A Mother’s Forbidden Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock further stretched my pussy as I groaned, "Nick I'm so close baby. I'm going to cum again. It feels so good. Don't stop. I'm almost there." I let go of my ass and placed my hands back on the couch for support as I was quickly losing control.

I felt his hand smack hard on my butt as he growled, "Mommy you love this don't you? You've been wanting my cock all night. You are my slut."

He pushed further into my pussy as I threw my head back in ecstasy. His cock stretching my pussy walls as he drove himself further into me.

I whimpered, "Oh yes. God help me. Fuck me with your big cock! It feels so fucking good."

I felt my orgasm erupt inside of me. I wailed, "I'm cumming. Oh God. Oh my god."

My legs spasmed out from underneath me as I felt Nick's strong arms hold my body up. He yelled, "That's it mommy cum on my cock."

His words escalated the intensity of my pleasures as they cascaded through my body. My head sagged as I savored the moment. I don't know how long my orgasm lasted but I was spent when it was over.

I couldn't control myself as Nick continued to slide his cock in and out of me. After a moment I felt my pussy start to respond again as he drove his cock deeper into me. I started to meet his thrusts like a woman possessed by a delirious forbidden lust. My pussy was pulsing uncontrollably, gripping and sucking in his hard long cock.

I screamed, "Fuck me hard. Deeper! Fuck me! I love your cock! Fuck me. Fuck my pussy!"

I lost track of where I was as I laid on the couch convulsing like a well fucked slut. I whimpered as my son's big cock continued to stretch and fill my cock starved pussy. I kept bucking my hips.

The sensations were indescribable. My head rolled, side to side. I babbled incoherently as I tried to ride another gigantic wave of pleasure ripping through my body. I wanted more and more. My body was milking his cock as I savored the tremors that ripped through me.

Nick kept pumping my pussy. My eyes closed, my arms and legs splayed lewdly as I realized I was nearing another mind shattering orgasm.

Nick growled, "Tell me what you want mom? Tell me?"

His words tore through me as I pushed back onto his cock and moaned, "I want you to fuck your slut hard and long! I want to come again! I want you to keep shoving your big cock in me as deep as you can. Fuck me. Fuck your slut."

I couldn't believe the words that I just screamed as I felt him grab my hips. He started fucking me harder, deeper, and faster as I humped his cock like a bitch in heat. His cock pistoned in and out of my pussy driving me into a mindless euphoria.

I yelled, "Oh, I am almost there. Don't stop. Keep fucking me! Yes. Yes fuck your slut pussy. Fuck me harder. I want to cum again."

As the orgasm ripped through me, I fell flat onto the couch unable to control my body. My legs thrashed, my body shook and this time Nick kept pounding my cunt. He kept fucking me. He was like an animal as he pistoned his cock in and out of my pussy.

Before I knew what was happening, still savoring another orgasmic explosion, I was flipped around and laid back down onto the couch. I looked up and saw my son's gigantic monster taking aim once again at my battered pussy. I tried to say something but I couldn't.

He pulled my legs over his shoulders and growled, "It's time for me to cum mommy. Get ready for me because I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Holy crap what the hell did you just do for the last thirty minutes? I began to shake, my legs quivered as his hands groped my tits. He smiled as I felt the mammoth head of his cock push into my wet pussy. I bucked and groaned as he slowly started to push in and out.

I was wild with lust. My hips met his thrust and as he pushed further into me. He smiled as he started to fuck me again. Oh my god his cock feels so good. He pummeled my pussy faster and faster. Holding my legs high above his head he pounded his gorgeous cock in and out of me with powerful deep strokes.

My head swung from side to side as I frantically tried to clutch onto anything. Oh shit my body was responding again.

I moaned, "Fuck me baby. Give me your cum. Shoot it into me. Come on baby fuck your mommy."

My butt was now up in the air as his powerful strokes was sending me into another orgasm. I looked up and saw him staring at me with an animalistic passion that sent shivers throughout me.

I groaned again, "Come on Nick fuck me hard. I want to feel your cum inside me."

I felt his cock start to spasm and I knew he would be cumming soon. Nick let out a low guttural moan "I am cumming! Oh yes! Yes mommy. Here it comes. Oh yes!"

He sent blast after blast of his hot sperm deep inside of me. My body thrashed as he pushed his cock further into me. Again I felt another orgasm tear through me, "Shit shit shit."

I moaned while I bucked wildly on his cock. I was exhausted as my body convulsed in the throes of another mind shattering orgasm. My body thrashed as he pushed his cock further into me. I was cumming and cumming. I must have had multiple orgasms because I had never felt anything like this. I closed my eyes and listened to my labored breathing as he squirted his hot gooey cum in me. As he slowed down I could feel his gooey mess ooze out of me.

I felt him stop then reached up and pulled his mouth onto mine. Holy shit what a great fuck. I was in a daze from the pounding he gave my pussy. My god I don't even know how many times he made me cum on his cock.

My body was limp with exhaustion when I felt his cock slip out of me. The sudden emptiness startled me and I moaned, "No!" Nick got up and lifted me into his arms and held me tight. He whispered, "Mom you are incredible. I love you. Let's go to sleep."

12