A Mother Returned Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmppphhhh ... gaaack ... gaaack," she responded.

"Mom ... you really are ... a crazy bitch." But Theodore didn't mean it. He had no anger toward her anymore. There was no room. Pleasure shot through every nerve in his body, pushing all other feelings out of its way.

"Nnnnffffffff." Penelope paused her bobbing, her lips still keeping a tight seal around the mushroom of his penis head. She shook her head side to side and looked up at him, their green eyes meeting for the first time since the oral sex had started.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean it." Theodore frowned. That was a first. She had gotten him to apologize. They continued their eye contact. Slowly and rhythmically, she squeezed his ball while staring up at him. Her face looked ridiculous, bulging around his dick. Her full lips were stretched thin by its girth. "I'm ... sorry, Mom." He could tell that she wanted him to tell her something deeper, but he didn't have it in him. "Please ... keep going." Gently, he pressed his hand down on the back of her head. Her eyes shut, and she went back to bobbing and gagging.

Joy surged inside Penelope. He'd almost said I love you. She could tell that it had been right on the tip of his tongue. He would say it eventually! Speaking of tongues, hers rolled along the underside of his penis as she pumped her mouth on him. She heard him moan as a result of her efforts. His strained voice sounded ecstatic to her ears. "Mmmmm ... mmmmm ... mmmmm ..." She popped the head out of her mouth and spoke quickly without looking up at him. "I want you ... to finish ... for me ... lambkin!" She was panting, and her body dripped with sweat. She suspected that her vagina had soaked through her panties and was now saturating her skirts. Her gloved hand pumped the shaft. When he didn't respond, she dared to look up and found he had a dreamlike smile on his face. A shiver ran down her back. I did it! I really did it! "Do you think ... you can finish?"

Theodore wasn't going to call her a crazy bitch again ... but she was. And his sanity had been fractured, too. He nodded his head. "I want to ... cum in your mouth ... Mom." He watched her eyes light up with those words. A magnificent smile parted her lips for a second, then it was distorted by his cock as she took him back into her mouth.

"Gggaackkk ... gggaaacckkkk ... gggaaaccckkkk." Penelope pushed her limits, taking him even deeper than before. Her body convulsed with misguided gag reflexes several times, but she pushed through for him. Soon, she heard him grunting louder. He sounded almost angry again. Nervous that his rage had returned, she glanced up while still bobbing on his penis. His expression was thick with pleasure. It wasn't anger, it was pure animal ecstasy that elicited those sounds. She nearly had an orgasm without touching herself. Her own pleasure surged. They were connected. They were close. She saw the adoration on his face that she had so yearned for. She closed her eyes and redoubled her efforts.

"Mom ... uuuuggghhhhhhhh ... Mom ... it's good ... Mom ... uuuuuggghhhhhh ... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." When Theodore came, his primal growl shook the picture frames on the wall. One hand clutched his mother's silky, black hair. The other, dug into the cushioned arm of his chair. His hips lifted into the air, and he exploded down his mother's throat. He could hear her gulping as fast as she could. "Gggggrrrraaaaaahhhhhhhh," he growled again. His hips jerked with each eruption. He watched her lift her mouth off his dick, clearly overwhelmed by the deluge. She looked hilariously surprised as he kept shooting and shooting, covering her bodice, face, and hair. To her credit, even when she had to close her eyes to keep his cum out of them, she kept pumping him with her gloved hands. The gloves were probably ruined. Even when he was done cumming, she kept pumping. Eventually, he had to reach down and remove her hands from his dick. "It's ... over ... Mom." He panted.

"My ... gods. You made so ... much." Penelope panted and wiped sperm from her eyes. "You're practically ... inhuman." She panted. "I mean that ... in a good way. I'm sure it's your age. I ... I ... I'm babbling." She squinted her eyes open and peeked at his face. Will he be angry now? To her great relief, he looked immensely satisfied. And maybe also a little nonplussed.

"What have ... we done?" Theodore pulled his torn trousers up to cover his softening dick.

I know it's stupid, but it thrills me that he said 'we'. He's not blaming me. We're in this together. But ... what were they in together exactly? As her mind cleared, she considered more carefully what they had done. "Oh ... no. Your father ... and Victoria. They'll be so disappointed. And you ... you must be so confused. I'm your mother, not your wife. I'm not your wife!" She stood suddenly. "It's okay. It's okay. We can figure this out together. I ... I ... need a cold shower. And then we can put our heads together on this." She ran for the door.

"Mom?" Theodore tried to sort out his feelings. There was no doubt that the blowjob had been one of the most ecstatic moments of his life. But what had they sacrificed in the bargain? What was she doing to him? I was fine without her. Now, what am I? Anger, worry, bliss, and confusion swirled in his mind. He didn't know how to express any of it. While he was thinking, his mother had opened his door and stopped, looking back at him. Everyone always said she was beautiful. He'd heard the comments his whole life. They were right of course. And she had never been more gorgeous than at that moment, cum dripping down her face.

"I won't apologize. A mother must be firm. This just got out of hand. It won't ever happen again. We'll figure it out, lambkin. I promise." She nodded and stood still, their eyes locked.

Theodore didn't tell her not to call him lambkin, although given the circumstances it had never been more inappropriate. She stood waiting for him, wringing her gloved hands together. She was waiting for him. He needed to say something. "I'm not angry, Mom. This was ... just a crazy moment. It will be okay." Even as he said the words, he knew they were wrong. He was angry, and how could it be okay? How would he ever get her out of his head now?

Penelope offered a tight, sperm-covered smile and nodded. "We'll talk later." She rushed out into the hall, closed his door, and sprinted up the stairs. Even though the shower was ice cold, it didn't cool the heat coursing through her. She spread her legs, leaned her back against the tile, and rubbed her clitoris to two powerful orgasms. The best she'd had in a week. Thankfully, when she stepped out of the shower shivering, she finally felt that her vagina was sated. She prayed to Minerva that she could use that clarity to think her way out of the mess she'd created for her family.

12