A Mother Falls Prey Ch. 02

Story Info
Rodney's nightmare continues as his bully takes his mother.
7.2k words
4.66
97.1k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Carnal Desire

Dane let Hannah lie against him for a few minutes, the two of them feeling each other's steady breathing as their bare torsos rested by one another. He withdrew his hand from her crotch, the fingers still slick with her fluid, and wrapped his arm about her to hold her close. She sighed in contentment, her eyes closed, her lips parted on his skin. He brought his own lips down, kissed her cheek, and whispered, "We're not done yet, Hannah."

She opened her eyes, turning them up to him without lifting her head.

"Are...are you going to have sex with me?" she asked, feeling timid and anxious for his approval.

Dane grinned, barely suppressing laughter. "Yes," he said, "If you like."

She blushed, biting her lip. "If...if you want me..."

Smirking, Dane leaned his face to hers and kissed her lips, making her sigh again. He ran his hand along the curve of her body, over her shoulders, waist and hips. She gave a soft whimper at his touch, pushing her face up into the kiss. Her hands, folded close to her breasts, began to touch his chest.

"Shit, she's horny as fuck!" said Lucas. The others laughed.

"She wants it baaad," Adrian added, "Dane didn't even have to try that hard."

Rodney sat between two of his bullies, Lucas and Hayden. The pair of them had punched and shoved him around quite a bit, but he hardly felt the pain, so overwhelming was the shame and dismay he felt in his mind. His own mother, his sweet, loving mother, begging to be fucked by the brute who made his life miserable. How had he never told her the truth, warned her ahead of time about this awful person? A horrible thought came into his head, that perhaps even if he had told her, she would have given herself to Dane anyway, not caring or possibly even excited by the temptation of submitting to her own son's ruthless bully.

Dane let Hannah rest a minute longer, then pushed himself up over her, letting her lie on her side as she gazed up at him with timid doe-eyes. He smiled at her as he stripped himself of his gym shorts, folding them carefully and setting them at the edge of the bed, making sure to leave the phone in his pocket as near to the woman as possible. Then, slowly, he pulled away his boxers, freeing his member to hang suspended before her.

Hannah gasped, her eyes widening at the sight.

"You like it?" he asked her, raising an eyebrow.

She stared at it, her parted lips quivering as she murmured, "It's so big..."

"Here, sit up," he told her, resting on his knees. The woman pushed herself onto her bottom, her feet tucked to one side as her eyes remained fixed on his bulging penis.

Dane moved nearer to her, his hips close to her face. "You know what to do, babe," he said, placing his fingers on her cheek.

She did know. Though it had been years, Hannah instinctively reached her hand to the shaft, taking it in her fingers and gripping it gently, pulling her hand down to the base before bringing it back to the tip, rubbing her palm on the end before bringing it back to the shaft. She closed her eyes, feeling the fingers on her reddening cheek, and leaned forward.

Her lips found the engorged head and she hesitated, feeling a pang of embarrassment at what she was doing. She closed her lips around the head and felt it tickle her mouth. Probing the tip gingerly with her tongue, she heard Dane groan in pleasure, and felt encouraged by the response. Pushing her head forward, she took more of him into her mouth, feeling his thickness filling her up, her tongue pressed underneath his shaft.

Dane groaned again, and said in a low voice, "Fuck yes, your mouth feels so good...that's right, use your tongue, baby!"

He placed his hands on either side of her face and began moving his hips like a pendulum, holding her in place as he slowly pushed his penis into her mouth again and again. She held still, breathing through her nose as his member reached further back in her mouth, pushing into her throat. His approach was steady and slow, but she was unused to the treatment, and couldn't help but sputter and gulp as he pressed inwards.

"Your throat is tight!" Dane said, making sure his voice was clear, and added, "You have such a nice cute face to fuck, Hannah."

"Hear that, Rod," said Noah, "He's fucking your mom's face!"

"Sounds like she's gagging a lot," said Lucas, "I wonder if she has a reflex."

"We're gonna find out, I bet," laughed Hayden.

Despite the heat, Rodney shivered. Tears spilled from his eyes as he heard the unmistakable sounds of oral penetration. His mother's voice was audible through her gags as she took his bully into her throat, her tight throat...Rodney bit his lip until it nearly bled, wanting more than anything to never hear the sound again, but unable to focus on anything else.

Dane kept the pace steady, running his fingers along Hannah's face and through her hair, feeling her quiver under his touch. He sighed himself, pleased by the sensation of the woman's mouth slobbering on his cock. He had really done it, really reduced this warm-hearted and loving mother to the messy slut he now had in his hands. He wondered how Rodney was feeling, and grinned to himself. The boy would certainly never forget this day.

He fucked Hannah's mouth for several more minutes, quickening the pace just enough that her low whimpers became wet sputters. At last he pulled back, the tip of his penis rubbing along her tongue and out passed her lips, a trickle of saliva suspended from her mouth to the tip of his member. Before she could sink down again, he pulled her face up, lifting her to her knees and kissing her drooling lips. She wrapped her arms around his torso, as if afraid of slipping away. Their mouths opened, tongues rolling together, and Dane reached down to her waist, sliding her panties off her hips and letting them fall to her knees.

Hannah gasped, but gave a shy smile to her new lover, biting her lip. Carefully she lowered herself down until she was sitting on her knees, and pulled the panties away, dropping them on the bed. She looked up at Dane, her head tilted all the way back to gaze into his eyes. Her lips, still parted, let out soft deep breaths.

The bully placed his hands on Hannah's shoulders and pushed her back, sending her tumbling down to the bed. She landed on her back and her knees rose up, tight together, drawn up above her stomach. She gave a sharp cry of surprise and thrill, staring up at Dane with a flushed face. Blushing helplessly, she watched as the burly teenager bent low over her, felt his hands run up the back of her thighs, making her tremble with ecstasy, and finally take her knees and spread her legs apart. She couldn't help now but to gasp with anxiety, looking down over her small body to the massive one poised over her, the large erect penis only inches from her wet slit. She drew her legs farther apart and bit her lip, staring up into the eyes of her soon-to-be conqueror.

"Are you ready, Hannah?" Dane asked in a clear voice.

She nodded, her breath coming fast through her parted lips.

"Say it," he commanded, "I want to hear you."

Without hesitation, Hannah obeyed the stern young man, her voice soft and submissive as she murmured, "Yes...I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" he asked. He was going to make her say it, to voice the words out loud, acknowledge the act to which she was consenting.

"I'm ready for you to...to fuck me," she mumbled, her voice quiet and soft.

Despite her timid cadence, the words came through clear and bright over the phone speaker. Rodney heard the soft noises of his mother's mouth taking Dane's penis, a penis she had described as "so big". He wondered how big it was, and couldn't help picturing in his mind's eye the sight of his mother, her pale body exposed, with her head bowed low over his bully's cock. His stomach lurched every time her voice could be distinguished, gulping and guzzling away. At one time he thought momentarily that Dane had finished, but it had been a false hope as he heard them continuing to moan and sigh. She seemed to be kissing him again.

The bullies were silent now, not wanting to miss a moment of the show, and Rodney dared not make a noise for fear of further abuse, though little else could have added to his disgrace now. There were several minutes of muffled shuffling, and he wondered what was happening in his mother's room, on his mother's bed...then the answer came with harsh clarity as he heard Dane's voice commanding his mother to consent, to obey, and she did. Lucas hissed softly at the meek submission of the hapless woman, delighted by her disgrace.

Rodney stayed as still as he could, pinned between the two bullies. His beautiful mother was about to be fucked by his worst enemy.

Dane lowered himself down, his broad body above hers, his hips between her opened thighs. She felt the insides of her legs brush his bare skin, and instinctively lifted her feet up and over his waist, her toes high in the air. She giggled and bit her lip, feeling silly. He grinned and leaned forward, his elbows by her sides, and she pulled her arms above her head, letting them drape over the pillow as he closed his arms against her. She stared up at him, this wonderful young man, this marvel of masculinity, about to enter her where she had not felt a man in ten years.

Dane stared back at her, seeing her eyes, wide and blue, glistening in the low light. She really was attractive, he thought, and excitement coursed through him, desire for this woman beyond the torment he was inflicting on her son. What a catch! What a thrill! And to feel her legs eagerly reaching up to draw him nearer, begging for his invasion... He looked down at her, the curve of her soft breasts rising and falling with every breath, her stiffened nipples ticking his chest as she panted with anticipation. He lowered his face to hers and kissed her; lovingly, lingering in the rush of power just before the kill.

He lifted his hips, his chest remaining against hers as he felt his penis slide against her skin, the head seeking her wet slit. Once found, he pressed forward, feeling his bulging head slipping between soft lips. She gasped, her eyes widening, though he had barely stepped past the threshold. Still kissing her, he folded his arms closer together, holding the small woman close beneath him, and pushed his hips down.

He went slowly, and she felt every inch of his shaft as he penetrated her, harder than steel and thicker than a tree, sliding inside her deeper and deeper, not stopping...she moaned, crossing her ankles above his back as he reached into her, at last coming to a rest with nearly the entire length within her.

"How does it feel?" he asked, his voice low.

"Aaah...ahhh..." she breathed, "It's amazing!"

Dane pulled back, feeling his penis slip halfway from the woman's pussy, her labia hugging him as he paused, before he thrust back into her. Hannah gasped again, and let out a low moan. Dane smirked, knowing the sound would carry to the phone. With the arrogant confidence of a bully, he began thrusting into the woman, his hips slapping rhythmically against her thighs, her legs wrapped around his back. Hannah began to moan, her breasts jiggling gently under him as he penetrated her, feeling her wetness welcoming him. She reached up, wrapping her arms around him in a close embrace, the embrace of a lover...or of a mother. He stared into her eyes and she gazed back, mesmerized by his strength, his passion, his power.

"Oh my god," she breathed, "You're...you're so good..."

Her feet rose with every motion of his hips, her calves pressed to his back and her thighs holding firm to his waist. She gasped for breath as he drove himself into her again and again...a slow and measured pace as she struggled to accustom herself to his size. Her wet lips gripped his shaft with a vigorous hunger, eager to draw every drop of his manhood from within...but he had no intention of giving that prize to her yet. Hannah's body and heart were his, and Dane planned to take everything she had to offer and more, until she was utterly his own.

"Yeah, you like it?" he asked, his voice a low purr.

"I...I love...unhhh...love it!" she managed to respond, her voice a moan.

Dane brought his strong arms close to her sides, resting on his elbows as he stared into her sweet eyes. The kind and friendly woman who had met him at the door, the lonely and burdened mother who had long since stopped giving herself any desires, opened to him. Her legs held him close and her body rose and fell with his, not wanting him to pull away, wanting nothing but his presence inside her. He ran his fingers against her cheek, and she turned her face to them, letting him push them into her mouth to suck and lick. He kissed her cheek, his chest pressed to hers as his hips continued to rise, crest, and sink again...over and over. With each fall his throbbing member penetrated her warm body, slipping between her wet lips and plunging her secret place within. She moaned louder, her voice desperate and longing, more thrilled than she had been in years and yet not completely satisfied, knowing instinctively that this man had yet more to give to her, and she had everything to give to him.

Unknown to Hannah, her soft moans and whimpers carried clearly over the connection, giving the bullies and her son an unwitting vocal performance. The sound filled the car and filled Rodney's head beyond anything he had imagined. It was unlike anything he could ever have believed possible. The noises he heard were foreign, alien, incomprehensible...and yet unmistakably his mother's. Had she always been this way? Had she always been an eager, easy slut for the taking? Or had something about Dane, about that awful, arrogant, spiteful bully won her over like nothing else before? Rodney felt his stomach turn...he knew the answer. His mother had not been on a date in years, she had kept to herself and spent her time providing for him, and denied herself any outlet. It was his fault, he thought, his fault that his mother was submitting to his bully in this way. If only he would have told her about Dane...if only he could have stood up for himself against the cruelty of the bullies.

Dane's movements began to build in speed and force, the rising and subsiding tide of his hips becoming crashing waves. Hannah's legs trembled as her wet pussy was filled and filled and filled again, every thrust a new wave of pleasure pounding over her. They kissed and licked and bit each other's lips, until after a little while Hannah could no longer do anything at all except gasp and pant and stare, her eyes half-closed, up into the face of the man who was overwhelming her senses, overwhelming her body. He was very handsome, but so young. As young as her son, maybe a year older. Her son...where was Rodney? Would he be returning home soon? Would he find her this way, with her legs spread for his classmate? She shuddered, but the thought soon faded as the boy on top of her thrust into her, deep inside her, up into her depths. She did not even much care anymore what happened, if only this moment never had to end.

Her ankles slipped, her feet uncrossing as her legs fell to either side, her muscles numb and weak. Dane pushed himself upright onto his knees, still thrusting into her, and wrapped his arms underneath her knees, pushing her legs back and raising her feet. She hardly had the strength to lift her ankles up onto his shoulders, and then felt him lean forward again, pressing down on her, folding her small figure into a tight bundle, her feet suspended at either side of his face. He arranged himself further up above her, his bulging shaft turned down to plunge deeper and deeper inside her. He went faster, harder, a sweat building on his brow as he thrust with mechanical precision. He was a machine, too powerful and too perfect for her to have any chance of resistance. She was helpless beneath him, and could only reach up to hold his face in her hands, feeling the tense muscles of his shoulders and back. He stared into her eyes with a wild passion, and she felt afraid...frightened by his veracity and the swiftness by which he had reduced her to this mess of a woman, to a quivering girl.

Her arms fell back above her head, her eyes closing and her mouth opening wide as she moaned, her voice a high, clear singsong as she cried with each deep intrusion. Her legs shook, locked in place against his chest, and her thighs felt sore from the force of every thrust. She did not know how long it had been that she had lain beneath him. Ten minutes? An hour? An evening? Time didn't matter while he was inside her, only feeling him, taking him, giving in to him was important.

"You feel so fucking good," Dane murmured, his voice a husky rasp.

She responded with a long whimper, her throat incapable of forming words.

"You're so tight and wet, Hannah," he continued, "I could fuck you forever. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

The woman squirmed under him and nodded her head, vocalizing only more moans.

"Yeah?" Dane said, "I want you to say it. Tell me what you want, slut!"

"I...I..." she gasped, her voice a trembling whimper, "I want...you to fuck...anhhh! Fuck me forever!"

Dane laughed and drove himself into her with heightened vigor.

"You're mine, Hannah, you belong to me. Isn't that right?"

"Yesss!" she wailed, her toes curling as her feet bounced helplessly above his shoulders.

He leaned in closer to her, pushing her legs back, turning up her thighs to grant him deeper penetration. She moaned and whined with every breath, captivated by his cock, unable to consider any thought or emotion that did not begin and end with her utter submission to the young man who with every thrust of his hips filled her, dominating her body and mind and reducing her to the submissive she had always truly been.

Dane's arms around her felt warm and firm, his muscles keeping her in place beneath him, the place where she belonged. Her glittering eyes gazed up into his, searching them for every trace of lust and energy he had to offer, begging for his approval, for the approval of a boy less than half her age. She did not care, she had no power to care, she was all his and his alone. He was everything, he was too much, he was overwhelming her again...

"Oh-oh GOD!" Hannah screamed, throwing her arms around his shoulders, "I'm coming!"

Her last word was drowned in a cascading sigh, a deep gasp, and then a high, broken moan. Her aching legs shook, her back arching once again, this time pressing herself up against the body of the boy who had made her his own. They held each other in a tight embrace, feeling the energy course between them. Hannah's head seemed blurred with an electric charge, every muscle within her numb to any sense but her orgasm, the second of the afternoon she has shared with this man, given to him as trophy. He did not stop thrusting, but quickened his own pace, driving her further over the edge, the wetness of her pussy dripping from his shaft as she squirmed and flexed under his might. His wild strikes, the swift penetration of his penis, prolonged her climax, drawing wave after wave and moan after moan from her weakening body. She felt limp, unable to lift her arms or turn her head or do anything more than feel his hips press on her thighs with fearful force.

At last Dane started to buck more erratically, his hands clenching into fists, one tangled in her hair. He gasped, grunted, and stopped the savage thrusts, holding himself inside her. His shaft throbbed and swelled, and finally erupted, sending a flood of hot sperm deep within her. He thrust again, renewing the efforts as she felt rope after rope entering her, filling her mature body with his invigorating youth. She gasped in shock, bewildered by his utter disregard for any boundaries, but then she had no boundaries, not any more. He had called her slut, and she knew he was right. She looked up at him, still gasping for air herself, and accepted his semen into her without question. He drew his arms from behind her legs, letting her feet fall to his sides, her thighs still spread wide.