A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops, sorry Honey. I guess the movie caused a little excitement. Don't worry. You are a normal male with a normal reaction. No need to be embarrassed. I didn't mean to grab you there!"

But William had turned crimson, partly from embarrassment and partly from excitement--first from the discussion of his mother's large bust and then when she placed her hand on his now rock-hard cock. He thought he was going to cum when he felt her hand.

"Geez, Vivian. I'm sorry. God, this is embarrassing." William stammered and took a big gulp of wine in an attempt to cover his feelings. "I couldn't help it. Sometimes parts of my body have a mind of their own."

'Shut up, you are only making it worse, you idiot,' he silently scolded himself.

Vivian tried to defray his embarrassment.

"No worries, William. Like I said, it's a normal reaction. You are a teenage boy with a healthy sex drive. I'd be worried if looking at big boobs didn't give you an erection! Maybe we should call it a night, though. I'm getting a little sleepy, but you're welcome to watch the rest of the movie. Besides, those busty MILFs don't give me the same thrill as they do you. Minus the zombies, I live with big boobs."

Vivian reached over and kissed William on the cheek. "G'night, Honey. I'll see you in the morning. Sleep tight and don't let the zombies bite!" She giggled and gave his thigh a playful squeeze. "Oops again, sorry. I forgot myself. You're still a bit excited. I'd better go to bed before I do something drastic." She giggled and after emptying her wine with a final swallow, rose and walked into the kitchen to deposit her glass before walking down the hallway to her bedroom.

William focused on her tight ass nicely wrapped in her nylon shorts as she walked away. 'Jesus,' he thought. 'She still looks great. I must be sick to look at my mother this way, but, Lord, what a body.'

He waited a few minutes and after finishing his own wine, he turned off the tv and headed for his bedroom. He desperately needed to relieve himself after the recent events of the evening.

Vivian felt giddy as she undressed and prepared for bed. She heard William shut his bedroom door as she cleansed her face and removed all remaining traces of make-up. She smiled at the thought of the embarrassment she had caused her stepson. She had certainly not intended to grab his rigid cock, but she had to admit it had given her a brief thrill. It had been months since her husband's death and some time before that when she had seen or felt his erect penis. She had needs that had gone unfulfilled by a man during that time, and she realized that she was only across the hall from a virile male who likely suffered the same frustrations.

Vivian mused as she stared at her reflection, 'William's cock felt like it was decent sized, and it was certainly hard. Poor boy! He's probably stroking a big erection right now. I bet he couldn't wait to get to his room to relieve himself.'

She opened the lower right-hand drawer of her make-up table and there sat the sex aid she had purchased after Dave's death. It was a two-pronged tubular shape with a battery powered vibrator called "The Goat." The larger end was the shape of a large, circumcised penis head with tiny hidden bearings that allowed it to rotate. The smaller prong above it was designed to vibrate and massage a clitoris at the same time. The shaft was covered in tiny, bullet shaped ridges. The device was controlled by a switch on the butt end with several positions for a variety of combinations between the shaft, the head, and the clitoral stimulator. She had used it only a couple of times, somewhat embarrassed at first but eventually realized that it was in some ways better than the real thing. At least she was in total control and not worried about pleasing anyone. But then, wasn't that the purpose of sex: mutual pleasure?

A visual image of William pleasuring himself came to mind, and Vivian tiptoed to her door and cracking it, peeked across the hall. She made a point of noisily going into the guest bath and then reentered her bedroom after tapping on his door first and saying, "Night, William. Sweet dreams."

She stepped into her bedroom but left the door open intentionally about a foot. This would ensure a narrow view of her bed in case a peeping Tom, or a peeping William in this case, walked down the hallway.

She returned to her make-up mirror and put away her creams and lotions before reaching in the drawer and pulling out "The Goat." She stripped the last of her clothes and put on a sheer negligee top that just covered her bare ass when standing. She pulled her shoulders back and admired her large breasts in the mirror, her prominent nipples erect and at attention. Her breast had just the hint of sag to them, but they still protruded defiantly from her rib cage.

"Still got it going, at least in the tit department." She turned around and looked over her shoulder. "And a nice tight ass...maybe not pole-dancing quality but still firm for middle age."

She walked to the bed and lay on top of the covers, glancing clandestinely at the bedroom door and not seeing any eyeballs watching her. But William had been watching. When she turned to go to her bed, he quickly put his cock back in his boxers and walked down the hall toward the guest bathroom. When nothing happened at his mother's door, he returned and carefully looked in. Vivian was lying there with a vibrating dildo in her hands, massaging between her legs, her eyes closed. Both hands worked the device so that her breasts stood at attention on her chest, partially supported between her extended arms. Even though she was wearing a top, the transparent material left nothing to the imagination. Those beautiful, big orbs were prominently displayed.

William reached in his fly and pulled out his cock, now rock hard and already exuding precum. He stroked himself and watched his mother as she worked the dildo up and down her vagina and then slowly appeared to insert the end into her pussy. Her reaction was immediate. Her body jerked upward, and she let out a moan.

William could hear the faint humming of the device and its rotating head despite Vivian's stifled exclamations of pleasure as the tool did its magic. This was the most erotic scene he had ever witnessed including frequents sessions watching internet porn. Here was his own voluptuous mother masturbating with a dildo on her bed in plain view and writhing in ecstasy. Unfortunately, the angle didn't allow for a clean view of the action between her legs, but he could imagine the sight of her soaking pussy clinging to the robotic cock as she worked it in and out. He smiled at the thought of that trimmed red muff accepting the fat, clear plastic cock head of the dildo.

William struggled to avoid making any noise and alert his mother of his position in her doorway, but he knew he was going to cum soon--he was unsure how much longer he could hold it. He didn't realize that his mother's eyes were not completely closed. She had seen a movement in the doorway through squinted slits, and imagined he was masturbating in unison with her.

This brought back feelings of her dancing days when she was watched by groups of horny men as she stripped seductively on stage. She enjoyed the attention and the knowledge that she was exciting them even though she had no intention of letting them pursue their fantasies further than tipping her with wrinkled dollar bills.

"Hey, Betty, what are you doing after closing time?" was the familiar request.

"Washing my dog," was her typical reply. Occasionally someone would be more aggressive, but the bouncers always took care of them.

But this was different. She was putting on a show for her horny stepson now. She felt sorry that his idea of a good time was jacking off to an internet bimbo with fake boobs on a porn site, but she also took guilty pleasure in this unconventional motherly role to initiate him to the real thing, even though it was only masturbation. After all, she reasoned, everybody masturbates. And she was simply giving him an opportunity to watch. What harm could come from that? He could always ignore her and return to his room if he felt there was something wrong with it.

Of course, these thoughts were only momentary flashes. The Goat was doing its work on her pussy and Vivian had forgotten what a wonderful feeling it could provide. She erased the thought of her eyewitness and concentrated on her pussy as the beginnings of an orgasm formed first in her brain, and then in the depths of her vagina. She began moaning in earnest and she released the dildo with one hand so she could also rub her pussy lips and around her clitoris with her fingers. Suddenly, a wave of pleasure overcame her, and she opened her mouth in a silent scream as her cunt erupted in a climactic spasm of love juice.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," she said aloud as wave after wave of the climax overcame her. Her pussy spewed creamy cunt juice until she could take no more, and she removed the pulsating and spinning cockhead from her pussy. She slowly and gently massaged her labia for another minute or so, until finally stopping and pulling her knees to her breasts in a fetal position of satisfaction as she rolled to her side.

Watching the whole thing, her son blew a huge load into his hand just as his mother erupted with her climax. He continued stroking himself as Vivian squirmed and thrashed in carnal pleasure. He came so hard that his sperm overflowed his cupped fingers and dripped onto the hall tile. He ran to the guest bath on tiptoes, and after washing the cum from his hand, he grabbed several tissues to wipe up the tile in front of her door.

After cleaning the floor, he peered in at his mother one more time to see that she appeared to be sound asleep on top of the covers and facing away from him. But Vivian wasn't sleeping. She was smiling knowing that both she and William had shared a similar gratification. The fact that she could bring happiness to her melancholy son and coax him out of his depression, at least temporarily, thrilled her. Today had been a good day after all. Even her pussy was happy.

The next morning William arose to the smell of sizzling bacon and freshly brewed coffee. He entered the kitchen to see his mother in a silk robe and tending to the bacon.

"Morning, Sunshine," she greeted. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. Slept great," he lied. He had been awake for much of the night beating off to the images of his mother plying herself with a dildo, and then fantasies of her riding on top of him, his cock buried in that red bush. His cock was sore from the abuse he had given it.

"Me too! I had some wild dreams, though." Vivian giggled. "The kind I can't talk about with a horny young man--in case you are wondering. Want some coffee? Sit down and I'll pour you some."

William took a chair at the kitchen table as Vivian grabbed a mug and set it in front of him. She fetched the carafe from the coffee maker and brought it to the table. As she bent to pour it into the mug, her robe opened enough that William could see she was still wearing the see-through top. Her breasts hung down over the table and he wanted to grab them and press his lips to her, but instead he just said thanks.

His mom noticed him staring at her opened robe, and quickly covered herself.

"Oops. Sorry, Honey. I'm exposing myself, but then you saw plenty of tit action last night, didn't you?"

William nearly choked on the coffee as he first assumed she was talking about his spying in her doorway.

"But those women all had fake ones. Mine are the real thing. Same difference, I guess, but mine came from mother nature and not a plastic surgeon. Although, I've thought of having mine cut down to a more comfortable size. What do you think?"

"Oh, please don't do that," her son added just a little too enthusiastically. "I mean, your boobs are fine, Vivian. I don't think they're too big."

"That's because you don't have to lug them around making your back sore and have lechers stare at you. But no worries. I'm attached to them, if you get my drift." She giggled and threw her shoulders back in a shimmy making them rocket from side to side. "But watch out, I couldn't knock you out with my knockers! Get it? Ok, bad joke."

She turned to finish the bacon and cook up some eggs. "Breakfast will be ready in a few. Just enjoy the coffee and wake up. We're going to clean the pool today, remember. Big job ahead so eat hearty."

After breakfast both mom and son changed into pool clothes--a pair of surfer trunks for William and a two piece for her. Vivian explained that she was too old for a thong and too young for a one piece, so her old-style suit would have to do. As it was, the top barely contained her boobs. William secretly prayed that the thin string tied around her neck and supporting the top would break and release those beautiful globes.

The forecast predicted a sunny, warm day with highs in the mid 80's: a perfect day for cleaning the pool and patio, both of which had not been serviced in some time. The pool and adjacent spa utilized solar panels for most of the heat, so they could be used late spring through early fall, but once the days grew short it was too cold for swimming and too expensive to keep the spa heated. And with Dave's illness and subsequent death, water games had been a low priority. Both the spa and pool needed some serious rehab.

Vivian tested the water with a toe and after removing the bulk of the floating detritus with a long-handled net, she jumped in with a scrub brush for a more rigorous cleaning. After a few barks from his mother, William joined her. Together they scrubbed the perimeter starting at opposite ends and working toward one another. The filter had to be repeatedly emptied, but the result was that after a couple of hours of cleaning, both the pool and spa looked presentable.

Standing next to one another mid pool, Vivian raised her hand in a high five salute. William smiled and high-fived his mother, but she grabbed his hand instead and pulled him off balance, dunking him. He came up spitting water, his head and hair resembling a wet Q tip.

"Gotcha," Vivian laughed. You needed a cleaning anyway. All those youthful hormones were starting to smell a little gamey."

William smiled in concession, and then without warning, grabbed his mother around the waist and lifted her out of the water before turning her sideways and dunking her in return. He savored the second or two that her breasts were in his face, but when she emerged, she affected an evil grin and proclaimed "war."

William turned to flee in mock terror, but his mother attacked him in a bear hug from behind and knocked him off his feet. Together they fell forward in three feet of water. Laughing, William managed to spin around and get back on his feet despite her grip on him so that they were now facing one another with her arms wrapped around him. He enveloped her in his own arms as he regained his balance. Only then did he realize that in the melee, his mother's top had come untied and was dangling from her waist, held in place only by the friction between their two midsections. Her large boobs were mashed against his chest.

His face turned suddenly serious, not so much in horror but surprise.

"Uh...Viv, don't look now, but your top came off. He loosened his grip on her and looked down to see two fat boobs poking into him, the prominent nipples standing at attention from the cool water.

"Oh my gosh!" his mother screamed. But then she started giggling hysterically at their predicament. She looked down and realized that not only were her bare breasts mashed into her son's chest, but a substantial tent had formed in his knee length swimming trunks and was pressing into her stomach.

"Looks like you won," she said. "What now? I guess we have no more secrets, hmmm?" She loosened her grip and created a space between them as she looked down at her chest. "So now you've seen your mother's tits. And judging by your reaction, I'd say you are not too disappointed!" She reached down and playfully squeezed the tubular shape running down his leg.

"I certainly hadn't planned on this when I suggested we get together to clean the pool." Vivian looked in her son's confused eyes and smiled. "I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you, Honey. I just wanted us to do a project together and get in a little bonding. I guess that's what were doing--quite literally. Oh, don't look so serious. They're only a couple of middle-aged boobs. Now let me put my top back on and let's get out and dry off."

William backed away a step as his mom tried to reattach her top only to discover that one of the strings had broken off at the cup. William continued to stare at her globes as if hypnotized by them.

"Looks like an equipment failure here. Too much weight for the old bikini top it seems. Back in the day they supported themselves, but gravity and age are taking their toll." Vivian smiled as her son could not take his eyes off her chest. "Might as well get a good look while you can, you perv. Here, see for yourself. Wanna cop a feel while you're at it?"

Vivian grabbed her son's hands in her own and place one on each breast. "I hadn't planned on getting this personal with my stepson, but we crossed the Rubicon when my top fell off. This is your lucky day! But we did get the pool clean. Call this your reward."

William's eyes were glazed over and glued to his mother's full mounds. Other than a brief feel of a one-time girlfriend's B cup tits, he had never laid his hands on a female's breasts, and these were beyond his wildest dreams.

"Not bad for an old gal, huh. Still pretty firm! OK, that's enough. I don't want you to have a heart attack...or more than likely, pass out from all the blood rushing from your cute little head. But do me a favor? Let's keep this little accident just between us. I don't think your friends need to know that your mom showed her boobs and let you cop a feel. OK? Now let's get a couple of towels."

Vivian removed his hands and kissed William on the cheek before patting his ass and heading for the atrium door to the house. She held the dysfunctional top loosely in her hand and made no attempt to cover her breasts, now bouncing freely with each step. William followed her, his eyes glued on his mom's form, especially her shapely ass. His erection felt like it was about to burst and once inside the house, he raced to the bathroom and locked the door.

Inside the bathroom, he dropped his trunks and started stroking his meat furiously. Within seconds, his cock was shooting sperm into the toilet and over the seat. He looked at himself in the mirror, mildly disgusted that he couldn't control his urges with his mother, but also proud...his cock looked bigger than ever in the reflection before him.

How could anything top this day and the peep show he had last night?

Vivian got out of her wet bottoms and dried herself off. "Things had been going so well today and now this." She wondered how this would affect their relationship. William was her son, but he was also a horny young man who had never treated her like a mother--more like a distant aunt if anything. "Is this incest? Not really, but then what is it?" She had to admit that her performance the previous evening had been surprisingly guilt free, not to mention pleasurable. The "Goat" had performed as advertised, but she still preferred the real thing. And the real thing slept right across the hall from her, although sleeping with her stepson was a whole different thing. Not that he would mind, but what psychological trauma could it possibly inflict after they had both just gone through the grief of losing a husband and father. As it was, William was no doubt beating off regularly with visions of his stepmother as a prompt. In a way, Vivian was proud, but how would this all end?