A Mother’s Forbidden Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly his finger slid inside me as I sat glassy eyed in our booth. Nick lowered his mouth onto mine with a long smoldering kiss.

I thought, "What am I doing making out with my son in one of Naples most exclusive restaurant."

He brought his finger up to my mouth so that I could taste my pussy and I greedily sucked all my juices off his finger.

I was on fire. Literally drunk with an unbridled lust for my son. My body ached for his touch, my hand searched for his crotch under the table. I moaned into his mouth knowing that I was probably being watched. I didn't care. It was turning me on. I grabbed his crotch and said "Let's go lover. I need this beast inside me."

He took my hand off his cock and said, "The night is young Mom, we still have so many things to explore. Let's walk down to the pier. We need to make our first date last longer."

I protested, "Oh baby I need to feel you inside me. You have me so worked up. Let's go home."

He resisted my pleas and we walked hand in hand to the pier. I lost all concern about running into someone I knew. I thirsted for his touch, his fingers, his lips, his arms, his cock. My lust had consumed and overwhelmed me.

I took off my heels before walking onto the pier. The sun had already set so the crowd was beginning to dwindle as we made our way further onto the pier.

We found a secluded little spot at the end of the pier. Nick pushed in behind me as his arms wrapped me up while his lips found my bare neck. I moaned as his touch was electrifying. I can't believe how wonderfully alive I feel.

He whispered, "Mom you are so sexy. I want you so much."

I reached back and pulled his mouth onto mine as I relished the wicked display of public affection between a mother and her son. I no longer cared. I wanted to be with my son and nothing was going to stop me.

Our kiss continued as I felt my zipper being pulled down, his hand slid inside and cupped my heaving breast. I moaned, "Oh baby you're being naughty. What if someone sees us?"

His fingers rubbed my erect nipple sending an electric jolt down to my pussy. He whispered, "You didn't care when I played with your pussy in the restaurant? I think the thought of being watched turns you on. You are such a sexy slut."

His lips, his tongue, his fingers ravished me with utter abandon. I didn't care. I'm my son's slut and I love it. My pussy flooded with my love juices as his sensual assault continued.

I was breathless as I mustered, "Take me home and fuck me. Please!"

Nick zipped me up and grabbed my hand as we headed to our car. My body was on fire, little tremors fired inside me as I impatiently waited for my son, my lover, to release my illicit desires.

As we neared the car he grabbed me and pushed me against the side of my car. I groaned as my arms wrapped around his neck, my lips pressed onto his. Slowly and seductively he pulled the zipper down past my waist exposing both breasts in the process.

His hand slid into my dress as I moaned into his mouth, "You are such a naughty boy but mommy doesn't care."

My tongue pushed inside his mouth as his hand neared my pussy. My hips rocked in a hungry anticipation as his hand finally found their way to my hot and wet pussy.

As his fingers pushed into my pussy he broke off our kiss and whispered, "Mom you are such a hot and sexy bitch. You're soaking wet."

My eyes closed as I groaned, "Oh yes I'm your slut. Make me cum baby."

He curled his fingers inside me until he found my G-spot. I groaned, "Oh yes right there. Oh shit. Oh don't stop."

His thumb found my clit as his fingers continued to fuck my pussy while he sucked one of my tits into his mouth. My body started to spasm uncontrollably, my legs splayed outwardly as my head rolled back. Shit it was all I could do to not slide onto the ground.

His hand continued its assault on my pussy as I neared a mind bending climax. My hips bucked ferociously on his hand as I groaned, "Oh yes. Yes. Don't stop baby. You're going to make mommy cum. Oh. Yes. Oh fuck!"

My body tensed and I exploded into one of the strongest orgasm I've ever experienced. I groaned loudly, "Yes baby! I'm cumming!"

My hips kept fucking his hand as I heard, "That's it mom cum on your son's fingers."

My eyes opened wide and I rocked on his hand even faster. Shit I was having another orgasm. He did his best to keep me quiet by clamping on my mouth with his but it was to no avail. I was cumming and I was cumming hard, loud, and long.

I kept looking around to see that no one was around but I really didn't care if people saw us because I was lost in my own naughty world.

Once my orgasms ran their course he pulled me up into his arms, zipped my dress up and held me close. He said, "Let's go home mom."

I don't remember much of the drive home as my body was exhausted yet still tingling with all the wonderful sensations that raced through me.

When we walked into the house he unzipped my dress and let it slide to the floor. I stepped out of it, kicking it away so that I stood in front of my son in just my red fuck me heels.

I felt incredibly sexy as I stood naked in my red fuck me heels. I arched my back to push my tits out, my eyes glazed with an uncontrollable desire for his cock.

I thought we would be going into my bedroom but instead he walked me into his bedroom.

He spun me around and brought his mouth down on mine. I hungrily and greedily accepted his warm tongue sending shivers throughout my body. We hungrily devoured each other seemingly in no hurry to do anything but enjoy the illicit nature of our kisses. His hands slid up and down my body as I pushed further into him.

I felt the softness of his lips leave my mouth and land on my ear as he softly said, "Take my cock out and suck on it mom. Suck it like the cock slut you are."

I groaned as I slipped my hand between us and felt the hardness of his cock. I moaned, "Oh yes baby. Let me suck it." He placed his strong hands on my shoulders and pushed me down.

My hands greedily grabbed his cock through his pants as my legs wobbled from the lust induced tremors coursing through me. I unbuckled his pants and yanked them down to his ankles. I kissed his hard cock through his underwear before I slid them down to expose his huge cock that sprung up when freed.

I was ready to cum again as I lowered my lips on its beautiful head. Swirling my tongue around it at first before I hungrily slurped it into my mouth.

My god I'm such a slut! I didn't care that it was my son's cock in my mouth. All I cared about was getting him to cum in my mouth.

Tremors raced through me as I continued to think about the taboo nature of what we were doing. I'm the one that was supposed to know right from wrong. Yet I didn't care as I hungrily slurped my son's big cock into my mouth.

Nick grabbed my hair and shoved his cock in and out of my mouth and groaned, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum baby."

I moaned, "Cum in mommy's mouth."

He shot rope after rope of his cum down my throat. I tried to get all of it but it didn't matter to me. What matter was that I made my son cum in his mommy's mouth.

He pulled me up and kissed me, hard and filled with passion. He said, "Lie down on my bed and keep the heels on. I'm going to get your special surprise."

I laid on his bed, naked except for my red heels with a growing anticipation of what my lover had in store for his slut.

I saw him holding what looked like a small dildo and a bottle with some liquid. I nervously asked, "What on earth do you have in store for me?"

He gave me an evil grin that sent shivers down my spine. He said, "This is a small bottle of coconut oil and this is a butt plug."

My body responded but my mind shrunk in fear. I tentatively asked, "What are you going to do with those?"

He sat next to me, his hand tenderly caressed my leg and said, "Do you trust me mom?"

"Of course I do Nick but you haven't answered my question."

"Mom I'm pretty sure that you have a virgin ass and I intend to be your first. This butt plug will help stretch out your ass so that my cock will be enjoyable as opposed to painful."

"Nick I'm not feeling it. You're so big."

He got between my legs an buried his tongue into my pussy. My body immediately responded to his soft wet tongue as he took long slow licks sending me into a happy place.

His tongue was so intoxicating as it sensuously caressed my pussy as well as teased my sphincter, my virgin ass.

He slid one finger inside me as his tongue concentrated on teasing my asshole. I closed my eyes and savored the new sensations from his ass licking. My hips rocked as he feasted on my virgin ass with his delectable tongue. My god this felt wonderful.

His tongue pulled off my ass and his wet fingers slowly teased my ass. He rubbed and circled my asshole before gently pressing his finger inside me. He asked, "How does that feel mom?"

I moaned, "Unbelievable!"

"Do you want me to continue?"

I groaned, "Oh yes. It feels really good. I'm your slut! I trust you baby. Make me feel good."

He pulled his finger out and ordered me, "Get on your knees and stick your butt in the air."

I flipped over onto my knees and dropped my chest onto the bed so that my butt stuck in the air as he commanded.

A liquid ooze down the crack of my ass then I felt his finger easily push inside. He slowly pushed in and out before he circled it inside my ass. His other hand was busy fucking my hungry pussy. I was in heaven as I ate up the incredible sensations that started to build within me.

I groaned as I felt a second finger widen my ass further. In and out he pushed both fingers then circled them inside me further widening my ass.

His fingers played with my pussy as his thumb pushed on my clit sending warning tremors throughout me. His fingers left my ass and he squeezed more coconut oil down my crack onto my asshole. I looked back and saw him take aim with the butt plug. Still fucking my pussy he teased my ass with the butt plug.

I panted, "Make me cum."

I groaned as he pushed the tip of the butt plug into my ass. He said, "Mom pull your ass apart for me."

I reached back with both hands and pulled my ass cheeks apart just like the horny slut I've become. He slowly pressed more of the plug into me as I could feel the expanding girth stretch my ass further.

I groaned, "What are you doing to me. I feel so full."

He laughed and said, "Wait until you feel my cock inside your ass. You'll know what full means."

He pushed the remainder of the butt plug into my ass. I writhed on the bed, my hips bucked up and down as he fucked my ass with the plug.

He flipped me onto my back and extended his tongue onto my swollen clit as he continued to fuck my ass with the plug. I moaned loudly pushing his face onto my pussy as I began to enjoy the ass fucking he was giving me. He continued to slowly tease my clit until I felt the onset of another orgasm.

I screamed, "Oh yes that's it. Make me cum, Make me cum, I'm so fucking horny. Fuck my ass. It feels so good."

He took my clit between his teeth and flicked it with his tongue as he drove the butt plug faster and deeper into my ass. My eyes closed as my orgasm took hold. I screamed, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! I'm cumming. Yes baby! Don't stop!"

I gasped repeatedly for air as my breathing became erratic. I arched my back as I pushed my convulsing pussy against his face. I was going wild as the orgasm tore through me, my hips rocked furiously onto the plug as my ass quivered and shook with the spasms caused by the butt plug.

My legs flailed as I moaned, "Oh yes that's it lick my pussy. I'm still cumming baby." With a quick tug on the butt plug he yanked it out of my ass creating a loud pop and a sudden emptiness.

I writhed and thrashed from the intensity of the torrential waves of pleasure that ran through my body. It was an incredible feeling as I helplessly laid on the bed.

I whimpered, "Nick that was so fucking good. I came so hard. I'm so turned on. Please fuck me baby. I need your cock inside me."

He crawled up to me and kissed me softly as I melted into his arms. He asked, "How did you like the butt plug?"

I mewed, "That was wonderful. I was a little scared having something that big in my ass but the coconut oil really helped."

He grabbed the coconut oil and began to smear it on my asshole and pussy. The feeling was delectably delicious. He massaged my pussy and asshole with his oil soaked fingers as my body responded to his mini massage.

I moaned, "Fuck me baby. I need your magnificent cock inside me."

He groaned, "Get on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you from behind."

I squealed as I scurried into position. His cock rubbed against my wet oily slit. It's hardness teased my pussy before he pushed into me.

His hands grabbed my hips as he slowly pushed in and out of me. Soft squeals escaped my lips as he pushed further into me. Having fully been impaled, he held his cock still as his fingers teased my oily asshole. Soon I felt the butt plug push into my ass as I instinctively rocked back onto his cock so that I kept my pussy clamped onto his huge cock.

As the two tools, his cock and butt plug wonderfully in sync pushed in and out of me I groaned, "God I feel so full! Fuck me! Fuck me hard."

I felt the wonderful power of his pistoning cock assault my pussy as the plug fucked my ass. He gave me a firm hard smack across my ass, then spanked my ass again causing me to moan in response, "God, I feel so naughty but so turned on. Fuck me baby."

He pumped his cock in and out of me much faster now, the sounds of our bodies slapping together echoing throughout the bedroom as he maneuvered the butt plug in and out of my ass. I groaned, "Oh yes lover! Fuck my ass!"

He reached underneath and grabbed my nipple and twisted it as I squirmed at the sheer electricity of his touch. His hand left my tit and found my clit as he pounded my ass with the plug as he shoved his magnificent tool deep inside my pussy.

I moaned as I felt the fullness of his manhood deep inside me. He thrust in and out of both holes with a pace that was going to send me into an orgasmic eruption of epic proportions. I tried to hold on as my breathing became ragged with each thrust.

I knew it wouldn't be long. I screamed, "Oh yes. Don't stop. Fuck me. Harder baby. Fuck me harder!"

His fingers relentlessly thrashed my clit as I yelled, "Holy shit. I'm cumming."

My body convulsed and shook as my pussy spasmed on his cock, my ass spasmed on the butt plug as he kept fucking me hard. My orgasm continued on and on, my head rolled side to side as I let out a long groan.

I went into a mindless mode. I couldn't say anything as I tried to withstand the intensity of feelings that were exploding inside me. I grabbed onto the sheets, as he continued to pound my pussy and ass until he groaned, "I'm cumming baby I'm cumming."

I felt his cock spasm and shoot ribbon after ribbon of his hot cum into my still convulsing pussy. I moaned as my orgasm continued with its ferocity. My god how long was I going to keep cumming. My orgasm would not end. I just babbled incoherently until we both collapsed onto the bed.

He crawled up to me, kissed me then wrapped me in his arms as he whispered, "Mom you are such a great lover. I hope you enjoyed it."

I mewed, "Oh my god that felt so fucking good but you didn't really fuck my ass."

"Not yet. We need to get your ass ready for my cock. I want you to sleep with the butt plug still in you. Do you think you can do that?"

I thought about it then suddenly realized that the butt plug was stilled buried in my ass. I said, "I can do that baby as long as you are with me."

Nick smiled and said, "I'll always be with you mom. Tomorrow I'll make you mine when I take your virgin ass."

My body quivered at the thought of his beast inside my ass. I closed my eyes and fell dreamily asleep wondering how full I would feel as he took my virgin ass. God I've turned into such a slut or maybe I've always been one and I just didn't know it.

12