A Mother Son Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quiet. Be quiet and listen to me. I don't care what you believe or don't believe, but there is one thing that I know. I know that you two were made for each other and despite any social stigmas or any of that shit; you two are here, now for one reason. You love each other, you made love to each other and that's that. You have two choices. You can go insane with regret and guilt and embarrassment, which will ruin your lives forever, or you can give in to true love and be happy. That's really all there is to it." Jenny knelt in front of them. "Now Kiss," she whispered.

Michelle and Bryan turned towards each other. Bryan started to say something but Jenny shushed him again and put her hands on the backs of each of their heads, pushing them closer together. "You have to do this, or it will tear you apart."

"But it's..." Bryan protested.

"It never..." Michelle started.

"Listen... I'm not some flake or hypocrite! Who do you think John is?" Jenny giggled. "As soon as I was legal I seduced him. Shortly after we declared our love for one another I gave him my cherry. As soon as my dad divorced my mother he proposed to me and we've been together ever since. We came here because we believe in the magic of this place and god willing I will have a baby in my womb before we leave here." An exasperated Jenny declares. "Now... SHUT UP AND KISS!"

Bryan and his mother decided to throw caution to the wind and holding hands, the two looked one another in the eye before they moved together. Jenny watched as their lips collided and as if they were magnetically drawn to one another. As soon as their lips touched, their passion erupted.

"Yes," Jenny exclaimed as Bryan and Michelle kissed, open-mouthed.

They were sucking on each other's tongues in seconds and Bryan placed one hand on the back of her neck to hold her face to his and the other on his mother's massive boobs, kneading them roughly. She moaned in appreciation. After several long minutes passed the pair pulled away from each other to catch their breath.

"You have to consummate your love, here and now." Jenny reminded the pair.

"What if someone comes up and...?" Bryan started.

"Let me worry about that," Jenny insisted. "Now... you're overdressed."

Whether it was uncontrolled lust or the sacred necklaces they wore, it was as if they were under a spell. Bryan and his mother peeled off their clothes, exposing their naked bodies to Jenny and the warm morning sun.

Michelle turned around and lowered herself down to her hands and knees. She arched herself up, offering her plump ass to her son. "I love you, Bryan... I'm already hot, wet, and ready for you. My body is on fire, and only you can extinguish the flame! Take me, Bryan... breed me like a mare."

Bryan moved up behind his mother and hesitated. Jenny gave a frustrated sigh and moved closer and grabbed his cock firmly, pulling it against his mother's pussy. Michelle grunted as she felt the tip of his cock against her. Jenny guided his cock where it belonged and stepped back. Bryan plunged inside of Michelle.

"Oh God, baby!" Michelle shrieked as Bryan's cock filled her in this new angle. She panted like a bitch in heat as she couldn't believe how full she felt. She swore that he was even larger now than he had been last night. Bryan slowly started to fuck his mother. As soon as his cock bottomed out in Michelle he emptied his mind of doubt. This was perfect, his mother felt perfect. She was made for him and he was going to make sure that she was loved and she knew that he would always love her. In a short time, the clearing was filled with the sound of their lovemaking.

Bryan had a good firm grip on his mother's thick thighs as he thrust inside her. He reached one hand around to grab one of her heavy, swinging breasts.

"Yes," she shrieked at him. "I'm almost there! Keep... yes, keep fucking me. I'm... ahhh!"

"I'm going to cum too, Michelle," Bryan stammered as his mother convulsed on the ground in front of him, slamming her hips back against him.

"Give it to her Bryan," Jenny said. "Give her your child. Fill her womb with your seed."

Bryan did. He shot the biggest load of his life deep inside his mother, pumping her full of his seed. His mother had collapsed forward onto her forearms, her face pressed into the grass as she struggled to catch her breath.

"God, baby, I could feel it shooting all the way in me... I could feel it."

Bryan pulled his cock out and his mother turned to him, kissing him passionately.

Jenny clapped from beside them. "Oh, that was so hot! Bryan, you're going to be a wonderful father! I'm so happy for you two!"

Bryan's mouth dropped open and Jenny giggled. "The legend! Don't you listen to anything I say?"

"A father... I'm going to be a father." The two women watched realization wash over Bryan. But while some men would have turned tail and run at the thought, Bryan did not. Taking Michelle's naked body in his arms, Bryan collected her face in his hands and drew her in for another passionate kiss.

Michelle grasped Bryan's hands tightly when Bryan released her face. "I know I wasn't sure when I first woke up this morning but listening to Jenny I realized that I not only wanted to be a mother again but I wanted to be a mother to your children. I love you and I know that you will be a great father."

"Well, my work is done here," Jenny chimed in, beaming at them. "That was so fucking hot. I'm off to find my man. I've never been so horny in my life. I'll see you two later." Then she left.

Michelle lays back and lifts her legs to hopefully help the seed fertilize her egg. Once she is satisfied she sits up and says, "Let's get dressed, champ,"

"No!" Bryan states.

"No?" His mother inquires.

Michelle watches as her son moves in and claims her mouth with his and her tits with his hands. "We're not leaving here until I'm convinced that you have been properly bred."

Bryan forces her onto her back and Michelle's legs go up in the air as her son forces his cock back. Her son's cock is just as solid and ready to go as it was moments ago when he flooded her womb. He thrusts his massive member into his lover once again and pummeling her pussy. Michelle's legs are in the air and her screams of joy let everyone in the surrounding area know what is going on atop the lover's leap.

It isn't long before the area is soon once again filled with the pleasurable screams of Michelle calling out her son's name and praying to the all mighty. As promised, Bryan deposited another strong load of his seed into Michelle's womb. Bryan gave her a short time to catch her breath and then he rolled her back onto her knees and took her from behind again.

Whether it was the first, the second, or the third time Bryan made love to his mother, all of his potent young sperm flooded Michelle's womb where as fate would have it, she was at her most fertile time and one of Bryan's little swimmers managed to break through the barrier and inseminate the egg. The egg divided into two and it would be some time before Michelle would discover that not only was she pregnant with her son's baby, but they would be having twins in nine months.

It was after 1 PM when Bryan and his mother finally got dressed and made their way back down the trail. Bryan had to help his poor mother as there was a long build-up from the time he ejaculated until his balls were again fully stocked with his virile little swimmers. He wore out his mother's pussy as he made love to her over and over again. As they walked past their neighbor's camper they could hear muffled squeals from Jenny's campsite as they passed it. "She wasn't kidding," Michelle laughed.

When they got to the tent, Michelle zipped it up behind them. "It's nearly lunch and I'm hungry."

Bryan looked at her funny and started toward the opening of the tent. "I'll get..."

"No," she said, pulling him back and pushing him down onto the sleeping bags. "I said momma's hungry. but you are what I'm hungry for you, lover. I'm going to suck your cock and swallow my lunch. Get used to it, baby."

She yanked down Bryan's shorts until his cock sprang up. "Ha, I knew you would be ready," she giggled and then leaned over and sucked him deep into her mouth. "Mmmmm."

Michelle sucked her son until he flooded her mouth with semen. She swallowed every last drop and then cuddled up against him. "I love you so much, Hunny."

"I love you too, baby?" Bryan responded.

"Yes," his mom giggled. "I am your baby. Just think, we've got two more nights up here together... if you're game that is," she said rubbing her hands on his chest.

"You couldn't make me leave early!" Bryan said.

"You know my big tits are going to become gigantic when I'm pregnant," Michelle giggled.

"I can't wait," Bryan said. "The baby gits first dibs but then... your tits belong to me." It was after dinner and Bryan and Michelle lay naked under their comforter looking up at the roof of their tent after another fabulous bout of sex.

"What's going to happen when we go home?"

"Shhh..." Michelle said, kissing Bryan on the cheek. "I don't have everything figured out yet but I think we'll get our own place and go from there." Bryan kissed her forehead. "We'll be okay." She says with a smile.

"Heck... we can always buy a camper." Bryan threw out there.

"Mmmmm... driving around and fucking where ever we, please... I like the sound of that." Michelle tells her son.

Bryan knew in his heart that everything would be okay. Once upon a time, his thoughts were focused solely on Judy Summers... Fuck Judy Summers. He thought to himself. Bryan knew that he had found the woman of his dreams. The lovers fell asleep together.

Bryan and Michelle stayed at the campground for the next two nights. Bryan and Michelle ventured to the clearing every day and they spent quite a bit of time there hoping to conceive a child. The lovers exchanged contact information with John and Jenny who promised to send them a wedding invitation when they set a date. The two couples bid each other a fond farewell. When they returned home they found out that Ralph was dead. Apparently, the real reason he stayed behind was to fuck his barely legal personal assistant. The problem he encountered was she was already married and her husband was the gun-toting jealous type. The husband tracked his cheating spouse down, shot and killed his wife and Ralph before turning the gun on himself.

Michelle and Bryan sold their home, donated all of Ralph's clothes, and moved to the place they discovered their love for one another. The pair married immediately at the local Justice of the Peace and changed their last name to Forrester. The family built a house with the money from the sale of their old house and Ralph's life insurance policy. Bryan worked for his uncle as a computer technician servicing the area and did telephone and video repair calls.

Michelle gave birth to a young boy and a beautiful girl nine months after the camping trip. The Forrester's named their son Ridge and their daughter Serenity. Michelle decided to open an outdoor sporting goods store in town and it was very profitable. Over the next ten years, the Forresters had four more children. After their sixth child, Michelle finally had a procedure to remove the chance of another pregnancy. Michelle and Bryan continued to love one another until their dying day just after their twentieth anniversary.

As it was, their four youngest children all ventured out into the world for higher educations and high-paying jobs. Ridge and Serenity however stayed put and took over their parent's businesses. Ridge was a natural outdoorsman, smarter than his parents (he earned a degree online in business), and expanded their store throughout the state. Serenity had a natural affinity for computers like her father and took over the business started by their great uncle. She moved their corporate headquarters into the building beside her family's store.

A short time after their parent's death most of the locals decided to sell off their businesses and retire to Florida. Ridge and Serenity became the defacto elders as they knew everything about the area and were happy to help their new neighbors out as they wanted their hometown to thrive. Of course, none of these new neighbors knew that Ridge and Serenity Forrester weren't (initially) married. The neighbors all just assumed that because they had the same name and they were so affectionate that the pair were married.

The twins had long ago fallen in love and with the blessing of their parents consummated their love on the path where they themselves were conceived when they came of age. Ironically their spiritual cousin, Harmony Bradford, oversaw their joining much as her mother had done all those years ago. The Bradford family were very close to the Forresters with Harmony and her mother moving to the local after Jenny's husband (their spiritual uncle) died of a heart attack. Jenny only had one child despite wanting more but she never re-married saying that she lost the love of her life and could never bring herself to try and replace him. Harmony would soon marry her spiritual cousin Tyler Forrester (the next oldest boy) thus bringing her into the actual family. The pair would go on to have many children.

On her wedding day, Serenity wore her mother's wedding ring given to her by her twin. Her belly was already starting to expand with triplets they conceived after their first time together. Every year afterward the twins would venture up to the spot of their conception and make love. The twins conceived a whopping eight children during their marriage, all as beautiful as could be with one boy and one girl more than likely destined to fall in love with one another and venture back to the spot they themselves were conceived.

The End