All Comments on 'A Mother's Gift'

by motherhen

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Now this needs a part 2

Only a nut would keep us hanging, you left this wide open. Please don't stop now, did he knock her up?. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
amazing story!!

An amazingly well writen and well thought out story! I hope you write more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Make a sequel!

I really enjoyed this! Please please make chapter 2 where Patricia gave birth to Justin child. Both moved to a new town and changed their name so they can marry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
his thick 13'' love tool.....

The story was realistic until that point. Any man with a penis as big as a foot should not go into the military. It's a complete waste of his gift and talent. His mom should pimp him out to her friends. But, I suspect that she wants him all to himself. Also, looking forward to reading about the mom's sister who comes to visit and take part in the obligatory threesome. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad..

...but the 13" cock and orange sized balls are just ridiculously silly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
?????

A 13" cock? I doubt his mom could really take all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
idiots

stopped reading at 13"...absolutely ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
yikes

very amateur. 13" really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ummm

How big is this freaking bath tub?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Great premise. But I to lost interest with the 13 inch cock. Really? Rewrite the story as it happened. No bullshit. My Mom was me first and best. She taught he everything. At a much earlier age than you. People like realistic stories, not huge balls, 13 inch cocks, and perfect little mommies.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

Before he leaves for the army justin needs to plant his seed on his moms pussy. When he comes home on leave he will come home to mom/lover and his son/'daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Phew.. finally, a doze of reality.

It's been awhile since I read of 10 inch cocks.

To me the young teen instantly recognizing the double ended cock AND

taking it in rectally is a problem.

Never tried it personally but I worked in hospitals and just a small suppository took a while to insert a small suppository often caused discomfort. (And it wasnt followed by 12 inch penis)

Good luck all.

Just because a writing is fiction doesn't mean any thing can be inserted or believable.

justwarped2018justwarped2018about 4 years ago

Yeah the question of the 13" cock is a little over the top. Otherwise loved the story.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

Stopped reading at the first mention of 13".

Havoc100Havoc100almost 2 years ago

Next time it should be a 48" penis. If you are going to be ridiculous you might as well go big.

live4thebjlive4thebj8 months ago

You had to ruin a perfectly good story. The balls size of oranges were bad enough but then a 13” cock. I stopped reading after that. 1 star.

walkindatdogwalkindatdogabout 1 month ago

Mom fetching the double-ended 2" wide dildo was incredibly premature in their history together! They haven't even fucked yet! And without starting with something quite a bit smaller in diameter, the son's virgin sphincter being plundered would have him yowling in pain! This part of your story was soooo unnecessary and from deep left field! And mom needs to be a bit taller and have a helluva deep pocket to get anywhere close to taking this son's all! 13" is only half an inch shorter than the recorded record, though some of the guys in BBC porn look ENORMOUS!- probably longer, with girths to match. Where did this guy's genes truly come from? Probably Mount Olympus, like she so jokingly surmises. I liked the story line well enough, just maybe give your next son a 12" cock, max! And please!: lose the dildo entirely, and not up an ass, either!

rooster11055rooster1105510 days ago

Your description of sucking cock sounds like it comes from experience. Loved it. I wish my mom would have done that to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous