A Mothers Boy Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear the three women chatting in the living room. He was somehow going to have to find a way pass by the living room door without being discovered. He decided a mad dash was his best option. He'd sneak a peek in the living room to see which way the women were facing. When they were all looking away from the door he would dash by.

He eased his head ever so slightly to peek into the room. It was going to be tough, his mother and aunt were facing each other but both had a side view of the living room doorway. His cousin Elsie had her back to the door.

He took another quick look but this time his mother caught the movement of his head and called out, "Darren what are you doing out there? When did you get home from school?"

"OH NO," Darren thought. "What was he going to do now? Where could he run to hide?" His head was spinning trying to figure out a solution to this predicament.

Before any thought came to his mind Darren heard his mother pronounce, "Darren get out here and greet your aunt and cousin. You haven't see each other in many many years."

"Mother please I need to be excused for just a few minutes. I need to clean up before greeting anyone, I'm coming straight from swim class," Darren explained.

"Nonsense, I'm sure you're presentable enough to just say hello," his mother quipped back. "Now get in here or do I have to come get you?" she asked.

"I———aahhh——-ahhh——-can't——-aahhh———do——aahhh," Darren started to say before his mother rounded the door and saw him standing there naked as the day he was born.

"Oh my god Darren not again!" Betty exclaimed.

She grabbed her son's arm and pulled him into the living room. He was able too partially cover his penis with his one free hand before being exposed to his family members.

"This is exactly what I was talking to you about Wilma, his sudden addiction to nudity. Plus the other thing I told you about, his exposing his erection and its aftermath," his mother pronounced.

There he stood naked again but this time in front of not only his mother but his aunt and cousin. They could see everything except what his hand was covering. Both his aunt and cousin were busy taking in his nakedness, scanning up and down his body.

His aunt Wilma's only comment was, "Spare the rod spoil the child. That's the philosophy I've always lived by."

His cousin Elsie chimed in saying, "Yes aunt Betty, that's what he needs. A good spanking or two would keep him from misbehaving."

"Bring him over here to me Betty," his aunt said.

His mother delivered him to her sister. His aunt Wilma demanded, " Stand beside me at attention, arms at your side!"

Darren obeyed his aunt and dropped his hands to his side revealing his massive 9 and a half in penis to his aunt and cousin. Both women were aghast at its size.

His aunt told him to lay across her lap. He looked for sympathy from his mother but just received a stern look back. Darren obeyed and lay himself across his aunt's lap. His bare butt sticking up in the air. She started swatting his butt firmly but not too painful at first. She picked up her pace and intensity and it became extremely painful.

Darren started fidgeting trying to avoid the hard swats. "Please, please stop, it hurts, it really hurts," he begged.

After a few more mighty smacks his aunt stopped and asked, "So do you think you will behave and stop showing off your naked body?"

"Oh yes, yes, never again I swear never again, just please no more spanking, I'll behave," Darren pleaded. His butt cheeks felt like they were ablaze, burning and stinging.

"I want to believe you son," his mother said.

"I promise mother no more shenanigans of any kind, I'll be a good boy and never embarrass you ever again!" Darren swore.

"Ok then Darren you can get up," his aunt said.

Darren slowly stood up trying not to disturb his red sore butt cheeks any more than necessary. He could feel the heat radiating from his rear.

"Darren Darren Darren, you just promised us you wouldn't embarrass yourself or us anymore. You swore to your mother just seconds ago. How can you now stand there like that?" his aunt asked.

Darren, thinking of nothing but his burning butt looked at his aunt and mother to try and understand what was just said. They were both looking directly at his privates.

Darren looked down only to see his massive penis fully erect and drooling pre cum. How could this be? Did getting his butt spanked turn him on? Were they all right when they said he enjoyed being naked in front of others? Was he that boy?

He instinctively grabbed his penis to hide it from the room, even though everyone had already seen him naked and erect.

His cousin, sitting to his side, reached out and gave his tender butt cheeks a series of hard slaps saying, "This will teach you not to be so nasty showing off your naked body to everyone."

Darren feeling the sudden new intrusion on his butt quickly turned to see who did it. With the pain of the unexpected slaps and his hands holding his throbbing penis he exploded. Shooting his cum out in huge spurts. He covered his cousin in his hot gobs of cum. When she opened her mouth to protest she got a mouthful of fresh hot cum in it. It went everywhere even up her nose and in her eyes. She was left screaming and crying.

Darren rushed from the living room to his room with plans to never leave it again.