A Mother Turned Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jay! I said-"

"Sorry mom! It just felt too good. Thank you though," Jay exclaimed while pulling his trunks back up.

Jay quickly grabbed his phone and ran back inside. He knew he wouldn't be able to explain his way out of not warning her about his climax. But if she felt what he was feeling, he thought, could she really blame him. Samantha sat in silence, feeling conflicted that she wasn't able to scold Jay for failing to warn her, but that he was now no longer looking at his cum covered mother. She was about to wipe her face to clean off both the cum and the tears that started to come out, when her phone interrupted her. She reached for it, reading the new text.

"I wish I had you for a mother! Take a selfie, no clean up yet."

Samantha angled the camera at her face, not even smiling as she took the picture. How could she after this?

"Good girl. I'll give you a choice. You can either walk back inside with the cum still on your face, or you can clean it up now."

"I want to clean it now, Sir." Samantha felt a catch coming, but didn't want to face her son right now

"Thought so. Record yourself putting it in your mouth. Swallow it all."

Samantha began recording as she took her fingers, wiping the cum from off her face and chin. It formed a big glob on her hand, and she braced herself as she stuck it in her mouth. She fought against her body wanting to gag and cough it back out. A few more tears streamed out as she swallowed, feeling empty inside. She sent the video.

"I wonder how many mother's can describe how their son's cum tastes. Pool day is over. Don't forget to throw out the alcohol by the end of the day."

Jay walked out of his shower, noticing new messages from Chris. He opened them to see a picture of the aftermath of his cum hitting his mother's face, and the video of her swallowing it all. This fueled Jay's desire even further, and a new message appeared.

"I'm proud of you kid. You took the initiative. You ready to go further?"

"Let me come up with a plan. I want my first time to be a little more special."

A smile crept across Chris's face.

The kid was going to fuck his mom.