A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Honey. That was unbelievable. I'd love to do the same for you, but you have wasted me. I don't know if I've ever had an orgasm quite like that, but I hope it's not the last one I'll ever experience. If it is, I've died and gone to heaven at least once."

"No worries. I'm just happy you liked it. I love making you happy. And I enjoyed it, too. Not as much as getting to stuff my penis in you, but almost as good. Now, how about we just relax and have another beer?"

William reached into the cooler and pulled out two more bottles. His mother raised the back of her lounger, so she was sitting up, completely naked, her face glowing and her nipples now red and swollen. William returned to his lawn chair next to her and toasted her, smiling.

"I'd better get some clothes on before I'm spotted by a plane flying over us."

"Naw, just relax for a while. I like looking at you. You are a goddess in my eyes."

"Then you better drop those trou, Mister. I'm not sitting here naked by myself."

William laughed and stood, dropping his swim trunks to the ground. "There. Is that better?"

"Hubba, hubba. Check out THAT bod!" She stared at his groin where his thick cock stood at half-mast. And check out that flagpole. it's still semi erect. You are incorrigible. It's like your brain is in your penis." She shook her head as if disgusted. "Come over here for a sec."

William stepped over to his stepmom's side and stood in front of her. His swollen penis hung at a 45-degree angle, and Vivian wrapped her hand around it and stroked it a few times.

"I shouldn't do this, but one good turn deserves another. This fat weapon of yours needs to take a break, but the least I can do is a little fellatio, to use the proper term. I bet I can get you to cum in under two minutes. Just let me set this beer down."

And with that, Vivian wrapped her full lips around her son's cock and stroked his shaft with one hand while she kneaded his balls with the other. She wasted no time and began sucking the fat shaft as if it was a small straw in a thick milkshake. Her cheeks hollowed with the force of her sucking, and she only let up to lick and kiss the plum sized glans.

William couldn't believe what he was watching. His naked mother was giving him the blowjob of a lifetime in their back yard, and try as he might to hold back, he knew he was going to blow a wad in her mouth in short order. He squinted his eyes shut and tried to think of anything other than what was happening, but when she started encouraging him to cum in her mouth, it was all over. He looked down as her heavy breasts bounced and swayed with her efforts, and her mouth stretched over his now rock-hard penis. This was different than the blowjob she had given him the night before. That one was slow and sensual. This one was all business and working as quickly as predicted.

"Oh, fuck, mom! I can't hold it!" And just like that, he tightened his butt muscles and let loose. He grunted a profanity as a stream of cum left his balls and exploded into his mother's waiting mouth. At the same time both mother and son realized what had just happened. He had called her "mom;" something he had rarely done, and it made his orgasm even more intense as it highlighted the fact that this carnal act was taboo.

Vivian pumped his cock with her fist and tried to swallow all his semen, but some of it dribbled out the side of her mouth and down her hand. When he finally stopped squirting, she removed his cock from her mouth and kissed the head before licking any residual sperm from her hand and his shrinking cock.

"I bet that wasn't even two minutes. Either you are easy, or I'm that good!" She smiled and wiped some residual cum from her lips with a finger. "That should hold you for a while, hmmm?"

William staggered back to his lawn chair and collapsed, out of breath.

"It was like I had no control over my body. Jesus, that was wild. I won't ask where you learned that skill, but I'm thankful that you did."

"A lady never reveals her secrets." Vivian winked at him. "But it's starting to cool down and we'd better get some clothes on before the peeping Toms come out of the woodwork. We're pressing our luck. Let's go in and relax before fixing dinner, OK? Sex for today is over."

She picked up her beer and two-piece but didn't bother to put it on before walking quickly to the atrium doors and into the house. William watched her until she disappeared before he put on his trunks.

"I am the luckiest guy on earth," he thought. But in the back of his mind, he worried that maybe it was too good to be true.

12