mother and son running away 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous