All Comments on 'A Mother's Duty'

by motherlylove

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
Well what does one say after that.

I do want more though. Any chance of that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's Off The Pill Time

for Mommy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

seems she was remembering being molested by her dad as a girl there at the end. now get dad out of the picture so they can go on

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Good story for a first try. The mom looked too one dimensional, and everything happens probably a little too fast, but it was a decent read. I'm looking forward to read more of your works. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
nice

I usually don't read 3 page stories with multiple fuck sessions, preferring the shorter stroke stories instead, but im glad I stuck with this one. well written, believable, and great dialogue and sex action. I love how the mother progressed from a religious prude to an incestuous slut as the story unfolded. great job.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 12 years ago

What a way for someone to grow up. Nicely done. Everyone should have a mother like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Excellent story, very horny. I liked the slightly unusual twist to this, it kept it different from the usual mother-fucking tales. Robbie should now think about breeding his mother.

mikeywazomikeywazoabout 12 years ago

I would love to see more of this. One of the best stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Excellent story ! One of the best i've ever read :-)

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000about 12 years ago
A perfect story

Perhaps the start to a perfect series. I would like to see a few more chapters of this, especially with the possible deja vu becoming repressed memories. Looking forward to more soon.

Phantom1925Phantom1925about 12 years ago
Very Impressed!

Probably the BEST Mother/Son story by a first-time author.

xtabooxtemptationsxxtabooxtemptationsxabout 12 years ago
keep it cumming

That was fantastic! I love the direction it seems to be going with the repressed memories. With not only the thrill of the incest and the addition of role-playing there are so many possiblities for these lovers. Will the husband discover them? Perhaps it will reinvigorate his sex drive? Hopefully the husband would want to join in. Maybe he'll reestablish his control and even dominate his son as well? Or possibly the cuckolded father will submit to his son's dominance. I can't wait for more!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Fantastic and a very erotic story.

I really loved how she was so submissive and how she rationalized that it was alright to be fucking her son.

How she had to take care of the men in her family.

A great story

Thanks for the good read.

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
being a slut for son

great story A MOTHER'S DUTY do hope there another part or parts of this very exciting story great writing so now on the the next parts of this erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wife duty change

It is obvious that there is a wife's duty change from loving and caring stay at home wife to a whoring mother for a son, Mother nor son have any respect for the husband/father/provider in the home. If the duty to a husband is to the point that the wife can not respect him by going behind his back and having sex with his son, the two assholes (mother and son) should leave and provide food and shelter for each other. The reason the husband is not having sex with his whore wife is from his working hard to provide for the two assholes and her not offerring herself to him in her submissive role. Not as good as you and all these other great readers and writers think. Think about it.

cocummer2cocummer2about 12 years ago
Your First Story Was Fantastic

Motherlylove, congrats on your submission to this site. Mommy/Son love certainly gets me going, its something I never experience except through stories. You certainly hit the nail on the head. Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Welcome

welcme to literotica. a nice excellent hot story you have written. as a newcomer you did the right to write a mom son story. mom son story is the heart of literotica and the top incest. you have the skill to write a mom son story, keep writing.

you have shown mothers ass nicely. mothers nude butt is the top attractive subject and it need to be shown desparately what you have shown very nicely. well done.

waiting for your next.

CookieCutterCookieCutterabout 12 years ago
Not exactly "The Handmaid's Tale"...

but it was a well-done look at someone who completely bought into religion's "war on women" and first rationalized, then at the end recalled, that nature turns us into hypocrites. I can't imagine a "happily ever after" for this setup, which is perhaps as it should be.

AlpineskierAlpineskierabout 12 years ago
Wonderfully different!

As I started reading, I thought this would soon turn into a D/s story, or something similar. Boring. But you took an unusual woman's perspective viewpoint of one devoted to her family. Stories of one spouse's dominance are typically a turn off for me, but this one was well done and told from a different place.

Thank you for sharing with us.

manimal51manimal51about 12 years ago
SORE SPOT???

Obviously you have touched a sore, sensitive spot in anonymous' psyche. Here is a thought that maybe the anonymous commenter should think about.

If mom/son fucking such as takes place in this story bothers you so much, then how about you don't read it. Simple solution for a complex problem. Or maybe I should say for a problem complex.

Whatever you decide to do is up to you. Just as how the story unfolds is up to the author. Keep up the good work and hurry along with chapter two. I will be anxiously awaiting your further endeavors.

5*****

M51

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bravo for Chapters 1 and 2

Which leads me to 3, and suddenly she is a little girl and he is the Daddy. It didn't work for me, but perhaps there is another chapter coming of her and her real daddy.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The story is of course incomplete!

The final submission to the son would be to let him impregnate the mother.

Besides, a mother son story, right from the classical beginning of the concept, was all about the son fathering children with the mother. (It is clear that all mom/son stories have their Genesis in the classic tale of Oedipus, his father Laius and his mother Jocasta)

So any such story without the impregnation of the mother by the son, is well, incomplete.

FYI, I am "anonymous" only because it is just too much effort to log in to my account etc:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Almost There

I liked the story at first where the mother was doing what she thought to be her duty for her son. She maintained a certain amount of reserve (distance) in what she was doing although she liked it. From there the story degenerated into her become a plain old slut and became no different from any other story. If the story had kept on with her maintaing her reseve but liking the sex with her son and not sounding like a bar room slut. She could have been concerned with the conflict of her perceived duty and her growing lust which she fought. Done this way it would have been a first rate story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good start

But my interest started to fade when the religious connotation was introduced and then the over-use of the "slut for my son" theme and the infantile Daddy role playing further turned me off.

People just don't talk that way.

I still rate it pretty high for being well written.

captain123captain123over 11 years ago
EXCELLENT

Love the story. All of it. Coldnt get enough of it.

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 11 years ago
Good effort

Good effort and premise. Liked the initial build up, but then it seemed as if you became a victim of your plot. The transition to mom going to a slut was too fast. Next time don;t sweat the length and draw it out as much as you need to. You have a good style and people will read it, In general though a really solid effort. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Outstanding

From start to finish this was one of the BEST mother son stories I have ever read. The fact she was so heavily submissive allowed for suspension of disbelief enough to make it work. Her focus on wanting to serve and be a vessel for her son, then her feelings of submission forcing her to rewire her loyalties. Absolutely wonderful. I am VERY VERY happy you did not make her pregnant, it would have taken something from them, and the hint of childhood trauma at the end was a nice piece, ESPECIALLY since you did not divert too much away from the main story. Well done! Bravo! If I had any suggestion to offer it would have been to allow a bit more time between the sons "coming into his own" in the first kitchen fuck, to the eventual domination of his mother in a role play scenario. just a few more encounters would have rounded it off nicely. This is however, a minor criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this gifted author's sure got it right

It's a mother's duty to take real good care of her boy's big stiff prick. Use her mouth on it, but best of all her mommy-cunt, where her boy's prick belongs. A mother's cunt is the natural receptacle for all the warm creamy semen her boy's got in his young balls.

csltcsltover 10 years ago
Loved It!!!

Interesting memories...

Thank You Again!

wankRuswankRusover 10 years ago
Excellent!

This is one of the best mommy love stories I have read. Great premise and excellent idea. Very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more, please

I would like to see at least one more chapter. It is great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

A shame you did not continue this story.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
It is always disappointing to me

when a shy, introverted, inexperienced, and virgin boy overnight turns into a domineering, cruel, jerk who thinks only of himself doing nothing for her pleasure.

Humiliation and force are not erotic, romantic, or loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Very good. Erotic. A mother who wants to and initiates. A good alternative to conventional thinking on this subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward

I really enjoyed this story. I am looking forward to more in this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sister

is there older sister equivalent to this story where she doesn't really care if she cums or not as he creampie her?

encore769encore769almost 4 years ago
my own fantasy

how many times I've had this fantasy.....reading it was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good domination story. But mom needs to be more submissive. Son needs to be a little .ore dominant. She gives him the keys to the candy store, he needs to grab the candy with both hands. Keep up the good work

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

This is a very good mutually consensual incestuous love story. Additionally, this is a Dom/sub story. This part needs some work. Specifically, for such a relationship to work and last, there must be (1) Trust between the Dom and sub; (2) Dom/sub must earn respect by willingness to please; and (3) Rules must apply to both the Dom and the sub. Dom and sub each have rules ,although separate and distinct, they must be followed. Although written about 12 years ago, I would like this story to develop into a series. From a psychological, psychiatric, emotional and erotic standpoint, this story has potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous