A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian's years on the stage had not gone to waste. She knew all the moves that men liked, mostly with hip gyrations that showed off her perfect ass. And even though her ass might not be quite as perfect as it was at the age of 21, her movements had lost none of their effectiveness. She twerked and humped her son's cock in ways that would test a seasoned porn star. And if she sensed her son was about to blow another load, she slowed down or even stopped until he could get control again.

"Do you want to do the driving for a bit, Honey. Get on top of me and let's do a little missionary fucking, ok?"

She slid off of William's cock and lay on her back. Her breasts settled to the sides of her rib cage, and she propped them up with both hands. William gripped his prick at the base and worked it back in after a brief struggle to find the entry point.

"You're learning, Sweetie. That's the spot, right at the bottom." She spread her legs wide to give him freer access and with both hands, spread her patch of red pubic hair to expose her clitoris and proceeded to rub it with her fingers as her son stroked his cock in and out of her in a steady rhythm. She was surprisingly flexible for her age and raised her knees until they were by her ears allowing William's thrusts to go even deeper.

"Oh Honey. You're making me feel wonderful. Your cock feels so good. I think I'm going to cum soon. Keep fucking me. You're so deep. I haven't had a cock in me for ages. You feel so good."

With his mother's encouragement, William began pumping his prick into her cunt with a new passion while she bucked and moaned under him. He could tell she was getting close, and then all of a sudden, she raised her hips to meet his and screamed. Her body froze momentarily, and her ass arched off the bed as several sharp waves overtook her. Her cunt let loose a volume of sex cream and she gripped him in both arms and squeezed with surprising strength. That was all it took.

William pushed every inch into her and grabbed his mother's ass as the first spurt of his cum shot into her. Vivian felt his sperm shooting into her.

"Oh, fuck...that's it. Cum with me, Honey. Your cock is so big in me. Fill me up, Sweetie. My God, I'm still cumming. Keep fucking me...just a little more. Fuuuccckkk meeee."

William continued pumping until his cock shrank and slipped out of her on its own. Neither mother nor son spoke for several minutes as they lay in each other's sweaty embrace regaining their breath. Finally, Vivian spoke.

"You're no longer a virgin, Honey. I hope it was as good as you hoped it would be." She kissed him--a motherly kiss followed by a sweet smile.

"Holy shit, Vivian. You wore me out. I don't think I'll ever have a better experience than this, but I definitely want to try."

They both fell asleep minutes later. William woke his mother two more times during the night. He just couldn't get enough of her.