A Mother Transformed Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving mom transformed into woman built only for breeding.
8k words
3.71
100.9k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've gotta be shitting me Kevin? This isn't another one of your elaborate jokes to get me to look at some other of your weird fucking fetish sites again, is it?" You queried, your tone peppered by visible annoyance, an expression of both bewilderment and frustration drawing itself across your sun kissed face.

"C'mon Jason! That was one time buddy. Besides I know you enjoyed yourself, you horny bastard, given how long it took you to respond." Your best friend Kevin cheerily tweeted out, his tall, muscular physique a near blur, as he sprang to his feet from your grey carpeted bedroom floor, where he formerly sat.

"Look...... I know I can be a clown sometimes. But I'm dead serious. It sounds far fucking stretched, that's for sure. All I'm asking right now is that you give it a shot." Kevin continued, his usual jovial, humorous attitude rapidly taking on a more serious, and sincere countenance you rarely expected from him.

Still slightly unconvinced, a scowl contorted itself across the dark features of your face, as your scathing brown eyes, hurriedly searched your friends visage for any indication of insincerity or ulterior motive. Yet, you could find none, his sharp, piercing ice blue eyes locked squarely unto yours through the bangs of his shaggy blonde hair, his strong, immaculate jawline clenched and wound tightly to his face and his thick forearm, outstretched towards where you sat upon your bed, all helped to display an aura of earnestness, that given your long history, utterly surprised you and began to crack the wall of distrust at his previous mentions, that you had put up.

"Huh.............Fine! But this better not be some convoluted plan of yours to make me look like an ass." You sighed and moaned out in defeat, after a brief moment of contemplation, your much more slender hand meeting his with a tight clasp in agreement.

"Haha! I knew you'd see it my way. You wont regret this buddy, trust me." Kevin blurted out triumphantly, his upbeat cheer returning, a bright smile twisting itself across his face as he yanked you from your bed unto your feet, with a bit too much force for comfort, before patting you on your back.

"Yeah I better. Now run that whole spiel you were bullshitting about for a while back to me. Cause I gotta admit, I tuned you out after I started thinking you were spitting out of your ass." You replied rather dryly and sarcastically to his previous assured statement, the small scowl still etched unto your face adding to your generally gloomy disposition.

"Andddddd......This is why Chelsea said you were an asshole before she dumped you." Kevin jived back quickly in response to your sharp wit, meeting your now upturned eyes to his, with one of his signature mischievous grins.

You simply scoffed in retort, now awaiting his playback of your previous conversation in silence for a short time, before he caught your unspoken message and began to recant with the details once more.

"So.....Like I was saying. I was scouring the less than reputable parts of the deep web looking for some good alone time material, when I came upon a rather interesting sight." Kevin recited in a rather posh, uptight and condescending British accent, in a playful and albeit uninspired attempt to make fun of your usually reserved demeanor, pausing in suspense at the last part of his retelling to irk you and make sure you were listening this time, as evidenced by the roguish, shit eating smile etched across his features.

"Huh......And!" You responded to his taunt, with a bit more visible frustration and vexation than you meant to let on, much to his amusement and satisfaction.

"The site went off the deep end about how they needed testers for their new experimental Nano-mechanical medical program, and how they were paying big bucks for anyone that would volunteer and that all you had to do to participate was send them your postal address. The details about the shit were almost like the ravings of a madman, than an advertisement, spitting some crap about how you could use the program to become the perfect you, change any part of your body, rewrite your entire personality, or if that wasn't your cup of tea, you could do it to someone else........." Kevin droned on and on in his usual languid, self absorbed, extroverted fashion, much to your continued boredom.

You had to admit, that just like before as soon as he mentioned looking for material to wank off to, you had zoned him out and began to entertain random thoughts in your head, like you were perusing groceries at a convenience store, that was until he mentioned something both ear catching and rather perturbing.

"................hell even I was convinced that the man who wrote this was far gone, up there. But there was just something about the passion that he put into it and the program in itself that just inspired me to give it a try. But I'm no fool, going into this shit alone, which is why I decided that who better to test it out with than my best buddy Jason, which is why I inputted your postal address along with my email."

Your head shot bolt upright from the floor at which you absent mindedly stared, your now blood shot eyes nearly bulging out as you locked them directly unto Kevin, slowly coming to the gradual realization of the gravity of his statement.

"You what!" You exclaimed in bewildered confusion, clasping your hands unto the back of your head, struggling to grasp the full clarity of the situation.

"Hehe....hehe......Yeahhhhhhhh.... I was going to mention It a while ago, but I wasn't sure it was legit, well that was until I checked my email and saw the package arrived a few days ago." Kevin muttered rather sheepishly, his guilty eyes avoiding your frantic gaze, as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck with one hand and placed the other on his slightly jutting hip.

"Package........? What package?" You replied hurriedly, still trying to work over the exacerbation you were experiencing at your current predicament.

"Weren't you listening dude, the program uses nanobots connected to an app on the site, which are introduced via a set of drinkable pills, to the person you wish to test it on." Kevin responded showing a slight veneer of anger at your lack of attentiveness.

Yet you were too ensnared by your own overwrought thoughts to pay his rather uncalled for attitude any mind. You struggled to recollect the past week for any memory that would offer you information on this package he spoke of. You could feel your brain tremble as you paced it for details, growing ever more frustrated with each second that passed without result, however upon deeper inspection you eventually came across the answers you sought, which unfortunately for you yielded more fright, concern, and questions than the search itself.

You could recall it vividly now, plain as day. It was the early hours of the morning, you inattentively picked at your plate of bacon and eggs, as your, prim proper and beautiful mother, made casual conversation towards you to fill the silence created by the still dawn. Although your mind was drifting in a sea of pleasant idle thoughts and heeded little attention to her words, you could recall vaguely her mentioning that she was one of a few lucky winners selected to receive a mysterious new set of diet supplements from an up and coming pharmaceutical company, to try out for free along with a significant boat load of compensation, one in which like Kevin had seen in the advertisement, claimed would help to create the perfect you. Knowing her and her fitness crazed mind set, there was no doubt she had began taking them on a strict regiment.

You sat back down unto your bed behind you, as you slowly realized the entirety of the situation before you. You clasped both of your hands unto your face in frustration, chiding yourself for not paying attention to her words and stopping her. This frustration you could feel slowly boil into anger, before mellowing into concern. You had allowed your overbearing yet loving mother to become ensnared in your best friend's foolish scheme and swallow some unknown drug from off of the deep web, your relent was immense.

"What? What's the matter bro?" Kevin muttered concernedly at the show of your visible distraught, slowly inching closer to you before placing his hand comfortingly on your shoulder.

You looked up at him defeatedly.

"I think my mom was the one who got the package and swallowed those pills you were talking about."

At the mention of this, you swore you saw a lecherous grin draw its way across Kevin's face before returning to a concerned downturn, however given your pre occupied mind you thought nothing of it.

"Well........Shit......Look I know this is probably the last thing you want to hear, but let's test out if this program is bullshit or not. I know it sound like I'm being a selfish ass, but if it's legit, we can at the least be sure what we are dealing with and rule out some of the unknown consequences right." Kevin mustered out assuredly, in a vain attempt to quell your panicked mind.

This however only served to add to your distraught and anger you more, this was his plan after all, how dare he suggest even being allowed to see the fruits of his twisted labor, that he unwittingly foisted upon you and your mother.

You stood bolt upright, smashing his hand away from your shoulder and staring him down inches away from his face.

"You always fucking do this! Concoct some monkey brained plan and get me drawn into it! You just gave my mother some fucking weird ass drug off the internet, and now your standing here so fucking calm like some sort of saint, daring even to suggest we stay calm and test out your little perverted passion project on her! Fuck you man!" You cried out in rage at Kevin's aggravating attitude and actions.

You preceded to then both lock eyes for an agonizingly long few seconds, before Kevin broke the tense silence with a sigh.

"I'm sorry Jace.......but what's done is done. The best we can do now is confirm the legitimacy of this thing and make sure she's at least under a controlled, environment, where we know all the possibilities and outcomes. Besides, if what the site said is true, nothing will happen to her unless we use the app. I know I don't deserve your trust right now, but I'm asking you to give it a chance." Kevin uttered, his countenance again a wash with the unfamiliar characteristics of sincerity and seriousness.

For a short while you contemplated whether to knock his day lights out right then and there or continue with his fool hardy plan, your mind a catastrophic storm of different emotions. A hurricane of anger, disgust, rage, concern, fear and curiosity, the eye of which it came upon giving you enough clarity to swallow a number of these and agree to the most logical course of action, which dishearteningly meant agreeing with Kevin's suggestion. Who, now stood a few inches away from you, staring both quizzically and remorsefully at your shrouded veneer, as he awaited your response.

"Fffffffffffffffffine!" You muttered in both frustration and defeat, as you watched a smile of elation creep up unto Kevin's face.

"Thanks bro." Kevin said softly, as he slowly reached into his pocket and whipped out his phone, motioning you with his other hand over to his side.

You crept out of your seated position and trudged your way over, peering above his broad shoulder down into his phone, where he had a rather peculiar website open. The entire screen was pitch black with a white border filling the edges, the only sort of prompt it gave was a small text box in the center, which asked for a name.

"You want to do the honor's?" Kevin queried as he tilted the phone towards you.

"I want no part of this. Her full name is Victoria Dominique Reyes." You hissed back, still disgruntled at the current situation you found yourself in.

Kevin simply shrugged his shoulders in response and inputted your mom's name into app. Suddenly the screen went completely dark, before a series of random letters and numbers began to fly across it at a rapid pace, climaxing in a near blinding burst of white light. Both you and Kevin quickly shielded your eyes from the burning flash, slowly returning your gazes as it dimmed, where you were both met with a rather familiar sight. Your jaw nearly fell agape in amazement and consternation, beholden on the phone screen, was a 3D, near one to one, life like image of your mother and the ensemble she wore today.

Her warm, straight, long, chocolate brown hair, flowed seemingly as a waterfall would, down unto her shoulders and to the middle of the small of her back. Casting forward to such a degree on her sultry, soft, face, that it annexed much of her forehead, coming to a stop just short of her brow in the form of thick bangs. Which served to further dramatize the beauty of her seraphic veneer. Completed, by large round, crystal blue doe eyes, touched by a light degree of black mascara and brown highlighter, her dainty button nose, high cheeks bones and thick, full pouted, glossy crimson red lips. All made lively and prominent by the phosphorescence of her summery, flawless honey tan skin. Her entire face was a measure of celestial beauty you had scant seen much, anywhere else, matched and in some ways contrasted by her tantalizingly salacious, voluptuously, curvy hourglass physique.

Attired in a plain white blouse, that stood accompanied by a dreadfully tight, and admittedly two sizes too small, black business pants and a pair of lustrous red heels. Beginning from the ground up, the first thing, or should you say things that kidnapped your gaze, was her long, thick, toned shapely legs, which upheld, her wide, broad, thickset, door stopping, baby bank hips, that caused her already curvaceous form to flare out dramatically, their supple flesh burgeoning, and causing noticeable exacerbation to not just the seams of her black pants but the zipper and buttons that held her modesty's protection. They looked as if they were just about ready to rip and burst from the fabric respectively.

Held behind it and contributing to the cotton's dilemma was her sea of full, round, bubbly, ass fat that spewed forward several inches against the stretched thin groaning fabric. The textile wrapping lasciviously around the curves of her thick, shapely, wide, overflowing, heart shaped, basket ball sized, backside, creaking almost as they struggled to contain the vast quantities of flesh that resided within their confines, lewdly outlining their form, leaving nothing to the imagination, as they triumphantly jutted outwards and sideward, before drooping immodestly with a river of fat down unto her plush thighs, each cheek nearly the size of a volley ball, beckoningly calling any onlooker. Seeing them now you could remember how embarrassingly, every sway of her full hips caused them to bubble and jiggle slightly, yet ever so enticingly.

These mouthwatering features, proving not only obscenely lewd, but to working to further dramatize her rather slim upper torso, replete with a flat stomach, slim arms, narrow shoulders and a trim waist, this series of likeness of characteristics, countered only by her giant set of swollen round watermelons that sat proudly atop her chest. The fabric of the blouse clung greedily to the tender form of her round, full, plump, water melon sized, lewdly indecent globes, as they lurched forward, pursing against the pinched textile, hungrily consuming the space inside the fabric, spilling to the front and sides, lewdly highlighting their large, round inviting outline. Their sheer size, causing significant distress to the buttons of her already snug white blouse, the first two being undone to accommodate such strain, causing a mountain of tender tan flesh to explode from between its confines and spew up and over the small exit created, straining against the tide of flesh that bulged against them, seemingly ready to burst off at any moment and reveal the erotic globes that lie underneath. Their sheer weight and heft resulting in them drooping slightly into an erotic tear shaped curvature.

Beholden to such a life like image, you could swear you were looking at her directly. Even though she had practically raised you these past 19 years, every time you saw her, you were both captured in awe and reddened by embarrassment. Firstly, because even in your most darkest, wettest and debaucherously obscene of pubescent fantasies, had you ever imagined such a salaciously stacked, curvaceous, near bovine physique existed in such a woman, enough to surpass even the most ample and exotic of pornstars. Secondly, and more poignantly because the body belonged to your 38 year mother Victoria Reyes. Seeing her now after this unfortunate revelation, you couldn't help but think of what a wonderful, amazing woman she is and what you have allowed her to be subjected her to now.

Poised, intelligent, headstrong, ambitious, and quite the authoritative taskmaster and disciplinarian, but not without a nurturing and loving selflessness, that showed devotion, completely, to both her husband and you, her only child. Your mother was an incredible woman, easily capable of balancing both a career and the love and support needed to guide and aide her family. By all intents and purposes, she was the perfect mother and wife, and in many cases the perfect woman, furthered by her status, by friends and even some family alike, much to your dismay, as a total Bombshell MILF.

And it was due to this classification, that your mother enjoyed an unhealthy amount of lust driven attention, both hidden and bare, unwanted sexual advances and cat calls and even the occasional vulgar pinch or slap on the ass when in large crowds, which always sent her huge rear wobbling and rippling indecently, attracting even more attention, and sent her red with anger, much to many others enjoyment, wherever she went, from any red blooded heterosexual male, undoubtedly sending their loins alight. Your mom's ridiculously thick physique was always a cause of much embarrassment and concern for you, for as long as you could remember, and though you had grown use to the lecherous stares, the endless futile efforts of her sea of suitors and the occasional obscene groping, it was still a cause for great annoyance especially as you got older and began your own sexual maturity as well.

She was the object of many women's jealously and many men's twisted carnal desires, so much so that she wasn't safe from these obscene, hungry gestures, even when amongst friends and family. Who despite their relation seemed, like many, unable to abstain from engaging in hungry glares and the voicing of wild, sickening lust driven, maddening fantasies. You scant recount the many ways and times in which both friends and in some cases cousins and even uncles had regaled in great detail and hushed tones, how they'd love to dig their hands into that endless sea of supple, thick, honey brown, fat ass flesh and give her a pounding so vigorous, that afterwards she'd being saying "I do" to them, after divorcing your father, how if she weren't married to him the only thing she'd be required to do all day was service their cocks until they were all but spent or how with a body like hers she was built for the stripper pole or the side walk on a late night, not some office, which she probably spent much time underneath rather than over the desk, if their vulgar meaning needed more explaining. Each time sending you flush with embarrassment but also anger.

Regarding it in further detail, you couldn't help but feel, that the only reason your friends even visited your house so frequently was because, of when your mother was there, and because of the eye full she gave them regardless of what she was wearing. In fact many a times when both she and they were present, you couldn't help but notice they took suspiciously long trips to the bathroom. The creator only knows you've caught them on multiple occasions trying to make their move or snap a picture of her plump rear or fat tits for their spank bank, when they thought you weren't looking, leaving you very, very annoyed.