A Mother’s Story - Ch. 03

Story Info
My son believing I was sleeping...
2.6k words
4.62
70.1k
81

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
929 Followers

I lay still. My head still titled to the side, allowed saliva and some of my son's cum to leak out the corner of my mouth.

When I heard the faucet in my bathroom turn on, I took a quick glance into the room. Davey had turned on the bedside lamp and a soft glow filled the room. He had been able to see what he had done to me. With the water still running, I figured Davey was cleaning himself off. DEAR GOD! I wonder what he is thinking right now. Was he trying to rationalize that he had just raped his mother's mouth while she was unconscious?

I heard the faucet turn off and his feet across the carpet as he walked back to me. He placed his hand on my head, then I felt a warm, moist wash cloth on my face. My son was gently cleaning his cum off me.

He softly wiped my cheek, then my nose, up to my forehead. He wiped the drool off my mouth and chin. He then tried to clean his cum out if my hair. He was so gentle, so sweet.

He left again to go back into the bathroom and then he came back into the room. He stood by the side of the bed, I assumed examining me. My naked form still spread exposed on the bed. I felt his hands on my shoulders as he pushed me away from the edge. He then walked around to the other side. I felt him lean against the side of the bed. He must have gripped the sides of my robe as I started to slide to the middle of the mattress.

I tried to understand what he was doing. Was he positioning me so I wouldn't fall off the bed and to it make easier for him to cover me up? What about my panties?

Then I felt Davey climb on the end of the bed, moving between my widespread feet. He grabbed hold of my ankles in his hands. He started to move slowly up my legs. The truth shot through me; my son was not done with me. His grip was firm, but loose enough so his fingers and thumbs slid up easily, caressing my calves, over my knees, kneading my soft inner thighs, pushing them wider apart.

He moved his hands off my thighs. I felt his forearms behind my knees. Holding them in place. I let out a small sigh when my son's lips kissed my inner thigh just above the knee. He opened his mouth and sucked and with the flat of his tongue licked and tasted my skin. He seemed not to fear me wakening, his lust taking over. HIS LUST FOR HIS MOTHER!

Davey's mouth moved slowly up my inner thigh. His hand caressed and moved up my other thigh matching his mouths movement, forcing my legs farther apart and my knees higher. The heels of my feet now just barely touching the bed.

The smell of my sex filled the room. My pussy saturated. I knew Davey could smell it too. I wanted so to just reach down, grab my son by his hair and push his face into my cunt, having him eat me, devour me, suck the juices out of me, but was helpless to full fill my desire. MY LUST FOR MY OWN SON.

As his face reach the indent between my thigh and pussy mound, he lifted his mouth off me. I consciously refrained from making a sound, waiting, anticipating, my Davey's mouth on my cunt.

Then I felt his fingers on my puffy, wet, pussy lips spreading them apart as if he was examining me. My hairless cunt lay open inches from my son's face. I felt his breath on my exposed pussy, then the tip of his tongue touching the bottom of its slit and then gliding up and deeper into me, then out at the top where he flicked the tip of his tongue over the hard nub of my clit. His hands returned to my inner thighs holding them open.

My mind swirled, the sensation overpowering me, my heels involuntarily lifted off the bed, as my toes curled.

The thought raced through my head, 'Where did he learn how to do this? From watching porn, girls at school, HOW?!' The questions quickly left my thoughts unanswered as the pleasure of my son's tongue engulfed me.

He placed his lips on my clit and sucked it into his mouth, like it was a miniature cock. The tip of his tongue, flicking, licking, swirling around it. I lay motionless, taking in the pure pleasure of the moment. Letting my son believe he was using his sleeping mother to satisfy himself. At that moment I had no guilt, just the motherly contentment of knowing I was willingly giving myself to my son.

His lips released my clit, the flat of his tongue gave it one more lick, then he pushed his open mouth into my sopping cunt, licking and sucking in my wetness. Tasting, smelling, eating my pussy.

Lying perfectly still, my arms at my sides, I dared not even grip the covers in fear of being found out. As my son continued his assault on my cunt, I felt like my whole being was just my pussy.

My eyes shut; I again envisioned the incestuous scene as if I was looking down. My dark hair framing my head, my eyes shut, my mouth slightly open, my arms at my side, my fingers fanned out on the covers. My chest flat, tits sagging to the side. My thighs gripped firmly, held wide open by my son's strong, young hands. I imagined the back of his head locked in place at the center of my stretched-out legs. My knees bent, my feet arched stiffly in the air, toes clenched.

Davey's moved his mouth up and again locked his lips on the rigid clit and toggling it with his tongue sending a fresh wave of ecstasy through my loins.

I inhaled deeply and held my breath. I felt my whole body grow tense. My fingers, now out of my control, took hold of the covers at my side.

My mind screamed, 'OH DEAR GOD! NO!'

But the order could not stop the painfully, delightfully first spasm that started in my clit and then, a quivering wave, crashed out from my pussy, down through my thighs, calves and feet and at the same time, up through my stomach, chest, head and finally through my arms and out my fingertips!

In the beginning throes of this impassioned, powerful orgasm, I exhaled and a low steady sound escaped my clinched teeth, "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."

As soon as the first wave subsided, the second cascaded through me. I couldn't push my pussy up into my son's face. My Davey held my thighs wide, his face pressing down hard, his mouth firmly sucking, licking my clit. He sucked harder as he felt my clit's contraction in his mouth.

Again, the same sound escaped from my lips, the sound mixing with the smell of sex and our bodies odors.

As his lips and tongue continued to suck on my captured clit, a third wave poured over me. The intensity somewhat diminished. His mouth eased up on my nub, he flicked his tongue over my clit. My body unwillingly shivered. He eased his head up. I could only imagine that he was looking at my soaking, puffy pussy. His face inches still from it.

The spasms of my orgasm faded. My feet relaxed, still being held in the air. My fist let go of the covers. I slumped into the bed, drained from the intensity of my son's assault and my climax.

He released his grasp on my thighs and my feet feel to the mattress. My thighs still wide open. My breathing returned to normal. I felt him stir and lift himself up. His hands were quickly at my side as he pushed himself up between my outstretched thighs.

Again, my mind raced. 'What was he doing? WHAT?'

Then his hands slipped under my armpits and wrapped around my shoulders, holding me in place. I felt his weight on top of me. His cock like a steel girder along the length of my wet pussy slit. He leaned his face into my neck, gently kissing and licking it. He moaned very softly, "Oh mom." This time I moaned back, "Davey.". He raised his head up. "Ssssshhhhh mom, sleep. This is just a dream mom. Just a dream." His voice emphasizing the word 'just'.

He lowered his head again and buried it in my shoulder. Then he moved his pelvis up. The underside of his cock now coated with my juice. He poked forward, hitting the side of my pussy. I wanted to reach down and guide him into me. He repositioned himself and pressed forward again, this time his engorged cock head found the entrance to my canal. I sighed, moved my head upward and put my face into his shoulder. My son's cock head penetrated the outside of my pussy, passing the lips. As he moved forward, his rock-hard cock sliced into me. The flesh of my pussy walls, encasing his dick in a thick coat of warm wetness. I kissed and sucked on his neck as he continued to slowly stretch my inner walls and forced himself into my channel. My pussy giving little resistance to his deliberate, steady penetration.

As Davey continued his probe into me, his body was tense as I wrapped my hands around his naked, sweaty broad shoulders, gently holding onto him. I kissed and licked his sweaty, salty skin on his neck, tasting him. When his cock had pierced in my pussy to the hilt, his body relaxed.

We both laid perfectly still. His cock encased in the saturated, fleshy warmth of my cunt.

Then he started to ease back out of me, with only his cock still inside of me, he moved forward again. This time with a little less hesitation. When he was again totally inside of me, he eased back. The head of his cock again on the brink of escaping. Again, he pushed forward, more determined to encase all of him inside me. The rhythm continued to increase with each push and pull.

Relentlessly, mercilessly, hammering his cock into me, he was fucking me. FUCKING HIS MOTHER.

The thought stunned me, 'My son is raping me! He thinks I'm asleep! He's abusing me! Violating me! He's molesting me! OH, DEAR GOD! MY SON BELIEVES HE IS RAPING HIS UNCOUNSIOUS MOTHER!' Maybe the thought that I was dreaming he was fucking me, eased his mind, or maybe it was the thought that he was raping me that drove him to keep pounding his thick, young cock into me. I didn't know and God knew, as he fucked me, I didn't care! Because rather than wanting the assault to end, wanting to stop him from his depraved act, I found it exciting me more, needing, wishing it to continued. Wanting to just lay here beneath him and let him think he's raping me, abusing me, driving his cock deep into me over and over, letting him take advantage of me. LETTING HIM, FUCK HIS MOTHER.

My pussy muscles tightened around his battering cock ramming into me, trying to hold and trap him in place. He leaned his head up and kissed me on the mouth, my lips parted and I let his tongue wash over my teeth, gums and then deeper into me. Our tongues mashing together. I could smell and taste my own cum on his lips and face. I reached up and moved my hand through his hair.

His hot breath moaned into my mouth, "MOM." I moaned back softly, "Davey."

He shoved his cock deep into my CUNT! I felt it expand and a thick warm gush of my son's sperm filled and splashed against my uterus wall. My pussy responded and met his contraction with a spasm of my own as my pussy walls tightened around my son's dick.

He kept pumping his cum into me and I kept meeting each load with my own tremor.

My fingernails now digging into his back, moving and lightly scratching red marks into his skin.

As our mutual orgasms eased and his body went limp and my own firm hold on him slipped.

He raised his head and whispered, "Mom?", as if he was trying to determine if I was awake. I didn't answer. I moved my head to the side as if I was still out of it. Still recovering from a 'dream'. He again whispered, "Mom?"

He lay on top of me, his hand propping his chest of mine. I assumed he was looking down at me. I could fell his shaft deflating inside my saturated cunt. He moved to the side my son's now flaccid cock slid out of his mother's pussy.

He rolled off me and stood at the side of the bed. Again, I envisioned him looking down at me. He sighed out loud and again I heard him leave the room and heard the faucet turning on. He took a little longer to come back this time. I kept my eyes closed.

As I lay there, my mind tossed around various parts of the night and what had happened. I lay perfectly still. Bathed in my son's sweat and my own. I could feel my pussy dripping as a stream of our combined cum seeped out of me between my spread thighs. The relief shot through me that at least my son could not get me pregnant. His was a difficult pregnancy and after I was told I would be unable to have any more children.

I heard the faucet turn off and Davey walking back into the room.

He sighed quietly, "Jesus", as he must have been looking down at my glistening sweat covered body. I felt a warm washcloth start on my neck, moving over my shoulder's, to my armpits, over my chest and sides, and my then my stomach. He then took a towel and dried me off.

He repositioned himself and moved the washcloth down to my ankle of one leg up till he reached the top of my thigh and then did the same to the other leg. He then again, toweled me off, drying my skin.

He pushed my knees apart. My pussy again exposed to my son. This time the lips were puffy red from his abuse and our cum was oozing out of it. He took the washcloth and seemed to be scooping up the mixture of our cum. He then patted my bald pussy dry. I felt the towel then start to move across my robe that was between my legs as if he was trying to dry the wet spot that was formed from my dripping cunt.

He then stopped.

He whispered, "Damn, where's mom's underwear."

I almost smiled.

I heard him move around, "There they are." He climbed onto the bed. He pushed my feet together and slip my panties through them, up my calves, my thighs and then slipped them under my ass and into place. He slid back off the bed. He rolled me to my side, put my head onto a pillow. He closed my robe around me, and loosely tied the belt. He then took the covers from the other side of the bed and put them over me. The scene complete, like nothing had happened.

The room was silent.

Then I felt the bed press down near my head and he kissed me on the forehead and then my cheek.

"Night mom, love you." He said just above a whisper.

I heard the lamp switch turn and he shuffled out of my bedroom.

I heard the door close.

I opened my eyes and stared into the darkness. Exhausted, I sighed, closed my eyes. My last thought as I fell asleep, 'What will I feel in the morning?'.

To be continued...?

kparc1212
kparc1212
929 Followers