A Mother Falls Prey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...you came inside me..." she whispered.

The car had become hot from the presence of four excited young men and the pitiful boy shaking in place. All the bullies had listened to the sounds Rodney's mother made during the sex, her cries and moans and begging voice. He heard it all, hating it and yet listening closely as if it were the most fascinating thing he had ever heard. His mother's lust and sexuality had become too much to bear, and his penis had hardened to a throbbing point many minutes ago. Rodney fidgeted nervously, trying to hide the lump in his pants without attracting any attention.

"Holy shit," laughed Lucas, "The little shit has a hard-on!"

The other bullies turned to look over at him while he desperately tried to hide himself. It was no use, Lucas grabbed his hands and tugged them roughly away.

"What a fucking perv!" said Adrian, "Getting horny to his own mom taking cock!"

"Can't really blame him," said Hayden, "Her moaning is hot as fuck."

"Make him get it out," Noah said, a cruel smirk on his face.

Rodney groaned and let out a sob and shook his head, but Lucas brought his fist up to his face and pressed it to his nose.

"Get it out or I'll break your fucking nose," he said fiercely.

Rodney hesitated, but from a punch to the jaw and a threatening, "I'm not playing!" he unzipped his shorts, fumbling for the fly. A moment later, his penis was standing upright before all the bullies. Rising above it all were the heavy moans and gasps of his beloved mother emanating from the phone.

"Wow, I'd kill myself if mine was that small," said Hayden.

The other boys laughed, none of them seemed at all bothered by the fact that Rodney's penis was exposed, instead they stared at it, grinning and hooting happily at Rodney's humiliation. He felt blood flush to his face and he wanted nothing more than to disappear, to melt through the seat of the car and go underground. Still his penis twitched and shook, throbbing with desire to release itself to the wonderful sounds his mother was making, giving for Dane, unaware that her own son was listening.

There were tears in his eyes when he heard his mother scream again, unable to refrain from shouting in delight as Dane's treatment brought her back to orgasm. The bullies cheered and laughed when Hannah unwittingly told them all she was cumming, and Hayden muttered that she was a real slut, and that he couldn't wait to have his turn with her. Rodney shook and trembled, clenching his fists but not daring to speak or move.

They lay against each other for some time, kissing and nuzzling their faces together. Hannah could not remember the last time she'd enjoyed sex that much, if ever. Dane had helped her discover in herself something wonderful, something magical. She felt beautiful and desirable, feelings she had not had in years. She sighed in content as his lips brushed her cheek, his hot breath washing over her face. She never wanted this to end, the sensation of Dane's body on top of her, inside her. He had given her everything he had to give, and taken everything she had from her. Her thighs tightened around his waist as she felt his penis, still large and hard, flexing inside her vagina. Would she ever be able to let go?

Dane pushed himself up from his elbows onto his hands, then carefully withdrew his shaft from within Hannah. She whimpered and reached up to pull him back, cold air spilling over her as he moved away, but she had no strength to keep him, and he was out of her, and she longed to have him back deep inside. He looked down at her, his hands running along the curve of her body, caressing her soft breasts and stroking her face. She opened her mouth, sighing again, gazing up at him. The young man smirked, then drew himself up onto his knees, high above her.

"Did you like that, Hannah?"

She stared at him longingly and whispered, "I loved it..."

With an air of smugness he said, "We're going to see each other again, and I'm going to fuck you again."

She blinked and nodded, biting her lip. Why couldn't it be now?

"Can we...do more?" she asked in a timid voice.

"Now?" he asked, and she nodded.

He grinned, and ran a hand up her thigh. "I thought you'd have wanted to get dressed and proper, I mean couldn't Rodney be back soon?"

She blushed, realizing she'd forgotten about her own son and his detention.

"He's in detention," she murmured, "I don't know when that ends."

Dane reached for his folded pants and took his phone from a pocket, checking it for several seconds before saying, "It's almost 6 now, that's about when detention ends."

Hannah watched him, shifting her legs to pull her knees up and together.

"It'll take him about 20 minutes to walk home..."

Dane grinned, "You're naughty, aren't you? You really want to risk that? Having him come home and you've just got dressed again? Not even wearing panties?"

Hannah blushed, biting her lip. After a moment's pause she said, "Just a quick one, please Dane..."

Smirking, the boy said, "If you really want it, you'll have to make me hard again, and fast."

He glanced down at his penis, still semi-erect, and she understood. Pushing herself onto her hands and knees, she dove eagerly towards the tip, still dripping with semen, and licked at it. His cum tasted funny, with a salty tang, and she realized she had never had any in her mouth before then. She closed her lips around the shaft and bobbed her head, hoping to feel the throbbing of his cock again as it hardened. Dane's fingers played in her hair, which fell in an untidy mess around her face and neck. Desperately she suckled at his big organ, feeling it swell in her mouth as her wet lips and tongue had their effect. At last, with her mouth full and her throat bulging, Dane patted her cheek and said, "That's good, Hannah, now turn around."

She panted as the cock slid from her lips, and fumbled around in a clumsy circle until her butt was raised up before Dane's crotch. A bit of his cum began to trickle down the inside of her thigh. She expected to feel his hands grip her cheeks or hips, pulling her to him to enter, but it did not happen. Instead she heard a woosh and a smack, and felt a sharp, stinging pain on her buttocks. She yelped in surprise as her body shook and she collapsed forward onto her elbows.

"You're a bad girl, Hannah," came Dane's deep voice, "Say it."

"I'm...I'm a bad girl..." she murmured.

He spanked her again, harder, and she cried out in pain.

"Louder, Hannah," he commanded.

"I'm a bad girl!"

Again his palm stung her butt, and she felt tears form in her eyes from the pain.

"I'm a bad girl!" she screamed, "I'm such a bad girl!"

He kept spanking her, each smack echoing through the room as her voice rose higher with every breath, nearly shrieking the words out.

"I'm a naughty, dirty girl! I'm a slut! I'm a whore!" she screamed, as tears ran down her cheeks.

"You want my cock inside you, slut?" asked Dane in a calm tone.

"Y-yesss! I want it so bad, please Dane!"

"You want it from your loser son's bully?"

Hannah locked in place, unable to move or think. Dane's hardest smack yet broke her from the paralysis.

"Wh-what?" she whimpered.

"I asked, do you want to take cock from the guy who bullies your son?"

She didn't understand, what was he talking about?

"Answer me Hannah, do you want to feel my bully cock?"

As the realization clicked, Hannah felt all strength drain from her already-spent body. The boy above her, the boy whose hands were spanking her again and again, the boy who had brought her to orgasm twice and finished inside her, the boy whom she had first met in the street accompanied by her son...was nothing but a bully, Rodney's bully. He cared nothing for her, he only wanted to torment Rodney further, to dominate the mother of his victim and invade the most intimate aspects of his life. The thoughts raced through her mind: poor Rodney, poor sweet Rodney, poor sweet weak Rodney, who had no power to stop his bully taking her, because here was a young man worthy of her body

"Answer me!" he growled, and her butt reddened under another agonizing smack.

"Yesss!" she screamed, "Yes I do! Please fuck me Dane! I want my boy's bully!"

Without waiting, Dane seized her hips and pulled her back to him, prodding her wet lips, finding her slit once more. He thrust inside, smoothly pushing the full shaft all the way to the base, his balls swinging to strike her clitoris. Hannah moaned in defeated delight, her head hanging forward and her hair spilling over her face. The bully thrust into her hard, pulling back before slamming forward again. It was nothing like the experience just minutes before, the tender and loving caress of his body, this was fast and hard and savage. His wild energy rammed into her, making her legs shake and her body writhe in distress. She whined and cried, her face wet with tears, but still she held her bottom upward, presenting herself for his use.

"I knew I had to have you when we met before," grunted Dane, "Remember that, Hannah?"

She said nothing, answering only in a feeble squeak.

"Yeah you do," he said, "I bet you touched yourself to the thought of me that evening. Now you get the real thing."

Hannah started to moan, overcome by the thrill of sex as her pussy tensed and throbbed around his shaft. His big hands on her hips yanked her back with a rapid rhythm, his thighs striking the backs of her legs as he slammed into her.

"Rodney's such a loser," Dane growled, "He could never fuck a woman like this, and you know it. I'm a real man, aren't I Hannah?"

"Y-yes!" she squealed.

He spanked her without even slowing the pace, "What am I?"

"A-a real man...Dane!"

He laughed and thrust into her harder, clearly reveling in the total power he wielded over her. She could not think straight, her brain confused and bewildered, and endlessly assaulted by the fibers of her body in ecstasy. Dane bullied her son, probably hurt and humiliated him, and here she was on her elbows and knees taking him from behind like an animal. His sperm was inside her, maybe fertilizing her, and she had accepted it without resistance.

"I'm a slut!" she offered without prompting, thrilling Dane.

"Say what you are, Hannah!"

"I'm a dirty slut! I'm a...I'm...I'm a bad mother!"

Dane laughed and spanked her again, eliciting a sharp whine.

"You don't care though, do you? You just like my big strong bully cock inside you."

"Y-yesss!" she moaned, "I'm a slutty mommy!"

Rodney stared out the window as he heard his mother beg for Dane to fuck her. He thought for a moment that Dane would refuse, taking the excuse of the time constraint, but it was a stupid thought, of course the bully would want to claim her all over again. He felt numb as the muffled sounds of Hannah sucking him back to full hardness rang through him, but the defenses in his mind broke when he heard the smacks and her squeals of pain. For the first time in an hour, he spoke.

In a weak and sullen tone he mumbled, "He's hurting her..."

Lucas and Hayden looked over at him, and from the front seat Adrian said, "She's loving it, dude. Listen to her degrading herself."

They listened to the words pouring from the phone as Hannah named herself a bad, naughty girl, a slut, a whore... It was all true, she said it herself, in her own voice, and Rodney had no hope of denying it. And then Rodney's heart stopped, he had heard the dreadful word that had been in his head all afternoon, that he had hoped not to hear.

Bully.

There was no shelter anymore. The terrible truth was going to be revealed. But one last hope formed in his mind...the truth might be too much, the knowledge of Dane's real intent might prove his downfall. For a few moments it seemed as if it would happen, that she had stopped speaking, would turn and tell him to leave...

It was a short-lived hope, spoiled moments later by the further submission of his mother. She seemed to have broken, no longer the loving or protective woman he had known all his life. He heard her call him by his own name as she gave herself up to his bully, the full knowledge of what she was doing there for her to see. She still did it, not caring about her own dignity or her bond to her own son. He shut his eyes, trying to block his senses, but found that the blankness only brought visions of his mother bent over, her face dolled up in makeup and her hair curled. In his head she opened her mouth and the sound from the phone slipped into the fantasy as he saw Dane, his figure exaggeratedly large as he pushed a monstrous penis into Hannah. And in his mind, his mother turned to look at him, a finger tracing her lip, sucking at the tip, her eyes locked to his...

He hunched forward in his seat, shaking and fighting back tears. There was no escape, not from the car pinned between his bullies, not from the reality of his mother's total submission, and not from the feelings of desire stirring inside him as he listened to her utter debasement.

Dane pounded Hannah until her knees felt like they would give out, held up only by his hands on her hips and her face pressed into the sheets. He tugged her hair, pulling her head and arching her back, thrusting deep inside her. His cock was rock-hard again, the vigor of his youth granting him the stamina of a wild beast. She knew she couldn't last much longer, that if he continued like this she would climax again, reinforcing for them both how the balance of power lay between them. She imagined his hands, those big hands of his holding Rodney to the ground, shoving his face into the mud. She could hear her son's voice in her head, his reedy voice whining obnoxiously, pleading to be released, but above him she could see Dane, marvelous Dane, the true man she needed in her life.

The hands gripping her thighs slackened, and his palms explored her butt, spanking her red skin again, making her wince. She whimpered aloud, her hair tumbling over her face until Dane's fingers curled around it, gathering the soft locks into a bundle to tug back, pulling her head up and forcing her to follow as if guided by a lead. His firm hips struck her bottom, her thighs rippling as his muscles collided with her, each thrust sending his bulging shaft deep inside her, sliding along wet flesh to find her most sensitive organs. She cried out in distress, the sensation almost too much as his long member reached further into her than before, aided by the arching of her smooth back. With one hand still holding her hair, the other found her shoulder, pulling her back harder. She yelped, and felt herself tense, knowing what was coming next.

His hips did not stop or slow even while she came, bucking and screaming in ecstasy as her third orgasm washed over her. Where before they had been mighty waves crashing down upon her, this time it felt as though great tides of water swelled up from below, lifting her up as she floated on the surface of pleasure. She let out a long moan, a beautifully high, unbroken note of delight as her body tingled, light as air, her only connection to reality the throbbing penis battering her from behind.

"Good, cum for me again, Hannah," said Dane, "Cum for Rodney's bully!"

The words drove her further over the edge, her thighs quivering so much that he was obliged to release her hair and seize her hips to keep her lower body upright. He gave no sign of slowing, and every thrust bought more time for her climax, until unrelenting minutes had passed by and still she hung suspended in a glittering daze. Her eyes gazed forward at the pillows, but only saw dazzling lights, and she only felt Dane.

She had no idea how long the orgasm lasted, or if she perhaps came again before it had even ended. She was nothing but sex, helpless to respond or take action, she could as well have been a doll; stiff and motionless until taken and manipulated by dominating hands. Confused thoughts of Dane and Rodney and Rodney's father flickered through her mind. She had loved two, slept with two, but only truly felt overcome by one. One was gone, one was away, and one, the perfect one, was here inside her.

Holding Hannah's wide hips, Dane felt his penis swell and throb in preparation. He grunted, intent on maintaining his fiery pace despite his depleting energy. Only a minute longer, he thought, knowing that Hannah's orgasm would not last indefinitely. Another minute and she would come to her senses again. He watched her, seeing her head bowed into the pillows, her hands open and limp, fingers trembling in little spasms. He marveled at what he had done to this woman, this everyday, regular mother, how he had transformed her into something shameful, disgraceful...but perhaps he had done nothing more than expose her desires, secret desires unknown even to her. He remembered the phone, Rodney on the other end listening, hearing everything his mother said. He wondered how the boy would react.

The thought of Rodney crying while forced to hear his sweet mother's violation drove his desire past the brink. He thrust in and back in, his thick shaft slick with Hannah's wetness, and at last felt his engorged head erupt again, spraying seed into the woman's warm depths. It was not nearly so much as before, and indeed his previous sperm had dripped and splashed from her lips to run in thick streaks down her thighs, but still he came like a wild animal, bucking and jerking in harsh spurts, making Hannah whimper as he drove his shaft into her. He shoved her forward, flat onto her belly, and collapsed with her, his penis still nestled tightly inside her vagina.

Panting, Dane murmured into her ear, "God damn, you are a great fuck!"

Hannah did not respond, but lay gasping and twitching under him, her face pressed into the bed cover.

He stroked her arms and the back of her neck, continuing, "You came a lot, babe, you must have loved it too."

Still she said nothing, and he wondered if the shock of what was happening had become too much for her mind to bear.

He pressed on, confident that he could say whatever he pleased, "You're just like your son, weak and submissive and easy to dominate."

She whimpered softly, and he smirked at the reaction.

"Rodney always gives up and doesn't even try to defend himself. I guess I know where he got it now. His mother's a dreamy little submissive who gives in to the first guy who walks in her door and orders her to her knees. Isn't that true, Hannah?"

The woman groaned, but through the pillows came a muffled, "Yes..."

"Yes, what?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she whimpered.

He lifted her face up from the bed and said, "I'm going to come back and I'm going to fuck you again, do you understand?"

She lay with her mouth partly open, and murmured, "Yes, sir."

"You're going to be my sexy little slut, and I'll make you cum as much as you like."

"Yes...sir."

"Does that make you happy?"

"...yes it does, sir. Please make me cum, Dane."

He chuckled and pushed himself up off of her, his softened penis slipping from her wet lips.

"You've cum enough for one afternoon, slut," he said, "I'll be over tomorrow to give you some more."

"Th-thank you, Dane," she whined.

He was already starting to put his clothes back on, looking for all the world just as casual as he had when he first arrived. He took her underwear, wet with her first orgasm, and stuffed them into his pocket.

"You'd better get yourself cleaned up, Rodney could be coming back soon. I doubt you want him to find you like this."

Hannah groaned and stared at the ceiling, still too overwhelmed to move. Dane bent over her, bringing his lips to hers to kiss her again. As they kissed, his fingers returned to her mound, finding her slit, pressing a finger inside her. She lifted her hips eagerly, begging for another orgasm, but he withdrew and stood up straight.