A Mother Son Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think baby found something she likes," she said, giggling just before inhaling his cock into her mouth. "Mmmm," she purred around his shaft as she bobbed her head on his cock, obscenely drooling all over it.

"Oh... My... God!" Bryan groaned a little too loudly. This was the most intense, incredible sensation he had ever felt. His hands come up and grasp her head and he helps set the pace of their oral lovemaking.

His mother pulled her mouth off of his cock. "Keep it down, Hunny, or you'll wake up Bryan." Then she sucked his steel-hard, throbbing cock back into her mouth.

"P... play with my balls..." Bryan tells his mother. He can feel her grin and her hand comes up and cups his balls. She gently fondles them as she sucks his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. Bryan hissed his approval of how she was working him over with her hand and mouth. Bryan felt the tip of his cock touching the back of her throat. She was making obscene slurping noises as she bobbed her head on his shaft. It was way too much for Bryan and without warning, he grunted and flooded her mouth with his cum. "Oh... uh..."

His mother gagged for the first time taking a cock. Spurt after spurt of thick, rich, creamy sperm flew into her mouth and down her throat. Her lover held her head down and she almost had to tap out for lack of oxygen. Still, she kept the suction on his cock as he emptied his balls into her mouth. She pulled off of his cock when he was finally done, gasping for air.

"God, baby," she said while trying to control her gag reflex, "You almost drowned me with that load! Next time... give me some warning." She still had one hand on his cock.

"Wow... you're still rock hard, Hunny! Think you can keep going? Baby needs it." Bryan's mother says as she pushes a strand of cum back into her mouth.

Bryan was paralyzed on the sleeping bag. He had never had an orgasm so intense. This was nothing compared to his hand. He was trying to come to terms with the fact that he had just cum in his mother's mouth. She rolled over onto her back beside him.

"Come on, baby, while it's still hard," she yanked hard on his cock, forcing him to roll over onto her. He found himself on top of her with his cock head at the entrance to her pussy. "Fuck me, baby," she hissed at him. "Love me like you used to."

God help him, but Bryan pushed his hips forward into the warm folds of his mother's pussy. It slowly enveloped the tip of his cock and drew in his length. The feeling of being inside of her warm pussy was even more amazing than her mouth. He froze there a moment realizing what he was about to do.

"I need to cum baby," she whined, reaching for his hips, and trying to urge him inside her.

Bryan slowly pressed forward until his cock was balls deep inside his mother. "Oh... my... god... uh..."

Bryan had been a virgin until this point in his life. His body knew instinctively what to do though. He thrust forward and backward sliding his cock in and out of his mother's hot, wet pussy, building up to a strong, quick tempo. Bryan's mother lifted her legs up against his sides and pulled him against her soft, pleasantly plump body, pulling his head down towards hers and kissing him hard. He was fairly inexperienced with kissing, but his mother did all the work, mashing her full lips against his and sucking his tongue into her mouth. It was another new amazing sensation and he paused a beat. In the back of his mind, the one thing he wondered was how did his mother not know it was him and not his father.

She broke away from the kiss, breathing hard. "Don't stop... DON'T YOU DARE STOP!" his mother ordered. "Fuck me! Keep fucking me until I go limp!" she demanded, and Bryan obliged.

Bryan got into a rhythm again, plunging his cock deep inside his mother again and again, as they sucked on each other's tongues. She had her legs locked around him now and she was grunting into his mouth with each powerful thrust. He loved the feel of their naked bodies pressed together. They broke the kiss for some much-needed air. She was writhing beneath him as he continued to plunge his cock into her.

"Oh god, your baby needed this... uh... uh... I'm... uh... I'm cumming," she squealed. Her body quivered beneath him and she rolled her head back taking in a huge lungful of air. Her orgasm lasted for several minutes and Bryan never stopped fucking her.

He felt his own orgasm approaching. He knew that he couldn't cum inside his mother. She had relaxed her legs and had only a gentle grip on his arms now.

"That's it... uh... can you cum again? cum for me."

With a great effort, Bryan pulled his throbbing cock out of her pussy and aiming it up a bit shoots his second load of the night onto her belly. He pumped several streams of semen onto her with some of it splattering against the underside of one of her big tits. He finally stopped cumming, knowing that his mother was covered with his seed.

She giggled in the darkness and told him to find her a towel. He reached around him, finding one of her white washcloths that she never traveled without, and handed it to her. She wiped herself clean, in the darkness, as he kneeled there in the tent trying to wrap his mind around what had just happened and what he would say to her. He needn't have worried, as she was snoring contentedly seconds later. Once she was unconscious again Bryan covered her up with the sheet, and as he was as sweaty as she was just put his back to her as he climbed under the cover with her. Exhaustion soon overcame him and he was asleep too.

The next morning Bryan awoke with a start. Looking around quickly he saw that it was daylight, and thankfully his mother was still sleeping peacefully under her blanket. Bryan quickly got up and peaked out of the tent. It was very early in the morning and no one on this side of the campgrounds was up and about yet. Bryan grabbed his big towel, wrapped it around his waist, and ran over to the car. He found his bag of clothes and toiletries and headed over to the shower facility. The rain hadn't caused much in the way of damage or flooding. In fact, the only thing ruined was his tent and the soaked contents inside.

When Bryan got back to the campsite, his mother was up stoking the fire and working on breakfast. She stopped what she was doing when he approached, looking at him in a panic and running over to him. Bryan nearly choked on his own saliva and dropped his bag on the road. He broke out in a cold sweat. Why was she looking at him that way? Did she know? Her tits were flopping almost obscenely as she ran towards him. He looked down at the ground, quickly.

She reached him and grasped his wrist. Bryan nearly ran the other way, but as his legs tensed up her hand lifted up his chin. "Oh god, Bryan," she said pulling him over to the fire. "I'm so sorry! What happened to your tent? My god, I slept right through everything! What happened?"

Bryan inwardly heaved an enormous sigh of relief. He almost cried he was so relieved. She didn't know anything or she would have said something. His mother handed him a mug of coffee. "This will warm you up," she said. She didn't know. His secret was safe.

"Thanks," Bryan said, recovering and giving her a G-rated version of last night. "After we went to bed, we got a downpour. I hadn't noticed, but there was a huge gash in the top of my tent. It's a lake in there, still." He took a big sip of coffee.

"What did you do?" she said, serving them both up a plate of the breakfast she had been working on.

"Well, I grabbed my stuff and ran into your tent. You were sleeping soundly that I just snuggled up to you and passed out beside you."

"I'm so sorry, Bryan," she said, taking a drink of her coffee. "I guess there's no way you can repair it?"

"I can't, I'm sorry," he said, digging into their breakfast. They finished eating in silence. Bryan wandered all the while if his mother suspected anything. He felt like he had to ask something but couldn't find the right question. He was so confused. His mother had taken his virginity last night and he couldn't share that fact with anyone else in the whole world, especially not her!

When they finished eating, they both went over to inspect the tent and see what could be salvaged. They hung his sleeping bag over a tree branch to dry and then dismantled the tent and set that aside to dry before stowing it in the car. His mother gave him a few contemplative glances as they sat down with another cup of coffee.

"Well, here's the question, honey," his mother said as they set about straightening up the campsite. "I'd still like to stay up here, at least one more night, but that would mean sharing my tent together... if you don't mind."

She looked at him hopefully, flashing Bryan her best smile. She had her hands on her hips, causing her chest to thrust out towards him. She wasn't doing it on purpose, Bryan knew, but he had to fight to not stare at her massive boobs.

All Bryan could think about was that he had been thrusting his cock between those wide hips last night and that he had cum between those white teeth, smiling at him now. His cock twitched involuntarily in his pants. He wanted to tell her that they needed to get home, but the dark side of his mind was wondering if he could get his mother drunk enough for another round tonight. She would never know.

"Bryan?" she said walking close to him and grabbing his hand. "Want to try it?'

"Yes," he said without thinking. "We can stay another night. How did you sleep?" he blurted the question out, without thinking about the consequences.

"Okay, I think I had a bit too much to drink and I had some wild dreams. I need to take a shower though. I'm all sticky and sweaty. I'll be back in fifteen minutes and then we'll go on that hike we were talking about."

Bryan set about putting some water and snacks in his little bag for the hike. He knew why she was sticky and she hadn't acted like she suspected anything. He took a deep breath and started to relax.

"Hello," said a soft, high voice from behind him.

Bryan spun around. "Hi there," Bryan replied with a smile.

There was a young girl, not much older than Bryan standing there holding two gallons of water. "I'm Jenny... Jenny Bradford," she said. "We just pulled into the campsite next to yours."

Oh, great, Bryan thought. All he needed now were neighbors. "I'm Bryan... Bryan Miller," he said.

"Camping alone?" she asked looking at his lone tent.

"No," he said and then paused. What was he going to say next? I'm sharing a tent with my mother?

Jenny looked at him expectantly; waiting for his answer.

"Uh... I'm camping with my girlfriend," he blurted. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Why did he say that? How was he going to explain that to his mother?

"Oh! I'm here with my fiancé!" she said cheerfully. "We'll have to have drinks later. It's very romantic up here, isn't it? See you." She briskly walked over to her campsite. Bryan saw that they had forgone tents in favor of a giant RV. He absently wondered what it looked like inside.

Bryan's mother came back a short while later looking refreshed. She had on khaki shorts and a tight green t-shirt that put the accent on her large breasts. He found himself stealing glances at her bust... Her thick, curly hair was loose and flowing over her shoulders. She caught Bryan looking at her and gave him a quizzical look. He snapped his head away.

"Are we ready?" she asked, grabbing her small daypack.

"Yes!" Bryan said, too enthusiastically.

"Okay. Let me just put my rings in the car so I don't damage them or lose them on the trail."

They took off for the Stone Peak trail. It was a fairly steep, winding trail and they were hard-pressed to make it to the first overlook by lunchtime, but they did. Bryan's mother was a bit out of shape so she was breathing hard when she sat down on a log beside the trail.

"I think we pushed it too much," Bryan said, handing his mother some water.

"No, I'm glad we did. I'm okay. Lord knows, I can use the exercise!" she said, patting her soft belly.

They stood there together gazing out at the beautiful valley until Bryan's mother got her breath back. Then she pulled out the lunches she had made them. They ate together at the edge of the clearing.

Bryan sat very close to his mother and their knees were touching. Bryan saw a smile creep up on his mother's face which brought one out to his as well.

"Oh! Hi, there, Bryan!" said a familiar voice rounding the corner. Bryan and his mother both turned to see Jenny walking up to them with an older man following close behind her.

"Hi," Bryan and his mother both called out.

Jenny and the older man reached them and stood there holding hands, smiling at them. She looked over at Bryan's mom. "I'm Jenny Bradford and this is my fiancé John Owens. We're neighbors at the campsite!"

Bryan and his mom stood up. Bryan was inwardly cringing at how this was going to play out, but Jenny took care of that for him.

"You must be the girlfriend that Bryan said he was camping with," she said walking over to Bryan's mother and holding out her hand. Bryan's eyes locked on his mother's as she shook Jenny's hand. He was afraid of what she was going to say, but she played along.

"Yes," she said shaking the younger woman's hand. "I'm Michelle... Michelle Rogers. It's so nice to meet you. Why don't you join us?"

They all exchanged pleasantries and handshakes and sat down together, enjoying the view and eating lunch. Bryan was flustered and uncomfortable the entire time. When they had a moment together, as John and Jenny walked to the edge of the bluff, Bryan's mother leaned close to him.

"What was all that about? I'm your girlfriend?"

"Well... Jenny came over this morning while you were showering and she asked who I was camping with and I looked over at the one tent and..."

"God, I'm so sorry Bryan! I didn't even think about that." she giggled.

Bryan chuckled with her. "You see why I said that, right?"

"Yes."

"I didn't think we'd see them again, you know?"

"Yeah. Okay, so I'm your girlfriend today, right?"

"If you're willing to play along... yes."

"Yes, but did you notice how old John is? He's old enough to be her father."

"I guess couples with big age differences are the norm these days," Bryan said, regretting it.

His mother laughed and smacked him playfully. "Stop it, I'm not that old."

"I never said you were. You could easily pass for a woman of 24." Bryan informs his mother. Despite her figure changing after he was born (wider hips, bigger tits). In his honest opinion, her curves are definitely show-stopping. Most of his friends have mentioned to him how hot she was even with the excess weight (or because of it).

"Thank you... it's nice to know someone notices." A depressed sigh followed Michelle's statement to her son.

Before Bryan had a chance to respond, Jenny and John came back over. "Hey, you two!" Jenny said, cheerfully. She seemed to always be in a constant state of excitement. "Let's go up to the lover's leap. It's so romantic up there. Come on."

Bryan and his mom gathered up their stuff and then followed them up the trail. Thirty minutes later they were at the lookout and it was a spectacular view.

"I don't think I've ever been here," Bryan's mother said, walking to the edge with Bryan following.

"You know the legend, right?" Jenny asked, raising her eyebrows.

"No," Bryan and his mother answered in unison.

Jenny clasped John's hand and pulled him tight to her side. "The legend says that if lovers kiss up here they will be together forever." Jenny looked over at Bryan and Michelle frowning a little. Then she nodded as if she had made a decision.

"That's cute," Bryan's mom said, absently.

"There's more, though!" said Jenny, giggling.

Bryan and his mother both gave Jenny their full attention.

"The legend continues, that if two lovers come up here and consummate their love, you know?" She said giving them an intense look. "If they do that, the seed that they plant will blossom into a blessed harvest. They say it always happens. Legend has it that this was an ancient fertility temple or something."

"What do you mean," Bryan said, stupidly.

"It means if you have sex here the two of you will make a baby," Jenny giggled.

At the thought of fucking his mother Bryan quickly turned beat red.

Jenny called them both over to the edge. "You two have never been up here?"

"No," Bryan and his mother both said at the same time.

"Then you have to kiss if you want to be together forever," she said, turning towards John and kissing him passionately before the mother and son.

Bryan and his mother stood there stupidly until Jenny pulled her lips away from John. She marched over to the couple and proceeded to poke Michellein the ribs. "Come on you two," she said, "get busy!"

Bryan's mother turned to him, grasping his hand. "Well, we have to play along, right," she whispered, and then pressed her lips against Bryan's. Bryan put his arms around her waist as they began their kiss. It started out closed mouth but then, for reasons he didn't understand, Bryan felt compelled to explore his mother's mouth. He opened his mouth and extended his tongue and his mother gasped, then moaned as she parted her lips and accepted his tongue. As their tongues dueled Bryan's hands fell on his mother's ample ass and he squeezed her ass flesh. This earned him another moan of approval and Bryan realized that he loved the feel of her huge ass. His mother's arms slid under his and she closed the gap between them. Bryan loved the feel of his mother's breasts mashed against his chest.

"Much better," Jenny said from behind them.

Bryan and his mother broke off their kiss, eyes locked on each other, breathing heavily. "Wow," Michelle mouthed. His mother quickly grabbed his hand in hers and squeezed it.

"I told you there was something magical about this clearing," Jenny said, happily. "I just knew there was a reason that we met up here today."

"I'm feeling a bit tired," Bryan's mother said. "I think we'd better head back."

"Sure," Jenny said. "You two go ahead, I think we're going to the top of the trail. See you too love birds later." They headed up the trail, leaving Bryan and his mother behind.

Michelle held her son's hand all the way down the trail. Bryan gently caressed her hand with his thumb as they made their way back to camp. When they got to the campsite, she excused herself to go to the restrooms and Bryan took out his phone to play a game. His mother came back a short while later.

Bryan stood up clumsily, dropping his phone and picking it up. "I..."

"Shh... you don't have to say anything." She went over and started making herself a drink. "I need a strong one after that though."

"Uh, John invited us over for burgers and beers later. I think he thinks I'm like twenty-one or something."

"Hmmm," Michelle mused, looking up from her drink preparations. "I think one beer will be okay. Don't tell anyone, especially you know who."

Bryan laughed, not believing his luck. "Really?"

"Yeah." She looked over at Bryan, smiling at him. "Can't have my boyfriend being a killjoy at parties."

They both laughed and then Michelle sat on her camping chair, took her hiking boots off, and took a big sip of her drink. "I've got to take a load of these feet and relax for a bit."

Bryan decided to do what lovers were supposed to do and be attentive and caring. Moving in front of his mother who had momentarily closed her eyes. Bryan lifts her right foot first. Michelle is off balance for just a moment and then her "boyfriend's" hands begin kneading her foot. While feeling a bit ticklish she manages to contain her laugh and just enjoy the massage.

"Mmmm... you have a gift," Michelle says enjoying her son's affectionate caresses.