A Mother's Lessons Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers

"Now my sexy son likes his nipples tweaked and a bit of pain. I am so excited to explore all of BDSM with you, though fair warning your mommy can be a cruel dom at times, but to start these nipple clamps should do the trick."

She tugged on the chain after attaching them and I couldn't help but to moan louder then I had up to that point. I had only seen them online before, but they felt incredible.

"There you go, just think as you tense up to cum I am going to yank on this chain. Now let's get your cock in my mouth! First though open wide. Wider then that! Mmm, there you go now let me get my soaking wet thong on your tongue. Eventually we will 69, but right now it is all about you I just didn't want you to miss my taste."

She shoved those very sexy panties in my mouth and as I got to taste her again I also felt the nipple clamps tug on me. This caused me to moan loudly, though muffled by her panties, and leak more precum than I ever have before onto my stomach. Turns out it wouldn't last there very long as she kissed down my stomach and cleaned up all my precum by licking it all up. As she licked her lips and her eyes met mine I couldn't wait for those hungry eyes to feast on me. She didn't disappoint as she deep throated my entire cock in one movement with her eyes locked on mine the whole time. It was incredible and I could see tears forming in the corner of her eyes as she gagged a bit due to how big I was. As she slid my cock out of her throat she gasped for air and then shoved it right back down. I grabbed the back of her head and loved feeling her head bob up and down as she deep throated me, gasped for hair, deep throated me, and gasped for all. All the while looking right at me as I watched her mascara streak down her cheeks. It was incredible and while I am sure it was only minutes it felt like an amazing hour of this happening. Breaking out of her repeated gagging on me she let her mouth slide all the up to my swollen head. As she swirled her tongue around it her moans began to feel like vibrations all causing me to be so close. Lasting forever was certainly not in the cards, but not when she took her mouth off of me and sat up for just a moment.

Grabbing my balls just tight enough for me to wince slightly she looked me in the eyes, "do you agree that these are now mommy's? I will give you all the special time you request, but you will do the same without question for me, right?" As I nod my head up and down I was pushed right up to the edge from the bliss of the slight pain, but also so from my balls being in my loving, caring, sexy, sex crazed mother's hand. Satisfied with my answer she went back to swirling her tongue around my throbbing head and flicking at my opening. She then squeezed my balls hard, tugged on the chain hard, and sucked hard on my cock all at once. The pain in my nipples and balls mixed with the warmth and feel of her tongue with the pressure from her suction around my cock was amazing all at once! I yelled out in pure ecstasy and exploded spurt after spurt of cum. I honestly can't remember ever coming that hard in my entire life and it just seemed to keep going. As I came down from that unbelievable high she slowly took my cock out of her mouth and opened up wide to show me how much was in her mouth, she then took two big gulps to swallow it all down, and after showing me her empty mouth she then gently sucked on me again fully cleaning me up.

I was completely spent on my back and she crawled up the bed. She curled into me, placing one leg over mine with her breasts pressed against my body as she took her panties out of my mouth and unclipped the nipple clamps. She was nuzzled into my neck and her hand was tracing swirls on my chest. I laid in bliss deeply breathing, until I softly whispered how much I loved her and how thankful I was for her being my first to make me feel this good. As I sighed a very satisfied sigh, my cock having a mind of its own began to grow with her slowly grinding her smooth, wet, delicious pussy right up against my leg.

"Mmmm I can see you are already getting ready for more. You have to take care of mommy now as I really, really need to release. So now that you have received your first oral experience are you ready to go down on your first woman and give some?"

Instead of answering I rolled to my side and began passionately kissing her again. As our tongues swirled against each other I could clearly taste my salty cum and surprisingly it was a big turn on. Earlier this afternoon I shared that I was worried I wasn't as kinky as Amy was, but in only two sexual experiences I am already learning we might just be a very kinky pair together. She pulled away from my kiss and directed me to begin kissing slowly down her body and grabbed my hand and led it right between her legs. Feeling her smooth lips, warmth, and wetness on my fingers was amazing and I was definitely ready for my lesson to continue.

Chapter 3

From an afternoon in the sun to a first in what I knew would be many, many days and nights of "lessons" I found myself completely naked, completely turned on, and next to a gorgeous woman who just a day ago would have only been a taboo fantasy in my head. Instead it is a reality that my busty, hourglass shaped, perfectly toned rear end, long tan legs and dainty toe having mother wanted to fulfill my sexual needs and clearly needed her own sexual thirsts quenched by her son.

As she held my hand on her deliciously warm and wet pussy I kissed her neck right under her ear as I had read that was an erotic spot and then moved my kisses down her neck to her collar bone. All the while I began slowly rubbing my hand up and down on her and loved hearing the light sexy whimpers as her body moved with my hands.

"Yes, baby don't stop, please make mommy cum so hard. I need her big boy to make me feel SO good. Yes, kiss further down and suck on my nipples like you did by the pool earlier today, let mommy feed you her nipples..."

As I sucked on her nipples she began grinding even harder against my hand and I quickly found my face deep into her cleavage. Kissing each side of her breasts and loving being buried within them she made it even better as I felt her squeeze her breasts together onto my face. I loved being pinned deep into her sexy breasts, it was amazing, and made even better as she began to moan so loudly.

"I know you love being smothered by mommy's breasts, feels so good pressed between these two doesn't it baby, but please kiss further down, please, please, please kiss down to my belly and keep going as you kiss down to my waiting and wanting lips."

As I kept kissing down further I moved my hand from her wanting sex and began rubbing her inner thighs and traced down to her knees. As I got closer and closer to the entrance to my own personal heaven I decided to follow something I had read in a magazine article years ago and kissed all around her, nibbling slightly on her inner thighs before kissing down her calfs. I sat up on my knees in the bed and brought her left leg up to my face so I could suck gently on her toes. Hearing her moan, seeing the goose bumps form all over her body, and being able to watch her eyes dart between my rock hard cock and my mouth on her toes was so erotic. Plus, I was filled with confidence as I knew I was truly pleasing her!

"Mmmmm baby boy, yes, kiss mommy's toes, worship her dainty feet. Do you feel my right foot against your very hard cock, rubbing up and down while you suck on my toes, does that feel good my big boy? I bet you would like to cum from me rubbing you with my feet wouldn't you? My kinky boy this is going to be so much fun exploring with you, now please kiss back up my leg, mommy NEEDS you to make me cum!"

As my kisses travelled back up her calf and up her thighs her right foot continued to rub against my hard cock. As my mouth watered and even more precum start flowing I dove into her wet, beautiful, delicious pussy and began to kiss her lips. As her hands found the back of my head she began to instruct me on just what to do.

"Mmmm, yes gently kiss me and please get that tongue to gently part my lips and begin to lick up and down slowly. Yes, that's it, taste my sweet juices as I am all turned on for you! Now lick up to the top of my slit and please swirl your tongue around the little bud that you... oh god! That's it, that's it baby, swirl your tongue around, yes, yes!"

As she began to scream out louder and louder in ecstasy her hands went from grabbing my hair gently to shoving my face into her. I could barely breath and I loved it! Her whole body began to gyrate against my tongue. I kept my tongue out and swirling as best I could as she rode up and down my tongue. She pressed into my chin and back up as more and more of her juices covered my face. It was more than I could have dreamed of for my first time going down on a woman, but it wasn't lost on me the kinky and taboo fact that I was making my mother feel this way. Add that to her foot still pressed against me and my first time was amazing!

"Oh my baby boy you are making mommy feel SO good! Yes you are, oh god, I am so close to exploding and I love feeling how turned on and hard your monster cock is! Thats it, keep licking mommy, yes, yes, oh, I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to cum!"

Her entire body froze against me as she pressed my head into her pussy harder than she had this entire time and I couldn't breathe, but was in pure bliss knowing I made her feel this good. Suddenly she let out a huge gasp and she began squirting jet after jet all over my face! My mother was a squirter and I had made her feel so good she did actually explode!

As her body relaxed, I licked up her cum as the taste changed to be even sweeter than before and as she relaxed her grip on my head I slowly kissed her inner thighs and began to work my way back up her body to her navel, between her breasts, and finally with a hand on the back of her head and another holding me upright above her I began to passionately kiss her. She broke away from the kiss to say the words I couldn't wait to hear.

"Baby boy, you just made me cum harder than I have in a very long time and it makes me want you even more. Are you ready to lose your virginity? Mommy needs you and I think you need me to."

As I quickly told her yes, yes I wanted her to be my first. She grabbed my hard cock and lined it up just right. I could feel her soaking wet lips on the tip and her warmth before I began to glide inside of her. Slowly I pushed myself into nirvana and as her warmth engulfed the head of my cock and then deeper and deeper along my shaft I never wanted to separate myself from her again. Fully inside her she was so unbelievably tight around me and as I held myself there enjoying the moment her body was contracting over and over again and felt amazing.

"Oh my god, you are so big and so big around you are stretching me and filling me up so much! I have never had anything nearly this big inside of me, oh my god, I love it! I am so happy you are deep inside me now please go slow, let mommy get used to you and you slowly enjoy making love to your mommy as you are no longer a virgin baby boy. Enjoy gliding in and out and in and out of my pussy. Let it feel so great and savor the feeling. Kiss my ear lobes, my neck, grab a breast, and go slow and enjoy."

As I listened to her instructions my lips were locked onto her neck and I was breathing so hard enjoying every little feeling for the first time. I have no idea how long it was, though I am sure it was only minutes, but already I felt like I was ready to cum so hard. I had never felt something so amazing so I had to stop and whispered in ear that even though I had already cum twice I was right on the edge. As I asked her what I should do I could feel her breathe deeply and with deep excitement in her voice she grabbed my ass cheeks and whispered back in my ear.

"You will last longer and longer my big boy, but now what you should do is fuck your mommy. You have been making such sweet love to me and I love being your first you made love to, now let me be the first you fuck. Mommy loves it rough so please baby pound away as hard as you want, pull my hair hard, bite my neck, grab my ass, even wrap your hand around my neck and choke me, mmmm, thinking about that last one has me so close to coming again. Do whatever you need to that will make you cum so hard deep inside of me. Do you think you can do that for mommy?"

That completely sealed her clear passion and thirst for me and mine for her. I loved that this feeling was with her and that my mother was the first to make me cum, my first blow job, my first I ate out, my first squirter, my first slow love making, and now my first hard fuck. It was all so taboo and so wonderful and I let all control go.

If my sex crazed sexy mother wanted it rough that is what I was going to give her. It would now always be my goal to please her first and foremost, but I knew I was going to cum over and over while I did that. So in this moment filled with lust I grabbed her hair hard and began sliding almost all the way out and ramming myself back in. Over and over listening to her scream out in pleasure. I began asking her if she liked her own sons cock, if it felt so good to her, if she wanted me to fuck my mommy every night, and the more she yelled out yes the harder and faster I went. I may have gotten right to the edge again quickly, but from her gasping breaths and constant moans I knew she was close as well.

"Yes my baby boy, oh yes, fuck mommy, harder, harder, harder! I am your sexy slut, use me my big boy, yes, harder baby!"

With myself going to erupt any moment I wanted to make her cum with me so I kept the taboo at the forefront as I asked if my mommy liked her son in control, if my mommy slut love to be fucked by me, and I got my answer with the carnal pleasure in her eyes. She tightened like a vice grip as her whole body tensed and I felt her squirt again! That was it for me as I loosened my grip, placed my hand on the side of her face, buried my cock inside of her, and shot jet after jet after jet of cum deep inside her. I collapsed on top of her as I gasped catching my breath. As we wound down and my stiff erection began to soften I pulled out with an audible plop and rolled to my back. Rolling to her side she place her leg back over top mine and I could feel the mix of her soaking wet self and my sticky cum leaking out against my leg. I loved that tonightEgg I had made her cum that hard twice and that she had done the same for me. Resting her head on my shoulder and hand on my chest we were both silent enjoying the moment until she sighed and spoke first.

"Well, this does not completely change our relationship. I am still your mother, you are still under my roof, I am in charge, but it does add an amazingly taboo and kinky layer. I love it, love what we just did and want to keep sharing your firsts with you. You up for that adventure?"

I simply rolled to kiss her and say yes. She could see my eyes and knew I meant it all and I could see how this was becoming so much deeper than lessons for her son. Before she curled up back in my arms she had another flash of lust as she winked at me.

"I was just thinking about firsts for you; I do love great anal sex and really getting filled, but it reminded me of someone who likes anal even more then I do. Your Aunt will be here tomorrow night as she stays for the weekend while your Dad is out of town. Shouldn't take more than a couple glasses of wine for you to have your first threesome..."

As her voice trailed off I pictured my moms incredibly sexy sister. My mother was easily a 10 and my Aunt was as well. What an amazing week this was going to be!

rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers
12