All Comments on 'A Mother's Frustration'

by Oedipus_Dreams

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
TibxoTibxoover 11 years ago
Brilliant!

One of the best stories I have ever read. It was well paced and I loved the way you handled their emotions and how they came to deal with the taboo elements.

Certainly was not a wham, bam, thank you, mum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing pace

This is one of the more exciting and sexy stories I have read here. Although there were a few errors that should be corrected by a more thorough proof read, the pace of this story was nearly perfect. The climax could have stood a little more detail as they came back to reality again but the story also cries for a sequel. Does dad eventually slide completely out of the picture or is his presence in the periphery just another tool to make the story so highly erotic? You scored with this reader and I hope to see more of the story.

joey191973joey191973over 11 years ago
hot

That was an amazing story I loved it

DougntexasDougntexasover 11 years ago
Add a lot more to this story.

It is a great story. It ended way to quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

I really hope there's a part 2.

Got to get rid of the father somehow.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

It definitely had a sudden ending, but I liked the story itself a lot. I'm looking forward to read your future works now. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHAT A STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS QUITE A LONG BUILD UP, COULD HAVE HAD LESS START AND MORE FINISH....NOW ALL WE NEED IS ONE SHORT CHAPTER TO TELL US, WHAT HAPPEN TO DAD AND THE MARRIAGE, DID HE EVER FIND OUT. AND DID THEY BOTH KEEP IT QUITE. KIDS LIKE TO TALK, AND THEY MORE THEN LIKELY FUCK IT UP. A GOOD READ. A FAN.......................LAROC OF AGES

read312read312over 11 years ago
wonderful

What a wonderfully erotic story. I can only hope for more chapters

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Excellent

That was in incredible story. Incest romance is the best, and there is no reason they can't fall in love with each other and be together as life-partners forever.

KunyomiKunyomiover 11 years ago
Very good

I agree with what has already been said, the end was a bit sudden and I hope there will be a sequel.

Maybe the father will meet with an "unfortunate accident" of sorts?

LoLCookieLoLCookieover 11 years ago
Great read

the story was awesome the ending was kind of sunden and didnt blend well with the long build up but the story its self made up for that in my opion look forword to read more from you stay frosty my friend

jaccorjaccorover 11 years ago
A reader's frustration!

I don't mean to sound pushy but, You need to write the ending to this story. You can't just leave it hanging off of a proverbial cliff. It was such a good story please don't let it languish. Thanks for the great read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A bit of an abrupt ending

The story was just getting to the good part and then it was ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damit

That is one of the best stories I've read on this site you have to add more chapters kick the old man out for being gay or something. Damit

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
I agree with the others

"and there was much more to come."

Tells us there is so much more to this story and you are not telling. We want to hear it all.

Please tell us everything. More ... More!!!

The Readers Frustrated,

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story but ....

Stuff like this "We embarrassed in a fiery kiss" - WTF? - I think you meant "Embraced in a fiery kiss" was distracting to me. The wankers obviously loved this but poor grammar and spelling can ruin an erotic story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!!!

Fantastic

simba_simba_over 11 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Brilliant writing.... Love your work and looking frwrd to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Erotic!

I like the way the story developed. I also liked the fact it was longer than one page and I could actually feel I got to know the characters. Now that things are rolling, I look forward to further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Show mommy how much you really love her.

You've come in mommie's cunt,now turn her over and slide your cock between her soft cheeks and fuck her ass whilst she groans how much she loves her little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice!!

Good work.. wish i had a boyfriend like you.. so romantic and sweet....

And for those correcting grammer, its a erotica site for goodness sake.. you so bothered, go teach in a school....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

I really enjoyed the story. The build up was great the finally it happened. But is there more? I hope the are a few more chapters to go...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a very erotic story and the endin was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaccorjaccorabout 11 years ago
What Happened to the father?

I find a lot of loose ends in this story. I like what happened between the mother and son, but how does the story end. Please write at least one more chapter.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Loved the story but just a comment about one sentence. You are 19 years old, an adult, so why the fuck should anyone but you pay for your fucking college? Get a fucking job, don't borrow money, and pay for your own ace to live, your own food, clothes, car, insurance, health care. I fucking did.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
heart-warming, and sensuous!

what about the father? anything w/ him?

the lovemaking and romance is really making me horny!

is there a baby in the works? a baby from a mother-son is good writing!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"A Mother's Frustration: John and Allison White (Son and Mother)

A most fabulous and sensual story of a 39-year old mother coming to grips with her stale marital marrage, and her newly realized and increasing libido of sexual awakening, and longing for stimulation and satisfaction, from her 19-year old son John.

Unfortunately, the story ends just as the begin the consummation of their first copulation coupling, and mom says, "...Cum deep inside Mommy...fill me...", she invokes her son.

A most thrilling, sensual tribute to the onset of a mother's grappling love, lust, need, and desire to have, mate and consummate her eternal body and soul to her lover!! The foreplay is greatly and deservedly detailed and precisely described. The dialogue of John and Allison, though limited, is very good. The characters play their roles flawlessly.

Our illusturous writer, Oedipus_Dreams, has the remainder, the future of these lovely characters, John and Allison, in his mind; only he knows what the future holds for this lovely couple! Based on their start, their committments, the very real possibility Allison will be impregnated by her son, Allison will divorce her husband, and mother' and son's love will further blossom! I see their lives as man and woman vowing and committing their lives eternally to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@cantbymy

If only.it was that easy to just get a job at 19 years old with no experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More chapters ?

This is a beautiful story , please write a continuation of their love story . I am sure that your readers will love to hear how the son fills that space in the mothers life that her husband neglects . Children from the loving couple ( mother & son ) would be great and sex during pregnancy would be awesome .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"... cum inside me. Cum deep inside mommy's pussy. I want my son to fill me," she cried, riding my dick faster. That was all I needed to hear to. "O fuck are you serious? SHIT MOM... I'M CUMING" I screamed. "Yes cum baby cum. Cum deep inside Mommy ...

Of course I agree with all the positive comments on this brilliant story of hot motherfucking. But did anyone notice that the gifted author is 18 to 22 years old? So maybe he's still a late teenager. His writing style would be remarkable in any author; in such a young guy it's astonishing. I'm sure OD's fat young cock was hard when he wrote the story and that he shot a good healthy load of his own at the end. OD understands the psychology of young motherfuckers and their son-fucked moms. The boy is fascinated by that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, his own birth canal, he knows it's always there, and it makes him hard and stirs his young balls when he's around his mom. The mother loves her darling baby boy to pieces, she loves that he's a boy and she loves what makes him a boy, she loves her boy's cock when it's soft and chubby and just hanging down over his balls, it's so darn cute. But when she sees her son get hard in his pants she gets real wet in her panties. The boy loses his pants and shows his mom his big stiff prick. Mom tosses her panties and shows her son the cunt of all his dreams. Both of them know that that prick belongs up that cunt. He slides his big prick up his mother's mommy-hole and proceeds to fuck the shit out of his beloved mom. The mother's breathless at her boy's youthful energy and strength, she has the best cums of her life. Her ultimate cum is when her boy unloads his young balls up inside her and shoots his mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen. But of course the brilliant young OD knows all about that.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
hot story

I loved the dance the mom and son did before they finally fucked. That family room must be totally soundproof as I know if someone screamed anywhere in my house, I know I'd hear it.

johndljohndlover 10 years ago

Hot.. Really Hot. Whole story was 10/10.

Well layered and well writen.. Keep them cumming. Hope there is a follow on..

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

It was a good story but I wished they had more than a 5 minute fuck. The mother's frustration ended to be relaced by the reader's frustration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continue

It was great, I want to see more chapters of the mother and son keeping the incest going and write in the word incest

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
sorry, but you lost me at

"Make me cum you dirty little slut."

I can't think of a better way to tell her how much you love her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mom's secret desire.

Mommy was in great need. It was my lustful desire to give mommy her needed comfort. Her husband wasn't giving mommy her insatiable sexual amount of what she wants. In this case, a good fucking by her son. They both knew it was not right. Mommy kept up with her wearing of the nylons, lingerie, and those "Fuck Me" stilettos. She clearly knew of the wet panties and pantyhose left around would get her now willing son soon licking her soaking vaginal orifice. Waking in his room, her wet panties offered the chance for the incestuous sexual liason. She was adamantly going to have her own son in deeply massaging her drenched cunt. She went in his room and with a smile, approached her erect son's penis. "Oh son, here, let mommy help". "Yes, mommy, PLEASE! I NEED MOMMIES MOUTH ON MY COCK SO MUCH!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
has promise

Please get an editor. It will help tremendously.

badmommy71badmommy71about 8 years ago
please continue!!!!

she needs to divorce her dead fish husband and make a life with her boy! there is nothing in the whole world like feeling my son's cum fill my mommy hole! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Believe it or not. The Dad was my favorite character lmao. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

Very good writing, Keep it up.

However, the text needs editing badly. I am not a grammar nazi, but there were so many grammatical errors, wrong words, missing words, etc. that took some of the pleasure away.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

So very good, it needs to be continued... thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
must be nice

to have a dad that will support sonny's lazy ass. he should get his career at McDonald's started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

There are some decent bits here. I like the sexual build-up. However, the action starts far too soon. It feels like the mother would just jump on the first penis she sees. The characters are all one-dimensional, and the son doesn't seem to have a job or do anything worth anything. I would like to see a sequel with the mom and son moving out together after the mom became pregnant with the son's baby, and the son taking responsibility and finding a job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHY

this the little quirk is getting ridiculous to read, and it takes all the pleasure out of what was a good read. You can't have the mom suddenly get silent and cold shouldery to her son and then be like "aw he's such an idiot for not realizing". She gave no words to explain, nothing. Just immediate change of character. After that moment this story lost any bit of connection or empathy i had with the characters. Try better next time to make actual people instead of generic stand ins for the audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars

BUT sonny that isn't a woman's cunt, it's more like a six year old's little pussy. bald pussy is a turn off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agreed...

Bald pussy...MAJOR TURN OFF!

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

You have written a very hot n sexy story of love and I hope you will write some more chapters to this so we can experience what these two went through after their first ime making love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
FTDS

Finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More. please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 5.

I like the romance between the mother and son. Not sure how you will work the father out of the story. If I'm fucking the woman who profess her love for me, and this is the very first time that we made love I know that would have to whisper into her mouth: "The man in me wants to fuck his baby in you. I want to father children with you Maria." If I'm confessing to a woman that I want to give her my baby, you can bet that I will be calling her by her first name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous