A Mother's Lessons Ch. 01-03

Story Info
A mother's lessons is all a son needs, especially sexually.
7.1k words
4.61
145.3k
220

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj1774
rj1774
322 Followers

This story will feature some loving lessons and hardcore sex using a mother's love and incest with both her and help from an aunt. Future chapters will get kinkier and kinkier.

————————————

Chapter 1:

As I lay in bed in some loose boxers staring at the ceiling I try blocking out the image from earlier so I can fall asleep, but I just can't shake it. Without realizing it my hand slips under my waist band to feel myself while I recounted the afternoon.

I am a twenty year old college student in an engineering program and thanks to this pandemic I am stuck at home with all my classes online. I have been telling myself how I wished I was on campus, but other than seeing my couple of friends in person instead of on Zoom not much would be different. I had a few very close friends that I hung out with all semester long and we pretty much kept to our group. We were all extremely intelligent introverts that really didn't like parties. We all had been bullied at the high schools we went to and we didn't want to open up our college experience to be more of the same. Luckily two or three of us had overlapping general education credit courses as Freshman. So over the first semester in college it allowed us all to meet and we have been a tight group since then.

I am average looking guy, with jet black hair, olive skin, deep brown eyes, and at a hair over 6' and only 160 pounds I have been getting some extra looks the last two years. Yet even with that my confidence isn't high enough to forget the intense bullying by the "popular girls" in high school. A positive only I knew was that I am almost 8 inches erect and pretty fat around so I knew I was well above average. I just needed a nudge to get it all to click together to make me more confident. Also, I run a few miles everyday which keeps me in great shape even with the gaming binges and junk food. My friends joke that I will be the first one to lose my virginity of all of us and that the cardio work will make the lucky lady very happy. It was after one of my runs that a domino fell to leave me with the picture in my head.

My morning was packed with classes, but I did see my parents before my 9 am while I was making coffee. My father was rushing out the door to leave for a couple weeks on a business trip and my mother has been able to telework during this crazy time. After my mother saw my dad off she turned to me with a grin and let me know that she blocked off her afternoon to lay by the pool as it was going to be gorgeous weather. That jolted me awake more than any amount of caffeine or sugar in my coffee could do.

My mother was knock out gorgeous. She had beautiful blue eyes, long blonde hair, and I imagine perfect lips for kissing and yes, I can't help but to fantasize at times of her going down on me. As you look lower on her tanned and toned body she has perky c-cup breasts giving plenty of cleavage to enjoy and I imagine to hold, kiss, and bury your head in and that is all above her toned abs, unbelievably sexy rear end, long tan legs and perfect toes. Put her in one of the skimpy bikinis she loves to wear, as she says they limit her tan lines, and I always have to jump in the pool to calm myself down.

With that now in mind I headed to "my" wing of the house, which is just a superset side from the rest of the bedrooms and I have a very large bedroom that fits a couch, my large TV and a bed with my own private bathroom and large closet. The real benefit of being on my own side of the house is that it gave me some independence from my parents when I needed it, like now as I slip my hands down my shorts to adjust my growing member and stroke it gently as I wait on my class to begin.

Imagining what bikini my mother was going to wear ensured I learned nothing in my classes and will have to rewatch the lectures. Overall Noon couldn't come fast enough and with classes done I got changed into a bathing suit and t-shirt, but looking at the pool I saw I would be first one there so I threw on my running shoes and went for a three mile run hoping to clear my head.

The run was great and as I returned I just went through the gate into our back yard, quickly got my shoes and shirt off, and dove into the pool to cool off. As I popped my head back above water my jaw dropped. My mother was walking toward me with the smallest cloth triangle bottom I had ever seen her wear and had my mouth watering wanting a taste of her clearly fully waxed lips and the treasure inside. Not only were they tiny they were a very translucent white and a g-string. She was basically naked as I looked up and saw that her breasts were covered up with only two tiny pieces of the same translucent white cloth over her nipples and the rest of her breasts were fully exposed. As she got closer I could clearly see two hard nipples that I badly wanted to kiss and suck on.

Seeing the look on my face and what had to be clear lust in my eyes she had devious smile and winked as she said, "with your Dad out of town it is just us at home so I hope you don't mind me wearing just a little less around the house to be comfortable."

I couldn't get any words to form and ended up just nodding as I soaked her sexy body all in.

"So it is clear you think mommy is really sexy today, but instead of just looking and being speechless please come put sunscreen on my back. I have too much skin exposed not to put it on, but you already can see that."

She then gave me another sexy smile and wink before turning her back to me, undoing her already tiny bikini top and laying down on a lounge chair. I was so glad she turned around as I could see her very sexy rear and see the g string just disappear between those very tone cheeks. It also meant she wouldn't see the growing erection I clearly had. She was very sexy, no question, but it was something about how she said "I thought mommy was really sexy today" that drove me right up to the edge. I have watched a lot of Mommy JOI clips the last couple years, but my own mother had never called herself mommy to me before and the taboo kink of it was amazing.

As I approached her chair I grabbed the sunscreen and lathered my hands before bending over to begin rubbing it in. Feeling her soft and perfect skin was amazing, but before I could get a couple strokes into rubbing it on her back she chimed in,

"Don't be shy, straddle my body and rub that sun screen in," laughing she continued, "I am sure you have straddled plenty of those college girls."

As I awkwardly figure out how to get on top of my near naked mother it is clear I either haven't done this before or am uncomfortable doing it to my mother. As I finally mounted her and my hardening cock came to rest against her tone rear end she asked,

"I know a mother shouldn't ask this, but how many ladies have you slept with or fooled around with?" As I was silent for too long, "wait, have you not been with any women yet my love? Is that why you didn't climb on top of me well?"

I was silent at first and my hard cock pressed up against her rear end began to soften. As she questioned me again about it I am not sure why the truth just came flooding out and I ended up spilling it all to my mother. The bullies in high school, my fear of trying in college, and I even told her about Amy in my small friend group that I really liked, but was too afraid of messing it up to let her know. I even told her how I knew Amy had a kinky sexual appetite and I was really afraid I wouldn't be good enough at it to keep her enjoying me.

It was a huge weight off my chest and I already felt a little better finally telling someone, but especially my mother who I knew could always make things better. What I didn't expect was for her to roll onto her back fully exposing her breasts as I now had my cock resting up against her silky smooth pussy. As my cock started to grow again she looked at me so lovingly, told me I was an absolute catch and anyone would be lucky to have me, and that she was so sorry she didn't know how bad high school was. However, it is these next words that I hoped would change our relationship forever.

"I can't make what happened in the past go away, but mommy can make sure you are set and ready to please whoever the lucky girl is that lands you as their partner. Your father is out of town from this weekend and through the next so you and I are going to practice until you feel so confident. Then for the rest of this pandemic we will practice right under your fathers nose and get to explore kinkier and kinkier fetishes. Amy will find that not only will she have a great best friend she will have a loving boyfriend with a monster cock that knows how to use it so well. I can see it in your eyes how badly you want your mommy to make you feel so good, so no more just looking at them, suck on mommy's nipples."

I didn't blink and really wasn't sure if I was breathing, but straddling my mother I had my erection fully back and just bent down to kiss her nipples. As my lips met the first nipple I knew I was near the entrance to heaven and that it would just keep getting better and better.

"Mmmmm, yes baby boy, suck on mommy's hard needy nipple. Swirl your tongue around, yes just like that, mmmm, now grab my other breast. Yes, squeeze it, enjoy the feeling of holding onto breasts for your very first time and know you will get to grab them often. They are all yours to play with whenever you want. Just tell mommy you need some special time and we will be like this in a heart beat."

Between her nipple in my mouth, breast in my hand, and my very hard cock grinding against her panties when she added her sexy voice, especially telling me about special time with mommy, I couldn't help it and exploded into my bathing suit.

"Oh my big boy, was mommy too much to handle after being all worked up? It just means we will have to practice lasting longer. Now before you get cleaned up your mommy needs to taste her very big boys cum. Scoop as much as you can out of your swim trunks and coat a couple fingers, mmmm, that looks good now shove those fingers in my mouth, make me gag my big boy, mmmmmm"

I felt her whole body tense up and her hips and legs began to spasm and as it stopped I pulled my now completely clean fingers out of her mouth.

"This is SO kinky and I just had a mini orgasm just from choking on your taste. I like it really rough and when a man takes charge, but we will work up to that young man. Now go get yourself cleaned up in the shower and we will have another lesson later tonight."

So now as I lay in bed so horny and hoping for more my breath stopped as my phone pings telling me to strip naked and come down to her room for my next lesson!

Chapter 2:

With the afternoon's event out by the pool and having the feel and taste of my mother's breasts I was hornier than I had ever been. I couldn't shake the image in my head, her feel in my hands, and to be honest as much as I wanted to drift off to sleep I didn't really want to stop thinking about it. This is what likely caused me not to think twice and jump up to strip naked, when I got this text:

"I just slipped my bra off and I have one hand inside my panties. Your mommy needs her big boy with his very big cock and I know he needs another lesson. Earlier you came so hard into your shorts, to avoid that, strip completely naked so I can see your stiff member and feel him again. Once naked come to my bedroom immediately!"

I jumped up from my bed in a flash and as I went to slip off my boxer briefs my phone pinged again. Only this time it was an image clearly taken from her chin showing her amazing cleavage all the way down to a hand hidden under some red lacey panties. I simply couldn't move fast enough to get to her room as I needed more.

Getting up to her doorway a little out of breath my mouth fell open. The lights were dimmed low with a candle on each night stand flickering softly. She was in the center of the bed on top of the comforter and propped up on a few pillows. Her legs were slightly bent and spread wide open with her long tan legs leading to perfect dainty toes covered in red nail polish that matched her panties. As I took it all in I was also watching her hand lightly touching herself under those red lacey panties. It was well beyond what I could have imagined or could have watched on PornHub. My mother was wide open for me and only me tonight.

As my eyes left watching the movement of her hand under those panties I followed her arm up to her very perky breasts with her perfect sized nipples. I could feel the precum begin to leak out watching her and thinking of the taste of those nipples from earlier. As I looked further up it brought me to her lips in a deep red lipstick, her perfect nose dotted with her tiny studded diamond piercing, and her eyes with full mascara, a light red eye shadow, and slowly blinking at me with a deep lust that was clearly seen in her beautiful blue eyes. As she soaked in her very big boy standing completely naked for her in her doorway I could she her lock eyes on my cock and a pure hunger come across her face. I was brought out of my trance as she moaned loudly and called me into her room.

"Mmmm I hope you are ready for an unforgettable night as mommy needs you so badly. Earlier today made me realize how much I need you and I can't stop thinking about how excited I am to teach you. Come and climb in bed with me. Oh my big boy let me watch you stroke yourself as you walk over and please get that precum flowing so your kinky mommy can have a taste."

As I make my way over I slowly stroke myself as I am far too excited to go quickly and did not want a repeat of this afternoon. I didn't mean to cum by the pool when I did and I was determined to stay for hours this time.

"That's it, nice long slow strokes for mommy. Do you see my hand slowly caressing my wet and hungry pussy? My panties are soaked and I am dying for your lips and tongue to taste me. It is so kinky and wrong how I badly I want you and yet so perfectly right. Climb in bed with your sexy, slutty, sex fiend mommy and let me have my big boy in ways you have only imagined."

Her sexy voice, sly smile, and eyes on me could have easily pushed me over the edge so I had to stop stroking as I got to the bed and got ready to climb in. I was so excited I was giving my first time to someone who loved me most in the world, but also who I was certain was going to rock my world.

As I slid into bed and got up next to my sexy mother I was overwhelmed by the feel of her body, the heat just emanating off it, and though I had only read about it and watched video clips I knew the delicious, sweet aroma was from how turned on she was. Knowing that I had caused her to be that way made me even harder and even more ready to do everything she said. She grabbed my thigh pulled my leg over her right leg, told me to shift one hand under her head, and began guiding my free hand all along her body. This caused my cock to ride right up against her hip and my stomach and chest to be pressed against her as well.

"Mommy needs you to be a very good boy tonight, I hope you can do that. I need you to listen to every command tonight. There will be some nights where you get to be the dominate one, but until you really learn you will do as I say. I am always your mommy and now there will be nights that I will be your mommy mistress as well. Understood?"

She grabbed my hand and was tracing my fingers along her breasts, her neck, across her abs, as she stated she would also be my mistress she left my hand to rest on top of her panties as I felt her hand continue to slowly rub herself. It was all so much to take in. I knew how kinky and taboo this was as I had imagined this exact scenario for years. Candles flickering, our naked bodies pressed against each other, sweet love making, it had all been in my head. Now with my face nuzzled up to hers, the smoothness and heat of her skin on my leg, my achingly hard cock against her hip, a hand feeling the softness of her hair, her intoxicating aroma, and the gentle feel of the lace and slight movement of her hand against her sex I knew this must be better than heaven. Surprisingly for me I actually made a move and clutched her hair gently while I began to kiss her. I have no idea how much time passed, but eventually we broke our kiss while she was touching herself more aggressively while I ground my hard cock against her.

"Mmm, was that your first kiss?" As I slowly nod my head yes and hang my head a bit as I began to lose my confidence thinking she is way out of my league as I hadn't even kissed a girl, but she put that in check quick.

"Now don't hang that head, first that was an amazing kiss and you are already a pro, second when our lessons are done that take charge moment you just had will be common, third mommy is even more turned on wanting your lips and that tongue to kiss my lips that are a little further down my body."

I lit back up knowing I had done well and felt her hand really rub her self before gently pulling her hand out of her panties causing mine to truly feel her damp panties and the heat emanating from her, but what I didn't expect at all was for her hand to end up right under my nose.

"Can my big boy smell how turned on I am? I am so hot and so badly need a release, if you will be the one to give that to me I will give you a delicious taste of what is to come. Do you want to taste mommy?"

As I opened my mouth to beg she pushed her fingers in my mouth and it tasted amazing! I moaned so loudly and could have cum on the spot from the slightest touch to my cock so I intentionally stopped grinding so I could savor her taste.

"Like many firsts, you are never going to forget the taste of your first pussy and I am so glad as your mother I was your first. Now suck these fingers clean as you get ready for what comes next. Also, it is a few lessons down the road as we explore different kinks to see what turns you on even more let's check your gag reflex, can you take so much in your mouth?"

My mother added another finger bringing it to three in my mouth and slowly forced them to the back of my throat as I gagged on them a little I realized I was very turned on by it. I am not sure what she meant to explore, but her in control and gagging me would be quite alright!

"Oh I can feel so much precum oozing onto my leg! So my big sexy boy likes his mommy gagging him! Well I will make sure we explore that later in our lessons, but right now I can tell you need to explode. Time for mommy to be your first BJ. I am sure you have fantasized about my lips wrapped around your cock, gagging on it as I press my nose to your stomach and chin to your balls with you fully inside my warm, wet mouth." As she heard me moan, "Oh don't cum yet, roll to your back and let me take care of you."

I was quite proud of myself for having waited this long before I came, but knew I couldn't last much longer after she slipped off her panties and began to nibble on my ear whispering how mommy was so excited for me to flood her mouth with my cum and how she wanted it to be so much she choked on it. While she kissed my neck her hand caressed my chest and then began to pinch my nipples. I knew I liked a little BDSM. I had even bent myself over the edge of my bed and spanked myself with a wooden spoon while I followed instructions from a mistress on PornHub, but it being done to me was a whole different story. I could say aloud to myself mommy I have been so bad please spank me, but I knew when it was going to happen and exactly how hard. Now I had zero control and moaned louder the harder she pinched and pulled, especially turned on by what was clear was her enjoyment. Then very quickly she rolled and opened her night stand. It only took a second to find what she wanted and rolled back to me with a small chain.

rj1774
rj1774
322 Followers
12