A Mother Turned Pt. 01

Story Info
A Mother's secrets threaten the livelihood of her family.
5.3k words
4.35
72.3k
71

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neighday
Neighday
152 Followers

Samantha Brown entered into her living room, soaked in sweat after her daily run. The brunette had found an appreciation for exercise during her cross-country days in high school, and throughout the years had dedicated herself to maintaining a tight body ever since. It was cross country where she met who she thought would be the love of her life. However, he shortly disappeared after she broke the news of being pregnant to him. Despite facing the responsibility of raising a child alone at 20, Samantha remained determined to achieve a great career in the corporate world. Eventually graduating at the top of her class, she had landed a managerial position in MaxHealth, a pharmaceutical and a Fortune 500 company. Within a few years, she had begun climbing the corporate ladder, and at the age of 30, she rose to the board of advisors. This new position had drawbacks for her though, as the position not only came with a great increase in income, but her time was consumed by work. She had managed to provide for her son, Jay, but was rarely afforded time to be with him. Jay knew she had to sacrifice her time so that he could pursue what he wanted and avoid the struggles of life, even picking up track and field in order to help connect with her, appreciating all her work for him.

Jay was sitting on the couch, eating breakfast while watching TV. While Jay loves his mom and appreciates all her hard work so they could live a comfortable life, he was also appreciative of her in more ways than one. Although he had always thought his mom was an attractive woman, he had begun looking at her in a more devious way, seeing her different from being his mom. Samantha would only see her son briefly in the morning before her run when he would leave for school. Seeing his mother in a tight sports bra, bringing her full perky tits to anyone's attention, with her sport pants tightly clinging to her slim legs and tight ass, what hormonal teenager wouldn't appreciate what he was seeing? One morning, on his eighteenth birthday, she had told him she would be working from home to spend some lost time with him. Due to the nature of the announcement, Jay hugged his mother, partly because he loved his mom and was happy she would be around, partly because he finally had an excuse to feel her press up against him. They pressed into his lower chest, as he maintains a 6' height, while his mother is at a short 5'6. This morning, Samantha was wearing a pink sports bra, with a grey and pink pair of running pants, Jay's favorite outfit of hers, as she pulled those colors of very well.

"Have a good run Mom?" asked Jay.

Exhausted, Samantha held up a finger so she could catch her breath. She then answered, "As always. I'm going to go shower and respond to some emails and I'll be back in an hour or two, sweetie."

"Take your time, I'll be here."

With that, Samantha made her way down the hall, Jay watching her ass sway side to side. After he heard the door to her room shut, he made his way into his room, wishing her door had remained open so that he could get another peak at her. Her runs were the only time Jay saw any skin, as due to her corporate background, Samantha maintained a conservative and professional appearance. Jay knew once his mom started working, she tuned out all distractions, and that allowed him guaranteed time to enjoy himself. He logged onto his computer and loaded up a video he had saved of one of his favorite porn stars, Krissy Lynn. Krissy had a striking resemblance to his mother, and so Jay pretended it was her he would see getting fucked and covered in cum. Jay had undone his pants and took out his cock, an impressive 8.5 inches, with a 2-inch girth. Jay knew his imagination was wrong to think of such things, but as long as his imagined events stayed strictly within his mind, what could be the harm? He was on his way to college after the summer, and there was a chance these feelings would simply grow out of him. A chance.

In her room, Samantha turned on her work laptop and loaded her email, so that after the shower, all her new emails would appear, and she could get right to work. Samantha lifted the sports bra overhead, lifting then dropping her sweat covered tits against her body. After placing it on her bed, she then hooked the inside of her pants with her thumbs, pulling down and lifting her legs up and out of the dirty pair of pants. She then did the same with her panties, a simple blue color made of cotton. After depositing her clothes in a laundry basket for later cleaning, Samantha stopped by her mirror and gave herself a mental, "Good Work" for managing to maintain her physique over the years. While observing her body, she made a mental note to shave her bush while she was in the bathroom. While she had no time for dating and didn't feel the need to do it for anyone in particular, she felt having a clean-shaven pussy completed her professional presentation, even though it would never be seen. With that note in mind, she stepped into the shower of hot water, lathering her bountiful breasts and tight body with soap, then lathering her hair with shampoo. While in the shower, Samantha reached down and began lightly rubbing her clit. She had no time for dating, but that didn't mean she didn't have time for herself.

However, Samantha unknowingly had an unseen audience. The type of laptops provided by her company for any teleworking came equipped with a HD webcam, so that if a virtual meeting was held, the worker could participate. Chris Long is a worker in the IT department for MaxHealth, and he had performed routine maintenance on Samantha's laptop countless times. He was infatuated with her appearance and cunning in the business world, and so took a special liking to her. Once she turned in her laptop for maintenance before she left to work from home, Chris, using his expertise in technology, installed and hidden a program that allowed him access to her laptop whenever he saw fit, as long as the laptop was on, which it seldom wasn't with such a crucial member of the company working on it. He had worked for other companies, stealing and selling business secrets, while also manipulating those he spied on, almost all of them women. It was amazing the lengths these women would go to keep their actions in the dark, as well as their lives from falling apart. They would disgrace themselves for his entertainment, simultaneously giving Chris more material to hold over their head. Despite that he was set for life due to his work habits, it was the rush of controlling other's that kept him in the profession. He knew that while Samantha was very proficient during her tenure at MaxHealth, it was simply too fast for someone of her age to reach the top as she did. She had to have done something underhanded, and Chris would find what it was.

Chris enjoyed the show put on for him by Samantha, as he had for the past few weeks. Despite the same routine of her stripping down after a run and leaving to the shower, it had never gotten old for him. He had countless videos and pictures of her naked from all angles, as well as various stages of dress. He wished she would spice up her wardrobe, as she covered up too much for his liking. Chris also wish he had more of her pleasuring herself. He was late to checking in one night and just barely managed to snap a picture of Samantha putting away a vibrator, and cursed himself for missing the best part so far. Samantha had to be careful with her self-pleasure, and Chris knew it was due to Jay's presence. Samantha invested in a camera system within her home due to her wealth, and since Jay rarely left during the summer, Chris typically ignored him out of anger for interfering with his entertainment. Chris watched Samantha step out of the shower, throw on a black bra which hugged her tits close, and a pair of black panties cover her newly shaven womanhood. She then threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a long sleeve blue collared shirt and began working. Chris wouldn't be able to search through her computer while she was using it, and he was unable to find anything since she went home.

Chris's break came once Samantha plugged in a flash drive that he had never seen her use before, hoping that something, anything would make her get up and leave without turning off her computer. Samantha read an email stating she needed to call someone, but she realized her phone was left out in the kitchen before she left this morning. In a stroke of dumb luck, she left her room, leaving the flash drive in the computer. Chris followed her throughout the house, and once she picked up her phone, she decided to make the call there. With limited time to act, Chris looked into the flash drive, opening files and gauging their importance. He saw old business proposals, expired contracts, and flyers for team-building events. He was about to give up altogether before he opened the last file. The file was a document titled "Old Template," but once it was opened Chris knew it was so much more. The document detailed stock market manipulation, which would open up the company to a record year for profits for the fiscal year before Samantha had ascended to the board of directors, drafted by the woman herself. Chris finally had what he needed, but knew he had to come up with a plan.

Jay had jerked off into a towel he used for yesterday's shower, and despite the fact he jerked off frequently, he had always shot several ropes worth of cum. Despite the fact that Jay was popular and had dated a few girls briefly, the relationships never moved past hand holding. He was inexperienced and hoped that once he went to college, his sexual escapades would finally come to fruition. While playing a game on his computer, he heard a knock on the door. Making sure there was no evidence of what he had done earlier, he returned his attention to the door.

"Come in!" he yelled.

Samantha opened up the room with her brown hair up in a tight-knit bun, carrying her basket of dirty clothes. "You doing anything today sweetheart?"

"I was gonna head out to Josh's house and hang out there for a bit."

"Alright, well take your laundry to the laundry room before you leave, and I'll get it done, okay? I'm going to tidy up around the house while you're out today."

"Okay mom," Jay said in a sarcastic tone.

Smiling at her son's playful nature, Samantha simply let out a fake laugh and turned to leave. As she turned, her blue panties she wore on the run fell out of the basket and onto Jay's floor. Jay stood up and grabbed them without thinking, calling out," Hey mom!"

Turned around further down the hallway, Samantha asked, "What is it honey?"

Realizing what he has, Jay simply threw the panties onto his bed.

"I love you."

"I love you too Jay," she said with a smile

Samantha and Chris watched Jay step out of the door from different perspectives. Samantha watched Jay step into Josh's car, waving hello to him from inside, and waving goodbye as they drove away from the house. Chris watched from the outside camera, hoping he would get to see some action before he sprung his plan into action. Once Samantha saw the car was gone, she went back to the laundry room, made sure the washer and dryer were running, and the briskly walked into her room, not even shutting her door. She had left her laptop on from earlier, giving Chris the best seat in the house. She opened up a drawer in her nightstand, pulling out a big cream-colored dildo. Chris was fascinated by the vibrator,as he had assumed she was to vanilla for toys to begin with. After seeing the dildo, Chris's fascination grew even more, as he knew she deep down was a slut who repressed herself for her career once the dildo came out. She hurriedly stripped down to her bare self, leaving her clothes in a pile next to the bed. She climbed onto the grey comforter and propped herself up against the pillows, toy in-hand. Letting go of the toy, she began to rub her clit with a gentle flow. She was moving her fingers in a small circle, taking advantage of having the house to herself. As she rubbed herself, she felt the juices flowing, and her pussy was getting wetter the longer she rubbed. She eventually stretched out her fingers and inserted her middle finger inside her, helping loosen up for what she couldn't wait to play with. Samantha placed her other hand on her left tit, squeezing as she moved her finger in and out, increasing the intensity of the pleasure she felt before her inevitable orgasm. She fingered herself for another minute or so, before she grabbed the dildo and slowly inserted it into her clenching walls. Starting off slow due to the infrequent nature of inserting a toy during her masturbation sessions, she slowly picked up pace as her pussy got used to the silicon penis. She kept the steady pace while returning her other hand to her clit, rubbing and inserting simultaneously. Feeling the climax get closer, Samantha's breathing picked up and she began to let out small moans, getting over so closer to an explosive orgasm, her juices flowing out. Her hard work paid off, a wave of immeasurable pleasure crashing over. Her toned legs quivered as she slowed to a stop, pulling the cum-covered dildo out of her pussy, catching her breath. No matter how much she ran, pleasuring herself always took the wind out of her.

Chris stopped recording the show Samantha had unknowingly put on for him and watched her collect herself before she started to redress herself. He gave her a few more minutes, admiring her ass as she sauntered into the bathroom to freshen up. Springing his plan into action, he used a burner phone, a great tool for illicit work such as his, and texted her. Samantha came out of the bathroom, hearing the vibration, and picked up the phone to read the text.

"Hey Samantha. I enjoyed spending time with you!"

Chris saw the confusion creep across her face, and she fired back,

"I'm sorry you must have the wrong number."

"I assure you I don't", and Chris attached a few pictures of Samantha undressing, rubbing herself, and inserting the dildo into her.

Panic set in Samantha, but she collected herself.

"So what? Everyone has nudes you creep." Samantha then blocked the number, figuring out a potential PR plan if the pictures were to leak.

"Not everyone has broken the law though." With a screenshot of the file detailing how Samantha was had manipulated the stock market, he knew he had her.

He watched her sit and read the text over and over. No matter how much Samantha tried to think about how she might be able to get out of it, she couldn't come up with a solid plan that wouldn't end in her world come crashing down. It seemed like hours to Samantha, but it was merely a couple minutes. How'd this person find out about the file? Who are they? Why does it have to be her? Several questions raced through her frazzled mind, but her phone vibrating again brought her back to her new twisted reality. Slowly picking up the phone, she read the new message.

"You're going to do some things for me, and in return you can maintain the life you think you live."

With tears welling up in her eyes, she sent back,

"What do you want?"

"First, we're going to do some shopping. Don't think about reaching out to the authorities and don't try telling anyone about me. I'll know, this info leaks, and your son won't amount to shit after all your work."

Her son. Whoever this is knows about him somehow. Feeling the motherly instinct to protect her son at all costs, Samantha had been backed into a corner and knew there was only one decision for her to make.

"What am I buying?"

That night, Samantha had trouble falling asleep. The blackmailer gave two rules for her to follow. She was to listen to any demands he made, as well as be near her phone at all times so he can contact her. If she were to fail to follow these instructions, the document leaked alongside her sexual imagery, destroying her life. She felt ashamed about what she had done, but it was all for her son, and what mother doesn't want to provide for their son? She glanced over at the shopping bags she got at the mall today while Jay was out. The first thing she was told to buy was a camera to be set up in the bathroom, more specifically aimed at the shower. His words were, "I only see you being dirty, I want to see you cleaning yourself." It was as if she was his pet, and in a way, she was going to be. The second bag was full of new sports bras that would show off her cleavage, revealing more than she would like to anybody, especially in front of her son. The final bag was full of running shorts, a size too small for her to wear, as they were out of her size, and the blackmailer told her she wasn't leaving without them. When trying them on, they couldn't fully cover her ass, small patches of white flesh sticking out from underneath. She worked hard to keep herself professional on the outside, but she knew she was going to have to start degrading herself. The only thing driving her was protecting Jay and his future.

Jay was enjoying his night as opposed to his mother. Normally, he wouldn't jerk off unless she was gone, or she was busy working. However, his mom had accidentally "gifted" him a pair of panties after they fell out of her basket this morning. Surely, Jay thought, she wouldn't notice only one pair missing. Jay loaded up another video of Krissy Lynn and took his mother's panties out of his nightstand. He pressed play, and began stroking his cock, panties in hand. It was a POV video, one of Jay's favorite genres. He liked to imagine that he was doing the dirty deed, and with Krissy being an almost perfect twin of his mother, it was the perfect storm, amplified by the fact he now had a pair of her panties. He didn't last long this time, as only after a minute or two, his mother's panties gave him a new sensation due to the soft cotton material, and he climaxed. The blue panties were now tainted by his cum, Jay knowing it would stain them. He was going to keep them for as long as he could.

Morning came, and Samantha had woken up early to get her morning run out of the way, entirely so that her son wouldn't see her. She put on a pair of white cotton panties, slipped on the tight black running shorts. She grabbed for her new sports bra, when her phone vibrated. She read the text on her home screen.

"I know you're awake. Pic now."

Samantha just took a selfie and sent it, knowing it was just to try and delay what he wanted. Another buzz.

"Don't be a smartass. Your whole body as you are. 10 seconds."

Panicking, Samantha saw a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Her nice, full tits exposed and resting against her chest. Her eyes traced downwards, her body slim with little fat. Her abs, while not a six pack, were certainly toned. Her shorts barely covering anything of hers, showing off her big thighs and toned legs. She took a mirror picture and sent it with regret, hoping that was it for now. Her phone buzzed.

"Good girl. I'll be in touch." With that, Samantha hurried out the door, hoping the run would disconnect her from her troubles.

Chris was satisfied with his work so far, but he knew it was only the beginning for her. The start was always fun as he would let his victims know he was in charge. Only one person, a doctor at a hospital he had his first job at, had ever tried to report his antics to the police. Last he knew, after pictures of her "mingling" with patients mysteriously leaked all over the internet, she was seen working as a cashier. Its hard to make it in the medical world with cum leaking out of your mouth. So much for doctor-patient confidentiality. Chris knew Samantha had to listen to him, and he was trying to come up with what he wanted her to do for the day. He knew he was going to watch her shower, take more pictures, but what else? As he was thinking he noticed a door in the hall open on Samantha's feed. Jay stepped out into the hallway, wondering what woke him up. In Samantha's haste, she had slammed the door a little too hard, and quickly started her run to get away from the house. Chris watched Jay come down the hall and check the living room and kitchen, calling out to his mom. Unable to find her, he went back to the hallway seeing her bedroom door was cracked open. Jay knocked on her door, asking one more time if she was here. With no response, Jay pushed the door open. Chris sat in bewilderment as he watched Jay enter the room, and quickly checked to see if her laptop was on. It was off, and Chris sat waiting. Only a few seconds passed, with Jay coming out empty handed. Curiously, Chris remembered Jay has a computer on the network. Seeing he could connect to its webcam, he began watching from there as Jay entered back into his room. He saw Jay open up his nightstand and pull out a pair of blue panties. Now whose are those, Chris thought. He's never seen Jay bring a girl home, and Jay never struck him as the playboy type. There was only one plausible reason that crossed his mind, and he decided to keep an eye on Jay so he could confirm his theory. He watched Jay handle the panties for a few seconds, put them away, and move back to the kitchen to make an early breakfast.

Neighday
Neighday
152 Followers
12