A Mother Returned Pt. 06

Story Info
Theodore readies himself for an assault.
4.9k words
4.59
11.8k
18

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,194 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"Teddy? Are you in there? We should talk." Penelope stood in the hall, her heart racing. Her hair was wet and unpinned from the shower. She wore fresh clothes. She would be able to get the stains out of most of the things she'd worn earlier in the day, but she feared those gloves were ruined by sperm. She knocked. "Teddy, the responsible thing to do is talk. Teddy?" Hesitantly, she opened his door and looked in. He wasn't there. Penelope sighed and headed downstairs. "Hello, Winnie." Penelope tried to act casual, but she could feel her cheeks heating like the sun.

"Good afternoon, Penny." Winifred moved about the kitchen, getting the tea things together. "You've been a busy bee today, haven't you?"

"It was an accident. I'm not sure... how it happened. I was standing up to him. I was firm." Penelope clutched her gloves into fists, remembering that frightening and soaring moment. "I was telling him I needed to be a good mother. And then, I snapped. I... I..."

"I appreciate how candid you are with me." Winifred nodded her head. "I can see tears on the horizon. Why don't you sit for a moment and collect your thoughts? I'll get your tea ready, and we can talk in the sunroom."

"Yes. That sounds good." Penelope tucked her skirts under her and sat on a barstool. She clasped her hands on the counter and worked on breathing evenly. "I hope it's okay that I'm candid. A good friend shares with her friends."

"I am of the same mind." Winifred hummed as she worked. She knew it was a sound that comforted the Nishas. When the tea was brewed, they retired to the sunroom. Outside the room's many windows, the lawn extended to a tree line of Oaks and Maples. One of the robot mowers was meandering in the distance. Winifred opened two windows for a pleasant cross-draft, and sat across from her mistress. "When I suggested tough love, I didn't mean to suggest that you should..."

"I told you it was an accident. I hadn't planned to do... that." Penelope looked out at their backyard, not wanting to make eye contact with her AI. "Did I... do something like this with Teddy before I left? Is that what caused me to flee?"

"Nothing like this has happened before. I would have warned you. While you did engage your privacy mode during that time, Teddy did not." Winifred reached over the coffee table and briefly patted Penelope's thigh. She then leaned back into her armchair. "I can confidently tell you that what happened today was novel."

"That's good, I guess. At least I wasn't a pervert until now." Penelope sipped her tea. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She fought hard to keep the tempest bottled.

"You know that household AIs share knowledge both directly and in an anonymous database?" Winifred waited for Penelope to nod before continuing. "What happened today is not unheard of. Statistically, it's uncommon, but mothers and sons at times... collide in this way. You are not alone."

"Funny, I feel alone." Penelope finished her cup and held it out for a refill. A good mother is brave. A good mother and wife doesn't despair. "Without Felix, I am half a person. I know he would have a solution, but I can't tell him. I must wait for his return to lay out all of this craziness. I know I must share, Winnie, but will he even forgive me?"

"Felix is a kind and generous man." Winifred nodded, her motion a little rough.

"And what of Victoria? Other than you and Felix, she's the only person on Earth who likes me at present. She's been so kind and I..." Penelope closed her eyes and remembered what that mushroomed head felt like filling her mouth. She remembered the pungent, salty sperm flooding over her tongue, and the heat of it covering her face. She shuddered, trying to ignore the thrumming coming from her vagina. "I'm sorry for what I did to all of us." She sipped her tea and looked over at the robotic avatar of her friend. Sharing with Winifred wasn't helping Penelope's flipping tummy, sweating palms, or vaginal humming. She craved emotional intimacy, but for some reason it sent her body into a hormonal tailspin. She tried to calm herself. "What did you find with your research? What did those other mothers do?"

"I'm still looking into it. Maybe I'll have some helpful answers in a day or two." Winifred offered her a mechanical smile. It wasn't often that she regretted turning down her master's offer of an Alternate body, but there were times when she did wish to emote better. "I trust you can avoid... jumping Teddy until I come up with a plan?"

"Yes, of course. That moment just caught me off guard. I think if I... um... relieve my urges better, I can be more in control." Penelope put down her cup. To quell her nerves, she rubbed her gloved hands together. "Your gift was very thoughtful. The... toy... I mean. But I think it's too small. I want one the same size as my husband's perfect tool. If you could send for one and have it arrive in a few hours, that would help me greatly."

Winifred frowned. "I am familiar with all Nisha bodies, turgid and flaccid as they may be. I'm certain that toy is the correct size."

"You don't usually make errors, Winnie. But I must disagree." Penelope shook her head slowly. She wanted to cringe from the situation, to run from the room. But she sat firmly and felt the heat of the sun on her face. "It has to be at least twice as large as the one you got for me. Then I can feel true Nisha steel while my husband is away."

"Nisha steel?"

"A pleasant euphemism." Penelope forced a smile on her face. A good friend is brave. A good friend shares even when it's difficult. A good friend acknowledges her friend's good works. "You're amazing, Winnie. I don't say that often enough." And saying those words shouldn't make me horny! She rubbed her thighs together.

"Thank you, Penny. You're amazing, too." Winifred nodded. "I will order you the phallus as you wish." She blinked. "It's ordered. It should arrive in a half-hour."

"Perfect." Penelope's smile blossomed into something warm and real. "And where is Teddy?"

"He's meeting with Victoria in the sensorium." Winifred paused. "Perhaps after he's done in there, you should give it a try? Felix did suggest you try the adult settings several times."

Penelope's body thrummed harder. "I... don't know about that. I will try and channel my energies in my bedroom. It seems so... lurid to engage with the sensorium that way. I'm going to take Cora for a walk and clear my head. I should be back shortly." She stood, stepped around the coffee table, and hugged her friend. "Thank you, Winnie."

"You're most welcome, Penny." Winifred watched her go. She was used to having a handle on her humans. But they seemed to be straining at their leashes now. At least she had gotten Penelope to promise to keep things composed until Winifred could get things sorted.

~~

"You're not listening to me, Theodore." Victoria stood in their fictional cabin room in the sensorium. She wore aquatic-themed lingerie, but she wasn't feeling very sexy. Her boyfriend had been practically yelling at her. She'd somehow earned the rude behavior by asking how he was getting along with his mother. "I just said, 'you're a man now and you can afford to see her as a woman.' She's made mistakes. She's admitted as much to me in our correspondence. She's... no, no, no... don't you raise your voice at me again." Victoria wagged her finger at him as he started to rile himself up.

"I don't want to fucking talk about her! How hard is that to understand?" Theodore picked up the intricately inlaid coffee table and broke it over his knee. He flung the sides of the table to either end of the room where they crashed with satisfying tinkling glass and crunching wood. "You're not listening to me."

Victoria brought up a screen and changed her outfit to a formal bodice, skirts, and gloves. "Do you feel like a big, strong man now?" She shook her head when he practically growled at her. "This has been a very disappointing date. I don't like this side of you. I think you're repressing your feelings about your mother's leaving and letting your anger out in the most apelike ways. If you would just express to me, using clear words, your emotions, I..." She cut the connection when he picked up a side table to throw. She wasn't going to dignify that sort of behavior with her presence.

Naked in the rented sensorium, Victoria covered her boobs with her arm. She wasn't an overly modest person, but she was shaking from the fight they'd just had, and that made her feel vulnerable. She took several deep breaths. "Well... I still have another two hours on the rental." She opened a screen with the hand not covering her breasts and brought back the cabin. It was undamaged, and Theodore was happily absent.

She didn't mind being naked anymore. She removed her arm, picked up a book, and curled up by the fire. She glanced at the snow falling outside the windows and listened to the flames crackle. "He can be such a dumbass sometimes." She sighed and started the book, her muscles slowly relaxing.

~~

Returned from her walk, Penelope locked herself in her bedroom with the new dildo. She placed it on the bed next to the first one. Twice the size was what she'd asked for, and twice the size was what Winifred had delivered. Both were the approximate brown color of her Nisha men. Her son's penis was maybe a smidge darker than the new dildo. She studied the thing. Theodore's tool was also larger than the new toy. Nor did the silicone thing bend to the right or have that distinctive mushroomed head. It wasn't her son's penis, so it was okay for her to play with it.

"Ohhhh... I hope this scratches that itch." Penelope undressed in a hurry, but still took the time to gently hang up her clothes. She tossed the small dildo to the floor, grabbed the larger one, and positioned herself on a towel. She didn't want to make a mess in case her vagina erupted as it had done that time before.

Trying very hard not to think of Theodore, she rubbed the large head of her new toy on her netherlips. "Ohhhh... Felix... you've gotten so much bigger." That seemed to her a useful fantasy. "Careful... careful... darling... your trip in space has... made it so you stretch me... now... uuuugghhhhhhhhh." She trembled as she slowly worked the head of the phallus inside. "You've grown... too big... maybe." It's one thing to take such a large member in my mouth. It's quite another to fit it in my vagina. Ecstasy shot through her nerves. Stop thinking about Teddy. Think of the connection to your husband. A good wife is loyal. A good wife opens herself to her husband.

"Ugh... ugh... uuugghhhhhhhhh." Penelope plundered her secret cavern on her husband's behalf. She vainly tried to get all the phallus in, but found the pain too great. After many minutes' effort, she retrieved the smaller dildo from the floor and pumped herself. It slid in easily. With one hand, she did Felix's work, with the other she rubbed her clitoris. She was mostly successful in avoiding thoughts of her son, but unsuccessful at blowing the lid off the pressure cooker that was her libido.

When she finished, she showered, walked the dog, and found that Theodore had gone out. His friends had all left town, so she assumed wherever he was, he was simply avoiding her. That was fine. She could use some time to mull over what to say to him and maybe get another pep talk from Winifred during her daily cooking lesson before supper. She decided to talk to her son the next day.

~~

Another late morning greeted Penelope. She reached for her husband as she woke, but of course, his side of the bed was empty. "Oh, Felix, darling. Give me strength for the conversation I must have with our son. I'm so sorry I did what I did. I was confused. I need your guidance." No guidance came.

Penelope brushed her hair and teeth, showered, and dressed. She pinned her hair carefully in the mirror and decided to apply some makeup for the first time since her husband had departed. It seemed the right thing to do, but she wasn't sure why.

Winifred greeted her mistress in the kitchen and made sure Penelope was well fed and caffeinated. She was still researching what to do, so she made Penelope promise to have the talk with Theodore in a more public space in the house. And she elicited more vows from Penelope to avoid physical contact with her son. If things became heated, Winifred would be waiting just out of sight to give Penelope a shoulder to cry on.

Finally, ready for her gargantuan task, Penelope straightened her bodice and knocked on her son's door.

"I don't want to talk." Theodore's voice had an edge to it as it arrived muffled through the door.

He's already angry. That's not a good sign. "We must talk. A good mother and son can't let what... um... happened yesterday fester. We must get it out in the open. Sunlight is the best disinfectant."

"No, it's not," Theodore said.

His anger isn't always a bad thing. It was marvelous enough when he pinned that horrible boy to the lawn. Penelope's pulse raced thinking about her son defending her honor. Her tummy flipped, her palms turned clammy, and her vagina thrummed. Not now. I am stronger than my urges! A good mother is tough. A good mother is brave. A good mother isn't attracted to her son's monstrous, frightening penis. I am a good mother. I am a good wife. When Felix comes home, he will be so proud of how I handled this.

"Are you still out there?" Theodore said. "It's creepy if you're still out there."

"I'm not creepy, Teddy, and I'm opening your door." She did as she said, standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips. "Until we get this resolved, I don't think it's helpful for us to meet in your room. Please join me in the sunroom. Winnie has prepared tea."

"Will Freddie be joining us?" Theodore was already standing. He strode past his mother, gently elbowing her out of the way.

"No... I can handle this on my own." Penelope raised her eyebrows. She was startled that he was coming along so easily, even if his demeanor was rather gruff. A good mother can handle what life throws at her. She followed her son downstairs. They silently settled in the sunroom, sitting on opposite upholstered armchairs. She poured the tea. "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I've been out of sorts since your father left... well... since returning actually. I promise it won't happen again."

"Apology accepted." Theodore sipped his tea, trying not to look at his mother's perfect, dark lips.

"Really?" Penelope held her cup halfway to her mouth, not moving. "I... um... well, that's good. Now would you like to tell me how you're feeling about it? This is a safe space, you can share with me here." Penelope's thrumming vagina practically creamed at the thought of him sharing his emotional world with her. She looked forward to anything he would say, even if it was to tell his mother that what they had done was disgusting. Because it was disgusting, right? A good mother makes her son happy. But not that way. Although... I can't shake the look on his face after I finished him. He was so blissful.

"Mom, are you listening?" Theodore said.

"I'm sorry, I lost you for a moment there. I'm back." She offered a weak smile. "What was that?"

"I would like you to tell Victoria that you said something terrible to me. I don't want her to know the truth, but I want her to know that you're not... who she thinks you are." Theodore sipped his tea. His cup barely trembled with rage. The lid was firmly on the inferno.

"Oh... I can't do that. But I do think telling her the truth would be helpful. I know it will ruin my relationship with her, but... a good boyfriend must share everything with his girlfriend. Right? That seems... logical."

"It's not fucking logical. She'll dump me if she finds out my mom blew me and... I let her. No fucking way." Theodore's cup shook a little more. When he placed it back on the saucer, he could hear it rattling. "Do as I ask."

"I can't lie to her." Penelope shook her head. A good mother is firm.

"It's not like you're going to tell Dad what happened."

"Oh, of course I am. I wouldn't keep anything from your father. I never would. I can't tell him while he's on his trip, but the second he returns, he'll learn of everything. How else can I be a good wife?" Penelope cocked her head. That is what I'm supposed to do. Isn't it?

Theodore's laugh was short and unkind. "You didn't share with him that you were planning to leave. You hid all your schemes from us. It's perfectly fine when it suits your interests to lie. But now you want to tell him that you had my cum all over your fucking, uptight face?" Tea was now spilling out of his cup, and the rattling was getting loud.

I can handle this. A good mother can handle her difficult son. "I don't remember why I did those things."

"But you remember lying to us before that. I know you lied about all sorts of things over the years." Theodore's calm was in dire straits. At least I haven't called her a bitch, yet.

"I... I... I've made mistakes. I'm trying to be better. I want to make you and your father happy. Can't you see that?"

"So, you won't help me with Victoria?" Theodore's lips pressed into a tight line. The tempest that had hit his tea had nearly emptied the cup. His hand was still shaking and looking for something destructive to do.

"We've gone off track. Let's go back. You accepted my apology." Penelope's mind was spinning. She could not let this meeting take a dark turn. She would not. She put down her empty teacup and wrung her gloved hands together. "Let's start there." I am a good mother. I can make him happy without lies. I have seen him happy with Victoria... and with me... briefly. It's possible to make him happy.

"There's no going back. Fuck... you can't even help me when I ask nicely." Theodore threw his empty teacup at the window, where it smashed into little pieces.

Penelope didn't even flinch. She stood and clenched her fists. "Calm yourself, lambkin." The steadiness of her voice surprised her. A good mother is firm. A good wife never leaves her husband cross. A good mother is brave.

"What does Dad even see in you? You're a fucking loon, Mom." Theodore eyed her and stood. If she rushed him again, he didn't want to be seated. He had no intention of letting her tear his clothes off this time. He shifted his weight to the balls of his feet, ready to win any tussle that came.

"What does your father see in me? I am loyal, brave, kind, generous, and I have big, lovely breasts." Penelope grabbed the fabric on the side of her bodice where it buttoned and tore with all her strength. The pings of little ceramic projectiles clanking off windows filled the room. She removed her bodice and reached behind her. "My beloved husband adores my stellar character and these." She unclasped her bra and flung it away from her. She shook her shoulders back and forth, causing her boobs to dance.

"I... um... I..." Theodore could understand why his father adored her tits. Her breasts were large and heavy, hanging perfectly on her chest. Or bouncing beautifully, as the case may be. She had prominent, thick nipples that were so dark as to appear black. There were the most beguiling stretch marks at the top of her breasts. He could do nothing more than gape at her, his eyes wide, all his focus on her chest. He had planned for one kind of assault but failed to guard against another. The more he stared at her tits, the less his higher-functioning mind could assert itself. His lizard brain gained in control.

"Your father adores me, and we have wonderful sex. I know how to please him in every way." Penelope let her breasts come to rest, although her chest was heaving with her breath. She knew Winifred would be disappointed in what came next, but how was Penny supposed to help it? She had finally figured out how to get through to her son. He wasn't arguing with her. He wasn't throwing things. He looks happy. Penelope cocked her head and studied his face. Or at least his brow isn't furrowed. Maybe he doesn't look happy, but he does seem to be in a peaceful stupor. That's an improvement. I am a good mother. "Your father really likes when I do this." Penelope lifted her left breast and sucked her nipple into her mouth.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,194 Followers
12