All Comments on 'A Mother and Son in Love'

by txmamasboy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very sweet and loving story

A beautiful love story, and very loving and happy ending

I like the thought of them living as man and wife, and having a long sexual relationship.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

You have a lot of insight and share real feelings. Many young men have similar feelings but do not act. Mom's helping son's can be so beneficial. More should try it

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 12 years ago
great

i loved it , makes me wish i had a son that i could love like that so wonderful

indeed , great turn on for sure like to read more

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
so loving

very true sounding and touching story wish i could take my son off and live wiwth hiim like that , but at least we have some wonderful times

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was excellent

I love the mom son stories by far the most. I hope to see many more stories like this from you.

Ghost31486Ghost31486over 12 years ago
Love it!

Would love love to read abt the years more in depth and also read abt them having a child together as well.

beth_tbeth_tabout 12 years ago

Thank you for the story....I can relate soo much

dirk2411dirk2411about 12 years ago

Absolutely exquisite! Very, very loving and so very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes, Indeed! Mother/son incest with romance...

We could ask for no more. Enjoyed it, please keep writing.

A_17A_17over 11 years ago
rock hard

dis story fucking rocks came a lot!

undisclosedroseeundisclosedroseeover 11 years ago
wow

that was an awesome story i reackon u should keep going on that.. It would be amazing XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
reminds me of my son and me

when i read this i couldnt believe how similar this is to mine and my sons relationship! after reading this i came twice thinking of him

sondudarlingsondudarlingover 11 years ago
Keep it up

Precise, short n sweet it should be. Let loose Ur fantasies, Lov it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking...

by a gifted writer we need many more such stories from. I love the comments, too, especially the ones from kathy and from the anon who wrote "reminds me of my son and me." First of all, while we all know that plenty of boys are real eager to fuck their mom till she walks funny, these show that mothers can be just as hot for their darling baby boy's big stiff prick as lots of boys are for their own mother's mommy-hole. Here are a couple of mature, sex-savvy ladies who understand that their own boy's hard dick--the hardest dick around--can satisfy all their cuntal needs. They also realize that their boy's got a pair of hot young balls that never quit. The lad has got to unload his balls multiple times a day--a mother's dream come true! Mom and son love each other to bits, both know that the boy came out of that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, there's no "shame" or "guilt" (what shit!) or even awkwardness between them. They whisper sexy endearments, they touch and rub each other all over, talking dirty and joking and giggling as they do it. Mom'll smile and say, "I used to call this your little pippy, honey" and her boy'll say in mock-protest, "Mom, my pippy ain't so little anymore!" Then the boy shoves his big throbbing prick up his own mother's cunt, grunts and groans and pounds away, giving her the most wrenching cums of her life. Finally he unloads his young balls up between mom's legs, gifting his mother with a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. Then mom and son smile and gently kiss each other, the boy's fat half-hard prick soaking in his mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I feel as if I were An Angel...

This one "made" my day! What am I saying...I mean the " Bbestest" part of my freakin' confused love life; no wonder , I'm divorced Twice; This iiizzz a Blessing from Heaven; PPppeace...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs Dialogue

The story could have been great with some dialogue added. We need to know the motivations from the mouths of the participants as opposed to a dry and boring narrative by one person. This is a one-sided telling and knowing mom's thoughts would make this so much more readable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice

love this wish this had been my life with my mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
congratulations

A very well written story would like to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a hot mom!

What a great ass to look at as we do it doggy style. Watching my cock going in and out of her pussy is such a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OK, but

seems like a rat bastard thing to do to a wife. why get married in the first place...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Annony fucked his daughter at 7 years old

You a sick fuck and have a very thin cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice

But having a wife shouldn't have been a part of this story. And what about babies???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MY MOTHER

Kui mina lõpetasin kooli kiitusega,siis oli meil kodus väike pidu ja võtsime veini.Järsku ema kallistas mind ja musitas,et tal olla minu üle heameel.Ta surus minu pea oma rinnale ning ise hakkas sügavalt hingama.Minu mõttest käis läbi et midagi hakkab toimuma ja tundsin enda püksis tukseid.Pole palju aega läinud kui olime juba mõlemad kiima täis ning vajusime diivanile pikali.Võtsime kiirelt endid alasti ja asusime asja kallale.See oli minu võrratu öö ning hommikuks olime mõlemad nii läbi omadega et ei suutnud voodist tõusta.Tõusma pidime sest diivani kate oli läbi märg.

CrevvieCrevviealmost 5 years ago
If only I had the nerve/courage

I absolutely love your story!!! I fantasise having a similar intimate relationship with my own mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope you got your mom knocked and has your kid in her.i knocked up my mom and even my aunt sametime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love the story 5 stars

But I didn't like him hurting his wife. If you ever revise the story author leave the wife out. It will help your rating a lot I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom used to let me spy on her & tease me when I was younger, but as I grew older & tried to make moves on her, she would never ever allow anything to happen between us. I'm very confused & conflicted over her real feelings for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Prone means to lie face down. It’s not possible to lie prone on your back. That was a speed bump in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Average at best. Needs to be better written

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I too liked the story. but he fantasied all of his young life about his mother. but was ashamed and guilt. at his age he should have no guilt or shame with his mother coming on to him. he showed no respect for his wife.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Having no problem with mutually consensual incestuous love in real life, this is how I imagine such a couple would be allowed to live. True love has no boundaries. Only humans have artifically created boundaries. The adult son knew he loved his mother more than his wife, so why the self-doubt, self-recrimination, shame and guilt. Likewise, he knew his mother loved him more than his wife based on the sexual activity or lack thereof.

He knew no one would ever love him as unconditionally nor limitlessly than his mother. His mother accepted and recognized him as her equal in life, I do not understand why he could not see this. Sex is the most physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually fulfilling experience life has to offer. Although it took the son long enough to realize and accept his mother's love, psychologically he matured. 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

hope this is a true story reminds me of my mom

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love a love story. But when I'm fucking a woman the image of her getting pregnant is there. I will surely bring it up to my lover if it is safe to have sex. If she tells me she is on birth control then I will fuck her with all of my might and fill that pussy with my thick, gooey, baby batter. If she is not then I will wear a condom.

This young man never mentioned it? I had an incestuous relationship with my older sister and the first time we made love she whispered to me: "Be careful not to cum in me Tomas. I'm ovulating and you can get me pregnant." I remember asking her....."If I cum in you and get you pregnant will you abort OUR BABY?".

Her answer kept us together for the last twenty years. We moved to Canada and started a new life there as man and wife. All because her answer to me was...."I could never abort a baby we made together."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous