All Comments on 'A Mother’s Story - Ch. 03'

by kparc1212

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NesticNesticabout 2 years ago

Wooow... I really loved your story-line and the words you used. Yes, please continue ...

RogueSadistRogueSadistabout 2 years ago

YES to be continued.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 2 years ago

Love the story keep going

BigBill8inchBigBill8inchabout 2 years ago
Please continue...

Please don't stop. I really enjoy this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like a story that takes me from the start to the finish. But the writer might be giving us all another few chapters. I sure hope so.

I would like to see how it ends up. Is it just sex between mom and son? Or is there more to it?

If I fall in love with my lover, she belongs to me, and I belong to her. I'm in a relationship with my older sister Elena. We have been lovers for 10 years and have 3 beautiful children. But from the moment I slid my tongue into her mouth and our tongues met.....I knew that I would never share her with another man. And she felt the same way....that she would never share me with another woman. So, do mom and son fall in love and want to be exclusive with one another? Then what happens to dad?

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

At this point I was going to leave a comment about the author finding a proofreader.

BUT !

I checked his profile and found he does not care about spelling or other mistakes, so why bother to comment on it.

And he is right, It is PORN, most people don't care about that stuff either.

So why bother to comment ?

There are two more chapters to the story from here.

I shall not comment on the rest of it.

tongueman53tongueman53about 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story more all the time. I can really relate to it , I had a relationship with an Aunt which lasted for 9 years and it was Great. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkparc1212@kparc1212
Short intro to any readers of my stories. If you’re looking for the grammatically correct, perfect punctuation, no spelling errors and/or the full story experience you will not find it in my stories. I don’t write this shit to be graded as in an English Lit class. For g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES