A Mother’s Story - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now my thighs were spread open. The coolness of the air, revealed to me the wetness around my pussy from my son's violation of me. I again imagined him staring down at my naked body.

Then I felt pressure on the bed. Davey climbed between my wide-open thighs. Then, he pressed my knees together. 'What was he doing? Was he feeling guilty, remorse, was he going to cover me up?' Then I realized what he was up to. His fingers were under the waistband of my panties and he was sliding them down past my butt, my thighs and as he climbed off the bed, he pulled them completely off me. His hands now were on my inner thighs as he pushed them apart, opening me up again to him, this time completely naked except for the sleeves of the robe covering my arms.

Again silence. I guessed he was gawking down at his mother, splayed before him.

Then I felt his hand on the back of my neck. He lifted it up and started to take the robe off my shoulders and down my arms. MY SON, MY DAVEY, WANTED ME COMPLETELY NAKED! He laid me back done. Now completely naked, completely exposed.

I was helpless now. If I was to let him know I was faking being drunk, that I had planned this, he would also know how far I had allowed this to go, THAT I HAD KNOWN ALL ALONG! I had no choice now. I had to let this play out, no matter what was to happen, no matter what my son was going to do to me or make me do to him.

He put his hands on my shoulders and moved my head closer to the edge of the bed. I felt his hand on the back of my head. His fingers spread and holding my head in place. I wanted so much to open my eyes to see what was happening, but knew I had to keep them shut. I felt a soft knub against my lips, at first I thought it was a finger from Davey's other hand probing my mouth. Then I knew! It was the head of my son's cock pressed against my lips as he moved the tip up and between them. I felt a warm wet drop on the tip. MY SON'S PRE-CUM smearing against my lips and teeth. He pushed harder. I just lay there as my Davey forced the bulbous head of his dick into my mouth. I let my teeth part and his cock tip moved past them, until the whole tip of his circumcised helmet was in my mouth. I tasted my son's pre-cum. I murmured around his cock, "Stewart? Stewart?" letting Davey believe in my stupor I thought it was his father.

I pressed my lips around his cock, just below the head and sucked on it, letting my tongue wash over it, tasting it, wanting it. I abandoned my sensibilities and gave into the forbidden incestuous reality of the moment. I was sucking on my son's cock. My pussy was on fire. I wondered if my son could smell my sex as the scent flowed from my widespread thighs.

I imaged the scene from above. Me, naked, my legs spread wide. My tits laid bare. One arm over my head, the other to my side. My son holding my titled head with his fingers tangled in my long hair. His rock-hard, young cock skewering into my face.

He moved his cock deeper into my mouth as I wantonly sucked him in. He whispered; "Oh God, mom. Oh God." I continued to suck on his harden shaft. The taste, the texture, the girth, the length of my son's cock slid in and out of my mouth as he started to rock his dick back and forth. His breathing became heavy. He pushed his cock deeper into my mouth, giving into his lust, no longer fearing I would awaken. His cock head and thickness of his rod suddenly seemed to expand in my mouth.

Then I heard him gasp, "OH FUCK!"

He quickly took his cock out of my mouth. Releasing his hands grip from my head, his entwined fingers in my hair pulling it back off his spewing dick. But before he was able to turn away, the first wave of his cum sprang from the head of his cock and landed on my cheek and up into my hair. The second, on my nose and forehead. His remaining shots landing elsewhere as the first two waves were the only ones I felt.

He was muttering in a whisper, "Damn, Jesus, damn." And I could hear him shuffling his feet.

Then the room went silent.

I lay there wandering what he was doing. I dared not open my eyes, even a slit, for fear of being found out.

I had set the trap, but now I wasn't sure, who was caught in it.

To be continued...

12