All Comments on 'A Mother’s Story - Ch. 01'

by kparc1212

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh MY! This hit ALL of my hot buttons! Great writing and a highly erotic story line! Definitely looking forward to part 2!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Good lead up but the story ended without giving us any actual incest sex. Going to look for chapter 2 now.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Wondering the dynamic of why she needs her husband...4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you serious right now? This is about a son and a mother, an unbreakable EMOTIONAL bond. There is nothing sexual about this bond and the very fact you would fantasize so heavily about something so obviously wrong makes me question your sanity. The wrong turns you on, I get it. However, if you actually thought for half a second in your dull, meaningless life you would understand the true existential dread that fills your life and not even think, let alone post, anything like this.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

Why the FUCK is the person who wrote as "Anonymous" even reading a story that's posted as an Incest/Taboo story if they leave a comment like they did?

Some really good things I believe are going to be happening soon between mommy and her son. I'm heading to part 2.

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

Though this story was posted months ago I just found and enjoyed the first chapter.

I will look for Chapter two as well.

Also, I agree with Mr. Brady about that nimrod who did not have balls enough to post under his or her own Moniker.

Story sounds like it is going to warm up in chapter two.

I did notice a few mistakes in the writing.

A good proof reading would help this writer.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Enjoyed this, will be looking for the next chapter🥒

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

very good writer kept your interest..looking for the follow up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkparc1212@kparc1212
Short intro to any readers of my stories. If you’re looking for the grammatically correct, perfect punctuation, no spelling errors and/or the full story experience you will not find it in my stories. I don’t write this shit to be graded as in an English Lit class. For g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES