A Mother’s Forbidden Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom’s sinful desires escalate out of control.
5k words
4.69
25.7k
62

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,312 Followers

Nick woke me up with a series of delicious kisses on my shoulder, neck, face before finding my awaiting lips. I swallowed his tongue as I relished the warmth that oozed trough my body. Oh my I thought, I could get used to this quickly.

He rolled on top of me as his tongue continued it's assault on my wanting mouth. His cock slid up and down my very wet slit sending little jolts of electric sparks inside my pussy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and drew him further into my uncontrolled lust.

I felt his cock slide down my slit as he positioned it in place then slowly pushed into my wet pussy.

I felt myself stretched wide as he impaled himself into my pussy. I groaned, "Oh yes. Make love to me Nick. You feel so good inside me."

Our kiss escalated as the power of his cock brought my forbidden desires to a boil. My breathing became erratic and more labored as I savored the fullness inside my pussy.

He slowly pistoned in and out of me as the power of his cock continued to stretch my pussy wide. I slammed my hips against his as he slowly pushed in and out of my throbbing cunt.

His pace increased as I wrapped my legs around his back and moaned, "Oh baby you feel so good. Don't stop. Yes just like that. Make me cum. I want to cum on your beautiful cock."

My moans grew louder as I knew that I was going to cum soon. He pushed deeper and faster into my pussy, my hips rocked to meet his furious thrusts.

He moaned, "Oh mom I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum." I felt his cock grow and then spasm as the heat of his cum shot deep into me.

My legs spasmed then trembled as I wailed, "Oh yes! Cum for me baby. God you feel so good. Yes. I'm cumming baby."

My body shook uncontrollably, my face contorted as the orgasm ripped through me. Nick held still and let my orgasm subside until I opened my eyes and smiled, "Baby that was incredible."

He whispered, "That was amazing."

He kissed, caressed, and held me in his arms as his cock softened inside me. I knew I had to get ready for work but I was totally spent, rather satisfied, that I was lacking motivation to move.

I struggled to get ready noticing that for the first time in my business life I had no desire to go in to work. I looked at Nick and pondered the deliciousness of spending the morning making love with utter abandon.

I reluctantly dressed and headed out but not before stopping to give Nick a lust filled kiss with a small request, "Nick if you don't have any plans for today I'll try and get off early."

He squeezed my ass and said, "Mom I'm all yours. Just text me and I'll be here. By the way you look hot. Why not just take today off?"

He pulled me onto his mouth and devoured me with unbridled affection as my body surged with a warm glow. I allowed myself the deliciously wicked thought of not going into work today as I let him feast on my mouth. I thought what on earth am I doing and reluctantly pushed off him. I knew I had to leave before I lost all willpower.

I said, "I'll text you. I have to go, see you soon baby."

I turned and left, my body tingling with taboo sensations.

At work I felt so distracted that it made it difficult to concentrate on work related issues. Several coworkers asked if I was okay. I smiled and said I'm fine but the reality was that I wasn't okay, I was lusting after my son and couldn't wait to get home to devour him.

I managed to clear my schedule from mid afternoon through the weekend on the pretext that I was coming down with something. I texted Nick that I would be home around 3:00 and that I was all his through the weekend. He responded with a heart shaped emoji.

My heart raced as I couldn't wait to get home. When I walked in I saw Nick lying on the family room couch wearing just his boxers. My pussy flooded with juices as I approached my son. I crawled on top of him and smothered his mouth with mine. The sensations that coursed through me were wickedly sinful. My tongue hungrily pushed into his mouth while I ground my crotch on his very hard cock. He pulled my mouth off his and growled, "Mom you are so hot. I'm so glad we have the weekend to ourselves."

I moaned with an indescribable desire, "Baby I've been thinking about this moment all day."

I devoured his mouth as I let my hand slide between our bodies to grab his cock. My body spasmed as even through his boxers I could feel the strength and hardness of his manhood. I licked, kissed, and nibbled on his neck, shoulder, and chest as I slowly worked my way down towards his cock. My fingers rubbed his nipples before my tongue swirled each one into my mouth.

He pushed his cock into my stomach as I finally arrived at the object of my descent. My lips caressed his cock through his boxers as I was momentarily mesmerized by the heat that emanated from his shorts.

My hands gently eased his boxers down past his hips freeing his mammoth tool onto my lips. I groaned as I tongued his cock from his balls up to the underside of its head. Up and down I licked as his cock spasmed in pleasure.

I got between his legs, pulled my skirt up to allow me to spread my legs and lovingly kissed his cock. The head was soft and velvety smooth as I swirled my tongue across it, licking up a little precum into my mouth.

His cock is so big that it's hard for me to get it all in my mouth. My deep-throating skills have obviously been out of practice so I stroked the base and inhaled as much of his cock as I could. I hope he was enjoying my efforts as I wanted to please him.

He moaned, "That feels amazing. Make me cum mommy. I'm so damn horny." His words made my pussy come alive. I so much wanted to reach down and stroke myself but I chose to concentrate on giving Nick as much pleasure as I could.

I felt his hips start to rock up and down. He pushed his cock deeper into my hungry mouth, opened as wide as it could. Every time he moved deeper into my mouth, I sucked harder. I caressed his balls and he growled at me "Yes play with my balls. You are going to make me cum so good. I want you to swallow all of my cum mom."

His hands wrapped around my head as he neared his orgasm. I let go of his balls and started to rub his asshole. Slowly at first, I circled his sphincter, and then pushed into his ass until I had one finger inside.

He groaned "Oh shit yes mom I am cumming."

He blasted a torrent of his hot gooey sperm into my mouth, his cock twitched as each spurt splashed down my throat. So much cum. I swallowed as much as I could but it was an avalanche of white goo. I clamped down on his cock sucking every last drop of his cum. His cock softened in my mouth until he sat up and said, "That was amazing mom."

He reached over and pulled me up into his arms. I was in a different world. I could not believe how slutty I just acted and now I found my legs being pushed further apart as his fingers teased my soaked panties.

I moaned as his lips found my neck, his fingers rubbed my pussy through my wet panties. I was filled with emotions I had never felt before due to the sheer taboo nature of my desires.

His arm draped over my shoulder as he pulled me onto his lap, my legs still wide open to his touch, his tongue swirled in my ear as he growled, "Mom you are such a hot little slut. I can't get enough of you."

Sparks of illicit pleasures raced through me. His hand traveled down my shoulder onto my breast. My hips bucked on his finger as I closed my eyes and enjoyed being feasted upon by my son. I turned and passionately kissed him, my tongue pushed into his mouth as I relished his touches.

He unbuttoned part of my blouse and snaked his hand inside in search of my very erect nipple. He tugged and twisted my nipple through my flimsy bra as his fingers slid inside my panties. I cannot explain the intensity of my desires, my body was on fire ready to explode on my son's fingers.

He easily slid two fingers inside me as I bucked wildly knowing how close I was to cumming. I knew it wouldn't take long as I was so worked up all day thinking about this very moment.

Our kiss broke as my head dropped onto his shoulder. I moaned, "Oh baby, you're going to making cum so hard. Please don't stop. Mommy needs to cum baby."

He whispered as his thumb found my clit, "Cum on your son's hand mommy. You are such a hot slut. My slut. Cum for me mom. Cum for me slut."

His words tore through me at the same time that my body erupted with intense wave after wave of forbidden pleasures. My legs splayed out, my hips slid off his lap, my back arched as I lost control of my body while trying to survive the enormity of my orgasm.

I mindlessly babbled, "Oh yes. Cumming. I'm cumming. So good. Yes."

I flooded his fingers with my cum as he kept them inside my spasming pussy. I collapsed back onto him after almost sliding onto the floor. I held onto his arm as I tried to recover and moaned, "I love you Nick."

His hand lovingly caressed my head as we laid still. My breathing returning to normal, I felt exhausted yet pumped up for more of the same. I know that doesn't make sense but that's the gamut of emotions I keep feeling. God help me but I want more of the same.

He said, "Mom why don't you get some rest. I want you to be fresh and ready for tonight. I'll make us a nice romantic dinner and then I'm going to fuck you long and hard."

I felt shivers run down my spine as I tried to process his words. I said, "Okay Nick I'm a little tired. Please don't let me sleep too long."

He led me into my room, his arm around my waist for support. I didn't bother getting undressed as I felt a wave of exhaustion consume my body as I fell asleep.

I felt a hand caress the side of my face then soft lips gently kissed and nibbled on my lips. A tongue caressed my lips until I opened my eyes and smiled. I asked, "Is it time to wake up?"

Our mouths meshed as I savored the new feeling of waking up to sexy kisses. He said, "Mom I want you to take a nice hot shower then put something on that is really sexy but easy to take off."

I returned his mischievous smirk with my own, "Okay baby. That sounds promising but I don't have many sexy clothes."

He pulled me out of bed and into his arms, his hands cupped and squeezed my ass, as he whispered, "Mom I want you to wear the shortest dress you have. Don't wear any underwear and put on the sexiest heels you own. Okay?"

I felt my pussy gush with juices as I moaned, "Oh god yes baby. I'll do it Nick."

His tongue swirled in my ear as he said, "Mom you've turned into such a hot little slut. Go take a shower and get ready for tonight. I'm going to make us dinner."

As ordered I put on a spaghetti strap black sundress. It was the sexiest dress I had and with the open toed black heels I hoped that Nick would be pleased. I wore no undergarments as directed which made my nipples appear prominent under the thin material of my dress.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Nick dressed in tight jeans and tee. I blurted, "Wow you dress nicely."

He turned and looked at me, his mouth gaped wide in surprise and said, "Holy crap mom. You look so sexy. We are going to have so much fun tonight."

He pulled me into his arms as his hands slid down my back before slowly massaging my ass. He slipped a hand underneath my dress and found my bare pussy lips.

His fingers found my pussy as they flowered opened to his touch. I moaned as he whispered, "Mommy you are such a little slut. You are soaking wet. Wait to you see what I have in store for you tonight mommy. Do you like being my slut?"

I groaned as I flooded his hand with my pussy juices. I whimpered, "Oh yes baby. I'll be your slut. I can't wait for tonight."

I thought I couldn't believe how excited I felt. My son is making me a dinner and then he wants to do God knows what to me.

He poured me a glass of wine and said, "Mom let me finish making dinner and then we can have some fun."

I sat at the kitchen island and marveled as I realized that my son was a very good cook. It was a simple dinner but very elegant and as promised very romantic. Halfway through dinner he saw that my wine goblet was almost empty so he refreshed it while he leaned down and gently nibbled on my lips.

We had a romantic dinner. The food was fabulous and more importantly I was so impressed that he would go out of his way to make such a wonderful dinner. I had to admit that between the wine and my curiosity for what he had planned for us tonight I sensed a special evening in store for me.

After dinner he led me into the family room. We sat and he said, "Mom you look so beautiful."

He let his hand fall on my thigh and gently caressed it as we talked. I said, "Thank you Nick. I don't often have too many occasions to dress like this."

His hand inched my dress higher on my thigh as he continued his seductive strokes, "Then we will have to do something about that, won't we? Maybe we can go out tomorrow night, kinda like a first date. What do you think?"

My pussy responded to the wickedness of going out on a date with my son. I said, "I would love that Nick. I really do like to get dressed like this. It makes me feel warm and tingly when you look at me the way you do."

"What else turns you on?"

"I don't know. I've never thought about it. I do love the way you make me feel. That turns me on."

He continued, "Does it turn you on when I talk dirty to you. When I call you my slut?"

"Surprisingly It does. I've always thought of myself as your typical conservative suburban mom. To hear you call me a slut takes me out of that mode. It's like after all these years I've become a different person when I'm with you. Does that make sense?"

He continued, "Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

I saw that he noticed I hesitated in answering the question. I cringed as I tried to decide how to answer when he said, "You have slept with another woman!!! Oh mom that is so hot. You really are a little slut."

He leaned and kissed me softly, his hand cupped my tit and massaged it through the thin material of my dress. I moaned softly into his mouth as he continued with his soft kisses while groping my tit. My hips involuntarily rocked back and forth as I responded to his touch.

He said, "Mom you have to tell me all the details. I'm so turned on thinking about you with another woman."

I groaned as the thought of telling my son that I made love to his sister flooded my pussy. He said, "Come sit between my legs. I want to hold you close to me as you tell me all the details."

He opened his legs and scooted back onto the couch creating a space for me. I got up and nestled into his crotch as his arms swallowed me up. His lips feasted on the side of my neck, ear, shoulder as his hands cupped both of my breasts.

He took my nipples pinched and twisted them lightly so that they became more prominent. His fingers frantically scratched my nipples through my dress creating a wonderful sensation. His lips continued with their slow seduction as he whispered, "Tell me how it happened."

His hands squeezed both breasts together causing me to groan, "Oh baby I love when you play with my tits. It gets me so wet."

I reached back with my mouth hungrily searching for his without luck. He moaned, "Tell me mom. Tell me what you did." I groaned as I tried to decide how to answer. His tongue swirled inside my ear as he said, "Did you lick her neck? Did you play with her nipples like I'm doing with yours?"

I was so turned on with his assault on my nipples I thought I was going to orgasm. I let my hand slide between my legs in search of my pussy to try and get some relief. His head reached down around my chest and sucked on my breast through my dress. He feasted on my nipple for so long that he left my dress wet from his saliva.

I groaned, my eyes glazed over from the forbidden desires starting to swell as my hand approached my needy pussy. Suddenly I felt him grab my wrist an pull it back as he said, "Mom were you going to play with your pussy? You look so fucking slutty right now."

Her grabbed my chin and kissed me passionately as he pushed his tongue deep inside me. My hips rocked thirsting for his touch. I reached behind me and grabbed his cock through his jeans.

I groaned into his mouth, "Oh Nick I'm so wet and horny. I need you big cock inside me. Please baby."

I moaned as he grabbed both tits and pulled me back onto his chest. His tongue swirled inside my ear as he teased me, "Oh mommy you are a slut. You have me so hard. I can't wait to shove my cock inside your slutty little pussy."

I groaned loudly, "Mommy can't wait. Your cock feels so big and hard. I need you to fuck me baby."

He asked, "Mommy do you like being my little slut?"

"Oh yes baby. I'm you're slut baby. I love your cock. I need you to fuck your mommy. Please baby."

He said, "Oh I'm going to fuck you but first I need you to cum."

I looked up at my son knowing how badly I needed to cum, my eyes glazed in a sexual daze. I was so wet that he easily inserted two fingers inside my throbbing pussy while he placed his thumb on my swollen clit.

I mewed, "Oh god yes baby. Make me cum I'm so turned on. Oh yes, don't stop."

My hips bucked and rotated on his hand as I awaited the pleasures of the looming orgasm when suddenly he removed his hand from my pussy. I groaned, "No baby. I am so close."

He said, "Tell me mom are you a naughty girl?"

I moaned and leaned my head back in search of his mouth, "Yes baby."

His hand pushed back inside me as my pussy met his hand with a delicious forbidden desire. I looked into his eyes as my breathing became erratic, my face flush with lust. God I was so turned on. His touch push harder onto my pussy, my hips pushed harder into his hand.

His tongue still swirling in my ear he said, "I think you are a naughty girl mom and I think you know it."

His thumb rubbed my clit as I groaned, "Yes I am a naughty girl! I'm your naughty girl."

I humped his finger as he pushed in and out of me. I was so close to cumming. I felt his manhood grind against my ass. My god he was so hard. I lost all control. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum.

He put pressure on my clit as he whispered, "Cum for me mom. Cum for me."

Nick continued to torment me as he said, "Cum for me mommy. You are such a naughty little slut. Cum on my hand baby. Cum for me."

My breathing went from erratic to labored as my body convulsed on his hand. A torrent of uncontrolled sensations exploded though my body. My legs trembled as my hip rocked furiously on his hand.

Every time I think it can't get any better it does. I moaned as I rode out my orgasm. Oh my god, my body tingled with an electricity that wouldn't stop. I moaned, "That was so good. Please hold me tight Nick, I need you to just hold me."

As he held me I tried to process these last few days and I found myself getting emotional. Why am I feeling so torn even though I've never in my life felt happier than I do right now. Just as I started to wallow in my doubt Nick spun me around and pushed me onto the couch.

I looked back and saw an animalistic desire in my son's eyes as he lowered his jeans to expose his magnificent cock. He pushed my dress past my hips as he drove his cock into my pussy. I groaned as I continued to enjoy these long lost feelings. I knew this was wrong but it just feels so fucking good.

I was lost in waves of unbridled pleasures. I moaned, "Oh Nick what are you doing to me?" My legs spasmed as he pistoned his cock faster and deeper. I felt the beginning of another major orgasm. I moaned, "Baby it feels so good. Make me cum again. I'm getting close."

He ordered, "Take your hands and spread your ass. I want to shove my cock deeper into you."

My pussy flooded with juices as I reached behind as ordered and pulled my ass apart, my head dropped onto the couch, eyes closed as I savored all the sensations racing through me.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,312 Followers
12