A Mother Turned Pt. 04

Story Info
A mother's secret breaks family barriers.
8k words
4.73
30.9k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neighday
Neighday
152 Followers

Chris wasn't too surprised that Jay had agreed to his twisted offer. If anyone had Samantha in the position he did, they would probably take her for themselves. He didn't find the fun in that, as their wasn't much more he could do to them if he fucked them. Offering the women to those they weren't attached to was more interesting, even more so damning if their antics were to be released. But for the sacred relationship between a mother and her son to be taken to a forbidden level? He couldn't contain himself.

A few days had passed since Jay and Chris formed their partnership, and Jay's anticipation at could happen was building to immeasurable levels. If Jay wanted to see something from her, he would message Chris, who would then get Samantha to honor the request. Recently, Jay had been spying on his mother after her run, as she was not allowed to shut her door anymore, only leave it cracked open. He would watch her while she changed, wishing he was the one taking her clothes off. After she went into her bathroom, Jay would watch her shower through the camera Chris had her buy. He would stroke himself to her almost exclusively now, as his mother became increasingly "freer" to watch. As he was jerking off while she was in the shower, he reached out to Chris.

"I want to see her naked in person."

"Who wouldn't?" Chris knew that request was coming and planned ahead from before he even reached out to Jay.

"Do you think you can pull that off without her thinking we know each other?"

"Say you're going somewhere later today, but stay near. I'll let you know when to come in."

"Thanks." Jay wasn't sure how the man would do it, but left his faith in him due to what all else he made his mom do.

Around noon, Samantha and Jay were eating lunch at the dinner table. Jay chose the blouse he disfigured and skinny jeans for his mother to wear. He watched her put it on before heading to the kitchen, Samantha struggling to fit her ass through the waist of the jeans and having to shimmy her ass to get it in. The pink panties she had on slowly disappearing as the jeans cover her, and the top of the cups from her pink bra being exposed to the world. Anytime she wasn't taking a bite, she would cross her arms to hid her cleavage, and Jay was kind of enjoying the game. Jay decided now was the time to set the plan in action, setting his fork down.

"Mom, I think I'm going to go to Noah's house today for a bit." Jay knew she wouldn't think twice on that.

"Alright well tell him I said hi." Samantha started thinking about what she might have to do now, certain that Chris had heard that through the phone.

"I will. See ya later Mom!" Jay slightly smirked at the word choice. She just wouldn't know how soon he would see her again.

Jay went out the door, and immediately Samantha's phone vibrated. She opened the curtains in the living room, then went to her closet. She took out the package that held the bikini for her impromptu pool day, and took out the smaller box that said "NOT YET" across the top. She opened it and saw a blacked-out blindfold and a pair of headphones. She set them on her bed, pulling out her phone once it vibrated.

"Today is yoga day. The white crop top with a zipper, white yoga pants. Same underwear. Take the blindfold and headphones to the living room."

Samantha was nervous as to what was coming next, and Jay watched through the alarm clock camera as she took off her pants, her ass spilling out, accented by the pink panties. She slid the blouse off her back and threw on the white crop top. She slid the white yoga pants up her slim legs, the fabric clinging to her ass. Before she stepped out of her room, she looked at herself in the mirror, seeing the pink underwear through the white fabric of her clothes. Exhaling, she made her way into the living room with the small box. She set up a yoga mat, and read a new text message that just came in. Whatever was coming, she hoped Jay would be gone for much longer.

"Put on the blindfold and headphones. You won't see or hear anything. I'll text you, and the headphones will instruct you on what to do."

Jay, hiding in the back yard, read the new text from Chris.

"Go inside. She won't know you're there. Try not to touch her ;)"

Jay slowly opened the back door, and tiptoed through the kitchen. He peeked around the corner, and saw his mother standing there, her back turned to him. He saw the blindfold and headphones, figuring Chris had given them to her at some point. He also made out her pink underwear in the white clothes, and his pants started to tighten. Jay was too eager, and asked Chris to speed it up. Chris immediately texted back, slightly annoyed at Jay's insistence.

"Kid, its better to watch the whole thing before skipping to the end. Trust me."

Samantha heard the headphones read a new text.

"Begin." Samantha did not like the robotic women's voice telling her what to do, but pretended it wasn't at least Chris in charge of her right now.

Samantha took in a deep breath, extending her arms straight in the air. She arched her back backward, pushing her hips forward. She held the position for a few seconds, and she bent forward, touching her toes while her legs were almost straightened out. Jay saw her panties press against the yoga pants, becoming slightly clearer to see through the fabric. The headphones gave read a new text, and Samantha straightened back out. She hooked the sides of her yoga pants, and slid them down her body. Jay saw how her panties only covered half of her ass, her white flesh popping out. He shifted his cock into his waistband, trying to make himself more comfortable.

Samantha planted her hands on the mat, sliding her left leg backwards until she was in a modified lunge position. She stayed that way for about 10 seconds, then switched legs. Done with the lunge position, she moved into a pushup position when the headphones read a new text. She dropped to her knees, and turned around. Jay at first started to hide, but remembered she wouldn't see him. She was unknowingly staring at Jay when she reached her hands to the front of the crop top, pulling the zipper down. Samantha hoped that the man would let her stay in her underwear, knowing that was a very slim chance. She returned to the pushup position, giving Jay a view of her entire cleavage. He always loved how she looked in pink. She laid flat on the mat, compressing her tits to her chest, when she got another message.

"Please stop," she said out loud, yet to no one in the room.

Samantha was glad Jay was not here. Usually him and Noah hang out for hours, so he definitely would miss this. She reached her hand behind her, feeling for the clasps of her bra. She unhooked them, the shoulder straps sliding to the side of her body. She then slowly lifted her front half up, entering the upward dog position. Jay was hypnotized by being in front of her c-cup tits, her pink nipples drawing his focus. Jay couldn't handle it, grabbing a rag in the kitchen, and unzipping his pants. He placed the rag in front of him, and pulled out his erect cock, slowly stroking himself.

Chris would normally make her hold her poses a little longer, but thought the kid was right in speeding up the process a bit. Besides, his mom had the best figure he's seen for a woman her age. He definitely wasn't going to complain about seeing it. Chris was not ready for the kid to start jerking off in front of his own mom, but didn't want to spoil his fun. The kid messaged him, and he turned to his phone.

"I've seen everything but her pussy in person. Can you make her do that?"

"Kid, I can make her do anything."

Samantha's headphones read a message

"Turn around. Stand up. Panties off. Downward dog."

She started to reach for her phone nearby, but ultimately knew better. Jay watched as she stood back up, her tits slightly bouncing. She turned around, and Jay sped up stroking himself. He watched her grab her panties, and she slid them down past her ass cheeks, shuffling her legs to make them fall down. She used her foot to push them off the mat, then dropped to her knees. Jay saw her heels dig into her round ass, and she leaned forward getting on all fours, then slid her body back. Samantha then lifted her hips upward, forming a V-shape with her body

Jay saw her pussy in all its shaved glory. He stopped stroking himself, taking his phone out to take a picture of her sex. He would love to feel her grip around his cock, exposing him to her tight walls. He imagined fingering her asshole while he fucked her, fantasizing that maybe one day, he would enter her sacred hole. Jay, resuming his stroking, ultimately did not last much longer. He held the rag in front of his cock, catching several ropes of his cum. He wiped the tip of his cock to clean off the extra cum, and he felt his phone go off. He zipped up and threw the rag away before reading.

"Stay quiet and trust me." So far Chris has pulled through for him, and so Jay had no problem trusting him.

Samantha's listened to Chris's new message

"Headphones off, blindfold off. Hold the position for a few more seconds. Be ready for my next instructions. Good girl."

Samantha let out a heavy breath, glad the session was over. She smiled at the fact Jay didn't see her. Jay looked at his phone, shocked at the message.

"Let her know you're there. It's important."

Jay looked at her pussy for another second, sneaking a zoomed in picture of her butthole as well. Then he spoke.

"Mom?!" He tried to sound shocked, but could barely contain a grin from coming across his face.

Samantha jumped at the sound of her son's voice. She was completely naked with the curtains open. The whole world could see her, and they could see her being a slut in front of her own son. She was in her most vulnerable state. She stood up and covered herself with her hands, one hand covering a tit while her arm covered the other, and her other hand dropping down in front of her pussy. She looked at her clothes, but she moved them too far from where she was. If she tried to grab the clothes, she would expose herself to Jay again, so she stood there in a terrible ultimatum.

"Jay! I thought . . . you're not . . ." Her voice trailed off, and she quickly sprinted to her door, her ass bouncing as she ran. Despite what Chris said, she slammed the door shut as she made it in there.

Jay felt bad for a second, texting Chris.

"I think we took it too far."

"It's what you wanted, and even if you weren't talking to me she would be doing it."

"I don't know, she might not talk to me anymore."

"She's mad at me not you. Keep playing along, and she won't know you're involved with me. I'll be nice and give her the day off."

The rest of that day, Samantha stayed in her room. Jay knocked a few times to try and talk to her, but she remained silent. He even tried to check on her in the clock's camera, but the lights were off and she was lying in bed. Her only movement to get up to go to the bathroom, and she hadn't bothered to get dressed. He already had jerked off a few more times since she went in her room, even setting her pussy and ass hole as the background on his phone. If his mom ever saw it, he would just say he found it on the internet. He went to bed, feeling more pleasure than guilt from what happened.

The next morning, Jay checked the camera, and his mom still hadn't moved. He tried knocking on her door, but she still hadn't said anything. Jay let her know he was going to head to Noah's again, this time a true statement. He figured she needed to be alone, and headed out the door. Jay had even asked Chris if he could go easy on her today, which didn't mean much considering the easiest thing he had done was make her wear those smaller running clothes, resulting in her getting catcalled the whole time. He knew Chris would most likely not leave her alone for two days in a row, and at least tried to give his mom something.

Samantha had cried throughout the night, yet stayed motionless. Her son had seen her in a way that no son should ever see his mom. She thought back to the clothes she had to buy, looking like an older woman trying to cling to her fleeting youth, desperate to escape the inevitable aging process. Chris hadn't texted her last night despite the door being shut, which ironically is the nicest thing he has done for her since this all started. That shortly changed, as her phone buzzed. She took a deep breath, hating her decision to manipulate the company's stock value that brought her to her weakest moments in life. She grabbed the phone and looked at the screen.

"You think he liked it?" Chris knew the answer, but he didn't feel any guilt compared to how Jay felt about the situation.

"Please don't make me do that again sir. Not with him around." Samantha began to tear up.

"I make you do whatever. Stop begging, you fucking slut." Jay asked him to be nice, but she wasn't going to tell Jay someone was being mean to her. She wouldn't tell him about anything.

"Yes sir."

"Get out of bed. Relax for the day, but don't leave. I'll let you know what to wear."

"Yes sir."

The distraught mother slid out of bed, starting the shower. Chris, whether Jay wanted it or not, was getting more of his mother tonight.

Jay returned home at night, glad his mother finally got out of the bed. He checked on her throughout the day, and seeing the bed empty made him feel a bit better about what happened. He wondered what she did while he was gone, and opened the door. He saw his mother passed out on the couch, a half empty wine bottle in front of her on the table. No glass. She was in a black satin robe, extending barely past her butt. Knowing he didn't tell Chris to choose her outfit, Jay pulled out his phone to text Chris.

"I asked if you could go easy on her."

"I did. Besides, she had a break yesterday."

"What did you make her do today?"

"She's been here all day. Started drinking an hour ago."

"I didn't tell you to make her wear specific clothes."

"You forget you're here for the ride. Besides don't act like you don't want to see what all she has on."

"I don't think she's in a good state of mind right now for anything."

"That's why it's the perfect time right now."

Jay had conflicted feelings about seeing his mother in this state. He saw her shift on the couch, and the cutout on the side of her robe split further apart, and Jay saw her bare skin all the way up to her hip, seeing a small sliver of red panties. His mind was made up. He texted Chris.

"What should I do?" Chris could not wait for this kid to grow a pair and learn to just get what he wants.

"Wake her up and act like that chick you told her about when you were out at the pool broke your heart. Play along after that."

Jay heard that and questioned what all the man knew about his family, but decided inquiring was not worth the risk. He walked up to his mom, jostling her shoulder. It took a few shakes, but his mom stirred awake. She blinked her eyes a few times, recognizing her son. She looked at the window, seeing darkness. She wondered what the time was, then looked back at Jay.

"Hey Jay, . . . how was . . . where did you go again?" Her head was hurting, and she couldn't remember much from the day. Her vision was blurry, and her head spinning.

"I went to . . . Allie's house. Remember, I told you that this morning? She's the girl I liked that I told you about." Jay wasn't sure if she would be able to follow the conversation, but just needed to play a part. Chris would handle the rest.

"Oh. . . is she nice?" Samantha could not recall the girl's name, but assumed Jay was telling the truth. She reached for the bottle and took another drink.

"She was mom, but she uh . . . doesn't want to see me anymore." Jay faked a sniffle. If she was sober, he thought, she would see through this. How strong was the wine?

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, honey." Samantha took another drink, keeping the bottle in one hand and giving Jay a side hug. Her phone buzzed. She checked it out, remembering that man.

"Make your son feel better."

Samantha took a drink, then extended it to Jay.

"Would a drink make you feel better?"

"No thanks mom. She said I wasn't her type after we talked for so long. I feel so stupid." Jay threw emphasis onto the "stupid," trying to sell his act. Can Chris hurry up, he thought.

Samantha's phone went off and she could barely read the message.

"Touch him."

She stood up and set the bottle down. Jay towered over his mother, and tried his best to not look down her robe.

"Let mom give you a real hug."

The two embraced, jay feeling both how soft the material of her robe was, as well as her breasts pressing up against. They hugged for a few seconds, and Jay undid the knot on the side that kept the robe closed as they came apart. The robe split open, showing off his mother's skin, the red lace bra only hiding the nipples on her tits. He moved his eyes down her slim body, and noticed the slim red panties around her waist. His mother must have been too drunk to realize, he thought. She made no effort in trying to cover herself up. Samantha's phone buzzed, and she turned around to bend over and grab her phone. Jay stared at her ass, the lace panties riding up her ass while barely covering her globes. He impressed himself with his resolve to not grab her ass right there. He however, was not strong enough to stop his cock from hardening. Samantha turned to him.

"Sit on the couch honey." Jay sat on the couch, leaving his mother standing as she took a drink. He stared up at her, not saying anything.

"You know I want . . . you to be happy, right?" Her words were barely coming out, both due to the alcohol and Chris's instructions.

"I know mom, and I love you for that."

"I'll help you forget that. . . Sally girlll." She couldn't remember the girl's name, but Jay was more focused on something else.

"Take out . . . your . . . penis, Jay."

Jay didn't argue. He finally was going to be able to show his mother his massive dick, even though she probably won't even acknowledge its size. She probably wouldn't even remember the night. Jay slowly began to unzip his pants, pulling it slightly down his legs, and his cock sprang up, finally free of its restraint. Samantha, dropped to her knees, and Jay's heart picked up. He was watching his mother's tits as she dropped.

"You know. . . I would never. . . do anything to hurt you. . . right, sweetie? Just . . . trust mom."

Jay remained silent as he watched his always innocent mother take her hand and grip his meaty cock. Her hand was soft, and her nails were painted red. He had almost came right when she touched him, and his mind started running to have other thoughts. He wanted to savor the moment. His mother began slowly stroking, increasing Jay's heart rate while he held his breath. Precum already began to leak out, and as his mother reached the mushroom tip, she smeared it back down, using it as lubricant. While she was only using one hand, Jay could imagine her using both her hands to stroke him off.

Samantha had a blank expression on her face as she was stroking her son off. She thought back to her days in college, the last time she had done anything sexual. The last man who she pleasured was Jay's father, and now here she is, pleasuring her own son. Of course, she wasn't fully aware of just what was wrong with who's cock she was stroking, due to the strong wine. She just knew for sure that she hated it, but the man on the phone told her to do it. This cock was similar to the size of her dildo, perhaps slightly longer. She just tried to imagine it was the toy she was jerking off, but she could not ignore its warmth and its throbbing.

Jay began to slightly buck his hips as his orgasm built up. He didn't warn his mom, too lost in the euphoria that swept his body as his cum shot out. The first couple ropes shot up and landed on his stomach and around his groin. The weaker spurts came out, getting caught in his mother's hand as she continued to stroke him. Jay wanted to take a picture, but feared his mother would realize exactly what was happening, choosing to be satisfied with living in the moment. After his cock stopped jerking, his mother gave a few more strokes before she stopped. There was an eerie silence between mother and son, as Samantha just had an empty stare on her face. Jay broke the silence.

Neighday
Neighday
152 Followers