A Mother Turned Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha ran back up her driveway and up to the door, stopping and bending over to catch her breath. Despite no one able to see her currently, she quickly stood back up, as she felt the shorts ride up her ass and expose more of her tight body then she wanted. While standing there steadying her breath, she was replaying the humiliating catcalls and whistles that were thrown her way during her run. She knew she was a very attractive woman, especially for her age, and had seen some men checking her out on her previous runs. However, with her new outfit, those men had a newfound sense of confidence, telling her to stop by and chat, spend some time with them, and one boy who was Jay's age had even yelled out, "Who's hitting that?" She was going to have to come up with a different route, one more secluded since her tormentor is making her wear the disgraceful clothes. She collected herself on the thought that at least her sweet boy hasn't seen her yet. She took her key and unlocked the door, stepping inside and embracing her privacy again.

Jay looked up from the couch once the door opened. While he figured she went on her run early once he couldn't find her earlier, he certainly wasn't ready for her return. He about asked her how her run was, cutting himself of from the surprise of the outfit she had worn. Samantha stopped and froze after she realized she failed in hiding her current predicament, wondering how she would explain it, hoping her son would somehow ignore it. A stare down of confusion ensued, Jay taking it all in. He wasn't sure what he should try to check out more. The neon pink sports bra she was wearing had allowed ample viewing of her cleavage, the sweat glistening off her beautiful breasts in the living room light. His eyes went down her slim figure and to her waist. He saw the black shorts, barely containing her tight, plump ass from view. The shorts also let Jay appreciate his mother's smooth legs. He was in awe and could feel himself getting excited at what he was seeing. He felt his pants getting tighter, not sure if he can stop it. His mother broke the silence.

"You're up early," Samantha nervously said. She noticed Jay seemed to snap out of some weird state of mind.

"Oh. . .yeah. I, uh, heard a noise this morning and didn't go back to sleep." Jay said, hoping it wasn't obvious what he was doing. "Are those clothes new?" Jay already knew the answer, but he also knew the conversation was awkward for everyone involved.

"I just uh . . . wanted to try something new, is all . . ." Her voice trailed off. Her tormentor threatened Jay if she tried to tell anyone about what was happening, and she knew her reason was weak.

"Well, I like it mom. You look great in it." He meant it, but he couldn't say the exact words that were running through his mind at that time.

"Well . . . I feel gross sweetie, so I'm just gonna shower now," Samantha quickly said, beginning to step toward her room. Jay saw an opportunity and stood up from the couch, stepping towards her.

"Hey mom?"

Turning around with reluctance to expose herself to her son anymore, Samantha responded.

"Yes?"

Jay stuck his arms out, clearly offering a hug.

"Did I ever tell you I love you?"

"Jay, honey, I'm all sweaty. You don't want to hug me," Samantha said since, in reality, she didn't want to be in front of him any longer in her current wardrobe.

"Come on mom. When was the last time we hugged?" Jay asked longingly.

That last sentence stung for Samantha. While he didn't mean it to, Samantha quickly thought about the last time they hugged. The last time was months ago on his 18th birthday. What mother doesn't hug her son when they can, she thought. She made a promise that she was going to make up lost time, and that included physical affection for her son. She looked up at her son, smiled, raised her arms and came in for a hug. She noticed the hug was a little tight, but pushed the thought aside. She pressed the side of her face into her sons chest, feeling a sense of reassurance in her sadness. He positioned himself so that his half-erected penis wouldn't press into her, as that would ruin the moment. Jay enjoyed the feeling of his mother's breasts pushing into him, and as they pulled apart, he took a quick look at his mother's tits, seeing the full amount of cleavage offered by the sports bra, taking a mental image before meeting her eyes. They smiled once more at each other, and Samantha turned back down the hall. Jay watched her and noticed the small amount of pale flesh sticking out from the bottom of the shorts, taking another mental image. Once he heard the door shut, Jay went into his room and shut the door. Chris, through the hallway and living room camera, took notice of the ogling Jay did for his mother. He decided in order to confirm his theory, there is going to have to be some mother-son bonding time.

Samantha entered her room, and caught another glimpse of herself in the mirror. She hated how she looked in her skimpy outfit, and quickly undressed. She turned her computer on to load up her emails, and went into the bathroom to turn on the shower. Her phone buzzed on the sink, and she was filled with dread.

"Hope it was a good run. Don't try and take a quick shower. Normal shower time, I'll be watching :)"

Samantha was reminded of the camera inside the shower stall she had to install for the sick bastard. She replied back to the man in a fit of anger.

"My son saw me in that you asshole."

A buzz.

"And I bet he liked what he saw."

"Don't ever insinuate that about my son you sick fuck." Instantly, she felt regret. Her life was in this man's hands, and she lashed out. The phone buzzed.

"Be nice, now get in the fucking shower. We have shopping to do."

"I bought clothes yesterday?"

"We're getting more. Since you took too long to get in the shower and ran your mouth, your son is going with you. No arguments. Shower. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

Samantha knew what he wanted, but it made her sick to say. She also hated that the man kept including the word "we" in his texts, as if they're a couple or that she even has a choice in the matter.

"Yes sir."

And with that, Samantha stepped into the shower. Chris was already planning on making Jay go with her, but she gave the perfect excuse to make it her fault he now has to go. He watched her lather soap over her wet tits and over her abs. He knew the camera was a good idea. Hopefully, Jay unknowingly pulls through for him. If what he thought was true, he could put a twist on his usual game. He watched Samantha rinse the last of the shampoo out of her hair and turn the water off. He couldn't wait and so he fired off another text.

Jay was startled when he heard a knock on his door. He normally had more time, as his mom would always work for a bit after her shower. He yelled out, "One second!" Jay just finished jerking off with his mother's panties in hand. They were coated in cum, and the video was still playing on the screen, his headphones saving the audio from being heard by his mother. It was a good thing, as Krissy was yelling very loudly while being fucked by two hung men, one in her ass, one in her pussy. He quickly stuffed his still erect penis into his pants, and threw the soiled panties under his bed from his desk. Closing the video and opening a game, Jay cleaned up the scene the best he could.

"Come in!" he yelled with a pant.

Samantha opened up the door, noticeably on edge. Before she could say what she wanted, she noticed a faint smell. She decided not to inquire about it, as she had a more pressing matter.

"Come on, let's go clothes shopping."

12