A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and stepson come to an agreement.
4.7k words
4.66
25.6k
49
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
340 Followers

Vivian woke up as if from a strange dream and realized she was not in her own bed. She rubbed her eyes and realized that she was in her stepson's bedroom, and the memory of her seduction of him hit her as she regained full awareness of her surroundings. She looked over her shoulder and saw William's naked back. He was snoring softly.

The growing light coming through the east facing window indicated it was still early, and she propped herself up on one elbow to peek at the radio/alarm on William's nightstand--it was only 5:30 and daylight was just beginning.

The understanding of what she had done also dawned upon her, and a momentary panic set in when she began to weigh the ramifications of a night of sex with her 20-year-old stepson. The tv porn, the wine, and months without sex had been enticement enough, but when she discovered that William was still a virgin, a misplaced motherly motivation tipped the scales.

Just then she also realized that she was sore from their passionate coupling, and she remembered waking up several times with William's hard cock in her. Even though she thought she had drained him after he had cum the second time, he found enough energy to fill her two more times, if she remembered correctly. And what he lacked in experience seemed to be overshadowed by his enthusiasm.

But now what? This had to create serious complications. After all, what she had done was taboo, even if not strictly defined that way. Fucking your son, even if he is your stepson, is not considered kosher in American society. And how would this affect their relationship moving forward? These and other unanswered question made Vivian dizzy with worry.

She quietly slipped out of bed, still totally naked, and tiptoed across the hall to her own bedroom. But she couldn't get back to sleep. Her head was buzzing. Even as sore as she was, the sex was a wonderful diversion, not to mention the first real sex she'd had in nearly a year. Dave's cancer had made sure of that and since his death she had become as celibate as a nun, except for a battery powered sexual aid she guiltily purchased over the internet. It thankfully arrived in a discrete plain brown wrapper.

Sex with William had reawakened her libido, but guilt tempered those feelings. Was this a Pandora's box or a dream come true? William was handsome and teachable, and certainly proved he could please her, even more so than her husband had been able to do based on last night's experience. But at some point it would have to end, and what would that look like?

It was clear that William was giddy about having a big-titted stepmom as a fuck doll. Vivian realized that even though their relationship had had its rocky moments, William would climb mountains for her at this point. Any red-blooded 20-year-old would do the same, especially after losing his virginity to her. But more than that: Vivian was hot as hell even though she was more than twice his age. And she now realized that despite his coldness and anger at times, he had secretly dreamed of her for years. He told her as much as they lay naked in each other's arms.

After weighing the pros and cons of all this and getting nowhere, Vivian decided to get up and make coffee around 7 a.m. She slipped on a robe and slippers and quietly added the coffee and water to the coffee machine. As she waited for it to finish perking, she reasoned that she would have to tell William it was all a horrible mistake and she was sorry, but it just wasn't right for her to have led him on the way she did. She just needed to get it over with.

Around 8 William finally arose and staggered into the kitchen. Vivian was at the sink cleaning up the last of a few dishes and she turned her head to greet him.

"Hi Sweetie. Sit down and I'll pour you some coffee. You look sleepy still. You need a caffeine jolt, I bet."

As she grabbed a cup and filled it, she glanced at him and could see him quickly turn away sheepishly. "Oh, oh," she thought. "He's on a guilt trip. Even more reason for me to just deal with this."

"William, I need to talk to you about last night, Honey. I'm so sorry and I was completely out of line. I don't know what got into me, but it was wrong. I feel so ashamed and as much as I loved it at the time, I know we can't continue like this." She sat next to him and grabbed his free hand in hers. "Can you ever forgive me?"

"Forgive you? For what? Mom...Vivian...you were wonderful. You gave me the greatest gift anyone has ever given me. You gave me yourself. You were the most thoughtful and giving person last night, and I'll never forget it. But I don't want this to end. And I don't think you do either. At least not right now. Listen, I understand how difficult this is and I'm not stupid. But we are two adults at this point, and I love you. As a mom, now, but more than that. I know we can't do this forever and I know it HAS to be a secret, but I have no problem with that. I know you are worried about appearances, but trust me, I will never betray you. At some point we'll probably have to end this, but what is the rush? I love you and you love me. At least I think you do. But I know we'll never be like you and dad. Still, I can make you happy. Until you find something or someone better, I'm thrilled you let me into the most intimate part of your life."

Vivian had never heard a more beautiful compliment, and with tears in her eyes, she kissed him. "Oh, Honey, that is so nice to hear. I just feel so torn. I love what happened between us, and you were wonderful, but I'm afraid you'll just tire of me, or come to hate me. You need to develop relationships with women your age. I only want you to be happy, William."

"Vivian, I know I'll eventually find someone I want to marry and raise a family. And I hope she is just like you. But for now, I want to catch up for all the wasted years I tried to dislike you and for all the wrong reasons. For years I've known you were a wonderful, honest, and open person...everything I admire in a woman, but I couldn't get over the fact that you were replacing my mother whom I could barely remember as time went on. I resented you for that even though I admired your devotion to dad and attempts to be a mother to me while giving me space at the same time. I'm just now realizing what a jerk I was. And I also realize that you are smart, and beautiful, and sexy. But even better, you are a good person who puts family before anything else."

"You are a wonderful young man, William. I know we've struggled in the past, but I also knew that at the root of your anger, you were sensitive and hurting. I'm so glad we are finally able to talk about this. I promise I'll respect whatever you choose to do. We're both still aching from you dad's death, and I hope all this is not an overreaction to that. I'm flattered that you think of me as more than your stepmom. I don't get many compliments anymore, and lately you have made my days happy ones. Not to mention my nights."

She winked at him and kissed him on the lips.

"Better drink your coffee sleepyhead. You look tired. Enough of this serious stuff. Today we get to relax and recuperate from cleaning the pool. And other activities," she added with a grin. There's cereal and yogurt with fresh fruit for breakfast. I'm going to take a hot soak and recuperate from last night."

As Vivian rose to leave the kitchen, William stood and wrapped his arms around her. He held her close and felt her large breasts press into his chest.

"I want you to teach me how to make fantastic love. I'll do whatever you wish. I will be your faithful student, I promise. Anything you want, I will obey. And if things become strained in any way, just tell me and I will back off. All I can think about is you, your beautiful body, and how wonderful it was to make love to you. You are all I think about lately."

Vivian felt a growing protuberance poking into her stomach. She reached inside his pajama bottoms and stroked his thick shaft, already rigid again. She kissed him, open mouthed, the taste of coffee still on his tongue. Finally, they separated, and she looked him in the eye.

"Tell you what, mister. We'll play it by ear. But for now, you'd better let me get in the tub. This big cock of yours wore me out last night, and it's been so long since I've had sex that I'm a little sore down there. I'm going to have to work on my endurance. Meantime, you need to give this big boy a rest for a spell, or I won't be able to walk."

Vivian gave William's cock a final squeeze and headed for a well-deserved hot bath. She had some thinking to do.

Later Vivian lay soaking in a steaming tub covered in sudsy bubbles. The hot water both sapped and refreshed her as every muscle relaxed and softened. Her pussy had likewise responded to the healing bath, and she reached down and gently massaged her labia. She was still tender there but would be fine in another day. Her stepson's enthusiasm and repeated efforts had taken their toll, but at the same time she had experienced real orgasms--something she had missed for ages. Having a real penis instead of a piece of plastic stuffing her pussy had been exciting, but the fact that it was attached to her stepson and increased the excitement appreciably.

She realized that the Rubicon has been crossed. There was no going back. But she would have to set some ground rules. As much as she enjoyed sex, she couldn't have her horny son pawing at her every night. She remembered what it was like to be 20, and men at that age tended to short circuit their brains if a pussy was involved. William got that way just looking at her clothed breasts.

The day passed uneventfully. William was gone for much of the time and Vivian relaxed by the pool and let the sun work its magic. When he finally returned, he found her on a lounger on the patio soaking up the sun in a different two piece than the one she wore to clean the pool. This one had substantial straps to hold up her top and the heavy load it was carrying.

"Hi, Sweetie. Get everything done? Want to join me? It's nice out here. I'm a little sore from yesterday cleaning the pool but it was worth it. The water feels wonderful and my old age aches are starting to go away. My shoulders are stiff though from all that scrubbing, though."

"Yeah, I had some errands to run but no big deal. I'll join you in a minute. Need anything? A beer might be nice, hmmm?"

"That sounds great. Thanks." Vivian lay back and watched her stepson walk into the house. He seemed to have a new sense of confidence now. "Vivian, you are a lucky woman," she said to no one. "You've got a stud in training who would walk on hot coals for you. But you'd better be careful."

William returned minutes later dressed in his swim trunks and carrying a small cooler in one hand and a bottle of lotion in the other. He sat next to her and pulled two icy bottles from the cooler and twisted the tops off.

"What's that?"

"Baby oil for sore shoulders. How about a shoulder massage? I'm told I'm an expert."

"By whom? The little devil on your shoulder? This isn't just an opportunity to fondle your mother, is it?" Vivian assumed a look of mock scolding.

"I resemble that remark. But no, I'm just here to help. First things first, though, let's have a beer while they are still icy." William clinked bottles with his mom and took a big swig.

"It's nice getting closer to you, William. With your dad gone it's been lonely. For both of us I imagine. And I've been thinking about this new phase...about a few "ground rules" of sorts." She paused as if in thought for a few seconds. "As we talked about earlier, if either one of us wants to move on, it's a done deal. No arguments or pleading. As hard as that may be, we each must honor it."

"Agreed."

"Secondly, I enjoy the intimacy, but I'm not a spring chicken and you are in the prime of your life. For either one of us, no means no."

"Agreed. I promise. Scouts honor." William held up three fingers in a mock scout oath.

"That was easy. And having said that, I will tell you that you don't need to lock yourself in your bedroom, unless of course that is what you want. If you feel an overwhelming urge and I'm not giving you negative signals, I'll welcome you to my bed. Which reminds me...we are still keeping our separate bedrooms, at least for the time being. This whole setup is a bit weird for me and, at least for the time being, I'd feel better that way. That doesn't mean we can't share a bed if the mood strikes. But the rest of the time I want my own room. A woman has to have some privacy, even from her son."

"Oh, and one final thing. I know we've talked about this before, but no one, and I mean no one, can find out about this. This is our secret and stays that way to the grave.

"Again, no worries. I completely agree with everything you've said. This all sounds too good to be true. And as I said before, you are in charge and can change the rules at any time. I want you to feel good about this. And speaking of feeling good, how about that massage? Finish your beer and flatten the chaise so you can lie on your stomach, and I will work my magic."

Vivian took a swallow and did as William asked. She lay face down on the cushions and stretched her arms over her head. William scooted in and after rubbing some oil between his palms, began kneading his mother's neck and shoulders.

"Wow, you've definitely got some knots here. This may take a while so just relax. Let me know if I get too forceful."

"Mmmm, that feels wonderful. Painful, but also wonderful. You DO have magic fingers."

William worked over the problem areas until he felt the tensions begin to disappear. Vivian became a relaxed puddle of tissue in his hands. As he worked lower, he worked around her top straps until, finally, Vivian reached around and unhooked her back strap and slid the shoulder straps off until her back was one smooth field of flesh giving her son unfettered access. Her large breasts bulged out the sides of her rib cage and he gently caressed them from time to time.

Vivian relished the attention her son was giving her, and his massage was exciting her in other areas as well. The occasional caresses to the sides of her breasts sparked a familiar excitement. She pushed herself up on her elbows and turned her head with an mischievous smile.

"I think my back and shoulders are good, but why don't you let me turn over so you can do my front and even me out?"

And with that, Vivian rolled over and set the bra top on the table next to her.

"Lugging these babies around is work, but a chest massage might be nice. Would you mind?"

"Not at all. In fact, I was hoping you might want that."

Vivian offered her son a silky smile as she lay on her back. Her large globes settled to her sides, and she propped them between her arms, so they sat on top of her chest.

"You have the most beautiful breasts, Vivian. You have no idea how many times I've dreamed of this...of them." William placed a hand on each orb and gently kneaded them, squeezing them and lightly pinching the eraser sized nubs."

"Mmmm...that feels fantastic. I love to have my breasts fondled and kissed. If only we could have gotten to this point months ago, I would have avoided lots of frustration. Oh, Honey, yes, feel free to kiss my nipples like that and even suck on them. I used to think my big nipples were too big, but it seems that they are very popular, at least in your family. You must think your mother is a slut from the way I'm talking, but please don't. It's just that I love having a young, handsome man pleasuring me since it has been such a long dry spell. Oh, yes. Right there. That's a direct line to my brain. If I wasn't so sore, I'd be begging you for more, but I think I need to give my delicate little pussy a rest."

William looked up from suckling her mounds and hesitated before finally asking, "Vivian...will you teach me how to eat pussy...sorry...how to perform cunnilingus. I mean...I know the basics but tell me what you like...what every woman wants. I want to learn to please you in every way possible.

Vivian reached up and kissed her son. "That's so sweet, William. And if you really mean it, that's something that all men don't necessarily enjoy, but women do...and I certainly do. Even though I'm sore, if you are gentle, I would love it if you would like to try it. You'll just have to be soft with me."

William's smile said it all. He nuzzled his mother's breasts, then slowly moved down to her belly button and continued downward, sliding her bikini bottoms off in the process.

"Right here? Oh, my goodness, what if somebody saw us?"

"No one is going to see us with a 6-foot privacy fence and besides, our neighbors are a long way from our house. They couldn't hear you if you screamed bloody murder. And I hope you do."

William slid the bottoms off her feet and gently spread his mother's legs apart. Her trimmed patch of pubic hair beckoned him. He had, of course, seen his mother's pussy the previous evening, but that was by lamplight. Now he was inches from it in broad daylight. And the sight of her neatly trimmed delta intoxicated him. He pressed his face to her muff and inhaled.

"You smell like bubble bath. Tell me what to do."

"Oh, Honey, there's not much you can do to mess this up, but the key is to be gentle. Just use your tongue and leave your fingers out of it, at least to start. My clitoris is extremely sensitive, and that's the key. Some men think they need to replace their penis with two or even three fingers in a woman, but the tongue is the most gratifying part of cunnilingus. First lick all around the clitoris, up and down my labia...just to tease me...yes, just like that. The flat part of your tongue is soft and soothing, and that also allows you to taste a woman's pussy. That's the part that some men dislike, but a good partner enjoys the taste and smell, assuming the woman is clean. That's why cunnilingus is wonderful after a bath or a shower. Ohhh...yes, just like that."

"You have a beautiful pussy. And you DO taste wonderful."

"I have loose skin that protrudes from my inner labia and covers my clitoris. More so than most women. You can nibble and gently tug on that with your lips...just your lips...no teeth. Umm, there...you are making me dizzy, Honey. And you can use your hands to spread my labia as you lick and nibble. You might even insert your tongue inside me...not too far...just tease me with it. The deeper parts are saved for later with your big cock, but we're going to avoid that for now and just concentrate on using your mouth."

William was getting into it now. He looked up with a grin on his face, his mouth and lips glazed with his mother's juices. He continued his lingual ministrations for some time as his mother encouraged him and moaned pleasure over his slurping sounds. By now she had grabbed the back of his head and massaged his scalp while he feasted on her cunt. As she began to feel the first tremors of an orgasm forming, she pulled his head into her groin and increased her praise of his performance.

On his own, William tried something he had seen in porn videos. He pushed his mother's thighs up and back so that her knees were pressed back, and her ass was exposed. He lowered his head and eyeing the tiny star of her ass, he licked it. It tasted almost sweet, with a hint of bubble bath there as well. Vivian's reaction was immediate. She jerked at the sudden invasion and then moaned aloud.

"Oh my god, William. I was afraid to tell you about that spot. Women are especially sensitive there, as well, Sweetie. That feels wonderful. You are going to make me cum, Honey. Keep doing what you are doing. You are such a wonderful lover and a quick learner."

With her encouragement, he now moved his tongue slowly back and forth from his mother's anus to her clitoris. Vivian responded by reaching down and spreading her cheeks apart. As her orgasm began to work its way from her brain to her vagina, she began breathing hard and uttering tiny squeals of gratification which turned into moans of praise. Suddenly a wave of pleasure overcame her, and she let loose with a loud cry as her body jerked in recurrent spasms. William responded by inserting just the tip of his tongue in her pulsating anus. At the same time, Vivian's pussy erupted in a sticky climax, covering Williams already shiny face in pussy juice. He continued to slowly lick his mother's love nest until she begged him to stop. Finally, her body began to calm down, and he slid up and nestled his glistening face between her breasts. There were both breathing hard for several minutes before returning to normal.

Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
340 Followers
12