A Mother and Son Forced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't have to wait long. He started the camera recording then stood next to Liz with the gun at her head.

The second the door opened she screamed, "Russ, run he's got a gun!"

Russ only hesitated for a second before stepping inside.

"What the fuck is this?" Russ asked.

"Come inside. Close and lock the door." Russ did as he said. "Stay calm and nobody gets hurt. Close the curtains."

Russ nodded then closed the curtains. As he did, he slipped off his shoes.

"Now strip," Pete ordered.

"Pete, what is this?"

"Do as I said. I'll explain it soon enough," he said, still aiming the gun at Liz. Russ turned his back to his mother and stripped down to his underwear then stopped. "Those too."

"Pete, come on. My mother is sitting here."

"She'll be sitting here dead if you don't do as I say."

"Okay. Okay," Russ replied, as he slipped them off.

"Sit in the chair facing her."

Russ took the few steps with his hands covering himself and sat as he had been told. Pete tossed the ankle restraints to him.

"Put one on each ankle."

Russ did as he tried to keep himself covered. When both were on, Pete tossed the leather straps to him.

"Now secure them to the chair legs on either side. Make them tight."

It took a few minutes to get the straps on, but he bound himself securely. Pete tossed the wrist restraints to him. "On the wrists, then put them behind your back."

"Pete, please. Let us go. We'll forget this ever happened," Liz told him.

"I told you to shut up, didn't I?"

"Mom, do as he says."

She nodded to her son. Pete picked up the last two straps, pointed the gun at Russ and walked behind him, securing his wrists and arms to the chair.

"Okay, you've got me. Now let her go. It's me you don't like."

"You're both sick. I'm going to make you well. You'll thank me in a little while."

Pete walked to Liz and began untying her. While his back was turned, Russ tested the restraints. He was trapped. Russ realized that breaking the chair would be the only way he could get free, and as long as Pete had the gun on his mother, he couldn't risk that.

Pete untied her and told her to stand. "Your turn. Strip."

"Fuck you!" she barked.

He put the gun to her head.

"Mom, for god's sake, do as he says."

"I'd listen to the faggot if I was you."

"You bastard! You'll pay for this," she said, as she began undressing.

"I'm doing you a favor. You just have to trust me."

"I don't trust anyone pointing a gun at me."

Russ turned his eyes away from his mother as she undressed. Pete watched her every move.

"Pete?" Russ said calmly. Pete looked at him. "If you hurt her, I swear to God, I'll kill you."

Pete chuckled. "Do as your told and neither of you will get hurt. If either of you refuse my instructions, the other one gets it. Is that clear?"

Russ nodded. Pete turned back to Liz. She was trying to cover herself with her arms. He grabbed a handful of hair and walked her over in front of her son.

"Arms at your sides, Liz. Let's see how fruity he is. Do it! Look at her, girly boy. Liz, watch his dick get hard now."

Both did as they were told. Russ tried to think of anything to keep from getting aroused, but slowly his body failed him, and his cock began to grow.

"See that, Liz. You made his fairy ass cock stand up."

"Pete, my god! You're sick," she told him.

"No, he's sick. And you're gonna fix him. You're going to fuck him and turn him back into a man, like he's supposed to be."

"Pete, I'm not fucking gay!" Russ barked.

"Right. You're a dancer. Your mother caused this by fucking you before. Now she's gonna fix it by fucking you in front of someone else and letting you both see how sick incest is."

"You're crazy! We've never done anything like that," Liz told him.

"Sorry, I don't believe you. Stroke his cock."

"No!"

Pete put the gun at Russ' temple.

"Any last words, twinkle toes?"

"Yeah, fuck you!" Russ snarled.

"Pete, no. I'll do it."

Liz took her son's cock in her hand and began slowly stroking. Russ had a full erection almost immediately, and soon began oozing pre-cum. His mother used it for lubrication and added some spit to the mixture.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I can't help it."

"I know. It's okay. We'll do as he says and get out of here alive." Russ nodded.

"Use your mouth now," Pete told her. She hesitated a moment then took the head in her mouth. "Deeper." She worked him in further over the next few bobs until she took him to the base and choked. "Keep going. Maybe he'll give you a little treat. Feel disgusted yet. You're sucking your own son's cock. What a tramp you are. Fruit loop, how does it feel fucking your mother's mouth? You gonna give her your fairy cum?"

"You bastard. You're gonna pay for this," Russ told him.

"Milk his balls. I want to see you get a mouthful. Come on, suck that cock, whore."

As she continued, she looked up at her son. Both had tears in their eyes. She nodded slightly and a moment later he exploded into her mouth.

"Swallow it, you tramp." When Russ finished, she sat up then swallowed. "Go get me a beer. Remember, I've got the gun pointed at your little sissy."

"When this is over, I'm going to show you sissy. Mark my words," Russ said, through clenched teeth.

Liz returned with the beer a minute later. She popped the tab and handed it to him. Pete drank most of it before setting in on the coffee table.

"Spread your feet. Let's see if you're wet."

"Why would you worry about that? You never cared before," she said.

"Shut up and do as you're told."

She moved her feet apart and Pete felt between her labia. He grinned.

"Goddam! You're soaked. Feed the faggot some pussy juice." Liz got her fingers wet them held them to her son. He licked her fingers clean. "Keep going. I want him to start liking it. You're gonna need his dick hard again in a minute anyway. Smear it all around his nose too. I want him to smell mommy whore's pussy."

Liz did as she was told. She was soaked. Even though this was her son, it had really gotten her aroused. Russ was already beginning to get erect again.

"Put it on your nipples so he can suck it off." As soon as she had moistened her hard nipples, Pete pushed her toward her son. "Straddle him so he can suck."

She did but had to sit on him for her nipples to be at the right level. As he took the first nipple into his mouth, she moaned softly, and felt more moisture leave her vagina. Russ felt it too and his cock became fully erect. It was striking her between the labia and rested on her clit. She moved slightly and the pressure on her clit was intense.

"Good whore. Keep rocking."

It took just minutes for her to near orgasm. She began to flush and slide easily along his cock. She grunted once, then grabbed his shoulders, and stared into his eyes as she came. It seemed like minutes to her before she finished and slumped forward quivering.

"You are such a fucking incestuous whore. Put his cock in you."

Liz didn't hesitate. She lifted, then easily slid him inside her. Sitting still on him, she put her face next to his.

"We need to get my feet loose," Russ whispered in her ear.

She pulled back and nodded to him. Liz began a slow rise and fall on her son's cock and soon was picking up the pace. She knew they were both nearing orgasm and kept driving. Russ groaned as he came and triggered his mother into her second climax. Pete, to them, was no longer there. They were alone in the universe. Alone, and making love. As Russ finished, his mother stopped.

"I think he's cured. He's never cum in me before. Make him lick the cum out of me."

"Just get it on your fingers," Pete said.

"Not good enough. He needs to lick it out. He's never done that. Unfasten his legs and make him kneel in front of me."

"I'll just lay him back and you can sit on his face."

"Pete, he's gotta do this on his own. He's got to want to," she pleaded.

"Stay sitting on him."

Pete knelt, unlocked the left ankle, and removed the strap. He walked behind Russ and did the same with the right. Russ motioned with his head to where he wanted her to move. Pete, thinking he was relatively safe, had put the gun in his pocket.

"Get off of him. Russ, get on your knees."

Liz stood and stepped back. Russ raised slightly, lifting the chair, then stood quickly. Before Pete could react, Russ' heel struck Pete's chin and sent him flying backward onto the coffee table, then unconscious onto the floor. Liz grabbed the gun from his pocket and the restraint key from where it had fallen. She unlocked her son's wrist restraints.

"Go get dressed. I've got this," Russ told her. She offered her son the gun. "I don't need that, mom. That Taekwondo you've been paying for is all I need."

Liz grabbed her clothes and headed for the master bath. She took a quick shower and redressed. By the time she returned, Russ was dressed, and Pete was wearing the restraints laying on the floor. He had duct tape over his mouth.

"What do we do now?" Liz asked.

"Just relax. I have a couple of friends on their way."

"What are they going to do?" she asked.

He leaned to her and whispered. "They're taking good old Pete to a party."

"What?"

"Ssshhh, it's a surprise party. Pete is the guest of honor."

"I don't follow you. Aren't we calling the police?"

"He'd be out on bail in a day or two. Relax, this is much better."

Russ sat on the floor next to Pete. "You really messed up, Pete. Yes, I'm a dancer. No, I'm not gay. No, my mother and I had never had sex. And just so you know, I hold a 6th Dan black belt in Taekwondo. Pete, my stupid, stupid man, you can't cure a gay person. They aren't sick. Regardless of what our DNA says, some people are different. You didn't choose to be heterosexual any more than a gay man chooses to be gay. We are what we are. I'm fairly sure that by this time tomorrow, you'll understand that. What you did to mom and me was criminal, but we aren't going to tell the police. If you ever say a word to anyone, I will personally end your worthless life. Do you understand that?" Pete nodded frantically. "Mom, anything you'd like to say?"

Liz knelt next to her son. "Don't ever come back here. By morning I'll have dropped off everything you own at the Goodwill. You're an ignorant piece of garbage and I hope you get what you deserve."

Pete tried to tell her something. Liz ripped the tape off his mouth.

"The camera isn't mine. I borrowed it."

"What camera?" Russ asked.

"On the shelf," he replied.

Russ walked over and picked it up, removed the disc, then turned it off.

"We'll send it with you. Who does the gun belong to?"

"It mine."

"Registered?" Russ asked.

"Yes, to me."

"I'll get rid of it for you."

"It wasn't loaded," Pete said.

"I guess you did do one intelligent thing today after all," Russ told him. There was a knock on the door. "That will be my friends," Russ said, smiling.

He walked to the door and opened it.

"Dorn, Mike, it's great to see you. Come in. Mom, Pete, these are my friends Dorn and Mike. Guys, my mom, Liz, and the piece of crap on the floor is Pete."

The men walked to Liz. Each kissed her hand and greeted her. Pete had taken a single glance at them and wet himself. Both men were well over six feet tall, muscle bound, tattooed, and dressed in leather. They were also holding hands.

Dorn bent down to look at Pete, then squeezed his butt cheek firmly. "Big gut, but his ass is nice and firm," he told Mike.

"I'll pull his car into the garage for you," Russ said.

He grabbed the keys off the hook and left through the garage.

"How do you guys know my son?" Liz asked.

"We were extras in a dance video he was in. We've stayed in touch since. He's an amazing dancer," Mike said.

"Yes, he is," Liz replied.

Russ came back inside and handed Dorn the keys.

"Gentlemen, he's all yours," Russ said, grinning.

Dorn and Mike picked him up effortlessly and carried Pete to the garage, laying him into the open trunk. Russ came out with the rope, duct tape, and video camera.

"He said the camera belongs to a friend. Maybe you can make a video for him."

Mike laughed and put the items in the trunk with Pete. Russ handed Dorn the restraint key. After putting another strip of duct tape over Pete's mouth, Mike closed the trunk.

"Liz, it was a pleasure to meet you," Mike said, kissing her hand.

"It was my pleasure, Mike."

Dorn repeated the gesture then turned to Russ. "Come and see us at The Phoenix."

"Not a chance in hell," Russ laughed, then hugged both.

Dorn walked outside and climbed onto a Harley. Mike got in the car and drove away with Pete.

"What nice men. When I first saw them, I thought they were gangsters or something," Liz said.

"The or something is more like it, mom. Yeah, they are nice guys most of the time."

"Where are they taking Pete?"

"He's going to be the guest of honor at a party tonight, and possibly tomorrow, at The Phoenix."

"What is The Phoenix?"

"A gay leather bar. Pete is going to have a whole new perspective on gay people by the time he leaves there."

"You mean they're going to..."

"Yep. They're going to educate him."

"Oh my god!" she said, laughing.

Russ closed the garage door, and they went back inside. They straightened the living room then sat on the couch.

"Russ, are you okay with what happened?"

"Mom, I'm fine with it. How about you?" She chuckled. "What?" he asked.

"That was the best sex I've ever had."

Russ laughed. "Me too." Their eyes locked for a moment. "It would be a shame if it only happened that one time."

"Yeah, especially since we didn't get to finish it," his mother said.

"I hate to think of unfinished business."

"Me too," she replied, with a soft smile.

Russ stood and took his mother's hand. She stood facing him looking into his eyes.

"You're sure," he asked.

"I'm sure."

Russ grinned, picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

"How about a shower first?" she asked.

"Can I wash your back?"

"Uh huh," she replied.

As they began undressing, Liz stopped and watched her son.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"In the living room we were forced. Now we're crossing a line, by our own choice, that we can never uncross. Are you really okay with this? What will it do to the wonderful relationship we have?"

"Mom, we love each other. Now, besides being mother and son, we can be more. Society may disapprove, but it's our lives and our business. You might have already guessed, but I've had a pretty active sex life. Nothing I've ever done can hold a candle to what we did earlier. It was magical. That was an expression of love and passion that I've never even dreamed of. Other than having to keep what we're doing to ourselves; I see nothing but good coming out of this."

"I'm not going to make you gay?" she asked, grinning.

"Wasn't that the stupidest thing you ever heard?"

"Yeah, that even topped Pete's flat earth theory."

Russ stepped over to her and unhooked the clasp on the front of her bra, slipping it off her shoulders.

"Enough talk," he said, taking her in his arms and kissing her.

"I think my panties just melted."

"Good, that saves me the trouble of taking them off," he told her, as his fingers tugged down the elastic on the sides.

"Girls your age shave down there, don't they?"

"Some of them. I like you just like you are."

Her hand encircled his erection and stroked him as his hands cupped her breasts and teased her hard nipples. They kissed again. He moved his hands to her butt and lifted her off the floor. Her legs wrapped around him, and his hard cock slid between her labia and found its way inside her.

"Oh, Russ," she sighed.

He smiled at her. "Let's shower after."

Liz nodded to her son as he carried her to the bed and set her on the edge. Russ pushed his mother back then squatted between her legs. His tongue licked the insides of her thighs, working its way closer to her fevered pussy. Her hands rested on his head as he continued.

"Come up here so I can do you too."

She scooted up on the bed and turned on her side as her son joined her. Her tongue teased the head of his cock and licked away the pre-cum. Russ used his tongue and lips to explore between her labia. As it slid over her clit, she moaned and buried his length into her mouth. Liz exploded suddenly, pinning his head between her legs, as her body shook from her orgasm. Russ eased off her clit as she began to relax and mounted her kneeling between her legs.

"You make me cum harder than I ever have," she said.

"I plan to make you cum a lot. I want to see your face when you cum."

He continued moving in and out of her as her pelvis synchronized with his. His thumb slid up and down the length of her hard clit as they moved. Russ watched as his mother began to flush again and her breathing became more rapid.

"Unghhhh," she moaned, as her legs locked around him and trembled. Her pelvis rocked and she gripped the sheet in both hands. "Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh," she repeated with each wave of her orgasm and finally fell limp as she finished.

Her son continued thrusting into her and she watched him get closer to his peak.

"Fill me, baby. Cum in me. Let me feel it again."

Russ thrust hard and deep, then grunted as his semen poured into his mother in stream after stream. He finally rested on top of her, spent for a moment.

"Mom, are you on birth control?"

"Tubes tied a long time ago. You're safe. Roll over. I need to go to the bathroom."

Russ rolled onto his back and his mother hurried to the bath. She returned a moment later with a warm, wet, washcloth and cleaned him off. She climbed in beside him and cuddled. Both were asleep in minutes.

*****

Pete showed up at work on Monday but was walking a bit hunched over and with his feet a little farther apart than usual.

"What's the matter with you?" Joe asked.

"I hurt my back."

"You're walkin' like you got piles."

"Uh, no, it's my back. I'm okay."

"You're okay to work?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Is Art here?"

"He's on a run. Should be back by lunchtime."

"Thanks."

When Art returned, Pete gave him back the video camera.

"Did ya do it?" Art asked.

"No. After thinking about it, I decided not to listen to a fucking thing you tell me ever again."

"But Pete..."

"Fuck you. Fuck anybody that looks like you. And fuck the horse you rode in on!"

12