All Comments on 'A Mother with Benefits Ch. 01'

by Graywolf2

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
****

The footnotes cost you. They are pompous and distracting. Just tell us a story, smart guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent Story!

This is wonderfully crafted! It is tender and sweet and built up to a satisfying consummation. Personally, I could have used a few more graphic details, nevertheless it was great as is! I like the way Dad is not cheated or belittled and how both Mom and Son respect and care for him. Just a great story all the way around.

AnHoa Rifleman

ken0001ken0001about 12 years ago
I got a kick out of it!

I liked it,footnotes too.. Could have been more graphic..His mom should have shown him how to please a woman orally..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

What an absolutely fabulous story, one of the very best I've read. Well crafted and highly erotic - well done. It had shades of one of klrxo's better stories about a mother motivating her son (Mom made me a State Champ) but that's not a bad thing. It was still a highly original storyline, and the footnotes didn't bother me at all. Good work, any more like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Couldn't get past the first paragraph

Oddly enough, using the Leave It to Beaver family just left me absolutely cold. Incest or not, this should have been in the Celebrities with a subtitle warning of incest, or a subtitle here warning of the silly little device.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyabout 12 years ago
One or two "Pop Ups" would have been okay. But you really overdid it.

I might watch a VH1 with Pop Up Videos for a few minutes, but after that it just gets annoying and distracting. Your story was good enough that you didn't need to pause to explain "A scrunchy is a device to hold your hair back", etc.

A little seasoning can make a dish taste better, but dumping in a full bottle defeats the purpose.

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
Excellent first effort

you did fine and I loved the whole story. I understand all those pesky add ins since those in other countries dont follow english things as well as we do.. not even a good joke goes over well when they dont understand. What I hate is when they try to translate teir story to english and more times than not, they use wrong words even first person . anyway excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I like the 'info' narrative device you used

I found it refreshing

LittleprickLittleprickabout 12 years ago
Good job

I really like your story. Things evolved slowly between Theodore and his mother and I like it. You built up our excitment. The little explanations were helpful for most and you can skip it if you want so good idea.

The only downside is the end. You want to explain what happens next but it would have been better if you didn't. Leave a little mystery.

I'll be waiting your next story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

A very good story. The narrative devices you used were very refreshing and original. Probably some scenes needed to be expanded in order to get a real feeling of hotness and the taboo of the realtionship, but being a first story, I have to admit it was a fantastic read indeed. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. I'm looking forward to read your next approeach ot the mom/son genre. you seem to have a talent for it. 5 stars, of course, favourited story and author! ^__^

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 12 years ago
Adding my kudos to the pile

You played the trope of "motivating" a slacking son perfectly. I particularly liked the tone of mutual respect throughout the story.

Too many "Loving" Wives stories develop a sense of disdain for the cuckolded husband.

Also, your characters' sense of sane and pleasant boundaries despite all the passion released made it clear why such a beneficial mother-son relationship is tougher than usual to pull off. Bravissimo, good sir!

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonalmost 12 years ago
More, please!

This is an excellent first story post. June Cleaver is indeed the perfect mom most Oedipal sons want to fuck senseless! The thought of her and her son getting frisky in front of the kitchen sink is priceless!

I look forward to more of your stories. Will you contine with June or take a incestuous tour of TV moms? I look forward to finding out! I am inclined towards touring the different TV moms in their incestuous adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good

good story but try to go into a 3some between them

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done !!!

Great story. Seemed real. I could have done without the side comments, it was a distraction.

Thanks Don

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fanastic well though out and well written storyline.

Very loving and yet erotic and taboo.

A little like an erotic fairy tale where any of the main characters get hurt and jealousy isn't even thought of.

Well done, and thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THE BEAVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK WARD WAS A LITTLE HARD ON THE BEAVER. ALWAYS AFTER JUNE GAVE THEODORE THE HAND JOB. GOOD STORY BUT HOW ABOUT WALLY. YOU HAVE A NEW FAN. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!

montywingermontywingerover 11 years ago

A wonderful story.

Love within incest is a beautiful thing, and who better to teach their children than parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It could have been quite good

Your use of the "Leave It to Beaver" character names did nothing to add to the story, but the silliness of using the names certainly was a detraction. I skipped over your little sidenotes, glanced at one or two, and thought, "How boring." That's a prime sin in fiction writing, never be boring. I don't know if you're some kind of school teacher, but your notes, again, did not add to the story, were a major distraction, and were annoyingly pedantic. Erotic literature is not the place to be pedantic.

I even skipped over the note explaining that you used the character names for the story, because those names didn't add to the story. It's a shame, this could have been good. Instead, blah.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 11 years ago
Well done

The leave it to beaver reference didn't go anywhere.

The footnotes were nothing but a distraction.

Pace was great.

Dialogue and characters were great.

Well written and very entertaining, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very hot and unique

I like the fact that the dad isn’t bad or an idiot. The plot was well thought out. The sex is arousing and the dialogue is natural. I think the choice of “Leave it to Beaver” character names was merely to present them as very wholesome family. That makes it naughtier when you are fucking your mom.

MrBuckeyeMrBuckeyeabout 11 years ago
Just Finished Ch. 03

Five star series. Can’t wait for Ch. 04

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Eddie 'the HAMMER'...

...why not have Eddie be brought into the fray? You could have June date him with Ward's agreeing to become cuckold to Eddie and June..then later in the relationship, have Eddie bring over several Black Bull Stallion bro' friends of his to intro June to what the 'dark side' is about(once you go BLACK!)...June could become their XXX-playtoy..to be BLACK bred and wed into their 'ownership'..sjgned papers and all..to be filled with their Black XXX-manbutter(impregnated)..to have their Black Bull sons..develop this idea as you so talently can..XXX..;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story.

I like the characters you have developed.

The interludes of information are stupid.

Thanks Don

houdini72houdini72about 11 years ago
plagerism isnt cool......... most of the time.... however...

ok dude, youre busted! you totally ripped off Hammertimes story "with moms help" and you didnt even give Hammertime credit or acknowledge him or his story! normally an unforgiveable sin, BUT you actually took that stripped down story and added layers of depth! developed the characters, made all the sex much hotter... hell ya just made the whole thing way better so, you are excused! just dont make it a habit!

Graywolf2Graywolf2about 11 years agoAuthor
Dear houdini72:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for your eventually kind words. Plagiarism is rather harsh, but I do owe a debt to others. I never considered writing until I was inspired to do so by the authors and stories here on Literotica, especially those listed on my favorites.

Hammertime is on my favorite authors list and three of his stories, including the one you mentioned, are on my favorite stories list. Yes, I got the idea of the kid coming home from college for sex from Hammertime’s story. Ahabscribe is also a favorite of mine and his classic “Mom Knows How To Motivate!” provided me with the whole concept for the series. The general notion of doing chores for sex, which I used in Ch. 02, was the theme in the “A Present and a Deal” series by DaviBlack. “Mom's Perfect Peach” by RainierWriterII motivated me to write Ch. 03. I’m currently working on Ch. 04, but that is has taken on a life of its own from the first three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
explanations

you don't have to explain everything like we're idiots....it interrupts the flow of the story......otherwise...well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks for the story.

Please try not to include any explanations, like a magazine would. All that info is just one Google search away. However, if it makes writing the story more exciting for you... I think I can understand.

Very nice, warm story. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed your story

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, even the “pop ups” at the end. It was uniquely different in that the dad was a good guy. I love the character development and the dialogue was very believable. Most of all it was hot. Your word choice and descriptions were top notch. Everyone should look at the picture on your biography after finishing this story. Now on to Ch. 2 & 3.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very fun and well written, but I can't help but think you ended it a bit early. Looking forward to the next chapters!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Great story. Hard for me to read this, though, without picturing Barbara Billingsley fucking and sucking Jerry Mathers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
tedious and derivative = BORING

better go find your niche in " life's work". writing certainly is not for you. just horrible !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore the critics!

Greenfingers has this series as a favourite and that was enough reason for me to read it. It's a gem IMO. Well done!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I knew to not expect much when Ward said

" I used a condom each and every time. The first time I didn't use a condom was on our honeymoon and that's when you deflowered me."

Really? I read your comments about oral not being sex, but to say it was not sex because he wore a condom is ridiculous! And it went downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I wish my mom do that to me. . .i will lick and fuck her cunt until she screamed. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VERY GOOD

I enjoyed the story. It was well presented and kept the reader involved. I enjoyed the way the story progressed and didn't jump right into coitus. It would be nice to see a sequel or another adventure of a similar nature. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!!

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
exquisitly written.

ppl leaving non constructive criticism atleast have the cojones/balls/guts or even a spleen not to leave silly anonymous comments. or else dirty mike & boyz may run a train on you under an overpass of your convenience .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mother/son sex is best!

Good story. It would have been better if mom became pregnant with all the fucking son and mom had done.

MarraTedMarraTedover 6 years ago
Incest at it's most romantic.

A fabulous story, such a shame that I was limited to five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Totaly Awesome

I have watched "Leave it to Beaver" many times but you have really brought a new twist to it. This was an awesome story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erotic and Magnificiently Written

Your story was not only charged with eroticism, but also excellently written. Those are a rare combination in this type of writing. Reading your work was a pleasure in more ways than one.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 3 years ago

Really well written & great structure etc. while erotic I enjoy a bit more heat in my stories so I have been in a quandary over how to rate the piece. I eventually went for 5 because of your effort and the consistent quality of your yarning. Well done.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As an avid reader of incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, this is one of the most beautifully constructed, and logically developed stories I have read. This story reflects how I envision an incestuous family would exist in real life. All parties are emotionally and mentally mature. The self-awareness, self-confidence, ego and id are solid. There is no positional powerplay, There is no emotional nor physical abandonment or abuse. All parties are secure in their position. They respect, adore, love and respect the sensual and sexual sensitivity of each person involved. The emotional and sexual epiphany mother and son was amazing. The husband/father is the most emotionally and sexually mature and secure of the three. Finally, who better to teach a son about pleasing a woman and sexually meeting her needs than a mother. The son knows that she will not be judgmental nor embarrass him. Her love is unconditional and no other woman will ever love him more completely than her. In real life, I would like to know and associate with this family.

SlickerzSlickerzabout 1 year ago

He, she, he, she you fuckin' moron, are you writing mother-son incest erotica or just another dumb bland fiction?

MilothatchMilothatch10 months ago

Absolutely stunning! Loved every line!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous