A Mother Returned Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would be honored to share all that I know." Winifred smiled and began relaying the experiences of the past two and a half years.

~~

It was very late when Penelope thanked Winifred and finally headed for bed. She was a good mother, so she stepped off the stairway to check on her son's room. A thin line of light stretched from under the door into the hall. He should be sleeping, it's the middle of the night. A burst of something scorching and consuming hit her mind. This is anger. It was like being visited by old friends that quickly take their leave. Her mind cooled, but still she knew she must do something. She opened the door to chastise her son, but stopped when she saw what he was doing. She put a gloved hand to her mouth, and her eyes went wide. He really had grown into a man.

Theodore had his back to his mother as he pumped his cock. Victoria was naked on the screen that floated in front of him, one of her bare hands holding her large boob, the other working furiously on her pussy. She was pale compared to her boyfriend, with long flowing ruddy brown hair cascading over her shoulders and a triangle of chestnut brown hair between her legs. She wasn't quite as plump as her boyfriend, but she had the round, youthful body of a Rubenesque nineteen-year-old. Her blue eyes went wide when she saw the intruder. She quickly covered her boobs with her arm and pussy with her other hand. Although, since her fingers were bare, it was barely better than going full frontal.

"What is it?" Theodore swiveled in his chair. He stopped fapping, his face quickly twisting from surprise to anger. "What are you doing? It's the middle of the night. Don't you knock?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Penelope's mind tried to take it all in, but her eyes fixed on her son's enormous penis. It jutted up in the air, turning slightly to the right, standing proudly in front of his ample belly. The veins were gloriously large and prominent, not like any Penelope had seen before. The head was much fatter than the shaft, mushrooming out ridiculously at the top. He looked so much like his father in other ways, but not in their manhoods. "I... I... I'm so sorry. I thought... that a loving mother checks in on her son. So..."

"Why are you still here? Stop looking at it!" Theodore covered up his dick with a shirt from the floor.

"Hello, Mrs. Nisha." Victoria recovered herself enough to smile at the absurdity of being caught by her boyfriend's mother. It was almost sweet. These were the sorts of moments that Theodore had missed when his mother had disappeared. "It's nice to meet you."

Penelope tore her eyes away from her son and looked at the screen. His girlfriend was beautiful. There was no denying it. A thrill went up her spine at the happiness her son had found with Victoria. "I'm so sorry for intruding, dear. It's very nice to meet you, too." Her cheeks grew warm, and her vagina redoubled it's efforts to wash them all away in a deluge.

"You're still here, Mom. Go!" Theodore pointed at the door, his cheeks fiery hot with anger.

"So, sorry... very sorry. I'll knock in the future." Penelope turned and quickly closed the door. She stood in the hall, her heart thundering, her chest heaving with each breath. She was tipsy from the wine and drunk from the flood of young body parts she'd just witnessed. Images flashed in her head. She tried to push them down. Why have I been so horny? I need intimate time with Felix! She raced upstairs but paused before waking her husband.

Felix had said that he needed to wake up early for work. He wouldn't be happy if she woke him for sex. But she needed his wonderful penis so badly. She was trembling thinking about him entering her. It couldn't happen. His rest came first. I am a good wife. She escaped to the bathroom. Soon, she was naked on the toilet lid again. She masturbated herself as best she could. She couldn't ever remember touching herself twice in one day before.

It was unsatisfying at first, but then she thought about what Winifred had told her. Both her son and husband had missed her terribly. Even if Theodore didn't show it, he was happy to have her back. Pleasure surged. And Felix had been so sweet ever since he'd retrieved her. They want me. They want me here as a wife and mother. Bliss moved through her nerves. She thought of having her husband's penis inside her, and she convulsed with an orgasm. A satisfying one this time.

Penelope's fingers didn't stop on her button. She could hear the sloppy sounds from down there as she continued to drive herself to another orgasm. This time, in her confused mind, her son's long, fat penis took center stage. Somehow her love for him, his love for her, and that massive, ugly tool jumbled together for her. She tried to banish those thoughts, but her ecstasy rocketed. The second orgasm wasn't just satisfying, it was mind-bending. She bit her lip to keep from crying out, rolled her black nipple with her fingers, and rubbed her clitoris like her life depended on it. "Mmmmmpppppphhhhhhh... mmmmmmmmppphhhhhhh." Her eyes crossed, and her body spasmed.

When she descended from such dizzying heights, confusion seeped back in. And... self-loathing. How could she think of anyone other than her husband at such a moment? Especially my son! On shaky legs, she stood and entered the shower. She let the warm water wash away her dirty thoughts. It's been a long couple days. I'm just going insane with exhaustion. It's normal for mothers to walk in on their sons. It happens all the time. I'm a normal mother. I love him, and he loves me. She thought of her perfect husband. And I love Felix more than anything. Everything is okay.

When she stepped out of the shower, she took stock. She wasn't so riled up anymore. Her vagina had finally quieted down thank the gods. She would be able to get some much-needed sleep. She slipped into a long nightgown and curled up next to her husband. She vaguely remembered that his snoring had driven her crazy in the past. But now, it was as soothing as waves hitting the shore. She quickly fell into a restful sleep.

12