All Comments on 'A Mother's Dream'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I cannot WAIT to read of the long, hard Fuck that Alex is going to give his horny mother. Yes Alex, FUCK HER HARD... FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH YOUR HARD COCK DEEP IN THAT HAIRY MOMMY PUSSY UNTIL YOU CANT TAKE ANYMORE AND SHOOT YOUR LOAD OF WARM SON CUM DEEP INSIDE OF HER.

glaizer206glaizer206about 3 years ago

should have had an ending

ColonelRebColonelRebabout 3 years ago

I look forward to reading the continuation of this awesome story.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

1/2 a story? Not cool.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Too much teasing, and no payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Alex should have gotten naked before going into his mother's room. Then he could have gotten between her legs, pulled out the vibrator and stuck his hard cock in her pussy. She wouldn't have been able to stop him from fucking her to orgasm. Then as Arlene was screaming Alex's name, he'd be going, "Oh fuck mom, I love your pussy, If I'd have only known sooner that you were imagining you were fucking me, I'd have been pounding your pussy and sucking on your nipples like the earth was coming to an end!!"

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

So far this is pretty good, but it see s as though it is turning into a D/S, incest story.

Alex is an ass that only cares about getting his rocks off.

Oh well, thanks for sharing this story with us.

FrodovFrodovalmost 3 years ago

Not that the story isn’t compelling or holds one's imagination… but at times it’s hard to follow the transition between mom's fantasies and the actual events. Oh I was able to figure it out and continue with the story, but it kind of takes you out of the moment… out of the story… as you back up and decipher and re read the breaks and transitions.

Otherwise… very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

There should be a page 3 not another chapter. I usually skip your stories because you always make them cheap some way. Crap in your stories is NOT erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous