A Mother's Comforting Mouth

Story Info
A mother comforts her son during a storm.
2.4k words
4.41
119.5k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS 18 OR OLDER**

I've always been afraid of things like thunder and lightning. My mother kept me very sheltered growing up. My mother would cut my meal up into small pieces well into my teens. The thought of me accidentally choking absolutely terrified her. I couldn't ride a bike until I was 14. My mother never let me on those things. My father eventually put his foot down saying "the boy should learn to ride a bike!"

Some might say I'm a "weak man." But that isn't the case. I'm 18 years old, tall, and tone. I have light brown hair and blue eyes. Ever since I hit puberty; all the girls in town have made their attempts at me. I'm used to being highly sought after. I've become accustomed to charming and smiling my way into getting things. I've never used it for sexual gain but I have charmed my way into free meals. Or flirted my way into exclusive places. I'm athletic as well. In high school, I was on the track and basketball team. I'm very capable and fully a man. I've received a full-ride scholarship to a prestigious university. I have a very high IQ as well. I just struggle with some things. If there's loud thunder outside, all I want is the warm embrace of my mother. If I bump my knee into a table, she comes rushing over to kiss where it hurts.

My mother is a beautiful 37-year-old woman. She has long brown hair that touches the middle of her back. She has the most inviting smile with cute dimples. She is a small woman. I'd guess she has b-cups and her butt is small but perky. Her legs, however, are enticing and seem to go on for miles. I spend a lot of time resting my head on her soft thighs and feeling her gentle hand run through my hair. I know my father wishes I wasn't such a "momma's boy" but he keeps it to himself. I'm a smart man who will soon be studying law and will make more money than he's ever made.

It's not so bad to be raised how I was. I strived to get good grades and never felt overwhelmed. My mother was there giving gentle encouragement and loving words. Every time I got good grades she'd take me out somewhere. We'd see a movie together or get dinner together, just the two of us. We have always greeted each other with a kiss on the lips. She's overprotective and the reason I never played football. Even though I'm sure I would have excelled there she didn't want me getting hurt. Maybe my life would be different if I weren't so dependent on motherly love but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I leave for school in a week and I can't sleep. It's storming heavy outside and I want my mother to come to wrap me up in her arms and tell me that she's here. I'm using all my energy to hold it together. Logically I know that I'm safe and nothing bad will come from the weather. I just seek a specific comfort during times like these. I keep telling myself "It's just thunder," I keep repeating it, hoping the phrase will become real to me. I need to get over this soon. My mother won't be there to care for me the way she does when I'm at college. I'll be on my own. I'll be in a dorm with another man my age who doesn't care that it's storming out. I'll be shaking and scared like a child and he'll think I'm weak.

"Dylan," I hear my mother say as she softly knocks on the door. "Darling, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, mom," I say lying and pulling the covers over my head. "Just go back to sleep."

I hear the door open and gently close behind her. I feel my mother sit on the bed and place her hand on my side through the blankets. I pull the sheets down just enough so my face is visible. It's dark and I can hardly see but I can see my mother's worried face. She strokes my side and right away all my stress leaves me. I feel complete and total comfort and love.

"I heard the thunder and knew you needed me," my mother says and kisses me gently on the lips. "I'm here, honey."

"I'm okay, mom," I say in a shaky voice. "Just go to sleep."

"You can tell me. You don't even have to tell me because I already know. It's okay, you know I'm here."

"I know that, mom, and I appreciate it. But you won't always be here and I have to be ready for that."

"Are you worried about going away to college?"

"No other boys there hold their mom's hand or kiss them on the lips."

I never thought about this until we went on a college tour. The other men my age were independent and trying to get away from their parents. I was holding my mom's hand the whole time. I don't feel the need to be like the other boys. I always knew we were different but it all became real when I saw the dorm rooms. I'll only be a few hours away but she may as well be a country away. If I can't get through this night without her, how will I handle a semester?"

"Do you..." My mother begins in a sad tone. "Would you like us to stop?"

"No!" I say quickly and a little too loud. "I never want to stop. I love this mom. I don't think I would be where I am today without it."

"I'm glad you said that because I was worried. Sometimes I worry that I made you too soft for this world. You're not feminine but you're just a little more gentle than most men."

"I like being this way. Most of the boys at school had no manners or any respect towards women."

"I did raise a little gentleman, I suppose."

My mother lifts the blankets and gets under the covers. She lies down parallel to me and caresses my face. She leans forward and gently kisses my forehead. She wraps her arms around me and I lay my head in her bosom. Her embrace is warm and kind. Her hands slide up and down my back and soft kisses cover the top of my head. This is where I want to spend the next semester. Not in some dorm filled with other men I don't know. It's comforting and I almost forget the sporadic thunder but I need to learn how to handle this on my own.

"You should go back to your bed," I say softly. "I'm sure dad misses you."

"He's asleep," she replies. "You need me more."

"I'm okay, mom"

Suddenly I hear loud thunder that sounds like it was only inches away. I start panicking and shaking uncontrollably. My mother just tightens her grip around me and tells me that everything will be okay. She even wraps her legs around me. I'm completely wrapped up in her right now. My head is pressing against her breasts and her legs are firmly wrapped around me. I can feel her body pressing into me. I am especially aware of her pussy pressing into my lower stomach just above my pubic mound. She's pressing into me so tight that even though she is fully clothed. I can feel the lips pressing onto my exposed skin. I hear thunder again and start to shake.

"It's okay, baby," She says kissing my forehead. "it's just thunder. Mommy is here for you."

"I can't do this, mom," I say panicking. "I can't go to college if I can't even get through a night without you."

"You can do it, I know you can."

She looks down at me and kisses me on the lips. But not like how we usually kiss. This time she lingers. Her mouth opens up a bit. Suddenly she pulls back and looks ashamed of herself. She pulls me back onto her chest and goes back to lovingly rubbing my back.

We stay in this position for the next couple of hours. The storm doesn't seem to be letting up. She might have to spend the night with me. I don't think I can go to college. I know it's my future. But I'm sure I can easily get into a local college and still be a success.

"Dylan," She says after hours of silence. "You're going to that school next week."

"I'm not," I say bluntly.

"Dylan, you have to."

"I'm not saying I won't go to college. But I'm not going that far away. I'll go to the local one and it'll be okay."

"You spent all that time studying and volunteering to get into that school. You also have a fully paid scholarship. This isn't something you can pass up, hun."

"I can't. You know I can't."

"You can't right now."

"I can't ever."

She gives my lips another lingering kiss. Her mouth and face feel warmer this time. I almost felt a little bit of tongue as well.

"What if..." my mother begins. "What if I do something that will bring you the most comfort and relief. Every few weeks I can visit you at school and do it again."

"What's that?" I ask curiously.

"Something special, something you can never tell anyone ever. Especially your father, my husband, oh god, my husband."

"What do you want to do for me, mom?"

"If you want me to stop just say you, okay?"

"Mom, I'm confused."

My mother slides down into the sheets and I can't see her. I don't know what her plan is but I'm nervous. Suddenly I feel her hands grip my shorts and pull them down to my knees, along with my boxers. It catches me completely off guard. I don't even have time to process what is happening or what she's trying to do. I just feel uncomfortable and want to be clothed again. I reach down and grip my shorts to pull them back up. But then I feel the most amazing feeling I've ever felt. My own mother put my soft dick in her mouth. Quickly it grows to full mass like an inflating balloon.

She is surprised by the length because she gags a little with it reaching the back of her throat. I'm surprised by the length as well. I've had blowjobs before but my cock has never been this hard. I don't see her but I see the sheets moving as her head moves back and forth. It's the most satisfying feeling in the world. Her tongue licks the underside of my dick and then the tip as she bobs her head up. My own mother is pleasing my cock and it's like nothing I've ever felt. It's a blowjob but I feel the tingles on every inch of my body. From head to toe, I feel a complete sense of comfort and pleasure. I'm shaking still but this time, not out of fear. The storm outside is raging harder than ever but I am blissfully unaware of it. I just feel my mother's wet mouth coating my cock and coaxing pleasure from it. I can't see her under the covers and a part of me doesn't want to. If I looked down and saw the woman who gave me life gagging on my dick. I might feel disgusted. But a part of me also wants to throw the sheets off and see how my dick fills her mouth.

Her hand slides up my leg and reaches my hand. She softly grabs it and our fingers interlock. It's such a gentle and caring gesture. Her other hand is gripping the base of my manhood. Her head steadily moves back and forth under the covers and I softly moan trying not to wake my dad. If we walked in and saw this it would be terrible. They have a good marriage and relationship and I don't want to mess that up. I don't even think this is a romantic gesture. It's definitely sexual but I think she just wants to please me and make me feel comfort and pleasure. Something that will motivate me to finish college. Something that will make me not think about the scary world or the storm outside.

Her mouth sounds loud and wet around my dick. I'm going to cum soon and I don't even have time to tell her. I just squeeze her hand tighter and press my hips closer to her mouth. Hot cum starts shooting to the back of her throat. She is surprised and pulls back but doesn't take me out of her mouth. She keeps her mouth tightly wrapped around the tip and licks it with passion. Coaxing more cum from my dick. I put my free hand over my mouth to muffle the moans as she continues licking the head. My entire body feels like it's having an orgasm too. I feel the sensation in my fingertips.

Eventually, I stop cumming and she takes me out of her mouth. She lets go of my hand and pulls my shorts back up to my waist. She slides out from underneath the covers and is face to face with me once again. She gives me a big smile and I can't help but stare at her lips. Those lips that were wrapped around my dick are now giving me a loving motherly smile. She leans forward and kisses me on the lips and then on the forehead.

"Do you think you can sleep now, hun?" My mother asks innocently.

"For sure, mom," I say astonished. "Did you really just-"

"Shhhh," she cuts me off putting her finger over my lips. "Let's not talk about it, okay? I'll do this for you every night until you leave and I'll visit you every few weeks at school. We'll have to find a private place."

"Okay, mom, okay."

She kisses me on the forehead and quietly gets out of bed. She walks out of the room and softly closes the door behind her. I feel so at peace and filled with love. The storm outside no longer bothers me. I quickly fall asleep.

****

I have no interest in writing long multi-page stories. Just enjoy the quick shorts, or don't.