All Comments on 'A Mother's Dilemma'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Excellent hot erotic story. 5stars

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Good story. They did so much here together it felt like one long porn scene.

5-stars

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Hot! I dug the one long scene way you wrote that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, well written !

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Fucking the boss added nothing to this story and took away a lot. Went from a 5 to a 2.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Loved the build up! 5 BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bring more parts

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.01.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, was it a 5 star hotel or a 3 star hotel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It should continue, with the mother having to deal now with her boss and the jealousy of her son. Maybe she gets pregnant and assumes it's the boss's until it's born and DNA shows it's the son's. Except now everyone knows. This is a good start, there are a lot of ways the writer could go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid way to start an incest story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

A J_S classic! Loved it!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing hotter than a confident, self-centered mommy giving her virile son’s pulsing cock a really sexy vaginal squeeze…as he loses all control and just pumps and pumps into her unprotected fertile cunt…maybe a sexy little giggle as he pulls out…

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Nice !!! Barb's tits and Levi's big dick are HOT together!!! Very curious about the note from Anonymous below... "A stupid way to start an incest story". I'm not sure how else you should start an incest story other than Mom fucking son, but I thought the whole thing was great!! I really liked Barb!!! 5- stars

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Woo, very sexy and hot. Great writing, I was so absorbed that I didn't notice any mistakes, lolol. This was a story that most young men fantasize about daily. You really brought it to light. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

bdave2bdave2over 1 year ago

You kept it hot, but disappointed that you didn't draw out the drama a little further. It was a good pace and well written, though.

sirius23sirius23over 1 year ago

The build-up was less satisfying that your previous stories, but the sex as always is well-described

BigDunk48BigDunk48over 1 year ago

Love when a son tells his mommy what to do. Love even more when his mommy does it.

Great story!

0sexybaby00sexybaby0over 1 year ago

Oh, YES! Excellent writing and great story. Thanks 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved the build up and then the wild sex they had was awesome. It was a well writen story of lust between mother and son and loved the ending!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

More than words in this story. It had depth as well as tension. Well written. My sincerest thank you for sharing.

rooster11055rooster11055about 1 year ago

Every boy's fantasy.

MikeB58MikeB58about 1 year ago

Great story except for the mother lying to her own son. She not only fucked her boss, she let him cum in her…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to to reading round 2 of A Mother's Dilemma.

I very much enjoyed you writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mom sounds hot. We need to find out more. How they are as a couple. Son would be jealous with a gorgeous mom like that. Mom would be jealous too. Bet their sex kife is crazy wild.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was hot. Love moms in yoga pants. Id jerk of to jerk of to her too. Please write a part 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like how the mom lied about the boss. She wants her son and dosent want to turn him off. Good stuff, from a sexy mom looking for her son to be her lover.

Fireplace10Fireplace1012 months ago

A part two would be a waste, since this story is so complete. This is a falling in love completely by two people who shouldn't. Maybe we need a girl friend in the mix, and have them both turn up pregnant at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've followed your stories for a long time. This has to be one of your absolute best. You've inspired me to get a new username and write again. Really good stuff here!! I can only hope mine will be as well received as yours. Truly enjoyable read.

blackknight314blackknight3149 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift7 months ago

Very hot story. I do like your work,quite a lot in fact.

stockingnutstockingnut7 months ago

Awesome story. Please continue! I love the description of her beautiful legs.

sawhill55sawhill555 months ago

Great build up. Would be better if they fucked for more than 2 minutes. Love your big cock big tit stories. Always 5 stars. TY

mbdiablo62mbdiablo624 months ago

An excellent gripping presentation of getting to the"Line" but then blasting through it with great passion . As I read I wished I could have been so bold. Sadly, all of my mother lust was from a distance. Excellent presentaion!

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

What a HOT story. And well told. All that was missing was cleaning each other up after the messy ending. I would have had to been down between her legs slurping away at her hot cunt! And would have loved to have her slurping at my soft cock.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 2 months ago

Although I really enjoyed the story very hot, BUT at the beginning you say she’s a beautiful woman, but she sleeps with her fat disgusting boss, because she has no choice, of course she has a choice, any bar any good looking man would take her home. So why with a pig who is also going to give her trouble at work afterwards. Then he fucks her without a condom. And after that you make a point ,when the Son fucks her, that she’s still fertile .makes no sense. Also, if she’s so hung up on sin, how about fucking a married man isn’t that supposed to be a sin in the silly book .

So it took me awhile to get over that shit before I could start to enjoy the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...