All Comments on 'A Mother Returned Pt. 01'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Interesting beginning. I suspect something sinister is behind the scenes, and likely Felix is involved.

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawls9 months agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 6 are complete. Chapters will arrive on Literotica about a month apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnored9 months ago

I have a couple guesses as to where and why, and setting it in the future gives you a lot of options to surprise us down the road as well. Only one little thing caught me by surprise... "mood swings do [sic] to whatever" but other than that, very immersive and I'm keen to see the how it plays out. I'd say I really hope it doesn't turn into a harem thing involving her son, but as you've already written at least six chapters, my opinion really doesn't matter anyway. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Felix Stepforded his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What the hell is this??????????? 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cool that it's the future around 2198. I wonder what happened to Penelope all that time? Never did say what happened to the rented car thing she left in. I doubt in the future it could ever be lost. Could have been a clue or a starting point but cant have that. Penelope likes her son's cock and I bet she's going to be fucking it some time soon.

cslt1cslt17 months ago

Great Start!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES