All Comments on 'A Mother's Dozen Ch. 06'

by VMan_4eva

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
....

Wat about chapter 7

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ten ??? C'mon.Enough.

Ten.cmon.Enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is an excellent author who's 20 years old

He's created some well thought-out characters, especially Johnny and his mother. Mom is a cock-hungry cunt, and the cocks she's hungry for are her own boys' cocks. This is the sort of mom lots of boys'd love to have. I think the highly talented author was hard when he was writing this series, he probably shot a few nice healthy loads while he was at it. VMan has a marvelously dirty mind, keenly focused on motherfucking. My view is that that's the most exciting form of fucking there is--a boy sticking his young prick up his own mother's mommy-hole and blowing his young balls up the same cunt he came out of. Johnny's real good at that--mom's practically in love with his big prick--and now Johnny's done what plenty of boys dream of doing. He's fucked a baby up his own mother's twat. He's a lad bursting with boyish pride, his balls have produced a new life in his own mother's belly. It doesn't get any better than that.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

Loved the stories so far...looking forward to the nxt six chapters. Hopefully your inspiration will come soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

Plz give us more soon

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
unfinished

damn. even one more part would have sufficed.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

In real life, I have no problem with mutually consensual incest between adults. With that said I need to make the following comments: (1) From a psychological and psychiatric standpoint, I am uncertain about this story. I honestly feel sorry for Cindy. (2) Why none of the sons pick up on her emotional swings during the past 10 years is unknown. (3) Finally, none of the son seemed to really care/love Cindy. She appears as more of a sex toy as opposed to a female human being.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous