A Mother Returned Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... my... gods..." All sorts of alarms were going off in the back of Theodore's mind. Why did his crazy mother have to be some captivating? "Mom... you can't... do that. You can't... suck on your tit... in front of me. You... can't..."

Penelope spit the nipple out of her mouth, the flesh around it glistened in the sunlight. "Oh, hush. Look how much calmer you are now. A good mother soothes her son." She quickly closed the distance between them and pulled him into an embrace. One of her gloved hands held his head, gently pushing his face down toward her breast. "There was a time, lambkin, when you loved these almost as much as your father does. You couldn't get enough of them."

"Mom... I'm nineteen... I'm not a baby... you can't..."

"Hush... darling... hush... let Mommy soothe you." Penelope lifted her breast to greet her son's lips, firmly placing her nipple where it belonged. "There now. Go ahead. Suck on it. Don't be shy. I feel so close to you right now, Teddy. This is... almost a perfect moment. There now... you're sucking... good boy. Not so hard. Ooohhhhhhhhh... gosh... lambkin. You're back at my breast. You're doing so well. This is... a perfect moment." She cradled his head as he suckled, rocking slowly on her feet side to side. They stood together in the sunroom for a long while, not saying anything. She hummed gently to him, and he murmured around her nipple.

"Mmmmmmm." Theodore reached with his hand and helped his mother hold her tit. He massaged her supple flesh with his fingers. The weight and give of her breasts were a delight. He was falling into her well of insanity again. When she unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers, he didn't stop her. Her gloved hand felt wonderful on his dick. "Mmmpphhhh." Pleasure surged through him as he stood next to his mother, sucking tit and getting a handjob. So much for the sunroom being a safe place. Even the thought of someone seeing them from outside wasn't enough to make him put a stop to this.

"Ow... ow... gentle... don't bite so hard. I know it feels... good... just go easy on me. That's better... you're such a good listener, Teddy." Penelope pumped his penis faster, giving special attention to the head. She hoped that the silky texture of her gloves made up for the lack of lubrication. From his gruntled noises, she guessed that that was the case. She pleased him with her hand for a long time, glancing toward the doorway several times. It seemed Winifred would not intervene. That was good. They didn't need anyone talking sense into them. Such a deep human connection transcended rational thought.

"Mmmmpphhhh." Theodore didn't want to, but he spit his mother's resilient nipple out of his mouth. "We're... doing it again... Mom."

"Hush... I know... lambkin." She smiled at him. "I'll finish you. Just enjoy it."

"Shit... Mom... it's good... it's really good... uuuuuggghhhhhhhh." Theodore trembled in his mother's arms. "I'm cumming... you're going to... make me cum... with your hand... I'm... uuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhh."

"Yes... yes... finish for me... let me take care of you... ooohhhhhhh... look at it... look at it... so much." Penelope watched the long ropes of sperm that arced out from him and landed on the coffee table, some even splashed into her teacup. She pumped and pumped until he was finished, and then she pumped some more, listening to his magnificent moans and grunts. I'm making him sound like that! It's me! We're together in this!

"Okay... okay... Mom." Theodore removed her hand from his cock and fell back to his armchair, completely drained. He pulled his trousers back up to hide his lingering erection from her. "Shit... shit..."

Penelope resisted the urge to correct his language. She followed another urge however, stepping back around the table, she lifted her teacup and drank the contents. Warm, viscous, and salty. She swallowed, shivered, and put the cup back down.

"My cum... was in there." Theodore stared at her. Her tits were still on full display. She stood before him with no shame. He didn't think his cock would ever go soft while her breasts were out in the open.

"You taste marvelous, Teddy. As good as your father." She followed his eyes to her breasts. He was still in a daze and obviously hard. She could jump him and seal the deal. They would bond forever that way. She shook her head. A good friend keeps her promises. I let down Winifred. And if I try and fit that big thing into my vagina, I'll ruin my hole for Felix. My husband will never forgive me. I can't. I am a good wife and mother. She picked up her torn bodice and held it over her breasts. "This has been a very confusing couple days for both of us. I... I... don't know what else to say. Do you have anything to say?"

Theodore shook his head. His gaze shifted to her full lips. What if he asked for a blowjob? Would she give it to him?

"Okay, I need to think. I'm taking Cora for a walk." She nodded, showing more confidence than she expected. It was good that she wasn't anywhere near breaking down into tears. "We'll figure this out, lambkin. Maybe... maybe... if we channel it... no... I'm sorry. We're both confused. We can talk later." She rushed out of the sunroom, leaving her bra on the floor and her son's sperm on the coffee table. She passed Winifred in the kitchen. "I'm going to freshen up and take Cora for a walk. Maybe you should hurry up your research. I'm... not sure what's happening."

"Yes, Penny." Winifred nodded. She wasn't sure what was happening either.

~~

In the same park where she always took Cora, Penelope walked briskly. Her little terrier friend trotted along happily on her leash nearby. Penelope paid little attention to her surroundings. She solely focused on turning off the faucet in her vagina and pushing the thoughts of her son's penis far enough away that she might gain some perspective. Her success was limited in both tasks.

The distractions caused her not to notice the three masked men in black suits as they approached her. She didn't note them until one of them pushed her to the ground. She fell hard in the dirt and screamed, ready for further assault. But they ran away just as fast as they'd approached. Slowly, she picked herself up and dusted off her skirts. She'd dropped the leash. "Cora? Where are you girl? Cora?" She followed her ears to Cora's frenzied barking. Penelope's blood ran cold. The men who had attacked her were exiting the park. One of them had Cora under his arm, leash dragging on the ground behind him.

"Cora!" Penelope screamed. She balled her fists and ran after the men. She had never been one for sport, relying on the excuse that her breasts slowed her down. But somehow, she sprinted after them for several minutes, holding her bosom to keep it from bouncing wildly. Even with the surprising effort, she lost sight of the assailants. "Cora... Cora... oh... shit... Cora." Some of her son's language had crept into her. The park many blocks behind her, she paused on a sidewalk, hands on her knees, catching her breath. "My life... is falling... apart."

Some common sense returned to her, and she pulled up a screen in the air in front of her. In a second, Winifred's face appeared there.

"What is it, Penny?" Winifred said.

"Cora's... been... stolen..." Penelope panted.

"Oh... gods." Winifred sent a car to Penelope so that she could return to the safety of their house immediately, while simultaneously phoning the police and alerting Theodore. Things were becoming too eventful in the Nisha household.

12