All Comments on 'A Mother Son Camping Trip'

by CB_Grl_Dani

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
xsiveonexsiveoneover 2 years ago
Great rerun!

It was just as good and enjoyable as the original. Thanks for the rerun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow ! Quite a story but just a few observations:

First is the repetitive reminder that his Mom is overweight ; huffing and puffing and having issues on the trail.

I think that could’ve been omitted by just saying she was on the plump side if you wanted for some reason make overweight readers feel at ease reading the story , or for some other reason....?

Next is the hokeyness of the other couple they met at the campsite, especially the part where that other gal holding his penis directs it “home” into his ( new) lover .

But I like the way the Author wraps up the story with what...a triple homicide/suicide and then the happy new couples’ twins do the same and the reader hears about their exploits into the next two gens .

Like I said, Wow, overall very well written story

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

I read the original first so that I could compare them, I was a little disappointed at first but by the end I was glad I read this new version. I really enjoyed the extended ending to the everything together. One thing I was curious about was their death around their twentieth anniversary, he would have been around 38 or 40?

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 2 years ago
5 stars

I have not read the original story as i did not want to ruin the enjoyment of your version .

My only problem is these so called people who leave negative comments about your need to read it over to make sure you have it grammatically correct , its quite easy if you are that much of a purest don't bother reading the story , most of the authors that write here are not professionals , they write for the enjoyment it brings to the author and readers alike , this story was quite easy to read very enjoyable and please do not let these negative comments put you off from future story's .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the "(Insert foot massage if not already written & have Michelle change clothes)" note to yourself. I have those all the time in my stories. Someday, I will be brave enough to share them. You wrote a good story. Now I will have to read the one that inspired it to learn what you think makes things better. Thanks again.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

The sex was hot but the spelling and grammatical errors made it difficult to read. I gave it 4 stars for the fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a hot story! I do like these themes, though I shouldn't really. Maybe I'll take my son camping one day. Jen x

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Good Remix/Rewrite.

10/10!!!!!

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Nice twist to the original story. Very hot and romantic. Writing was great too, thanks for writing it's much appreciated 👍💝

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. I like how the romance evolved. I like how Jenny and her father were just that....father and daughter.

At 16 I was close to approaching my 18 year old sister about my feelings towards her. But never did approach her telling her how beautiful I thought she was and how the man in me wanted to be with her

sexually. When I was 26 years old we had a cousin who got married up in Santa Barbara. I wasn't seeing anyone and neither was my sister Elena so we drove up together. We made reservations at the Santa Barbara Inn. At the reception we both has drinks and we were both feeling good. During a slow dance I held Elena tightly to my body. Elena said: "It feels good to be held by a man....even if the man is my brother." I had a hard on and I knew that Elena could feel me. We both were excited about the sexual tension that was being created between the two of us. Elena whispered in my ear: "Maybe we should go before we are noticed. No one will miss us or notice that we left". We ended up back in Elena's room. Elena knew what I wanted and I knew she wanted the same. We undress and made love most the night to each other.

Ten years later we live as man and wife in Mexico. Elena has given me 3 beautiful daughters and 1 beautiful son. I guess the best things in life are worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome... can't believe a couple of the comments. 1st about your grammar lmfao I guess they didn't read you did that intentionally. 2nd who cares if you used overweight more then(seriously your that dam butt hurt over it go to your safe space and get off literotica) be lucky she didn't say fucking fat.. I'm overweight n not running to mommy crying.

Anyways loved it maybe you could go around and finish many unfinished stories people promise to finish but don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nice story!

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

The original was good. Your changes made it better

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, but could have lived without the last four paragraphs. It was extraneous to the tale of the mother/son union. Otherwise, solid work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wasn't for me not even remotely possible

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

@anonymous then why’d you read it?

csj0813csj08138 months ago

Very well-written. Dialogue and details not too long but added to the storyline. Keep up the good work!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

Haven't read the other version yet but I did enjoy yours

🙈🙉🙊

juanviejojuanviejo3 months ago

A WHOLE LOT OF CONCEVIN' GOIN' ON AT THE END......CINCO ESYTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCB_Grl_Dani@CB_Grl_Dani
I am a comic/animation, manga/anime girl in a committed relationship with a lovely woman. You can find my non-erotic natured stories on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, and Archive of our Own under username: comixgirl Follow me at my blog: https://comixgrl.blogspot.com/ Fanfic Phot...