All Comments on 'A Mother Loves Her Son - Conclusion'

by aleph9410

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HighpikeHighpikealmost 5 years ago
I was intrigued

by the word conclusion in the title. I looked up the earlier story to read first. Enjoyed them both but what have you been doing for the last ten years?

k99rkyk99rkyalmost 5 years ago
shit ending

really good story, unnecessary ending.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Read****

I would have given you five stars but you made us wait for TEN YEARS!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just came across this.

This story was so well done. I saw part two in the new section, and decided to read both chapters. I was not disappointed. I'm amazed that despite 10 yrs apart the flow continued very well. This story was highly charged and very erotic. 5🌟

aleph9410aleph9410almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading and for your comments

10 years ago I started an exercise in balancing sensuality with storytelling and exploring the verbal choreography of sex. Would others follow the action as I saw it, or would it be a confusion of limbs and postures and where went what? I posted it on the site and promptly left it to succeed or fail on it's own, as any writing does. The rest of the story was still in the writing, and I finished a good portion of it before moving to other things in life.

It wasn't until a few months ago, when I logged back in and noticed that there were a number of comments on the published story. I appreciate the comments, pithy or lengthy, and always search for the constructive critique. If you've found some enjoyment or satisfaction in the reading, then I appreciate that as well. As with all fantasies, there are imperfections in logic or reaction which can squarely be blamed on the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The ending was best.

His mother thought it was best to be honest with her potential fiancé. It was good to see her move on and find her own love but wanted acceptance from her son an dil. Great story. 5 stars!!!!!!

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

I didn't read part one until two came out. Loved them both. Its hard to explain family lovemaking to people who have never experienced it. People always associate incest to children with defects. And that is a true danger. Still the act is just an act of love. Just a deeper different expression of it. Thanks for writing about it.

One thing. Once you tap in to that kind of love, its hard to act like it never happened and to just stop. I wish they had found a way to keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent job

You captured the kind of emotion that would come with a relationship like that and the Eros was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 star

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

This has been a fine yarn although the Greg bit was a bit too syrupy for my liking.

DBCeeDBCeeabout 2 months ago

A very, very well written story. I first read this exception piece of writing several years ago. Now I have read it again. My only disappointment is that there are not any additional aleph9410 stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous