A Mother's Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
509 Followers

"A-Anything you say, honey," she panted - feeling like she might climax at any moment. "I want to please you, honey. I need you to use my ass." There was desperation in her voice. And then he pushed her flat on her stomach against the bed, changing the angle of his penetration - fucking her deeper than ever before. She gasped in surprise - but let herself be pulled by his force, feeling overwhelmed by her son's strength as he slammed into her again and again, bringing her to new heights of ecstasy. It felt like he was hitting all of the right spots, making her entire body shake and tremble.

As she climaxed, her whole face broke out in a distorted smile. She couldn't believe what was happening between them, or how intense this felt - knowing she would do this over and over again each night. Her eyes rolled back, looking like she was nearly in a trance - whimpering and mewling as she lost herself in the throes of her pleasure. Gracie moaned lewdly, her breathing coming out in rapid bursts as she collapsed on top of the bedsheets. Mateo fucked her through it, not stopping or slowing down even as her energy dissipated - letting Gracie feel every inch of his cock as she orgasmed all over him. She had never felt so alive, so at peace - so perfect in her entirety.

He placed his hand on her shoulder, pulling her up on her knees so that her back was pressed against him, before moving both his hands around her breasts - kneading and groping them as he kept thrusting into her ass, feeling his orgasm build up inside of him. "Seducing your own son.. How shameless.." he groaned, a hint of amusement in his teasing voice.

"I can't help it," she whimpered in response. Her eyes were closed tightly now, sweat forming all over her skin. "I want you so badly. Please don't stop.." He continued plunging his dick deep inside her, and Gracie couldn't hold herself upright anymore - collapsing onto her stomach once more, gripping the sheets as he moved inside her, each stroke feeling even better than the last. And then he finally hit his peak - spilling his hot seed into her depths, coating her insides with a thick load of cum.

As she lay there on the bed, exhausted, all Gracie could think about was how incredible this was going to be. Her son kept erupting within her for a long time, filling her rectum until his cum began to leak out - running down across her pussy and onto her thighs, mixing with her own fluids. She had never felt so full in her life. And she wanted more. Wanted him to take her again. Wanted to be his anal-only lover for the rest of their lives together.

Eventually he pulled out, letting his sperm ooze out of her asshole - some dripping down onto the sheets, some clinging to her loved-up and lightly gaping opening. He placed two fingers on her tight entrance, and pushed them back inside - moving them around before taking them to her mouth once more. Gracie took them inside - sucking his seed off with an eager mouth.

"To think that my mom is such a good girl.." he murmured, his breathing laboured. "Now turn around and clean up my cock. I want to see you do it with your mouth." She did not hesitate. She got back on her hands and knees and spun around until she was positioned between his legs, looking up at him with lust-filled eyes as she wrapped her lips around his member - licking and sucking every inch clean, swallowing all of his mess. It tasted naughty and forbidden, a mix of salty cum and something earthy and untamed. And Gracie loved it. Mateo watched her with visible delight, reaching out and caressing her cheek affectionately. "You look so beautiful, mommy," he told her. "You're truly amazing.."

When she was done, and pulled his cock out with an audible pop - letting the tip graze her tongue one more time as she sat up - she panted heavily as she collapsed onto the bed next to him. Mateo was quick to lay down and cuddle up next to her, spooning her from behind. "... Did you like that, mom?" he asked, suddenly a bit more relaxed and gentle than before. Gracie took his hand and squeezed it lovingly. She had never felt so happy in her life.

"I loved it, honey.. It was perfect," she whispered. And she genuinely felt that way.

"I'm glad.. I just can't believe this happened," Mateo muttered - leaning forward and placing a soft kiss on her neck. Then he grinned. "I don't think you'll miss your pussy much, honestly.. Seems to me like you liked that as much as I did.." He let out a sigh, holding her body against his. "I really like how you look now. All messed up and sweaty from our lovemaking session. You smell like sex.." His tone was so seductive, so raw.

"Mateo.. If you do that to my butt every day, I won't miss my pussy at all.. That was the best I've ever felt in my life," she breathed out, closing her eyes. "You really make me feel so good.." She rolled over until they were facing each other, and kissed him gently on the lips. They kept kissing for a long time before Gracie spoke up again. "You made me a very happy woman, and a very proud mother. Thank you." Her words seemed sincere - full of admiration and awe.

Mateo got comfortable in bed, and pulled her on top of him, into the position they would often find themselves in lately when it was time for sleep. "You belong to me now, mom.. There is no going back," he said softly, holding her against his chest. It sounded so dominant, yet there was also an underlying emotion that could not be denied. It filled her heart with warmth and excitement, a mix of passion and happiness. "But I'll take care of you. No matter what."

Gracie giggled. "Mommy will take care of her boy too," she said, before planting a peck onto his chest. And with that, they both drifted off to sleep in one another's arms, bodies pressed tightly against one another - this time completely naked. For the first night in forever, Gracie was not afraid of what the future might hold for them. In fact, as she felt his warm body pressed against hers, and his steady breath as she lay in his embrace, she couldn't imagine anything more perfect. They were together, and that was all that mattered. And that night, Mateo had no night terrors. All he dreamt of was his mother's warmth, and her love. They had crossed the threshold into forbidden territory, but neither of them wanted to turn back. This was their future. A new beginning. The two of them against the world.

--- 12 ---

"I'm going to be late for work," Gracie moaned between kisses as she kept bouncing up and down on her son's cock, straddling his lap in the couch down in the living room. "Can't you just.. Let me go?" She groaned, kissing him on the lips - thrusting herself up and down.

Mateo ran his fingers through her hair, caressing her cheek gently with his palm. "But that's not what you really want, is it?" His voice was deep and sultry - full of lust. He kissed her again - letting his hands run across her soft skin, grabbing her round ass and forcing her down even harder. He was so deep inside of her asshole.

"Ugh.. N-no.. I need you inside of me.. Always," Gracie gasped out, moaning quietly at the overwhelming sensations his touch evoked. "But we need the money.."

"I called you in sick," he admitted with a cheeky grin. "So you can stay here and take it like a good girl, hm?" Gracie bit her lip and he looked at her with playful yet dominant eyes. There was nothing but love in them though - a sense of devotion. Of belonging. "I want to make love to you all day long," Mateo moaned - wrapping his arms around her tightly and holding her close. "Waking up in bed together, having breakfast in each other's arms, showering together.. Having silly amounts of anal sex.."

Gracie let out a moan of contentment and he smiled. She could feel every single inch of his cock as she pushed herself onto him, over and over again - rolling her hips desperately, squeezing her ass around his dick tightly. She was dripping wet, the juices oozing from her slit. "Oh honey.. You spoil me," she whispered. "I love you so much." Her tone was sultry, yet sincere.

And spoil her he did, because before the day was over, he had taken her on the kitchen table, and bent over the counter in the bathroom. In the bed, twice, and standing up against the wall. Gracie climaxed multiple times, writhing in pleasure - feeling overwhelmed with bliss, knowing that each orgasm would soon be followed with a flood of his juices inside her ass, filling her up with his thick, creamy cum. He made sure she was stuffed full by the end of the day. Through it all, they held each other close, and kissed each other tenderly. It didn't take a lot to be content in the moments they were sharing. A new bond, a new understanding between them. So when Mateo, at the end of the day, teasingly asked her "So, which hole do you want it in?" Gracie could only look at him with a naughty grin on her face.

"My ass, of course! I'm your anal-only mommy!"

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading. Loved it? Hated it? Let me know in the comments - I want to know what my readers enjoy and do not enjoy, so I can improve and do better over time. And please do leave a rating! If you have story requests of your own, feel free to PM me - but know I only take on ideas that do not greatly hinder my creativity. Cheers!

Devinter
Devinter
509 Followers