All Comments on 'A Mother's Duty'

by randydaughterreborn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lier

He’s a conniving little ass and a lier. I guess that says it all,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
unpleasant people

I don't like these people!

DohcdaveDohcdaveabout 6 years ago
Shared Happiness?

When Mom’s happy, everyone’s happy-

hornacekhornacekabout 6 years ago
???

" No matter how many times I touch a man's penis, I can never get over how rock solid and hot it is"

I don't know the author's gender, but I don't think they've touched very many penises.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
I didn't really care,for these people.

While the mother obviouly loved her son, she let him walk all over her. He lied to her and treated her like shit. I felt sorry for the dad and the mom too, actually.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 6 years ago
Brat!

I didn't care for these characters at all. Damien is a spoiled brat that used sex with his mom to get what he wanted. And the mother was just about as bad. The agreement was sex in exchange for staying home. When he moved out that should've negated the arrangement but mom kept it going. Nope, didn't like it and only was able to give this a 3. Sorry.

sexymeupsexymeupover 4 years ago
pissed

your writing is ok, but I didn't like the storyline, the son is a drunken piece of shit that is perverted and wants sex with his mom by blackmailing her into incest so she would keep him from moving out. then he still goes and moves out anyway after he got what he wanted, he didn't give a shit how his mom felt. My first thought was to kick his ass out of the car when he pulled his dick out, make him walk the rest of the way home and then tell him when he got home to pack his shit and get out and she should tell the hubby why she was kicking him out. He clearly didn't give a damn about if he hurt his family or not. He did not deserve to be part of their family, they should have disowned him and cut off any money he got from them and let him go mooch off his friends. Sorry, only 1 star for the storyline.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Well...

I sorta agree with sexmeup but, but given the mother view kicking him out was not going to happen, but when he announced he was moving out... that's where the story lost me. When she realized that she was just a piece of ass to him, she should have gone ballistic. A caring mother willing to do ANYTHING to keep her son at home and all he does is use her, lie to her, and then discards her, her love, her " sacrifices " , her wishes, and moves out anyway? Then, to make matters worse he suggests she can still be his secret side piece? I can't see any form of reality where she not only forgives him the way she does but is still her sons whore 6 years later.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I liked it until where he moved out anyway. She should've gone ballistic, slap him in the face and call him out for what he was doing: acting nice to get his way. Cut him off and have him see how much his friends would like a roommate who can't contribute.

1*

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

I think Damien really used his mother for sex, then moved out anyway. Since it was a three-bedroom apartment Damien moved into, I'm sure his roommates heard him fucking his mom from vocal pleasure, especially when she's coming hard.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Come on mom, this was your opportunity to really make some changes in Damian. You should have turned Damian into your sex slave. You could have had him kneeling before you, massaging and worshiping your feet, kissing and tonguing your asshole, and performing various acts of oral sex on you. The control you would exert on him would have caused him to shape up and remain at home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandydaughterreborn@randydaughterreborn
(RETIRED FROM WRITING AS OF MAY 2018) Australian author. Early 30s. Feminist. Not single, so don't hit on me. But please do tell me if you enjoyed my stories, or not - I am open to *constructive* criticism. I try to have realistic characters in my stories - well, as realisti...