A Mother's Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was going insane with want. It was all so dirty, so impure - but it felt good. It was exactly what she needed to end the frustration that had built up during the night, and she knew she couldn't stop now. She would hate herself for this in the morning - to masturbate right next to him like that felt incredibly perverted. But right then, at that moment, all she could think about was how much she loved Mateo, and how desperately she needed him to touch her. He was right there, next to her, cuddled up so close. His warmth enveloping her. Gracie kept playing with her pussy while she watched him sleep - admiring his masculine beauty and the peace on his face as he slumbered away, unaware of her lewd fantasies and depraved behaviour. She needed this.

Eventually, she pushed one finger inside herself, rolling it in circles, feeling the walls of her tight passage. Then another, and another. A small moan escaped her lips as her entire being became focused on bringing herself pleasure. She closed her eyes, picturing her son fucking her from behind - filling her completely with his thick cock. It was so hot, so sinful, but also thrilling to do this in front of him. It didn't take long before Gracie came, panting hard as she rode out her orgasm. As she came down from her high, she opened her eyes again, seeing that Mateo was now awake, watching her with half-lidded eyes.

"Mommy, what are you doing?" His voice came out as a hoarse whisper. Her eyes snapped open as she looked at him in the dimness. Did he realize what she was up to? "You're touching yourself," he added bluntly, making her gasp quietly. Gracie bit her lip, deciding on what to say next.

"I.. I though you were asleep, sweetie. A woman has needs too, you know. We both need to relieve tension once in awhile." Her breathing had quickened - the shame washing over her rapidly. How was she going to justify this? She was terrified that he wouldn't want to share a bed with her anymore if she said the wrong thing. "But.. That doesn't make it right. I know. I'm sorry," she finished quickly.

He sighed softly. "What do you mean, you thought I was asleep?" Mateo asked, his tone revealing some of his confusion. He was watching her with interest - Gracie's heart hammered wildly as she wondered if he noticed how much she was aching for him. If he did, he didn't let on. "Wait, do you usually touch yourself during the night while I sleep right next to you?" He asked slowly.

"No! It's just that.. I didn't want to wake you, in case I got out of bed, and.. Besides, it's not like I can leave your side. W-What if you have an episode whilst I am gone, hmm? Then I wouldn't be there to comfort you when you need me. So it's better if I stay by your side, isn't it?" Gracie blurted out - her words rushed, but at the same time they made her feel a little more confident, as if she was playing off what she had done quite well. It was mostly true anyway.

Mateo looked sceptical for a moment, but eventually he rolled onto his stomach, putting some distance between them once again. "I mean.. Hmm.. Can't you wait until you're in the shower or something?" he asked, his tone indifferent. And there was something else there too, in the way he spoke. As if he didn't quite believe what she was saying.

"Mommy needs this, honey. And I know young men have needs too. If you want to touch yourself, I promise I won't interfere.." Her voice came out as a whisper - feeling the weight of her words settling in the room like a heavy blanket. Gracie knew that this was not appropriate for mother and son - and that if Mateo knew how she truly felt about him, then this would not be happening in the slightest. She had come so far though, and she wouldn't give up on what she desired so badly without a fight. She had to see this through.

"I couldn't do that with you around," he replied quickly, shaking his head as if he was trying to clear it of something. He let out a nervous chuckle. "That would be weird."

"So what? There's nothing wrong with being weird. I wouldn't look or anything. But you do as you wish. Just please don't be upset with me, sweetie. You mean the world to me," Gracie whispered back - leaning in close to him again and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. Then another, longer one that lingered against his skin - almost like a tender caress. A surge of pleasure flooded through her, her heart beating wildly as her mind raced. How would he respond if she kissed him somewhere else? Maybe it would be the push he needed..

Mateo took a deep breath as Gracie gently caressed his back, moving her hands slowly from his shoulders down to his spine and then back up again, running them softly across his skin. When he spoke again, his voice sounded defeated. "Let's just pretend this never happened, okay? We don't have to talk about it." He turned his face to look at hers, their eyes meeting - so intense, it almost felt like they were one in the same.

"Just go back to sleep honey.." Gracie said and leaned in close once more, giving his nose a quick kiss. He went to turn his face away from her, but she brought her hand up to the back of his head and stopped him - instead choosing to place a kiss right on his lips. She let herself linger there for the briefest of moments before pulling away, feeling Mateo's body stiffen.

"You.. Don't need to pretend you aren't up to something," Mateo said quietly. "You need to get yourself under control, mom."

She watched his eyes, feeling like they were piercing her soul, holding her hostage, taking control of her mind - invading her very existence. He knew! Her heart was thundering in her chest and her breath came out in shallow bursts as she wondered how she would explain her behaviour. How to make him understand what he made her feel. But then he pulled her close to him once again, bringing her head down onto his chest as if she belonged there, right next to his own heartbeat. And he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead, his fingers playing with the tips of her hair, soothing her in ways no one had ever been able to before. It felt so natural to her that Gracie couldn't bring herself to speak - to ruin this precious moment where she felt like everything was alright.

Gracie sighed deeply, wrapping herself around him, trying to relax, taking in his masculine scent. "Mom, just.. Try to get your mind out of the gutter, okay? I don't judge you for.. You know." Mateo said, seemingly reluctant. "Don't do something you'll regret." Gracie bit her lip, feeling his body against hers, relishing in the closeness between them.

"Don't worry, honey," she whispered. "You mean everything to me. I won't regret anything with you." Her lips brushed against his bare skin with each word - placing small, soft kisses onto his chest.

He pulled back slightly, placing a hand underneath her chin, making her look at him. "I know you miss dad.. And you've always had an odd attachment to me. But that doesn't give you the right to cross certain lines, mom." There was a tenderness in his voice that made her feel like he really cared. And when Gracie opened her mouth to defend herself, he shushed her with a finger on her lips - stopping her from saying anything that might make it even worse. "Go to sleep, mom. I'm not mad at you, just.. Stop being weird, okay?" Mateo told her, moving his hand to gently stroke her hair. She let out another sigh, before giving him a quick peck on his chest - closing her eyes, feeling at home.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I'll behave." Her voice sounded sleepy already. Even though he had rejected her, he didn't think less of her. He still accepted her into his arms. It gave Gracie the impression that maybe he could fall for her - that he was too stubborn to admit it, but that his feelings for her were there all the same. This was her chance, she thought. And so, when they both fell asleep again, wrapped up in each other's arms, she found a peace unlike any she had felt before.

She dreamed of his body - of feeling him inside, as he took her over and over again in every position possible, exploring her completely and bringing her to an unimaginable high.

--- 10 ---

Gracie woke up, looking around her in a haze. It was bright outside - the curtains letting through a stream of sunlight which filled the room with its warm glow. A tingle shot down her spine as she remembered what she had done last night. Mateo was still asleep, lying on his side facing away from Gracie. The covers had been pushed off him slightly in the night, leaving him only in his underwear. Her breath caught in her throat as she glanced down at his buttocks - hard, round and muscular. And there was no mistaking it - the front of his underwear bulged with something thick and rigid, indicating an impressive size. It made Gracie bite her lip, wanting nothing more than to pull his underwear down and see what he was hiding.

Her hands were moving before her mind even had time to consider the implications. In one swift motion she had pulled the covers off of him entirely - revealing every inch of his glorious body. He moaned softly, moving in his sleep, but didn't wake up yet. A shiver shot through her as she brought her fingers down towards his crotch, pressing down ever so slightly on his member as it swelled even larger. There was no mistaking it now, and Gracie almost stopped herself - feeling the need to back away, but also longing to touch him. Her pink folds were soaked in an instant - a mixture of her own desire for him and the forbidden thrill of touching her own son.

Suddenly, he shifted position, laying down on his back, cock still tenting his boxers, resting heavily on his lower stomach. Gracie froze, wondering if he was awake, but that didn't seem to be the case. She allowed herself to move forward again - this time placing both of her hands on top of his bulge as she gazed at his sleeping face. She moved her hands upwards along the shaft - so thick, hard, throbbing. It was impossible to resist its siren call - like a snake charmer with his flute, leading Gracie into temptation.

Her mind went blank as her hands gripped the sides of his boxers - slowly sliding downwards just enough so his thick, gorgeous cock was revealed to her. Her breathing was shallow as she reached out a tentative hand - wrapping her fingers around its girthy length, feeling the heat emanating from it. The smooth skin was warm and soft to the touch, yet also surprisingly firm. As Gracie gently ran her hand up and down the entire length, she could feel the veins coursing beneath the surface. She shuddered, her whole body trembling slightly at the obscene act of touching her son - of holding his cock in her hand while he slept. Her pussy ached. She wanted to taste him so badly.

Mateo groaned softly - his hips moving ever so slightly as if begging for her touch, wanting to be touched. Gracie let her fingertips move up the shaft until they brushed across the swollen head. There was a drop of his fluids seeping from the tip - thick and clear, sticky and slippery. And she loved it. Her thumb slid over his slit, collecting the fluid before bringing it up to her lips. The taste nearly made her climax on the spot. It was so hot, so naughty, such forbidden pleasure, but at the same time the sweetest thing she had ever tasted. As carefully as she could, she moved his boxers back up, and hurried to the bathroom - where she ran the tap to mask her sound, dropping to the floor, and began masturbating furiously.

In her mind, all she could think of was him - his voice, his smile, his everything. As she came, letting out a moan that echoed through the small bathroom, she didn't know what to think anymore. It had all happened too fast for her to consider it rationally. But she decided there and then that she would throw herself at him at least once. To see if he would push her away. Though she had to find the right time, because it would break her heart if he did.

Gracie cleaned herself up in the bathroom, taking a moment to splash water onto her face to try and compose herself before walking back into the bedroom, hoping Mateo would still be asleep. As she was putting the covers back over him, his eyes flickered open - looking into hers with confusion. She quickly stepped back as if he had startled her.

"Good morning. You should get some breakfast, sweetie. I'm sure you're hungry." Her voice wavered slightly as she spoke those words. Mateo looked at her with suspicion before sitting up.

"What time is it?" He asked, sounding tired. His voice was thick with the sound of the morning. Gracie went over to the window, pulling the curtains back to look outside - squinting. The sunlight stung her eyes as she took in the beautiful day outside, not a single cloud visible in the sky.

"It's about half past eight. Didn't you say you were going to run a few errands today?" She asked him as he walked out of the room to shower, doing his best to hide his morning erection.

"Yeah.. Can you make breakfast today?" he asked - making his way into the bathroom without waiting for her response.

It seemed she had gotten away with her indecent act. He had no idea how hard she had climaxed just by touching his cock with her hand, tasting his juices on her tongue. Gracie felt lightheaded as she realized how much she had already grown accustomed to the idea of doing perverted things with her own son. Even though she knew that what she was doing was wrong, she still wanted more - needed more. But it wasn't fair to put herself and Mateo through this if he wouldn't accept her feelings. What he wanted mattered too, of course - and she felt awful for what actions she had taken without his permission. Perhaps she should confess and ask for forgiveness?

And yet as night came around, there she was again, wearing a different nightgown, hoping Mateo would look at her less like his mother and more like a potential lover. This one was even sexier, clinging to her curves in a way that showed off her cleavage. Her panties were smaller as well - teasing him with glimpses of what lay underneath. Going to bed with her son had become her absolute favourite part of the day. Even though she loved taking care of him and helping him through his night terrors, having him in her bed every night felt different now. It felt right. It felt naughty.

That's why she was very disappointed when he walked into her bedroom and simply stated: "Perhaps I should go back to sleeping in my own room..?" He avoided looking at her, keeping his eyes focused on anything but her face. The sound of his words pierced her heart like a dagger.

"Please don't," she blurted out with a desperate voice - closing her eyes tightly for a moment, trying to get her thoughts together. "Is this about what happened last night? Please forgive me, honey. I crossed a line and-" she continued, but was interrupted by Mateo.

"I'm not dad, you know.." he told her bluntly.

Gracie looked up at him, blinking at him questioningly. "Sweetie, I know that. I don't want to replace him.. It's just.." She bit her lip, unable to find the right words.

"It's just what, mom?" he asked quietly - staring intently at her as he waited for an answer. And Gracie's heart was racing as she spoke the truth that had been simmering inside of her ever since he stepped into her room.

"I feel like you already know," she said, voice wavering slightly. "I.. I've been acting out of line. And I think you're probably shocked and disgusted with me.. But I can explain why.." Mateo ran his fingers through his curls - looking as if he was at a loss for words, before Gracie continued. "You need to know that.. The truth is, I have feelings for you. More than motherly feelings, honey." Gracie saw his expression changing almost immediately after she said this. He looked conflicted, like he had suspected as much - and at the same time, like he had not been entirely sure. "This isn't about replacing dad, sweetie.. But I feel so close to you, and.. Please let me explain my intentions..." She begged him to listen.

Mateo sat down on the bed, looking lost. "Go on then.." He cast a quick glance at her. "You're sure you're not just.. Feeling a bit lonely, mom?" Mateo asked, a hint of caution in his voice.

Gracie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. How was she supposed to explain it to him without scaring him off? "Of course not, sweetie. I love you with all my heart. You're the most important person in my life. You must know that, surely?" She reached over, placing a hand gently on top of his knee - hoping it wouldn't bother him too badly. Mateo remained quiet for a moment, turning slightly pink in the face as he fumbled for words.

"Mom.. We shouldn't." he began, sounding hesitant - but then his expression softened, and he had that look in his eye that meant he was in problem-solving mode. "... If I agree to cuddle and stuff, can you just put the rest out of your mind?" His eyes met Gracie's, and she couldn't help but feel hopeful at his response. There was a newfound gentleness there - something she had not seen in him before when approaching this kind of subject. "If we keep it to just cuddles and comfort.. No kissing or anything like that.. Would that be alright? That way I can help you out, without doing anything weird with you," he clarified.

Gracie gave him a sad look, but nodded. "Of course, honey."

Mateo made a face. "You know that I love you. I'd be totally lost without you. And I'd do anything for you. I just.. Think there are certain lines that should not be crossed, you know?" His words were spoken with the tone of someone who had practiced them in their head. He sounded like an adult trying to explain things to an immature child. "What's going through your mind when you.. Think of me? Is it dirty thoughts?" he asked quietly. The redness in his face deepened.

"It's more than that, sweetie. It's coming from a place of love. You're such a wonderful man, and I can't help but want to show you affection in whatever ways I can. You mean so much to me. More than you could ever imagine." She let these words sink in before adding, in an unintentionally sultry voice: "Mommy would let you do anything you've ever dreamed of to her.. Mommy wants you to take what's yours," she finished, her words laced with lust, staring into his eyes.

He let out a groan - turning his head away as if to escape the spell she was casting over him. "Mom, please. That's enough.. I-I can't. This is weird." He bit his lip - looking nervous.

"It's okay, sweetie.. I understand. I know you're not ready for this. Just know that if you change your mind, or whenever you feel ready, you have my permission to do whatever you wish with me." She slid her hand up his leg until she reached the inside of his thigh - caressing him slowly. "All of my holes are yours. You like anal sex, right?"

"H-How do you know that?" Mateo looked half-panicked now, his cheeks flushed - and Gracie noticed his boxers were starting to look tighter, the fabric being stretched by his growing arousal. Gracie smiled sweetly, glancing down at his crotch before meeting his eyes again. She was turning him on.

"Don't you remember? I caught you watching porn once.." She giggled softly. "I've been daydreaming of you putting your dick into my ass.. Feeling every inch of you thrusting into my tight little hole until you fill me with your juices," she murmured. Mateo swallowed hard, looking stunned by her confession.

"... Can't we just forget about this and go to sleep?" His voice was still hesitant, but there were clear undertones of lust and hunger.

Gracie reached for his arm, pulling him down onto the bed, closer to her. "You said we would cuddle," she reminded him quietly and seductively. She crawled on top of him, bringing the cover with her so that they would be under it together. Mateo did not protest as she wrapped herself around him, their bodies entwined - touching in every way possible. They were both breathing heavily by now, and Gracie grabbed one of his hands and placed it firmly on her butt. "Just cuddles, sweetie.." she whispered, and she purred with delight when she felt his hand squeeze her plump bottom. His fingers moved across her skin as he explored her ass, leaving trails of tingling heat where they went. Gracie pressed her lips to his, but this time, instead of kissing him on the mouth, she leaned into him and kissed his neck - licking and sucking his warm skin, her soft moans reverberating through his body.