A Mother's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


"What our mother needs is --" Judy said at last, letting her voice fade into silence.

They giggled, and together they finished Judy's sentence: "A good fuck!"

They began to laugh hysterically, trying to stifle their gleeful giggles, but barely succeeding. It was all so outrageous and wicked, but they had said the words together, and now it was right out there in the open. Their mother needed a good fuck. They had agreed on it. And now it was easy for Judy to tell Alex about the plan she had, how she and her boy friend would go somewhere tomorrow night, and how Alex would come back to the house to seduce their mother.

Even as she was spilling out the plan to her somewhat uneasy but attentive brother, his hand had again gone between her legs and she had opened her knees to let him play with her pussy. She gasped as she felt his touch against her stiffening clitoris, and she spread her legs still wider. She reciprocated instantly, her hand going to the front of his pajamas and finding his cock pushing up at the thin material.

"Take your pajamas off, baby brother!" she whispered, her eyes still fixed heatedly on his. Judy was born 15 minutes ahead of Alex, and she often kidded him about it.


Alex withdrew his hand from Judy's warm cunt. He undid the buttons along the front of his pajama shirt and let his tool pop out. Again they stared at each other for a long moment, their eyes magnetized by passion.

She saw his hugely erect penis and couldn't restrain a happy giggle. She reached for the cock, felt it ooze sticky liquid into her palm as she stroked it. Her brother lay flat on his back, and she crawled up beside him while continuing to hold his penis. She kissed him. It was a wet, tongue kiss that conveyed to him exactly how horny she really felt. Judy couldn't remember ever feeling so turned on. It always got her excited when she touched her brother's stiff penis, but tonight the thought of Alex fucking his mother made her especially horny.


She squeezed his cock harder and moved up and down against his leg with wilder determination. She wanted to fuck herself against her brother's thigh, fuck fast and furious until she came.


"I'm so hot! Alex, can you feel how hot I am!" she murmured into his open mouth.

He responded by looping his hips madly off the mattress, fucking up at her clutching hand.

She was going crazy with the feel of his penis touching between her legs.. As she squeezed along the thick trunk of his cock, she felt the crown bulging out against the swollen lips of her sensitized vulva.

She felt more of his precum escape onto her fingers as she pressed hard.

"Let's do it, Sis!" he whined.

She pulled her mouth back from his and stared into his pleading eyes.

"I can't," she gasped. "It's not right ... you're my brother!"

"I can't wait! Please!"

She repositioned her body without really thinking about it. She slid up several inches and loosened the firm downward pressure of her hand against Alex's penis. Once again, the head of his cock brushed the puffed-out folds of her vulva, as a surge of lust swept up her spine.

She was almost beyond control now. "Just around the outside! I'll let you rub it around the outside of my pussy!"

But Alex was too aroused to compromise. He twisted his hips in an effort to jam his penis into his sister's overheated channel. His wrists were tight against the backs of her thighs, his fingers holding the lips of her pussy wide open.

His sperm spilled out of her pussy in a hot river, gushing down over her thighs and his testicles, soaking the sheets. And she continued to climax right along with him, her mind oblivious to everything but sex as she made stiff, jittery movements with her hips and blurted out her passion in throaty sobs. She clenched her buttocks around his probing thumbs and howled in pleasure as his fingers played around the edges of her throbbing cunt where the juices spilled out.

* * *

Arlene thought she'd heard strange noises coming from Alex's room, but she was too wound up in her own lust to investigate.

Her dirty little fantasy was recurring, causing her to drive her fingers powerfully into her aroused vagina as she rolled between the sheets. She couldn't help herself. It was happening again and she couldn't stop it.

"Alex!" she whispered hoarsely, fingering her juicy crack. "Fuck me, Alex! Fuck me!"

Chapter 6

Arlene tried to pretend her husband was merely away on business, but her mind refused to be tricked. She felt empty and lonely.

Arlene was in bed. It was eight at night, and both Alex and Judy were at a party. The fact that her children were partying on Monday night with classes tomorrow struck Arlene as odd. But Judy had been especially sweet and thoughtful ever since she got home from the lab this afternoon. It would have been awkward for Arlene to have objected when her daughter had mentioned the party tonight at dinner.

Arlene's hand had seemed to slip between her thighs of its own accord. Realizing she was beginning to masturbate, she yanked her hand away and flushed the image of Judy and an unknown lover from her brain. What's the matter with me? she scolded mentally. Thinking about her own daughter like that. And ... and enjoying it.

No sooner had Alex and Judy gone out the door than she'd stripped, got into her housecoat and flopped onto the bed.

Her fingers danced up under the hem of her housecoat, going directly to the ultra-slick, distended lips of her cunt.

Quivering tremors of excitement shot through her. Her legs opened automatically as she rolled onto her back again. The tip of one wiggling finger stabbed the cunt's threshold, the hot flesh lubricating the invading digit. Arlene groaned hotly. She rocked on her hips. Her other hand went quickly to join the first. Several fingers now teased the flaps of her vulva. She fucked up at her fingers, breathing heavily, squirming.

She knew she had no control. She was going to make herself come again, just like always. She was going to fingerfuck herself again because she couldn't help it. She loved fingering her hairy swamp.

The front door slammed.

"Damn it!" Arlene moaned, and for several seconds she made no move to get off the bed. She merely continued to fondle her gooshing pussy, shoving the vibrator up her passage as deep as it would go.

Her muscles twitched and fluttered, her thighs rippling as she stretched and relaxed, stretched, relaxed. The sensations were unbelievably intense, and she had to come. She had to.

She heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Oh, damn!" she almost shouted. She rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up, her brain dizzy and confused. Reluctantly, she switched off the vibrator and, pulling the slick object out of her vagina and placing it beneath her pillow, she stood up.

Her legs were shaky. She adjusted her housecoat and staggered out of the bedroom, down the hall.

"Who is it?" Her voice was hollow and annoyed.

"Alex," came the reply.

She could hardly look him in the eye as he stood in the hallway. She felt guilty. She had used the mental image of her son while she made herself come. That was ugly, dirty, unnatural. How could she ever look Alex in the eyes with this terrible deep secret gnawing at her?

"I decided not to go out. I wanted to stay home and maybe we could hang out ..."

Arlene felt herself getting more aroused. Watching Alex was turning her on, and she tried to fight it. She'd imagined herself with Alex, and his nearness when she was close to an orgasm made her embarrassed.

Her mind conjured up the lewd image of her and Alex tangling naked on the bed. She pictured herself fucking Alex, bucking around like some cheap gutter whore.

In her fantasy, he was in the room with her.

"Open your legs," he said firmly. "Show me your pussy ..."

He moved to the foot of the bed and stared at her. Arlene slowly opened her legs, revealing her wet garden of pleasure to his hot gaze. Alex undressed as he watched her obey him.

"Wider," he said excitedly. "Spread your pussy wide open for me!"

Arlene spread her legs some more. She could feel the lips of her cunt separate. Her juice seemed to be gushing full force from her hole.

"Use your hands. Spread the lips so I can see the inside."

Arlene was fully under his domination, unable to resist even if she had wanted to. No one had ever made her display herself this way. She felt absolutely wanton and depraved as she responded to his commands. Using just the tips of her fingers, she slowly pulled the labia of her cunt as far apart as they would go.

Alex stared into the pink, hair-fringed maw of cunt flesh. His tongue ached to touch the inner treasures she was displaying to him. He licked his lips, his breathing shallow.

"Play with your pussy. Do it -- whatever you do when you get yourself off."

Arlene had never masturbated in front of anyone, not even another woman. His words seared her mind, made her respond without question.

The middle finger of her right hand found her swollen clitoris. Two fingers of her left hand delved into her cunt hole. Both hands began working at the same time. She wanted badly to cum; wanted to bring on that glorious feeling of orgasm. For herself. For him. For the whole fucking world!

She wriggled around until she got back against the headboard. Then she stared directly into his eyes and opened her legs wider. She tipped her cunt up, pushing her pudendum higher, exposing herself to his full view.

Her fingers worked in and out of her cunt hole, while Alex watched. Arlene's eyes burned with lust as her fingers worked faster and faster. Her face flushed deeply. Her tits heaved and shook. Her hips undulated in rhythm with her finger-fucking motions.

Her voice was husky with emotion when she spoke. "Is your penis getting hard? Do you like it when I do this for you?" She told him what she desired. " Take your cock in your hand. Play with it while you watch me jack off. I'll come for you if that's what you want ..."

"Yeah ..." he muttered, staring at her pink cunt flesh and now frantic fingers.

He hefted his prick in one hand. It had grown quite hard as he watched his hot mom maul her pink, pulpy flesh. He gripped his cock and started slowly sliding his foreskin up and down the shaft.

Arlene smiled and moved the fingers on her clit just a little faster.

She pulled her fingers out of her cunt, then shoved them back in again, hard. She knew what it was going to feel like when Alex crammed his cock up there. The thought made her even more excited. Two fingers probed between the swollen lips of her cunt, moving rapidly in and out of her tight hole. Soon, real soon, only a few more seconds, and she would give him the sight he wanted.

"I'm going to come, now," she announced hoarsely. "It's here! Alex! I'm coming for you!"

She suddenly groaned as her orgasm began. Her voice got louder and louder as she came harder and harder.

Alex watched as her hands caressed her clit and pumped her cunt. Her body shook, her eyes rolled back in her head, then she lost control of herself and bounced spastically on the bed.

"You have such a nice pussy," he told her. "I like the thick hair around it, and the way the thick inner lips protrude. That makes a pussy look so much juicer."

"Don't tell me you just want to look at it," she whispered teasingly. "Do you think one orgasm is enough for me!"

A minute later she was on her back, centered on the king-size mattress, her housecoat open down the front, her hands slipping down across her belly. There was no reasoning left in her. She had to finish herself now.


She rubbed hotly around the edges of her cunt, her fingers dancing and fluttering as both hands worked in tandem to excite every nerve cell.

She tried to quiet her breathing, but the task was impossible. Her hot breath was coming in swift, forceful gasps, tiny moans of passion escaping from between her tightly clenched teeth. The index finger of her right hand went into her vagina, first as deep as the middle knuckle, then all the way. She made a sweeping, stirring motion with the finger, round and round until she couldn't stand it any longer. Then she began to stroke briskly in and out while her thumb applied off-and-on pressure just below her engorged clit button.

"Mmmm!" she purred. "Oh, mmmm, oh, oh!"

Her left hand was fanned out on her groin, two fingers spreading the top of her cunt lips wide. Then she removed that hand from her lower belly and fumbled under the pillow above her head. She extracted the vibrator, flicked it on, and brought it without hesitation to the lips of her hot, creamy cunt. She touched the rounded end to her clitoris, almost leaping up off the bed because of the excruciating pleasure.

She whimpered aloud. She hoped that Alex wouldn't mind the humming of the vibrator or her hot, ceaseless moaning. She passed the vibrator from her left hand to her right. With the latter, she worked the instrument into her pulsating cunt. She spread her legs wide and arched off the bed again and again, laboring toward the climax which seemed so vital to her.

She lunged, hissing great sobs, perspiration beginning to shine on her body, wetting the housecoat which was open and hanging to her sides. One hand busied itself by brushing across her hot nipples, kneading the rubbery hills of her breasts, violently pushing at the sexually tingling flesh.

Chapter 7

Alex was no fool and he had a pretty good idea what she'd just been up to. She was disheveled, and panting like crazy. Her eyes were glazed over. She was flushed and perspiring. And the real clincher was her hands. Her fingers were glistening and coated over with a clear, sticky substance.

Yes, Alex guessed right away that Arlene had been masturbating when he came back home. He decided it was going to make his seduction a whole lot easier.

He couldn't help noticing the way Arlene's breasts pushed against her housecoat. Every time he cast a glance at her, she was looking directly at him. But each time, she quickly, timidly shifted her glance just as soon as their eyes met. She must have been even hotter than he'd guessed she was, because she suddenly had excused herself, saying she had been interrupted in her nap and was returning to bed. No sooner had she got into her bedroom than Alex had tiptoed down the hall to her door and listened. Soon there came harsh gasps, murmurs, groans. Then the bed creaked. Alex supposed the humming sound was some kind of vibrator.

"Ughhhh" came a strangled sob from the bedroom.

Alex tiptoed back to the closed door to Arlene's bedroom. He crouched and listened.

Through the door filtered the woman's hot sounds. "Mmmm! Mmmmfff! Oh, God! God, oh, oh, oh!"

The bed was creaking so loudly Alex was mesmerized. It was almost musical, the creaking bedsprings mingling with her hot gasps and the faint buzz of what Alex judged to be a vibrator.

His cock was surging up and out, pressing against his pants, nearly erect now. He wanted to see his mom. He wanted to get a glimpse of her face and body as she struggled toward orgasm. Should he crack the door open? Did he dare? Would she notice? Probably not. She was too excited. Besides, if she did notice, it wouldn't matter. Alex was going to make his move to her soon anyway.

Slowly he reached for the door knob and turned it. Then he pushed in. A narrow crack formed through which he could see into the bedroom. But he couldn't see the bed. The door opened at the wrong angle. Then he noticed the mirror, and it was positioned perfectly. The reflected image of the masturbating mother was clear, the bedside lamp supplying just the right amount of light to cast an erotic gleam over her body.

She was certainly a sight. Her housecoat was wide open, flared beneath her like a cape, only her arms covered by the material. Her legs were drawn back against her breasts, her thighs spread apart so she had easy access to her vagina. One of her hands kneaded her breasts wildly while the other held the vibrator deep within her cunt. Her pussy juices were smeared all over her inner thighs, and the sheet beneath her was stained with her passion flow. Her movements were frantic. She rocked back and forth, doing the first third of a backward somersault again and again.

Deep gurgling groans came from within her. Then she was spitting out words, words that startled her son who crouched in the doorway and peeked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Oh, baby!" she blurted. "Fuck me! Yes, it's so wrong! Fuck me! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck me, Alex, I need it! I'm going to come! Alex, oh, Alex! Fuck!"

Alex's fully erect penis now thrust painfully within the confines of his trousers. He couldn't believe what he'd just heard. His mother was thinking of him while she impaled herself. She was pretending she was fucking him. Shit, this is going to be easy! he thought.

He watched as her leg muscles tighten and pump. She groaned deeper, and he knew she was getting closer. This was the perfect time.

She was irrational, and she made no effort now to control herself. She didn't try to expunge the image of Alex from her delirious mind. The vibrator was tremoring relentlessly inside her drenched privates. She became wilder and wilder, one hand playing havoc with her tingling breasts while the other anchored the vibrator. She brought her legs up, doubled, and pressed her knees almost against her tits. She nearly somersaulted backward. Then she began an insane, rhythmic rocking.

Words and garbled moans escaped her lips. Finally she was almost coming, and she ranted, "Oh, baby! Fuck me! I'm going to come! Alex, oh, Alex! Fuck!"

Her legs quivered. Her stomach trembled. She was sliding toward her climax, her brain numb. And then ...

God, she thought, there's someone in the room!

Even as this ominous truth blanketed her brain, Arlene continued to writhe. Instead of immediately halting all movement, her fingering of her breasts and vagina began to taper off slowly until finally she was able to remain relatively still - the vibrator still humming deep in her vagina - and turn toward the unknown intruder.

It was Alex. The boy she had just pretended was fucking her now stood two feet from her bed, a smoky lust in his eyes.

She should have felt rage, but she felt nothing of the sort. The blood swirled like a tornado inside her head. She wanted to faint.

She'd been caught. Caught. Caught.

A grown woman. Playing with herself. And her son gaping down at her, staring at the vibrator that still buzzed within her vagina. God! she thought. Don't let this be real! But it was real, terribly, unchangeably real - and she felt like dying.

She had been on the verge of coming, and now her lust seemed to be frozen right on the edge of orgasm. She was neither cooling off nor getting hotter. Her joy button went right on throbbing. But her brain would have no part of her sexual excitement. All she could think about was the ugly trauma that confronted her.

Her legs lowered and came to rest on the mattress. The vibrator slipped halfway out of her cunt, still buzzing.

She drew her thighs together, and somehow had the presence of mind to reach down and flick off the vibrator. She tore the instrument from her vagina and threw it asides if this ridiculous gesture could help make things right again. She began buttoning her housecoat, hardly realizing what she was doing, putting the top button in the wrong hole.

He stood over her, a partial smile on his lips.

Arlene's thoughts had no consistency, they merely floated around in her brain. She felt only shock and guilt and distress. A horrible, creeping shame swept over her. It was worse than a nightmare.

She finally managed to fit the last button into a buttonhole. Her housecoat was uneven, but at least it was on - at least Alex couldn't stare at her nudity any more.

She looked away from him, her eyes open and fixed on the ceiling. If she remained perfectly still, if she said nothing, perhaps he would slip out of the room and go away. Perhaps he would leave her alone to suffer.

This hope was quickly shattered.

"What's goin' on, Mom?" His voice was cocky, assured, so unlike the normally polite way he spoke to her.

12