A Mother Returned Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,166 Followers

"Could we use it together?" She gripped his belly, her green eyes plaintive.

"We could. But I work so much. And honestly, I don't have the needs I once did. I had it installed because I was lonely, but now that you're home..." He smiled at her. "... what more could I want than you?"

"That's just it." Penelope held back tears. "I should only want you. It should be enough. But there's this... fire burning down there. And I can't seem to put it out. Can I confess something torrid?"

"Of course. A good wife shares everything with her husband."

She nodded in agreement. A good wife does share. "Before this all happened, I would masturbate a few times a week. I would think of the men from my romance novels. Ah-hem." She cleared her throat. "And you, of course. But now those pretend men do nothing. Instead, I think of you mostly. But also, of connecting with Winnie and Teddy. It isn't sexual. I mean they aren't naked." She added hurriedly. Except when my thoughts inexplicably turn to Theodore's ugly penis. "But for some reason, thinking about being a good mother and friend... really turns me on. I fear that something perverted may have entered my mind when I was away."

"Not at all." Felix's smile grew tighter and his eyes searched hers. "You're just confused and dealing with trauma. Of course, your mind seeks the comfort of being close to others. There may be some transference going on. I know it must be odd if Teddy and Freddie are popping up while you're... doing intimate things. But I'm sure you aren't the first woman that this has happened to."

"I'm not?" Penelope sat up cross-legged and rubbed her chin. The wonderfully pungent smell of sex wafted up to her nose. "Maybe I should see a psychiatrist. Should I get help?"

"No, no. This is all perfectly natural." Felix patted her knee. "You just need to focus your mind on more appropriate things. If connection is what your body desires, think of me. Isn't your husband a satisfying target for fantasies?"

"Oh, yes." Penelope nodded. "I just need to focus on our connection more. I don't know how Winnie and Teddy even got into my head. It was 'transference'? That's what you said?"

"Yes." Felix nodded. "And you're in control of your own life. Now that you know what you want your fantasies to be, you can make it happen."

"Oh, Felix!" She leaned forward and hugged him. "I'm so lucky to have a husband like you."

"And I you." He playfully smacked her dangling boob.

A mischievous smile crept over her face. "Would you like to see something?" She sat up straight, lifted her boob and sucked her nipple into her mouth. She made eye contact with him while she did it. "Wha doff you ffink?" She said around the nipple.

"You look splendid, darling. Simply splendid." It was almost enough to give Felix another erection. Almost.

Penelope rolled her nipple with her tongue, sending electric shocks through her body. She spit it out and smiled. "Would you like to go another round with your wife?"

"I know you're all riled up. Run along and take care of yourself. I need to get some sleep." Relaxing into his pillow, he blew her a kiss.

"Okay." She gave him a mock frown, nodded her head, and jumped off the bed, prancing to the bathroom.

Felix watched his wife's magnificent body bounce and shake until it disappeared behind the bathroom door. Then, he opened a screen in front of him and spent several minutes making notes. Once he was done, he closed the screen, turned off the lights, and went to sleep.

~~

Penelope stayed in the bathroom a long time. She sat on the toilet lid, her legs spread, one hand inserting fingers in her vagina, the other strumming her clitoris. "Felix... Felix..." She had two orgasms with her sole focus on her husband. Then, she lost her focus, and her pleasure ebbed. But her need wasn't sated. Her arms worked harder, but to no avail. Her mind wandered, seeking bliss. It went where it shouldn't go again.

"Ooohhhhhhh... Teddy... show me that you love me. I would do anything... uuuugghhhh... for you... and yet... you're shutting me out." Earlier that night, she'd tried to talk to him in his room, but he hadn't even let her in. Despite what Victoria and Winifred said, it didn't seem like he'd missed her. It seemed like she was a pox on his house. "A good mother... makes her son... happy." She thought of how Victoria made her son happy. His giant, ugly penis had certainly explored Victoria's tight, young cavern. She imagined them adamantly proclaiming their love to each other as he plundered her depths. "Uuuuuggghhhhhhh... Teddy... uuuuuggghhhhhhh." Penelope's eyes rolled back, and she shuddered out an incredible orgasm.

Guilt seeped into her as she regained her senses. Is this still transference? She wished her husband was still awake so that she could talk to him about what had just happened. She'd fantasized about her son and his girlfriend. Oh, the thought of it got her going again. She rubbed her clitoris and hefted her breast up, capturing her nipple between her teeth. "Mmmmpppphhhhhhhhhhh." Since her husband was asleep, she had no one to talk to... no one to help her deflect her untoward thoughts.

In a strange sense, she had shared a room that day with Victoria while they were both naked. It hadn't strictly been so. They weren't in the same room, and they had both appeared clothed. But they had also, in a way, been naked together. And she knew what Victoria looked like unclothed. They had connected during their tea while naked, just like Theodore emotionally connected to his girlfriend while they were both naked. Penelope's mind rocketed off on another monumental climax.

When she was finally clean, brushed, and ready for bed, she exited the bathroom. Her legs shook, and her mind spun. She would have to tell her husband about all of this tomorrow. His soft snores relaxed her tense muscles as she slipped under the sheets. She listened to her sleeping husband, focusing solely on him. She sighed and cuddled in close. Life would be so much easier if he was always by her side. She wished he didn't ever have to leave her.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,166 Followers
12