A Mothers Boy Goes to College

Story Info
Home schooled shy boy goes to college and loses his clothes.
8.2k words
4.29
23.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is at least 18 years old.

If there was ever a Mother's boy it would be Darren Jones. His father left the family eighteen years ago when Darren was only days old, and was never heard from again. Darren's main influence had been his mother Betty.

Betty was an old fashioned woman with undoubted stern ideas about raising her only son. She would not accept any nonsense from him and expected complete obedience.

She had homeschooled him from kindergarten through the completion of high school just this past spring.

Darren was never allowed to play outside with neighborhood children or have the opportunity to make or have friends. His mother was his whole world. There was no television or internet allowed in the home. About the only entertainment they had was when Betty would play old records on the phonograph.

Anytime they left the house they were together. He was never allowed away from her side outside the home.

It was registration day at the local college where Darren was to attend. Betty had pre-paid his tuition and all that was left to do was sign up for his classes. Darren and Betty had picked out all the classes he would be taking his first semester.

The two had spent most of the day going through the hassles of enrolling in each class and all that was left was his physical education course. They had picked croquet as his PE course but while signing up they were informed that the class was full and no other students would be accepted.

Betty argued back and forth with the person enrolling the students but to no avail. She was instructed to pick another PE class for Darren. They scanned the available classes left and beginning swimming was the only class with any spaces.

When enrolling in beginning swimming Betty informed the person that Darren had never been in a pool and knew nothing about swimming. He assured her that all Darren had to do was show up and he would be taught how to swim by a professional instructor. Everything he needed would be supplied by the school, paid for out of his tuition.

Going to classes with other students was very odd to Darren. Not being the only one asking questions or not understanding a problem was welcoming. His first day of classes was going fairly smoothly. Darren remained very quiet and kept to himself through the day.

Swimming class was the last class of the day and when Darren got to the gymnasium he was instructed to go to the coach's office for his swimming supplies.

Darren knocked on the coaches door and a feminine voice indicated he should enter.

"I'm Darren Jones and I was told to collect my class supplies from you," he said.

"Hi Darren, I'm Coach Joan Davis and I'll be your swimming instructor. How well do you swim now?"

"Miss Davis I've never even been in a pool, I can't swim at all." Darren answered.

"Oh well we'll just have to give you plenty of extra attention to catch you up with the others." Miss Davis replied.

"Now, here's your supplies, just go down the hall and the locker rooms are at the end. Hurry up and get changed and meet me at the pool, just follow the signs," she said.

"I'm sorry, changed?" Darren asked.

"Well you can't very well get into the pool in your street clothes now can you dear?" She answered.

"I didn't bring swimwear to change into today," Darren answered.

Coach Davis replied, "No worries everything you need is in the supplies I just gave you, now hurry along or you'll be late for your first class."

Heading down the long hallway Darren looked through the supplies he was given. He found flip flops, a lock, a towel, a syllabus and a red speedo.

What in the world...she can't expect me to wear these. My boxers are three times the size of these tiny things. I'll practically be naked if these are all I have on...all these thoughts kept running through Darren's mind.

He staggered into the locker room scanning for a locker without a lock already on it. Finally finding one he opened it and started shedding his clothes.

Darren was a thin tall young man with sandy brown hair. Like many tall thin boys Darren had one large attribute. His penis was long and thick, 9 and a half inches long, if not more, and as thick as a coke can. Darren had no idea he was more than blessed in that department, having never seen another boy naked. To his knowledge all boys were the same size as he.

Darren finished undressing and pulled up the speedos. Thank goodness the speedos were a couple of sizes too big or his package would have never fit. Looking at his reflection in the mirror, it looked as if he had stuffed his swim suit full. Considering he packed his 9 and ½ inch penis and huge balls into a speedo, he was lucky it all fit in.

Darren, already embarrassed just having to wear such a revealing swimsuit, wrapped a towel around his waist and followed the signs for the pool.

Pushing the doors open to enter into the pool area it seemed all eyes were on him. Darren spotted coach Davis and headed toward her. Glancing around at the other students in his class he couldn't spot another guy. Could his entire class be all girls, he wondered.

Coach Davis looked up and said, "Ok class we are all here now everyone find a seat on these benches. This is a beginners swimming class and I'm aware most of you can already swim to some extent. We also have students that have never been in a body of water or pool. So if you already know the basics I'll be calling on you to help me with the nubies."

"Now for today we're just going to get in the shallow end and become familiar with the feel of the water, with that said, let's hit it."

Everyone started toward the pool except for Darren. He lagged behind moving very slowly. He stopped next to Coach Davis and asked, "Am I the only guy in this class?"

Coach Davis replied, "Unfortunately you are Darren. The other guys that signed up had to drop the class. The later time of this class interfered with their intramural sports activities. But we are happy you are here with us to break up all the feminine vibes." Smiling as she said it.

"Ok Darren off with the towel and in the pool we go, everyone else is already wet," she announced.

Darren went to the edge of the pool and turned back to Coach Davis saying, "I'm too embarrassed to get in."

"Nonsense, Darren everyone has to learn how to swim at some point, we've all been in that situation, nothing to be embarrassed about," she said.

"Bu——-buttt——-"Darren uttered.

"Now Darren, into the pool, you're holding up the whole class," Coach Davis demanded.

Darren turned his back to the class and dropped the towel from around his waist. Turning to face the pool and class he gingerly walked to the first step down into the pool. As he stepped down he noticed complete silence. Looking up to see what had caused the place to go silent he saw everyone looking at his swimsuit.

He knew he looked funny in the mirror but not to the point of everything coming to a complete halt. He continued down into the water. Being a tall boy the water only came up to just below his ball sack leaving his package visible above the water.

Noticing this he bent his knees to sink down into the water belly button high.

Coach Davis stuttered, "Ahh———let's ahh———shall we ahhh——-, everyone just roam around at a comfortable depth and adjust to the water and the resistance, please."

She was so shaken by the sight just presented to the class by Darren she could hardly speak.

All the girls in the pool were going through the same kind of perplexing thoughts. What had they just seen? What could possibly be in those speedos to make them fill completely out like that? Was Darren pulling some kind of bazaar joke stuffing whatever down his swimsuit?

The class basically just wandered around the shallow end acclimating to the water. Coach Davis was too astonished by what she had seen to do any more instructing today and just let the class basically play in the water.

"Ok class let's call it a day," Coach Davis said. "Darren, you can hit the showers, I need all the girls to stay behind for a women's only questionnaire from the administration. It will only take a couple of minutes and then you ladies can shower."

Darren climbed out of the pool, his wet speedo clinging to his butt cheeks. He heads straight for his towel and wraps it around his waist before turning to walk to the locker room to shower.

Coach Davis gathered the girls and said, "I don't have any questionnaire for you to fill out but we do need to discuss the 'elephant' in the pool." She told the girls that she was sure they had all noticed Darren's very full speedo. And that she and they would just need to disregard any further discussion or gawking.

Darren had made it to his locker and quickly shed his speedo. He hung it up in his locker to dry and grabbed the soap and shampoo that had been included in his supplies and headed for the showers, still wrapped in his towel. The showers were individual cubicles with a privacy curtain.

Darren hung his towel on the hook outside the cubicle and stepped into the shower turned on the water and tried to relax.

Just as Darren was shampooing his hair he thought he heard something in the distance. Probably the girls headed for their locker room to shower he thought. After rinsing the last of the shampoo out of his hair he definitely heard voices. Peeking through a tiny pulled back sliver of the shower curtain he saw the girls from his class coming into the boys locker room.

Why were they entering the boys locker room? He couldn't understand what was happening.

The girls were stunned to find someone showering. Theirs was the only class using the pool this late in the day. On closer inspection they saw the size of the feet of the person in the shower and knew it was a male.

One of the girls called out, "Hey perv, what the hell do you think your doing in here?"

"It's not a perv, it's just me Darren," he shouted. "What are you all doing in the boys locker room and PLEASE get out of here now!"

"Well for your information, smarty, you are in the girls locker room," the same girl replied.

No that couldn't be, he thought. Remembering walking down the hall from the coaches office he was busy looking at the supplies he had and just wandered into the first locker room he came to. Could he have stumbled into the wrong locker room by mistake?

"Darren the boys locker room is across the hall," she announced.

Oh my god he was showering in the girls locker room. Darren felt humiliated and totally embarrassed. Here he was naked in the girls showers. He wanted to die right there, right then.

"Ok, ok can you all please leave and let me get dressed and go to the boys locker room." Darren asked.

"Well Daren, that sounds like a you problem, not a our problem," the girl answered. "We need you to remove yourself from here so we can shower and get out of here. We don't have time to leave, wait on you then, come back to finish. I suggest you get your butt out of showers.

"I can't do that, I'm naked in here," Darren responded.

"Well I suggest you do something quick, one of the other girls went to get campus security to drag you out of here," she said.

"Alright just give me a second," Daren said cautiously reaching out to grab his towel. He fumbled reaching up and down searching to locate the towel.

"Where's my towel, I hung it right here?" Darren shouted.

"Again not our problem dude," the same girl said.

Just then Darren heard footsteps in the distance. "Oh god it's the campus security, there'll be a scene," he thought. Darren covered his penis with one hand and shoved the shower curtain open with the other and made a mad dash for the locker he had left his clothes in.

As soon as he had opened the shower curtain he moved that hand to help cover his penis and balls.

As he ran by the girls they all got a full look at his naked ass as it jiggled from his run. Giggles could be heard behind him.

Darren quickly grabbed his underwear and bent over to hurriedly slip them on. But when he lifted his right leg to put his foot in the girls behind him got a good view of his hanging ball sack.

Another round of chuckles rang out behind him.

Darren finished dressing with lightning speed and ran from the locker room without looking back.

The next time the class met Darren met with Coach Davis before class and told her what happened and that he wanted to drop the class. She had a long talk with him and convinced him to stick it out and that she was sure the girls had already forgotten about the whole thing. She also told him that his mother might not like the idea of paying for a class he was dropping.

Darren hadn't thought about the way his mother might react to his dropping a class that was already paid for and not being able to replace it with another. He thought about it and decided it would be better to stay in the class than disappoint his mother.

Darren slipped his speedos on and wrapped his towel around his waist and headed for the pool.

The girls were already in the pool splashing around.Darren quietly dropped his towel and eased into the water.

Coach Davis said, "Oh class today we're going to learn how to float. I know that may sound absurd but learning how to relax enough to float will make swimming so much easier. Now can I see a show of hands of those who can't float."

Several hands went up including Darren's.

"Ok I'm going to pair you non floaters with the more experienced students in the class." Coach said.

After picking and assigning pairs of students Darren ended up with Sara, the girl who confronted him in the girls locker room last class.

When Darren moved over to stand beside Sara she said, "Hello again naked boy," as she chuckled.

Darren turned red from embarrassment just thinking about the shower incident.

"I want the person learning to float to lie back into the arms of their partner. The partner will support them by using their arms to keep them afloat. When the floater feels comfortable enough let your partner know so they can relax and let you float on your own." Coach Davis instructed.

The class practiced this for about 30 minutes till everyone was able to float unassisted more or less.

"Now I want the person floating on their backs to turn over onto their stomachs and we'll practice adjusting to lying prone on top of the water,"Coach instructed.

Darren turned over and was lying on his stomach arms out in front of him. Sara had her arms under him trying to move them to keep him balanced in the water. She kept spreading them further apart to gain more evenness. Her left arm ended up low on his abdomen at the top of his speedos.

Sara could feel his swimsuit with her arm and an idea crept into her head. Why not pay him back for using the girls showers the other day. Sara moved her arms even further apart this put her left arm on top of Darren's huge bulge in his speedos.

Darren jerked his head around to look at Sara and said, "Hey, be careful."

Sara just ignored him and kept moving her arm back and forth over his bulge.

Darren could feel his penis start to harden and he would keep looking back at Sara hoping she would move her arms, even though the stimulation felt wonderful.

Sara could also feel his penis stiffen which made her rub over it even more and harder.

Darren started fidgeting and squirming and the coach yelled out, "Keep the horseplay down over there Darren, we're trying to learn here!"

Darren knew he had a full erection now and became aware that at some point soon the class would have to exit the pool. He had to will it down and quickly.

Sara kept rubbing her arm back and forth over and over along his penis, she knew he had a massive hard on now and she wasn't going to let him lose it.

"That's it for today's class, everyone hit their respective showers," Coach said, glancing at Darren.

Darren asked, "Coach could I stay a bit and practice some on my own?"

"Sorry Darren can't let you do that, it's against school policy to leave any student alone unsupervised in the pool. Insurance and all you know."

As Darren walked to the shallow end to exit he looked down to see his massive erection poking his speedo out away from his body. The gap his erection was causing in his swimsuit made it possible to see his penis clearly when looking down. Oh my god what was he going to do now.

Most of the girls had exited the pool and were standing around the pool just chatting about the class.

Darren decided his only option was to hurriedly exit the pool and bend over so far as to hide his problem. And that's exactly what he attempted.

Coach Davis saw him hunched over and yelled out, "Darren are you ok?"

"Darren", Coach Davis called out, "what's wrong?" As she trotted over to where he was standing. "Are you sick, cramping? Let me help tell me what's wrong."

As he unconsciously started to stand up straight Coach Davis glanced down and saw the head of Darren's erect penis. It had popped out of the tiny speedo as if to look around to check things out. She found herself momentarily hypnotized by its size and the fact that it was out of his swimsuit visible to all.

"Oh ——ahhh——-yes why don't———-you hit———-hit the showers. I think you'll be just fine after a shower and maybe a rub down." Coach Davis said, not really realizing that the last of that sentence had double meanings.

Darren ran to the showers, the boys this time, and took a long cool shower trying to make his erection subside. Unfortunately the cool water wasn't helping.

The boys shower was different from the girls in that there were no cubicles, just a big open room with several shower heads along the wall.

Darren was the only boy in the class so no other boys were in the locker room. The

thought crossed his mind to grab hold of his member and relieve himself to finally deflate his monster penis.

Just as he gripped his penis he heard Coach Davis's voice, "You might want to wait till you are in a more private area to do that Darren, you never know who might walk in here. I just stopped in to make sure you weren't too embarrassed and that you were ok"

He immediately covered, well tried to cover himself, "Oh no Coach Davis, I ahhh—————I ahhhh was———- just."

Coach Davis cut him off responding with, "I know what you were doing Darren, I'm just suggesting you might find a more appropriate place to do it. Now finish, SHOWERING, and get out of here."

She turned around and left the locker room.

Oh what's happening to me Darren wondered. In the past week all the girls have seen my naked butt and now Coach Davis has seen me naked with a full erection, twice! In all my eighteen years no one has ever seen me without my clothes on. This just can't be happening to me.

It was the next week and time for another swim class. Darren was hoping and praying that all the embarrassing things that had happened in previous classes were fading in everyone's mind.

Darren's wishing and hoping of forgetfulness were exactly the opposite of what Sara and the other girls in the class were thinking. They had been planning ways to further embarrass and humiliate the extremely shy young boy. The boy with the extremely large bulge in his swimwear.

Everyone was already in the pool when Coach Davis entered the pool area. "Ok class here's what's happening, I've been called to the president's office for a consultation," she said. "I want everyone to practice all the items we've covered in

here so far. I will hopefully be back before class is over, if not we'll pick up new next class."

On her way out she turned to say, "Sara, you're in charge till I get back." And out the door she went.

Sara took charge by instructing the class to hold on to the sides of the pool and practice kicking. Meanwhile she and a few of the girls in the class gathered together and hatched a plan.