A Mother's Lessons Ch. 05

Story Info
All a son needs is his mother's back side.
1.7k words
4.52
53.9k
54

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers

After losing his virginity and exploring some kinky fetishes a son takes his mother's tight back side as his own.

Chapter 5

After a night of firsts I had woken up to my mother making me realize how great prostate play could be and I wanted to see what she meant by exploring my backside more. However, as much as I really wanted to and needed to explore more of these desires my mother finished licking up the buckets of cum I had sprayed all over my body and had climbed up to straddle my face. After such an amazing way to wake up I was now staring right up at my mommy's wet, delicious sex and breathing in just how turned on she was. She was perfect in every way and now it was my job to make sure she exploded as well.

"Oh my big boy, lick mommy, make her feel so good like you did last night. Keep practicing working your tongue up and down my lips as you build up toward swirling that tongue around my swollen clit. I can't get out of my head what I mentioned earlier and your fantasies of Amy, you, and I naked, in a king size bed and you hard as steel. Though instead of us both servicing you, I think it would be Amy's mouth that would be eating mommy's delicious sex while I suck on you. After she makes mommy cum would you like her to help me suck on your cock? I could get you right to the edge and then I would slip my mouth off of you, point that hard cock right at Amy's face, and jack you off until you explode all over her face. Would you like that my big boy, for your mommy to make your fantasies come true with Amy and to watch me lick all your cum off her face after you explode?"

As she spoke she began to grind on my face and I could tell just how much she was into this fantasy! She went from very wet to a waterfall on my tongue as she talked about our threesome. She then reminded me about the lube she handed me and told me to coat my fingers really well.

"Coat those fingers in that lube and please slide one, then two, then three fingers into my hungry, needy, wanting back side. It is only fair that after I took your anal virginity, well at least with a toy as we will talk about you actually losing it later, it is only fair that my ass is yours as well. I told you that I won't give it to your father, but I will give it to you so thrust those fingers into me to get me ready for your huge cock!"

I had cum four times in less than 24 hours with each bigger than the last. Yet I was still completely erect and at attention as I could not get enough of her. Of course, knowing in less then 12 hours I had both my needy holes filled by my mother and will have filled all three of my mothers might have had something to do with how quickly I kept bouncing back. Especially when you add in that she told me one of hers was only mine to fill.

As she continued to grind her delicious pussy down on my lips my lube coated fingers found her back side. I had her in my head repeating about me taking charge alongside her continuing to tell me she liked it rough. So I called an audible, as her sweet lips slid down to my chin and her swollen clit met my tongue I brought one hand to her hip and held her tightly in place as I brought my tongue to her clit and sucked it in to my mouth. As she moaned out in pleasure and distracted to react I shoved three lubed up fingers in her ass all at once and began slowly pounding them in and out! She screamed out and just as quickly shifted to ecstasy before she squirted all over me again! I could not believe that she came immediately from my forceful touch and that fully encouraged me to continue taking charge of my mother's pleasure.

As much as I loved my mother's taste before she could come down I lifted her off my face, slide my head out from under her leaving her to be facing the headboard with her hands propped up on it. I then grabbed her hips and pulled her into me causing her to fall to all fours with her face hitting the pillow. With her back arched I coated the remaining lube from fingers onto my cock and then rammed it into her backside. She went to scream out and before she could I grabbed her hair and pulling it back hard as I slapped her ass. She was overwhelmed from kink filled pain when I pulled out, squirted more lube on my cock and drove it back inside of her. I had her head pulled back and I slapped her ass a couple more times as I thrusted in and out as I rode her. I could feel her ass quiver and I could tell she came again. However, even her sphincter contracted over and over around me as she came didn't have me that close just yet. I felt amazing and like the man she wanted and after just another five minutes of hard pounding she had her tell tale signs she was ready to come again. I kept telling how close I was and she just started babbling away at me.

"Oh baby yes you fuck mommy so good, your cock is perfect, it is so big, oh please ruin my backside, stretch me so good, oh fuck mommy, fuck mommy so good, so hard, oh mommy need her big boy, oh god, oh god, oh god..."

As she trailed off to moaning louder and louder I was getting so close and when I told her how incredible she felt and so tight around me I was right on the edge. Pulling her up right I bit into her slender neck, grabbed a nipple hard and kept one hand on her stomach. As she came yet again those ripples from her sphincters contracting around me pushed me right over the edge this time. I have no idea how I still had that much cum left, but I was able to fill her up yet again.

I was panting completely out of breath and so was my mother. As I held her upright in my arms I softly caressed a breast, ran a hand down the side of her face brushing her hair behind her ear, and gently kissed the bright red hickey I had just created on her neck. We stayed like this awhile with all feeling right in this world. My softening cock brought me out of this blissful trance as it slipped out of her and I felt so much cum oozing down her leg. I couldn't believe I had cum left to leak down her leg, but it was a testament to how much my mother worked me up. I lovingly relaxed hugging her and as she bent forward back on all fours I saw her sphincter and I couldn't believe how I had stretched her back side. It was very slowly tightening back up, but still looked like I had shoved a soda can inside her.

That is what finally made my confidence click. I had just taken charge, fucked the sexiest woman, made her cum three times back to back to back, and now left her body thoroughly fucked. This is all from watching porn, fantasizing in my head, and such limited actual experience that I knew I would only get better and better. I knew my mother would be sure of that as she guided my switch from book knowledge to real world experience.

That sentiment changed for just a split second as I realized my mother still had not said a word to me. I was worried I had just gotten cocky, too horny, and was way too rough. Instead of pain induced ecstasy like she brought on for me I wondered if I truly went too far or too fast and truly hurt her. This feeling was made worse as I helped her shift to her side and saw her clearly wincing in pain as she did it. I started blabbering out my apologies, telling her how sorry I was if went too far, but she just put a finger over my mouth and curled into me whispering in my ear.

"I thought I was insatiable until what you, my son, just did. I am literally on cloud nine, washed over in complete bliss, and speechless to describe how that was better than I have ever had or could hope to have in my life. I won't be able to walk straight the rest of the day and it is all that I could have wanted. I have no pointers for the next time you dominate your sexy, slutty mommy. Well, that's not completely true. I have said it a couple times and next time as you cum you better choke me. Your mommy is your fuckable rag doll."

With a soft laugh and a wink she curled back into the nook of my arm and fell fast asleep. Staring up at the ceiling I replayed the last 24 hours all of firsts and I could not believe it. I also couldn't believe there was more on the way as I could not wait for my aunt to arrive for more firsts, including my first threesome. I knew I better rest up for the day if a practiced femdom mistress would be giving me more lessons tonight as so many clips flashed in my head. So for now I blocked out thinking about how one of these mistresses would be live in person and at the same time my own over the top sexy aunt. With my arm around my mother and that image in my head I drifted back to sleep which allowed my cock to soften so it could rest up for the adventures tonight would bring.

rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers